Hi, your mod is the only one out there providing icons for sexlab events, so i was trying to make it work for me.

I initially installed 2.0.8 SE version (i'm playing Skyrim SE 1.6.640 Steam) and the problem was that all toggles in mcm were greyed out, except "enable/disable" and "reset modules". Pressing those buttons did nothing, and the only slwidgets mention in papyrus log was:
[slw_menu <SLWidgetsConfig (FE039800)>] ERROR: Cannot use SetOptionFlagsST outside a valid option state

I tried downloading earlier version, 2.0.7 SE, and it worked. I suppose it's something to do with a "Skipping not relevant iBars.setIconStatus calls" latest change, though i'm not a skyrim coder, so you should know better. Also, in 2.0.7 version Alive Peeing toggle is missing, even though it's listed as OK in dependencies section.

I hope my reply will get on google search and will help other people with that problem.

Cheers!

17 hours ago, _mika_ said:

Hi, your mod is the only one out there providing icons for sexlab events, so i was trying to make it work for me.

I initially installed 2.0.8 SE version (i'm playing Skyrim SE 1.6.640 Steam) and the problem was that all toggles in mcm were greyed out, except "enable/disable" and "reset modules". Pressing those buttons did nothing, and the only slwidgets mention in papyrus log was:
[slw_menu <SLWidgetsConfig (FE039800)>] ERROR: Cannot use SetOptionFlagsST outside a valid option state

I tried downloading earlier version, 2.0.7 SE, and it worked. I suppose it's something to do with a "Skipping not relevant iBars.setIconStatus calls" latest change, though i'm not a skyrim coder, so you should know better. Also, in 2.0.7 version Alive Peeing toggle is missing, even though it's listed as OK in dependencies section.

I hope my reply will get on google search and will help other people with that problem.

Cheers!

That's some MCM init error. Not sure why it happens. MCM was not changed from 2.0.7 to 2.0.8. The change was quite a minor one actually

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2023 at 10:47 AM, mindgame said:

I have a suggestion for IMMURSION purposes; Would it be possible to get a toggle for the startup notification on load? Or maybe move it to a debug function? It´s not really necessary to see it on every single load. Thanks for a great mod!     

here you go - notification removed. (version 2.0.11)

Edited by crajjjj
  • 4 weeks later...

Is it still compatible with 1.597? I still get the Icons with 2.09 but there are no Updates to the Status, it stays at the 1st Icon Stage.

With an earlier Version - I think 2.06 or 2.07 - I had no Problem.

Edit:

Using OSLAroused, Apropos2, FHU (baka) and SGO4 - all Widgets appear but none of them get any Updates. Installed Last Seed and Forstfall Widgets and both worked without a Problem, double checked requirements and still no luck ... only SLWidgets doesn't work anymore and I can't figure out why.  Uninstalling Last Seed + Forstfall Widgets also didn't help.

Edit2:

Tried going back to a older Version of iwant StatusBars/Widgets which worked (with a older SL widgets Version) - no luck.

Edit3:
Found the Solution after Uninstalling/Reinstalling a ton of Mods and starting lots of new Games...

If you use MCMRecorder after it finished simply go into "SLWIdgets" MCM and Disable/Enable the Mod. Don't know why, but using MCM Recorder somehow messed up the Mod for me, but manually Disabling/Enabling fixed it again...

Edited by street2
7 hours ago, street2 said:

Is it still compatible with 1.597? I still get the Icons with 2.09 but there are no Updates to the Status, it stays at the 1st Icon Stage.

With an earlier Version - I think 2.06 or 2.07 - I had no Problem.

Edit:

Using OSLAroused, Apropos2, FHU (baka) and SGO4 - all Widgets appear but none of them get any Updates. Installed Last Seed and Forstfall Widgets and both worked without a Problem, double checked requirements and still no luck ... only SLWidgets doesn't work anymore and I can't figure out why.  Uninstalling Last Seed + Forstfall Widgets also didn't help.

Edit2:

Tried going back to a older Version of iwant StatusBars/Widgets which worked (with a older SL widgets Version) - no luck.

Edit3:
Found the Solution after Uninstalling/Reinstalling a ton of Mods and starting lots of new Games...

If you use MCMRecorder after it finished simply go into "SLWIdgets" MCM and Disable/Enable the Mod. Don't know why, but using MCM Recorder somehow messed up the Mod for me, but manually Disabling/Enabling fixed it again...

yes - there is a reload icons sequence that is being triggered when MCM is closed. Recorder cannot simulate that event.

If the mod is already enabled - it's enough just to open/close MCM once

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, The Dragonwhore said:

Hey, love this mod, so much better than having to manually check various stats

Only thing I can suggest is that maybe you provide a link to the various mods on the mod page, because I can't find find anything about some of them (Mainly Alive Peeing, and PAF (no idea what that's even short for))

Alive Peeing SSE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

1 hour ago, The Dragonwhore said:

Hey, love this mod, so much better than having to manually check various stats

Only thing I can suggest is that maybe you provide a link to the various mods on the mod page, because I can't find find anything about some of them (Mainly Alive Peeing, and PAF (no idea what that's even short for))

2 hours ago, Kallaru said:

either its a crazy coincidence that it just now got fixed or swapping my vpn to taiwan to download worked lmao.

It must be your VPN because I still can't download... Can someone share this some place else so I can down load?

Edited by myhouseatl