I always dreamed of having a skyrim full of mod

So here I am speaking to you for the this reason: I would love to have a skyrim full of waifu, futanari, bestiality, trap, ... the best fucking games in the world! but never succeeded. ^^

Already the number of mod is so enormous that when I start to choose some I end up spending more time looking for all the modes that I like.

And finally when i run the game it either crashes, or it doesn't work or mods are in conflict. XD

Would I really be lucky one day to have a magnificent skyrim with great mods as normal as hentai without messing it up?

Do you have any advice? i'm french so i usually try to keep my games in french despite the english mod implementation is that the problem?

I hope that one of you will be able to help me or possibly direct me towards a version of skyrim or a kind of pack gathering all the basic mods essential to the functioning of mods in general that I

can add what j love without fear for example ^^

Edited by madara0808
9 hours ago, madara0808 said:

Do you have any advice? i'm french so i usually try to keep my games in french despite the english mod implementation is that the problem?

Na your native game language shouldn't be too much of a problem. Years ago i started modding the game in german and put a lot of english written mods in their. It's just the mods showing their dialogue and messages in another language, a mild inconvenience nothing more.

My first advice? Start slowly. make yourself familiar with the Mod Manager you are going to use. I am using Vortex, never used Mo2 and don't like NMM. Doesn't mean the later won't work for you, its a matter off knowledge, i would say vortex is the beginner friendlier one, but as said, never used MO2 and don't know how simple or demanding it is for someone without pre experience to work with it.

Regardless of your choice you have to learn how to operate them, watch one or two tutorials and see a Guide from LL for the basic knowledge you will have to have.

This one is written for Mo2 Users but even if i am using another one, i learned a couple of things from it.

I think your biggest problem first time was, that you installed too much ad a time. Take it slowly. i always advice that the first thing you do is to make a None adult modlist with things you wanna have regardless of your adult mod choices. Once this list is running without crash, (play maybe 30 minutes with it, running around, hitting stuff,stealing and do script heavy things like a dragon fight, werewolf transformation ect. )

I would beginn to build the adult ones into it. Loverslab mods are wonderfull  in a way, when you fuck something with them up, the problem shows pretty fast, either you crash from the beginning or your sexscenes get problematic, fps drops extreme, so checking them for problems is much faster.

I Advice you to follow a testing rule after your basic List is running and you begin with the LL Stuff.

5 Mods, then checking if something went wrong. Use alternate start for that, spawn an NPC of the Gender you wanna test and use the 5 mods on it, it is faster then using yourself and you can check 2, or 3 mods at a time while using the npc for animation and your character for other things like clothing, body physics ect.

16 minutes ago, T-lam said:

Read this

Endless discussion.

I use MO2

from what I see MO2 seems to be what I need * _ * it looks great it does everything itself in fact XD I will try in this case because I had try me even but manually it does not work and with NMM I had not succeeded either ... I really hope to be able to achieve it. thank you in this case i will test it right away. :P 

7 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Na your native game language shouldn't be too much of a problem. Years ago i started modding the game in german and put a lot of english written mods in their. It's just the mods showing their dialogue and messages in another language, a mild inconvenience nothing more.

My first advice? Start slowly. make yourself familiar with the Mod Manager you are going to use. I am using Vortex, never used Mo2 and don't like NMM. Doesn't mean the later won't work for you, its a matter off knowledge, i would say vortex is the beginner friendlier one, but as said, never used MO2 and don't know how simple or demanding it is for someone without pre experience to work with it.

Regardless of your choice you have to learn how to operate them, watch one or two tutorials and see a Guide from LL for the basic knowledge you will have to have.

This one is written for Mo2 Users but even if i am using another one, i learned a couple of things from it.

I think your biggest problem first time was, that you installed too much ad a time. Take it slowly. i always advice that the first thing you do is to make a None adult modlist with things you wanna have regardless of your adult mod choices. Once this list is running without crash, (play maybe 30 minutes with it, running around, hitting stuff,stealing and do script heavy things like a dragon fight, werewolf transformation ect. )

I would beginn to build the adult ones into it. Loverslab mods are wonderfull  in a way, when you fuck something with them up, the problem shows pretty fast, either you crash from the beginning or your sexscenes get problematic, fps drops extreme, so checking them for problems is much faster.

I Advice you to follow a testing rule after your basic List is running and you begin with the LL Stuff.

5 Mods, then checking if something went wrong. Use alternate start for that, spawn an NPC of the Gender you wanna test and use the 5 mods on it, it is faster then using yourself and you can check 2, or 3 mods at a time while using the npc for animation and your character for other things like clothing, body physics ect.

I see, thank you very much for your answers. I have dreamed of it for so long I sincerely hope to be able to achieve it. there are so many mods and possibilities that it makes it the most complete game there is and to miss that depressed me ... i will try with MO2 and do as you advised me and follow your tutorial. Once again thank you for your reply

Awesome ! it took me a good part of the day but I managed to install MO2 and everything necessary to install mods correctly, nemesis, fnis, SSEedit, wrye bash, Loot, Skse, ... everything is configured and perfectly functional i also install 2 basic mod, new life and skyUI. Everything is perfect so far except for a strange thing he tells me in LOOT `` like which I must only use one of these two the FNIS and NEMESIS '' I will continue tomorrow I hope I can have waifu soon * _ * and I wanted to know, for the bodies still use CBBE or UNP? :P

Combine fnis and nemesis is not straight and cancause issues.

If you don't use creature animations you can use nemesis.

But nemesis does not support creatures.

Some say, they combined nemesis and fnis successfully, but .....

Everyone and then you see posts, like draugh not animating etc.

I recommend, use only one of those what fits your expectations.

Congratulations ?

The body you want to use is completely up to you. Depending on the Version of skyrim you decided on. If i remember correctly Unp was better for legendary edition? Depending on the content that was made for it. Can ne wrong here.

For SE you can choose between CBBE, CBBE 3BBB (yes both are 2 different bodys.) And BHUnp which is basicly UNP on steroids.

I don't remember if standard Cbbe supported physics, but 3BBB and Bunp do support it and for both their are armor and clothing replacers, which might be important to know if you decide on 3bbb, that CBBE conversions of outfits can work for it when you have a working Preset of 3bbb and use it on cbbe outfits, BUT the genitals will not work if the outfit has no upper body part you will see that they will get "replaced." As you will "equip" a CBBE Body while wearing the outfits.

Just think about how much you want to replace in the game and how important specific outfit choices are for you. Learning basic usage of Bodyslide takes maybe 15 Minutes.

Edited by Gukahn
2 hours ago, madara0808 said:

Awesome ! it took me a good part of the day but I managed to install MO2 and everything necessary to install mods correctly, nemesis, fnis, SSEedit, wrye bash, Loot, Skse, ... everything is configured and perfectly functional i also install 2 basic mod, new life and skyUI. Everything is perfect so far except for a strange thing he tells me in LOOT `` like which I must only use one of these two the FNIS and NEMESIS '' I will continue tomorrow I hope I can have waifu soon * _ * and I wanted to know, for the bodies still use CBBE or UNP? :P

Body is up to personal preference, as to choosing between FNIS and NEMESIS, from my experience they work well together, i usually run fnis first, and then nemesis. But if you really need to choose, i'd say fnis is probably better for loverslab mods like sexlab, and nemesis is better for gameplay animations, like running animations and such.

Thank you for your answers to all, well to be honest i would like to make the body look manga as much as possible.

I found an artist who makes skyrim screens and his results are very interesting. I also have access to his mod list so I will try to reproduce or find a similar result.

The more they will look like waifu manga, the more it will be perfect for me :D

If you are interested in seeing the artist's work his name is : yuih-skyrim. I advise you are twitter for a quick overview

Learn to walk before you try to run. FNIS and Nemesis can work together but there is little point to Nemesis. A few mods require it but it doesn't do creatures and just makes things more complicated than they need to be.

UUNP comes with a Manga preset.

If you are using LE try these:

https://stepmodifications.org/wiki/SkyrimLE:2.10.0

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/7521-conglomerate-01-installing-skyrim-stability-fixes-tools/

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

D'accord. Vous avez déjà reçu un lien vers un bon guide SE. ??

Yes I followed a complete guide for MO2 for modding the special edition everything is done I just have to mod. I will try to start by making the game more beautiful and adding a bit of nothing sexual content for the moment.

16 minutes ago, worik said:

"I summon ye upon this virgin thread"

Who called me and where are the virgins? ?

I see Grey Cloud was all over it already and it's for SE ?

1 hour ago, madara0808 said:

I was wondering ? is it possible to replace all non-essential men for quest by furanati?

Not without creating your own patches.

SkyFem is a good base as Grey Cloud already pointed out.

But why would you want men if you can have futas? ?

4 hours ago, madara0808 said:

this is driving me crazy XD I try to get this kind of result but I can't get this mod is supposed to make all women look like this?

Or is it just for the characters? because the presets remain the same. to have this kind of face you have to make them yourself using the creation option?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20583?tab=description

That is just the skin texture, it does not change the body shape (or the face).