On 4/27/2023 at 4:20 PM, parakeet said:

im sorry for making so many questions
image.png.6cacf4daa06735a1d4b8e85c0ed73ff2.pngi have not found these widgets in the apropos2 folder or any other folder

Those are old ones - they were replaced by community made icons. Old assets available in github releases if you want to change. Customization secttion of the readme shows how

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having some trouble getting things to work

It's picking up most of the supported mods I have installed, aside from the estrus ones, but all options to enable them are greyed out. When I disable and enable the mod, the options on the general tab light up, but regardless of if I enable them or not, as soon as I leave the mcm or try to save the settings the options are disabled and greyed out again. The iwant icon selection picks up the placeholder icon but it doesn't display anything.

Using vortex so I can't really mess around with the load order but things are sorted with loot, and I don't have any mods that conflict with it

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Edit: After allot of restarting and testing different save files, the mod started working somewhat. Some options are enabled now and those icons are being displayed, but all the options, enabled or not, are still all greyed out so I can't change anything

Edited by Betris
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys, i got a problem with this and apropos 2 widgets, they seem to not update everytime my character gets the debuff, it just stays at the first icon.

it worked at first, but now it doesnt, even setting them manually in the aproppos mcm dont work

Edited by Skylaaa
On 6/17/2023 at 10:22 AM, Skylaaa said:

hey guys, i got a problem with this and apropos 2 widgets, they seem to not update everytime my character gets the debuff, it just stays at the first icon.

it worked at first, but now it doesnt, even setting them manually in the aproppos mcm dont work

I have no issues with 2.0.8 and apropos. Try reset modules in mcm. It will clean cached appr values

On 6/17/2023 at 11:18 AM, ebbluminous said:

I've had to go back to 2.07 :/

On 2.08 all I have is the option to load/save enable/disable. The options to tick specific icons are disabled. This is on a frsh install of Skyrim.

IDK why you have this. Options are disabled only if dependencies cannot be found

On 6/24/2023 at 10:02 PM, crajjjj said:

I have no issues with 2.0.8 and apropos. Try reset modules in mcm. It will clean cached appr values

i didnt notice that there was an update, is it safe to update mid save? 

Edited by Skylaaa
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 2:23 PM, crajjjj said:

Yes. Patch versions are always safe

i see the problem now, apparently appropos isnt tracking my character, this mod isnt causing it.

thanks for replying anyway. sorry about that

Edited by Skylaaa

Great widget mod, really helps in combination with other mods and helps me with tracking, but I have a simple query.. I tried to make custom icon for it. But my icon appears fully white. Any tips on making icon for the mod I tried with lower opacity and other color schemes still the same. Any tips be helpful.  

2 hours ago, tattooleak said:

Great widget mod, really helps in combination with other mods and helps me with tracking, but I have a simple query.. I tried to make custom icon for it. But my icon appears fully white. Any tips on making icon for the mod I tried with lower opacity and other color schemes still the same. Any tips be helpful.  

from observation . the color channels dont do anything . which i guess is intentional since you control the color using the ingame mod menu .

only the Alpha channel from the icons matter