wanted to say thank u for the awesome mod

and share my personal icons for anyone interested 

https://imgur.com/a/i71lL0P

i just made the icons that i personally use which are for inflation ( total & vaginal ) as seen in the screenshot

made from heavely edited images i grabbed from google . 

i also want to make one for arousal but honestly cant think of something that would work with 9 stages XD

hopefully readable enough . but u may wanna increase the size a bit ( i have it at 40 )

SLWidgets 2.0.4 (SE).rar

Edited by gamerpk2
wrong embed
On 6/7/2022 at 6:35 AM, gamerpk2 said:

i just made the icons that i personally use which are for inflation ( total & vaginal ) as seen in the screenshot

i also want to make one for arousal but honestly cant think of something that would work with 9 stages XD

hopefully readable enough . but u may wanna increase the size a bit ( i have it at 40 )

SLWidgets 2.0.4 (SE).rar 65.47 kB · 10 downloads

if you're looking to do arousal too I recommend faces but less emoji style

On 6/7/2022 at 8:35 AM, gamerpk2 said:

SLWidgets 2.0.4 (SE).rar 65.47 kB · 17 downloads

These are awesome, great work!

Quick question, the Egg Factory icon isn't showing for me. SL Widgets does see that Egg Factory is installed, but the icon never shows up on the bag after being cursed. What steps can I take to troubleshoot this?

It's for LE by the way, all my other icons are working fine though so I do seem to have correctly installed for my version.

Edited by Xiaron
Adding version clarfication
  • 1 month later...
On 10/19/2021 at 3:47 PM, crajjjj said:

Sorry. Missed the question part somehow . Trimesters are not supported yet. I will probably take a look at that. Not aware of magic effects though. When I was checking the code I've found only effects related to potions. Need to check fixes and weaks code as well. Like it too. FYI There's also a promising mod fm immersive effects (in alpha) + fertility adventures 

Yep, here I am, late to the game again.   So, replying to a nine-month-old post...

If/when you get around to FM Fixes and Tweaks, feel free to PM me with any questions or suggestions.  Most of the info you're looking for can be found via faction rank, as explained in this article.  But, you won't get the spermCount from it, which is one thing you mentioned reading in a previous post.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 8:38 AM, gogovip10 said:

iWant Status Bars    
Is there an LE version?
There is no LE version available online Want to install this mod

it's in the fomod of the se version- check the le option duting install

Edited by crajjjj
On 10/10/2021 at 3:41 AM, coldtea said:

Fortunately, my problem was solved. My question is similar to walok's, I can't switch the flag and change the update interval. So I started to disable mod and restart the game to test the conflic. When I disable babodialogue, widgets can work normally. At first, I thought there was a serious conflict between the two mods, but finally I found that it was OK to sort widgets.esp before babointeractivedia.esp.?

Thanks that worked, although I forgot to install i status bars, removing sl widgets cleaning save and putting it back in it initialized properly after loading the save.

On 6/25/2022 at 1:56 AM, Xiaron said:

Quick question, the Egg Factory icon isn't showing for me. SL Widgets does see that Egg Factory is installed, but the icon never shows up on the bag after being cursed. What steps can I take to troubleshoot this?

It's for LE by the way, all my other icons are working fine though so I do seem to have correctly installed for my version.

Please check if you have

_EggFactoryPregnantFaction(0x2943C) - it works via this faction
Edited by crajjjj
  • 1 month later...

Hi, can you help me, no matter how I use the icons will not be displayed.
I've tried opening a new archive (starting with a carriage), and I've tried ReSaver, and I've tried save and load or fast travel, but I still can't get the icons to run, as shown here.

I used LOOT for module sorting.

There is a picture, I use iBAR demo, so some sheep

1664558617485.jpg

ScreenShot17.png

ScreenShot18.png

ScreenShot19.png

ScreenShot20.png

ScreenShot15.png

3 hours ago, P_YuXuan said:

Do you mean  to add from the SL Widgets interface DEBUG?

No I mean there is an option in the widgets to use status bars exclusively, so widgets will show up according to those rules, all the nsfw widgets and RND worked fine with that.

34 minutes ago, Karkhel said:

No I mean there is an option in the widgets to use status bars exclusively, so widgets will show up according to those rules, all the nsfw widgets and RND worked fine with that.

But there is no MCM interface for widgets, only iBar has MCM interface.

10 hours ago, crajjjj said:

The toggle icons(unlike general icons) will appear only on specific condition. Youll not see them otherwise. 

Do you mean the hotkeys in the iBar interface are set to press toggle?

But after I set it to press toggle, it still doesn't display

ScreenShot21.png

ScreenShot22.png

Edited by P_YuXuan
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2022 at 7:35 AM, P_YuXuan said:

Do you mean the hotkeys in the iBar interface are set to press toggle?

But after I set it to press toggle, it still doesn't display

ScreenShot21.png

ScreenShot22.png

No. That is the whole bar toggle. 

Toggle icons are added to the bar dynamically.