The next Xbox reveal

Guest flingingfeces

Guest flingingfeces

So the new Xbox is going to be announced May 21 at  9am pst.  If you'd like to tune in and check it out Gamespot is streaming the event.  I'd love to hear your thoughts about it after the show.

Gamespot Stream

Guest flingingfeces

I believe it's using a 1.2 giga watts processor and the gpu has a  flux capacitor installed so the fans should stay at 88 miles per hour.  My only hope is it doesn't take much plutonium to power because I'd have to steal some and that would just kill my doctor.

I believe it's using a 1.2 giga watts processor and the gpu has a  flux capacitor installed so the fans should stay at 88 miles per hour.  My only hope is it doesn't take much plutonium to power because I'd have to steal some and that would just kill my doctor.

>.<'

Edit:  DeLorean or No Sale.

Guest flingingfeces

Kinect.jpg

Xbox_One.jpg

So the thing is freaking huge!  They call it Xbox One.  Uhhh ok so what were the first two systems?  Anyway they showed off A new Forza Video,  A bunch of EA Sports games,  A Halo TV show and Call of Duty Ghosts.  Microsoft says they have 8 new exclusives in the works and we'll see more at E3.  

No games shown just sad ....

Because it's not only a video game console which purpose is to RUN games and not showing any games on it would be totally stupid but it is an ENTERTAINMENT centre now ;)

I believe that all that watched this showcase were amazed how good It will run your movies or mp3 files.

No games shown just sad ....

Because it's not only a video game console which purpose is to RUN games and not showing any games on it would be totally stupid but it is an ENTERTAINMENT centre now ;)

I believe that all that watched this showcase were amazed how good It will run your movies or mp3 files.

considering that, shouldn't they create, something like, smaller PC?

What's so surprising about the console? It will be another PC based, embedded system derived platform. I don't know how people can prefer static, weak hardware over a proper PC. Ease of use and portability are their only advantages. People in the first world countries probably place a lot of importance on the paid subscription services that will come with it. Not so in the less fortunate places of Earth. 

The disaster that just keeps on giving.....I love it. Not that I care for either Sony or M$ but at least Sony is doing the right thing atm. M$ just wants a (North American) family box and it really shows. Implications for some huge fissures in the core gaming market. I wont be surprised if the PC comes along and eats up the M$ share of the pie. Nah, who am I kidding. As long as Nvidia is contented with selling 1k GPUs I doubt the PC will see an upsurge unless Intel ups their integrated GPUs. Also, I thought the point of releasing new tech is to make it more streamlined, this thing looks bigger than the fucking 3DO!!! M$, the nineties called, they want they games console back!

Yep :D

Sony stock after M$ conference

515b473e997927b9fd81d14b109eddd7.png

While Microsoft.

adb020aaea82231f26418a250aaa5ed5.png

LOL, oh man. Too funny. The whole way their treating used games is seriously screwed, btw. Like....who doesn't have friends that brings their games over to your house to play?! Charging people to do that could be their death nail.

Like it was said in joe's rant, that was THE advantage of consoles. The kind of friendly "just pass the game around to your friends" nature you could do with the games. That's gone now. It's the same as pc games, with one purchase, one user. So no reason to buy it on the xbox one, instead of on a pc. 

I love it, it just makes PCs look better. Always been a PC man myself, and with gimmicks like these, I see no reason to leave.

I swear though, I think this is rigged. Someone must be paying Microsoft to be this bad. It's like a big joke, they're like midas in reverse, everything they touch just turns to shit. It's poetic almost. 

Guest flingingfeces

On a side note EA has been talking crap about the Wii U and even stated they had no games in the making for the console.  Then today after the conference and the nas dropping EA suddenly states they have games in the making for the Wii U!  Sounds like Raph a little too Raph!

Archived