I always dreamed of having a skyrim full of mod

3 minutes ago, Nelnuna said:

If you want something that affects every single female npc, modded or not, as long as they are a vanilla race, you could try "botox for skyrim". Pretty sure it modifies the races themselves in a way.

I would like a good base of physical mods to be able to add what I want without too much complication ^^

16 hours ago, madara0808 said:

But the tutorial you gave me if I follow it I would have a good basis to add what I want later? let's admit I just add mods if I manage to complete the tutorial and everything works I could then delete only what I added to keep the tutorial base healthy?

Not really sure what you mean by that but let's say i understood correctly.

After finishing the bodyslide part and testing it, every women in skyrim has your intended body and cloths are working and you decide to change your modlist but keep everything related to the body and cloths on your list then yes, this where still there as you build them.

Nelnuna gave you Botox, a very basic vanilla like replacer, take this for example. You installed it and still everything looks like you build it to look minus the faces look a bit prettier. Then you find Pandorables female replacer mods and says "Yummi, i wanna." you install pandorable and let it overwrite everything botox did to the women and let it load after botox, means pandorable wins against it and its changes get implemented. your body will still be the same.

If you however install something like Bijin, a replacer who comes with it's own body files you would have to do a bit of work again but only with the npc´s bijin remodels. (but here is already another mod which lets you do just that easy with bodyslide and your former build preset, so it would just be a button click.)

18 hours ago, madara0808 said:

I would like a good base of physical mods to be able to add what I want without too much complication ^^

Really? very modest from someone who dreams of skyrim full of mods, some of us have been trying for 10 years, we are still working on it ... maybe you will succeed in two days.

Edited by MaxRex
12 hours ago, madara0808 said:

I just thought the modding was easier but if to have the skyrim of my dreams I have to invest 10 years in it, no question ^^ I would be dead before I finished

Bullshit. give you a couple of weeks until it's finished, as long as the mods exists, then some tweaking while you play it. Nobody is ever finished adding mods to their game, doesn't mean their image of an ideal skyrim world isn't complete. ? Only what you want alters the game world in an extreme and that's only because you want all npc´s altered a certain way so it might take a bit more time.

On 8/16/2021 at 9:22 PM, madara0808 said:

But the tutorial you gave me if I follow it I would have a good basis to add what I want later? let's admit I just add mods if I manage to complete the tutorial and everything works I could then delete only what I added to keep the tutorial base healthy?

If you follow the guides I posted you will be learning things as you proceed. Once you have a stable Skyrim up and running then you can change things using that knowledge.

You have been given all the advice you need to get what you want but you have to be the one who implements the plan. You start at the beginning and work your way along at your own pace watching Skyrim grow and evolve into your Skyrim.

Edited by Grey Cloud