Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique

Now that I'm actually playtesting all these great armors, I have some questions.

First, what is the performance impact of having all my NPCs running around in HDT armor?  I have lots of extra cpu cycles I'm not using, but would prefer not to lose FPS just to see NPCs jiggle a little.  

Second, I felt that my characters breasts and belly were way too jelly-like with your out-of-the box HDT setup.   So, I installed the 'Reduced TBBP Equip_Belly' settings file from the HDT Bounce and Jiggles mod, which seems to have done what I want.   But I'm not up to speed on all the intricacies of HDT setups.   Are there any problems with this solution?  Any preferred alternatives?

Third, in your vanilla armor replacers, I'm unclear on what's in the '02 LSAR Addon' package that isn't in the main package.  Using the LSAR addon, I noticed that I had a MCM menu to disable various parts of the outfits, which was great.  However, I thought you said that functionality caused problems.  Could you explain in a little more detail what's in the 02 LSAR Addon, and why people should or shouldn't install it?

Jiggle does little to your CPU power, you can have 20 NPCs in a room with jiggle and not notice much, I have that frequently.

HDT High Heels on the other hand kills your CPU dead. Same with HDT Capes and HDT Hair. These should only be on the PC and one or two companions.

The LSAR add-on gives you a shout that blows up the NPCs skirts and makes them blush. It's completely optional.

Adjust the jiggle to your liking in the HDT BBP XML. Any other attempted way to reduce jiggle is likely to either do nothing or fail and decrease FPS. HDT physics does NOT rely on animations. So lighter jiggle animations do nothing. I gave you a standard XML and you have to tailor it to your liking.

The LSAR add-on gives you a shout that blows up the NPCs skirts and makes them blush. It's completely optional.

Adjust the jiggle to your liking in the HDT BBP XML. Any other attempted way to reduce jiggle is likely to either do nothing or fail and decrease FPS. HDT physics does NOT rely on animations. So lighter jiggle animations do nothing. I gave you a standard XML and you have to tailor it to your liking.

Thanks for the info!  I'm aware that HDT is CPU rather than GPU work, and that reducing jiggle will have no FPS impact; I just prefer less jiggle.   But as you have noted elsewhere, tweaking HDT is advanced modding. For instance, after using those 'reduced jiggle' seetings, I noticed that my character's labia never stopped jittering (something non-obvious in most outfits), which is apparently something you have also noted can happen.   Unfortunately, I'm not aware of a good guide on how to start tweaking HDT settings.  Can you point me to one?

Alright folks here are the major changes int eh last week:

1) Mega: I converted one outfit because I made it default for a companion and I fixed a bug. The only changes were to the Mesh Pack and ESM. I know Mega is the staple mod for this page and it gets the least attention as far as conversions. I apologize but I already mod often 12 hours a day.  I can;t go any faster. Eventually every outfit in MEGA will be UNPB TPSB.

2) Companion Merger:  I added Angelic Lunari to Angelic Temptress and I removed all Lunari and Temptress Dependencies from the Companion Merger. I added some new companions and then I redistributed the companions so that they are not crowding any locations. I created a spread sheet so you can see where each companion is. All companions now use UNPB TPSB HDT with VAG. I had to custom tailor each mesh and texture to do this correctly. All companions now use high rez hand and foot meshes. There are six different Vag textures depending on the color of the skin.  I ran texture blender on most textures to ensure no seems. I also relooked at all companions stats, packages, and inventories for balance. Just a note HDT spams happen.  HDT is not perfect.

3) LSAR: I removed the male dragonbone meshes because they are already included in IA. I also removed the snow leopard Forsworn Textures for better compatibility with other mods. I reworked the Forsworn mesh for clipping.

Hiya,.. Sorry to say I posted in one of your other threads what may be related to this thread.

Loot tells me I am missing Raven UKC.esm which is required for this mod > UKCNords.esp. But I can't find it in all the downloads I did per the requirements for this mod, ... at least if I read it right... What mod is it that uses Raven UKC.esm ? Did I miss something?

And thanks for what seems to be a totally awesome compilation/Mod/DLC in it's own right. Everything worked fine except I didn't load this one part. Could I just have a complete copy of your whole skyrim folder? ((. :) J.K. !!! ~Don't kill me hack police . :)) From the looks of it you may have the best modded game around.

EDIT:: I went back through all my downloads and realized I didn't unzip or install the esm file from the armor-clothing-weapons.esm.7z

Soory, Noob Mistake.

Hey, I downloaded your companions mod and found a Dependancy that wasn't mentioned. I don't use USP ( Unofficial Skyrim Patch ). I know I should use it but I had my game completely modded before I figured out I should download it, and it would take me months to track down all the updates and patches I would need to get it to work with my setup ( as apposed to dling the patches as I was modding ...le sigh)

ANYWAY,  Back to what I was actually posting about.

It is a master file needed by your companions mod, but it wasn't posted as a requirement in the requirements section of said mod. Just thought you should know :P

And last but not least,

thank you for all your hard work. I use your mega file to not only get awesome stuff but to remove esps so that I can mod further ( as a lot of the mods I use tend to be included in your merged file). I appreciate all that you do!