Jump to content

MTM 3BBB OCBP OCBPC Physics Preset - CBBE - Fusion Girl - Wonder Body - Enhanced Vanilla Bodies - JaneBod Extended - Vanilla - More


Recommended Posts

Posted

Got another question for you: my character's boobs seem very droopy/heavy. I'd like them to have some weight, but they're drooping down almost to the belly button lol. I tried lowering the gravity bias, but that didn't seem to do anything. Any suggestions?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Got another question for you: my character's boobs seem very droopy/heavy. I'd like them to have some weight, but they're drooping down almost to the belly button lol. I tried lowering the gravity bias, but that didn't seem to do anything. Any suggestions?

The calculations are always running, they do not like to be interrupted or delayed. If the cpu and or the gpu are under a load you will get either the slight unwanted giggle or sagging.

 

game needs to run at 60 fps for cbp to function correctly

 

gravityCorrection - The amount to move the target point up to counteract the neutral effect of gravityBias.

Edited by MrTroubleMaker
Posted

I'm definitely getting a solid 60 (lucky boi with a 3070 and ryzen 3600), so that's probably not the issue. Taking a closer look, it seems the FG preset I'm using has *slightly* lowered breasts (fullness, not attachment), and the physics might just be taking that and making it more, so to speak. Thanks for the suggestion on gravityCorrection, I'll play with that a bit. Cheers!

  • 2 months later...
Posted

This is probably a stupid question, but is there a way to get the physics to work not just on your clothes\armor but the naked body as well? If I get one of the download files the physics work for one but not the other. 

Posted
7 hours ago, ADisappointment said:

This is probably a stupid question, but is there a way to get the physics to work not just on your clothes\armor but the naked body as well? If I get one of the download files the physics work for one but not the other. 

 

It should work on the naked body as well. Did you build your body replacer in BodySlide?

Posted (edited)
On 12/31/2021 at 9:00 AM, vaultbait said:

 

It should work on the naked body as well. Did you build your body replacer in BodySlide?

I believe I have built the replacement body\etc in Bodyslide. Not sure what's going wrong. The armor\clothes have the physics, but the body has barely any when naked. Perhaps I have the wrong mods or incompatible ones?

Edited by ADisappointment
Posted
14 hours ago, ADisappointment said:

I believe I have built the replacement body\etc in Bodyslide. Not sure what's going wrong. The armor\clothes have the physics, but the body has barely any when naked. Perhaps I have the wrong mods or incompatible ones?

 

It's hard to know exactly what to suggest without more information on the body replacer, outfit conversion, and physics mod you're using. For example I use the latest version of the Fusion Girl body with OCBPC physics and outfits converted to work with the latest FG bones (so built for 1.75 or later). I see plenty of "jiggle" in the outfits and nude using that combination.

Posted

Hi - glad to see you and your amazing mod here.

 

I remember you had some advice on the other site on how to deal with the intermittent jiggle issue, which I believe involved edits to HighFPSPhysicsFix.ini in the High FPS physics mod.  Can you share that with us again?  My situation is that, occasionally, the framerate will jiggle below 57 and all of the physics enabled stuff (boobs, butt, hair) will jiggle just a bit.  I can see the split second FPS drop using the ENB monitor.

 

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Posted
40 minutes ago, Dez65 said:

Hi - glad to see you and your amazing mod here.

 

I remember you had some advice on the other site on how to deal with the intermittent jiggle issue, which I believe involved edits to HighFPSPhysicsFix.ini in the High FPS physics mod.  Can you share that with us again?  My situation is that, occasionally, the framerate will jiggle below 57 and all of the physics enabled stuff (boobs, butt, hair) will jiggle just a bit.  I can see the split second FPS drop using the ENB monitor.

 

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

 

Worst case, it's still stickied at https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195?tab=posts (for the time being).

Posted
14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

 

It's hard to know exactly what to suggest without more information on the body replacer, outfit conversion, and physics mod you're using. For example I use the latest version of the Fusion Girl body with OCBPC physics and outfits converted to work with the latest FG bones (so built for 1.75 or later). I see plenty of "jiggle" in the outfits and nude using that combination.

Using MTM and CBP currently was using the ZeX OCBP from the labs here. But I wanted to test out if just those two would work or if I'd have the same problems. Wiped everything out and will start over from scratch. 

Posted
5 hours ago, ADisappointment said:

Using MTM and CBP currently was using the ZeX OCBP from the labs here. But I wanted to test out if just those two would work or if I'd have the same problems. Wiped everything out and will start over from scratch. 

 

Yes, but what replacement body are you trying to use with those? Fusion Girl? CBBE? Something else?

Posted
11 minutes ago, ADisappointment said:

Fusion Girl.

 

Make sure that you're using the latest version of FG (1.85 at time of writing) and clothing built for FG 1.75 or later. Use OCBP or OCBPC for the physics (one or the other, not both). Also make sure you have the new ZeX skeleton v5 and that nothing is overwriting it. If you still run into issues getting physics to work (with or without MTM's presets), you might also try asking for help on the ZeX Discord.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

 

Make sure that you're using the latest version of FG (1.85 at time of writing) and clothing built for FG 1.75 or later. Use OCBP or OCBPC for the physics (one or the other, not both). Also make sure you have the new ZeX skeleton v5 and that nothing is overwriting it. If you still run into issues getting physics to work (with or without MTM's presets), you might also try asking for help on the ZeX Discord.

Alright I'll give it a go. Before I posted clothes\armor was working just fine, it was the naked body that was having the tits go inside the body. Could you link the exact mods you use for your set up? Just want to make sure I have the right ones.

 

Edited by ADisappointment
Posted
19 hours ago, ADisappointment said:

Alright I'll give it a go. Before I posted clothes\armor was working just fine, it was the naked body that was having the tits go inside the body. Could you link the exact mods you use for your set up? Just want to make sure I have the right ones.

 

make sure you selected the correct FG body in bodyslide when building. i use CBBE and 3BBB, but i picked the normal TWB selected and not TWB 3BBB. I would double check that you have the correct FG body selected(should be marked physics or similar)

Posted
45 minutes ago, Vextryyn said:

make sure you selected the correct FG body in bodyslide when building. i use CBBE and 3BBB, but i picked the normal TWB selected and not TWB 3BBB. I would double check that you have the correct FG body selected(should be marked physics or similar)

Made sure to use fusion girl nude in both the body type and output. 

Posted
21 hours ago, ADisappointment said:

Alright I'll give it a go. Before I posted clothes\armor was working just fine, it was the naked body that was having the tits go inside the body. Could you link the exact mods you use for your set up? Just want to make sure I have the right ones.

 

(use one or the other of the above, not both... I prefer OCBPC, personally)

 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

 

(use one or the other of the above, not both... I prefer OCBPC, personally)

 

Ah I used both OCBP and OCBPC at one time so I think I know what was borking my mods. Thanks for the list will reply if it didn't change. 
*Edit 
Well there is some slight physics on armor around the ass but the tits are more stiff than Plank from Ed, Edd, N Eddy. Fairly certain that I have the skeleton in the load order to not be overridden by anything so what is doing this?  

Edited by ADisappointment
Posted
11 hours ago, ADisappointment said:

Ah I used both OCBP and OCBPC at one time so I think I know what was borking my mods. Thanks for the list will reply if it didn't change. 
*Edit 
Well there is some slight physics on armor around the ass but the tits are more stiff than Plank from Ed, Edd, N Eddy. Fairly certain that I have the skeleton in the load order to not be overridden by anything so what is doing this?  

 

If you're using MTM's presets (the mod this support thread is about), when you install it you'll be asked to pick a physics preset. Go with "soft" and then in-game jump up and down naked  and see if the breasts bounce.

 

Also, do make sure you've built the Fusion Girl body replacer in BodySlide, I suppose it's possible you still have something like a lingering vanilla or CBBE base body's meshes/morphs hanging around that haven't been overwritten with FG.

Posted (edited)

Sorry for being a noob, but do I just install this and then build body and outfits in BodySlide with "CBBE Body Physics" selected as body?

Edited by Babadiboopi
Posted
13 minutes ago, Babadiboopi said:

Sorry for being a noob, but do I just install this and then build body and outfits in BodySlide with "CBBE Body Physics" selected as body?

 

It's been a long time since I used CBBE, but I think you'll need to install a physics library like CBP as well.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

For some reason, this doesn't work for the vtaw shirts and such.  The breast just don't move.  Everyting works fine when using OCBPC for Fallout 4.  I openen ini files for both mods and nothing jumped out at me for what would cause one mod to work fine and the other not so much.  Of course, i will admit that i really don't know what i'm doing in those files.  I don't know if it matters, but i'm using the FusionGirl body.

 

Edited by astor
Posted
10 hours ago, astor said:

For some reason, this doesn't work for the vtaw shirts and such.  The breast just don't move.  Everyting works fine when using OCBPC for Fallout 4.  I openen ini files for both mods and nothing jumped out at me for what would cause one mod to work fine and the other not so much.  Of course, i will admit that i really don't know what i'm doing in those files.  I don't know if it matters, but i'm using the FusionGirl body.

 

Maybe irrelevant, but if the clothing pieces are tagged as "armor" then a different set of physics settings kicks in. That could explain why it's impacting some items for you but not others.

Posted

Yup.  That was it.  I chose the option to adjust for armor, without thinking that vtaw's shirts are set for that slot.  Derp.

Posted

I can't seem to get Vagina Collision to work correctly. With CBBE Vagina and Anus Collision somewhat work, but the Tit Physics go completely crazy. With Fusion Girl the Tit Physics are nice but the Collisions aren't working.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...