The next Xbox reveal

Guest flingingfeces

on topic : i heard there is a 'cloud computing' used for better handling of Xbone processes, anyone can explain if this will be useful or kinda redundant?

It is bullshit, nasa is running same program for years and it efficiency is like 1%

on topic : i heard there is a 'cloud computing' used for better handling of Xbone processes, anyone can explain if this will be useful or kinda redundant?

It is bullshit, nasa is running same program for years and it efficient is like 1%

Basically don't believe anything they say unless you research it first. Advertising is 99% lies and 1% sugar coated truth. Refer to one of the above posts about an EA exec saying next gen consoles will out perform any gaming pc on the market.

Like Angry Joe said, if Sony decides to change all premium content to free (along with no used game fees), Xbox will lose the console race.

Thanks for clearing that up captain.  :dodgy: 

Even if microsoft retaliates by removing the used game fee sony would still win. They really bit the bullet by announcing all this way too early, now all the bad press/media will catch up to them no matter what they do. Companies need to learn to cater to the consumer, we have the money dumb asses, if you don't make a good product we will happily go to your competitor.

Oh give him a break, this game will run same engine as other cod, Quake 3 engine that is, - any not scripted changes for them are like milestone. So that's all about "new generation" experience.

And who to fuck is buying and buying and buying and buying and buying and so on (there is 15 cod games!)  this shit?

So it seems Microsoft is throwing a fit and censoring YouTube comments and is blaming the gaming media for all the negative buzz that people are making. Because obviously it's not their fault, no matter what those pesky consumers have to say.

How are they censoring comments? Do you have a source for this? Not that it would surprise me... I just need a source.

I do hate how they keep recycling engines these days. Its just the same shit over and over again with some minor aesthetic changes.

You know what I want to see in presentations?

"Here's great new gameplay." "Here's new technology that makes loading screens a thing of the past." "Here are new features that enhance your gaming experience." "Here are new RPGs, adventure games, puzzle games, anything that isn't yet another modern military shooter."

Not "Here's the brand new sunshine, smooth polygon and hi res dog graphics going into the next Clone of Duty! Btw sports sports TV Halo series!"

Yeah I'm really impressed with graphical techniques the PC has had access to for years btw.

Why can't every company just be like CD Projekt Red. If there was more companies like them the gaming industry would be a much happier place. Right now it's...well it's not doing well.

Oh and if you didn't hate Xbox One enough there are now rumors that the console will be region locked. http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/05/28/xbox-one-to-be-region-locked To me the way that article is worded it seems like it's not even a rumor, it's truth. Not that region lock bothers me being in North America but I imagine it will piss a lot of other people off. But really it's not like I am going to buy any next gen console this time, unless the PS4 is VERY impressive (doubt it, the PS3 doesn't impress me so I doubt the PS4 will) or the WIi U picks up more steam.

I was a hrdcore xbox fanboy, used to rip on Playstation and everything. But then I discovered PC gaming, modding and all the wonderful people you find in these communities. Game quality escalates exponentially, the game never gets boring, and, as a topper, a year later the xbox one is revealed. Suffice it to say, I no longer endorse xbox. Go PC, hell, go PS3 or 4, but refrain from that betrayal they call xbox.

Virtual Boy's failure was bigger than that.

Well it was a bomb and literally hazardous to people's health but it didn't really hurt Nintendo any. Maybe because they had many other things going at the time.

Sure it was a bad final project for Gunpei Yokoi.. but it was still better than Sakamoto pissing on his grave years later.

Archived