HDT Ahegao Tongues and Expressions for SexLab

On 2/25/2023 at 9:11 AM, Nevropath said:

Ok, thanks. Each time I used it, I liked the expression but mouth closed during blowjob.

Try this before the BJ scene starts:       

Stopquest  0_LingaQuest

That should stop the mod from working until you restart it again:

Startquest 0_LingaQuest 

Also , the mod version I am using is the LE 1.25 but I am using it after I converted it by CK to SE ( it´s not difficult at all) and I experience no clipping with tongue in 99% of times, just in case this might help anybody.

Edited by zzaee
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 3:46 PM, adle said:

Yeah i do have MFG fix and mouth opens with the command. 

Tried to equip the tounges to NPC, but didnt work either.

Are there any known mods conflicting with Ahegao Tounges?

like maybe Fillherup, sexlab survival or smthng?

I checked Sexlab expressions. Even if i push Import Settings, the Expressions are like 13/350 on the overview. Maybe there is something wrong about that?

Definitely Fillherup a very bad mod. I had to reinstall Ahegao after I tried and unistalled FHU2 (baka). Before FHU2 never had a problem with Ahegao Tongue and Survival.

This mod had an incompatibility with numerous clothing and jewelry mods, including Devious Devices, due to the tongues using the 55 armor slot - which DD uses for blindfolds, for example, and AHDT just unequips everything that is occupying this slot, breaking every script for good measure in the process. ?

And, well, as this mod is the only thing that doesn't make your character's face look like a wax figure during scenes, I tried doing something with it.

I've changed every source file where I've found

ActorRef.UnequipItemSlot(55);

to 

ActorRef.UnequipItemSlot(40);

Then I edited the ESP armor for slot 40, and edited all 10 .nifs in the /meshes/morten/lingas/ with NifSkope to change the BSDismemberSkinInstance Body part to slot 40 as well.

I didn't do the male and argonian  ones, as I don't use those and I'm lazy - but if you need it, here's a link on how to do it (find the Changing slots in the .nif part).

This is a patch, you're still going to need the original mod, set this to overwrite it (and backup things, just in case I screwed up somewhere).

Don't know if you can update it on an existing save, but you could always try - the ESP and nif's will update no problem, but the scripts I'm not sure about.

Ahdt_slot_40_dd_compatible.7z

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2023 at 4:59 PM, adle said:

hello everyone

i have the problem that the tounges are a bit to high. is there a way to lower them?

same

Oh, well, i just ended fixing it using OutfitStudio

Edited by Oyhuria
On 11/11/2022 at 10:31 PM, Jesus_Pskov said:

Who knows why with this mod my character stop opening mouth with tongues and blowjobs? I have this mod on Legendary Edition and its works good, but on SE i have this problem.

ScreenShot3.png

Did you find a cavecat for this? Happens also on me with hdt version while non hdt works perfectly. It's probably linked with expression mods that makes tongue dropping down.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, lihua QAQ said:

Is this mod compatible with sexlab P+?

Officially - no, but considering the scripts it's overwriting in P+ are the same as they are in the regular SL at the time of writing (SLP+ 1.8.2.5), I've been using it with with P+ for quite some time.

But as soon as P+ updates and does something with the sslbasevoice and sslexpression, i'd assume the compatibility will break.

is anyone having issue with sometimes it is working, sometimes it won't. i've noticed this when I installed new animations and switched to OAR from DAR and needed to create a new game for it to work again, but when i installed new animations and ran nemesis and loaded the current save where HDT AHEGAO was still working, after loading it tongue wasn't coming out anymore only the expressions were working

NOTE: I also tried it with mfg fix and opparco mfg command both installed all was working(but some people are having issues with it both installed). i didn't encounter any issues of tongue not coming out. the only trigger i could pinpoint are when installing new animations, re-running nemesis, sexlab expressions. or could be that i have too many animations.

2ND NOTE: nothing is over writing the HDT AHEGAO.

Edited by DTesinferno
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Gyra said:

and I assume the above patches were made with OP's 1.31 in mind.

I've used the latest one to edit, yeah!

6 hours ago, Gyra said:

Anything I miss?

There are two more bugs that I know of, one was talked about here about ESL formIDs's and the other one is in the _AhegaoAlias. - at line 101 there's a line HowManyChoices=10, and this sometimes throws out the [Array index 10 is out of range (0-9)], so it needs to say HowManyChoices=9 (or the array at line 73 needs to be increased to 11, idk what's better - i lowered mine to 9).

Both bugs are not game-breaking or anything, but they spam the papyrus logs.?

2 hours ago, krzp said:

There are two more bugs that I know of, one was talked about here about ESL formIDs's and the other one is in the _AhegaoAlias. - at line 101 there's a line HowManyChoices=10, and this sometimes throws out the [Array index 10 is out of range (0-9)], so it needs to say HowManyChoices=9 (or the array at line 73 needs to be increased to 11, idk what's better - i lowered mine to 9).

Both bugs are not game-breaking or anything, but they spam the papyrus logs.?

Hm... My 'OCD' tempts me to fix it up for myself. Sounds like both are easy fixes with an IDE or text-editor, but can the scripts be compiled without CK? Not sure if I can do it on Linux.

edit: eh I’ll try out the SSESCRIPT application on NexusMods when I’ve got time

Edited by Gyra
7 hours ago, Gyra said:

Hm... My 'OCD' tempts me to fix it up for myself. Sounds like both are easy fixes with an IDE or text-editor, but can the scripts be compiled without CK? Not sure if I can do it on Linux.

edit: eh I’ll try out the SSESCRIPT application on NexusMods when I’ve got time

By the way if you can fix the 'closing mouth bug' during blowjob, you'll be great :)

@krzp Is there any special way to indicate an esl record? Or is it as simple as replacing AF25 with 0831? I added a zero to preserve digit consistency. No idea if that was appropriate, or if one digit less (831) like in the post you referenced is the correct way.

Edited by Gyra
Removed attachments
19 hours ago, Gyra said:

Notepad++ is my weapon of choice - I don't think that any of it's clones that I've tried on Linux supported the native plugins, so if you'd like to use it, mb running it through Wine could work? There's a good tutorial here, but it's made with the Windows version in mind.

11 hours ago, Gyra said:

@krzp Is there any special way to indicate an esl record? Or is it as simple as replacing AF25 with 0831? I added a zero to preserve digit consistency. No idea if that was appropriate, or if one digit less (831) like in the post you referenced is the correct way.

I've copied the line with the compacted FormID from the mod itself somewhere, i think, so I don't know the exact technical details ?