I always dreamed of having a skyrim full of mod

I see you're on Special Edition, in which case you could consider using Wabbajack, which is an automated mod installer with conflict resolution etc. all taken care of. There are a couple of sex-focused modlists on there: Licentia and Dungeons & Deviousness. It's pretty good if you want to just plug-and-play, though the corresponding disadvantage is that you don't get to customize your load order as much.

4 hours ago, madara0808 said:

I really hope that you will tell me that it is possible

It is possible but you need to learn to walk before you try to run.

Most people on here spend months or years getting their Skyrim the way they want it.

Using Wabbajack means you do not get to learn anything.

I see, for the basic mods I have no problem I can do it and I know it will take me a long time but I would just like to succeed in getting the female bodies that I want so much. and I would finally be quiet to modify the rest but I would at least like to be able to achieve that

And I also want to thank you for your time and your kindness, to come voluntarily to try to help me when you could very well ignore me. really thank you very much, i hope you don't bother with all this but i would like so much to have the skyrim of my dreams. I don't mind spending years there but once again I would like to be able to make the bodies because that's what I never succeeded...

Getting the bodyshape you want is not a problem. You just have to have a body you can morph the way you want it, here is what you have to do, cause we already talked bodys, i will talk cbbe since i have it and it's easier for me to tell.

(sorry seems i am to dumb to make screnshots so words have to do.)

Open Bodyslide, left next to the search bar on is a glass symbol, thats what you have to click, choose group. there you will find the body, in my case 3bbb. This is your default female body, every normal npc will get it. You can customize it so no end, give them bigger, smaller bobs, butt, a small waist ect.

Be aware you have to do the morphing 2 times, one for your upper weight and one for your lower weight bodys. When you are finished SAVE this preset, give it a name you recognize, this is important because you would have to to all the work again when you want to build your clothings and armors with the same proportions (which you will want to do.)

After that hit build, remember that you have the body but not hands or feet, so you will have to build them too. For that you go to CBBBE 3bbb Hand/Feet and use your preset on them. Now if everything has worked your npcs have your body preset.  If i didn't write it wrong that is, freaking english gives me a headach after work xD but the basic should be right.

After you have checked if everything is correct in your game, you can start with building your Cloths and armors. You will want a Replacer for your body or at least its predecessors, which in my case for 3bbb would be CBBE. That's not a perfect solution but sometimes it has to do.
You take your preset, save it again this time in the group of your replacer, in my case remodeled armor, choose the group again for building, take the right preset and hit batch build = Done.

Don't forget to check in all cases the build morphs box right to the batch build button

or you can just ignore everything above and learn it with this:
(i am a dumb fuck sometimes, i tell ya. )

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Bodyslide:_Guide_and_Tutorial

Would be not surprised if you couldn't already download some prebuild body presets who look similar like the one in your pictures. Would take a bit of the workload from your shoulders, just hit nexus and type body preset, maybe even manga body. could find something and help you decide on the body at the same time.

3 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

ou vous pouvez simplement ignorer tout ce qui précède et l'apprendre avec ceci :
(je suis un connard parfois, je vous le dis.)

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Bodyslide:_Guide_and_Tutorial

Je ne serais pas surpris si vous ne pouviez pas déjà télécharger des préréglages de corps de pré-construction qui ressemblent à celui de vos photos. Cela prendrait un peu de la charge de travail de vos épaules, appuyez simplement sur Nexus et tapez le préréglage du corps, peut-être même le corps du manga. pourrait trouver quelque chose et vous aider à décider du corps en même temps.

ok thank you very much i will try i will remove everything i have installed so far and try to start again on the basis you say. And I don't find, you trying to help the fool that I am, for that I am really very grateful to you. however I hope you don't bother you either with my inability to do all of this, I must sound stupid to you...

2 minutes ago, madara0808 said:

ok thank you very much i will try i will remove everything i have installed so far and try to start again on the basis you say. And I don't find, you trying to help the fool that I am, for that I am really very grateful to you. however I hope you don't bother you either with my inability to do all of this, I must sound stupid to you...

you don't have to remove anything if you just want to work on your body with the help of the guide and maybe a preset you find in the internet.

I would only remove everything if you fucked things up so badly you can't figure another way out to save your game.

Don't worry, you are not bothering me, if you would i wouldn't answer on this thread of yours. As Grey Cloud said, you will have to learn to walk before you run, so learning the basics one by one and working your way up to the game you wanna have, slowly but surely. It's not that hard and it won't take years, maybe a couple of weeks and the basis you want will be ready. (seriously, nobody in the history of ever stops installing mods.. It's an addiction.)

2 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

vous n'avez rien à retirer si vous voulez juste travailler sur votre corps à l'aide du guide et peut-être d'un préréglage que vous trouverez sur Internet.

Je ne supprimerais tout que si vous foutiez les choses en l'air si mal que vous ne pouvez pas trouver un autre moyen de sauvegarder votre partie.

Ne vous inquiétez pas, vous ne me dérangez pas, si vous le vouliez je ne répondrais pas sur ce fil de la vôtre. Comme l'a dit Gray Cloud, vous devrez apprendre à marcher avant de courir, donc apprenez les bases un par un et progressez jusqu'au jeu que vous voulez avoir, lentement mais sûrement. Ce n'est pas si difficile et cela ne prendra pas des années, peut-être quelques semaines et la base que vous voulez sera prête. (sérieusement, personne dans l'histoire de n'a jamais cessé d'installer des mods. C'est une dépendance.)

I didn't think I would remove absolutely everything but I tried to install BHUNP using a tutorial but it didn't work as desired so I thought I would remove everything except the tools for modding ^^

If you are using LE then use these:

https://stepmodifications.org/wiki/SkyrimLE:2.10.0

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/7521-conglomerate-01-installing-skyrim-stability-fixes-tools/

If you are using SE then use these:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/136543-mod-organizer-2-other-tools-from-zero-to-hey-sexlab-is-working/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-319-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/

Whichever pair you use they will get you a stable game which looks good and you will learn a lot of useful things along the way. You will then be in a good position to fine tune the game to your liking.

Bon chance.

57 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

If you are using LE then use these:

https://stepmodifications.org/wiki/SkyrimLE:2.10.0

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/7521-conglomerate-01-installing-skyrim-stability-fixes-tools/

If you are using SE then use these:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/136543-mod-organizer-2-other-tools-from-zero-to-hey-sexlab-is-working/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-319-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/

Whichever pair you use they will get you a stable game which looks good and you will learn a lot of useful things along the way. You will then be in a good position to fine tune the game to your liking.

Bon chance.

the tutorial is really scary, it is monstrously large ?

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It is possible but you need to learn to walk before you try to run.

Most people on here spend months or years getting their Skyrim the way they want it.

Using Wabbajack means you do not get to learn anything.

Depends on what the goal is really. Is the goal to get into the modding hobby? Or is it just to play lewd Skyrim?

Some people get satisfaction from spending months tinkering with a car in their garage, others just want a car that drives nice and goes fast. It sounds like OP is part of the latter group.

4 minutes ago, Buridan said:

Depends on what the goal is really. Is the goal to get into the modding hobby? Or is it just to play lewd Skyrim?

Some people get satisfaction from spending months tinkering with a car in their garage, others just want a car that drives nice and goes fast. It sounds like OP is part of the latter group.

I would like to have a lewd skyrim ^^ but not only I'm obviously interested in this kind of content but not that I really want to optimize the games have more possibility content, really added everything whether it is sexual or normal quests, bosses, armor, weapons, followers, really make it a great game but it's for playing indeed ^^

20 hours ago, madara0808 said:

I will clearly specify what I want to know if it is possible or not. I would like all the women in the games to have this kind of face and this kind of body with breasts of different sizes, from small to large is that possible?

enb_2021_05_25_10_25_21_03.jpg

enb_2021_06_10_06_00_57_20.jpg

enb_2021_07_09_05_55_03_48.jpg

ScreenShot6555.jpg

ScreenShot6573.jpg

20 hours ago, madara0808 said:

I would like to be able to improve each race to have this kind of woman, then get rid of the men and have only beautiful characters everywhere ^^

It is kind of, how do i say this.. half-possible
You can get some great looking female npcs with npc overhaul mods, the only problem is that it affects only specific npcs, that already exist in-game, so if you wanted to achieve the same look with the female only skyrim, you would have do either do it for those specific npcs yourself, or get someone else to do it.

10 minutes ago, Nelnuna said:

C'est un peu, comment puis-je dire cela .. à moitié possible
Vous pouvez obtenir de superbes PNJ féminins avec des mods de révision NPC, le seul problème est que cela n'affecte que des PNJ spécifiques, qui existent déjà dans le jeu, donc si vous vouliez pour obtenir le même look avec le skyrim féminin uniquement, vous auriez dû le faire vous-même pour ces PNJ spécifiques, ou demander à quelqu'un d'autre de le faire.

One person told me i should ditch the mod and go to wabbajack what i wanted was too complicated for me to do it myself 

Complicated, yes. Impossible, no.
Also i don't really think wabbajack is needed, i only heard of it now for the first time, and my skyrim which has about 280 mods is running fine somehow.
Just make sure that whatever you do, never install mods manually, i had to learn the hard way, as i had to reinstall entire skyrim because of it, more than once.

Wabbajack

Then you get a setup with minimum effort.

But you are bound to things others selected. If you want a setup according to your

expectations, this will not save you from digging into it.

I guess, it's more straight and less difficult to make a setup from beginning

to your expectations. Change a "finished" setup is more prone to fail because all of those patches

included in the finished setup.

Baah, you give up before started.

The way is target. You learn, succeed, become proud, improve, make things yourself.

It takes a while, learn the tools, nifscope, xedit, creation kit, bodyslide to mention a few.

I got pretty close to a setup I expected. From begin to this 1 1/2 years. You need endurance

and read, trial and error and important, make backups.

I think of myself as an pretty moderate man, i don't want many things and i don't expect them do be handled to me. Same is i go with my life i did with my skyrim setup, started small, grew bigger. now my game if pretty stable, only extremely rare crashes and sometimes infinite loading screens which i can avoid if i only have skyrim active on my dekstop and even if i not this things a really rare. Who i got what i wanted and how did i got a stable game? Reading, modding, fucking things up maybe once or twice badly and start over. At one point it was more entertaining for me to get this bitch playable then play it, which i rarely do on workdays anyways xD

Wanna know how i and everyone else her who customized their game on their own, without wabbajack or the like? Patients, a lot of reading cause all information you need was already written by kind users, mod authors who cared and many passerby's who took the time to help answer questions and did bug reports.

What you need is not only the knowledge but a starting point and maybe, just maybe, be happy with skyfem, get character overhauls for females to get at least all vanila ones pretty enough for your taste or, which will really take time and effort, learn how do make character overhauls yourself and make a version of skyfem you are happy with.

Starting point, as i already said is a stable base from which you can build.

But the tutorial you gave me if I follow it I would have a good basis to add what I want later? let's admit I just add mods if I manage to complete the tutorial and everything works I could then delete only what I added to keep the tutorial base healthy?