vaultbait Posted January 26, 2022 Posted January 26, 2022 7 hours ago, Andarus said: I can't seem to get Vagina Collision to work correctly. With CBBE Vagina and Anus Collision somewhat work, but the Tit Physics go completely crazy. With Fusion Girl the Tit Physics are nice but the Collisions aren't working. Based on this and your comments in other topics on this subject, it seems like you're looking for Skyrim-like body physics. Where collision physics are concerned, OCBPC is basically a very new addition to the scene within the past year or so, and really only provides collision "spheres" for breasts and buttocks. The only vagina and anus movement I'm aware of is when animators move specific bones to open and close them in their animations, so are necessarily animation-specific.
Andarus Posted January 27, 2022 Posted January 27, 2022 4 hours ago, vaultbait said: Based on this and your comments in other topics on this subject, it seems like you're looking for Skyrim-like body physics. Where collision physics are concerned, OCBPC is basically a very new addition to the scene within the past year or so, and really only provides collision "spheres" for breasts and buttocks. The only vagina and anus movement I'm aware of is when animators move specific bones to open and close them in their animations, so are necessarily animation-specific. Weird, I thought since Special Edition is based on the Fallout 4 Engine the two Games would be on a similar level when it comes to Mods. Kinda sad since I think the Adult-Mods make even more sense in Fallout 4 than in Skyrim. Even 2011 Skyrim had pretty solid Vagina Physics, so technically that should really be not a huge problem in Fallout 4.
vaultbait Posted January 27, 2022 Posted January 27, 2022 20 hours ago, Andarus said: Weird, I thought since Special Edition is based on the Fallout 4 Engine the two Games would be on a similar level when it comes to Mods. Kinda sad since I think the Adult-Mods make even more sense in Fallout 4 than in Skyrim. Even 2011 Skyrim had pretty solid Vagina Physics, so technically that should really be not a huge problem in Fallout 4. While dedicated and very active, the FO4 adult modding scene is a fraction the size of Skyrim's, so we tend to get innovation at a slower pace. I would argue the quality over quantity ratio for FO4 is a little higher, but the sheer quantity of people involved in adult modding Skyrim is hard to compete with.
Papersword Posted February 7, 2022 Posted February 7, 2022 @vaultbait Mentioned this to Aylis since it was part of their FO4 Mod-Guide, but they didn't seem to have answer: the 3BBB FG presets are supposed to have some level of gravity applied to the breasts, right? Aylis' body preset has the breasts adjusted up quite high, presumably to lay naturally after the physics are applied (the screenshots for the preset look quite good). In my game this doesn't seem to be the case though. I downloaded the MTM preset off of the Nexus rather than here. Any thoughts?
vaultbait Posted February 8, 2022 Posted February 8, 2022 10 hours ago, Papersword said: @vaultbait Mentioned this to Aylis since it was part of their FO4 Mod-Guide, but they didn't seem to have answer: the 3BBB FG presets are supposed to have some level of gravity applied to the breasts, right? Aylis' body preset has the breasts adjusted up quite high, presumably to lay naturally after the physics are applied (the screenshots for the preset look quite good). In my game this doesn't seem to be the case though. I downloaded the MTM preset off of the Nexus rather than here. Any thoughts? Sorry, no clue, I'm not familiar with Aylis's work. You might try asking on the ZeX Discord, folks there have often had answers to my obscure questions.
Papersword Posted February 8, 2022 Posted February 8, 2022 2 hours ago, vaultbait said: Sorry, no clue, I'm not familiar with Aylis's work. You might try asking on the ZeX Discord, folks there have often had answers to my obscure questions. That's fair. I guess what I'm really wondering (Aylis' preset aside) is if the physics gravity from the MTM presets out of the box are enough to warrant significantly adjusting your body slide. If they are, then my physics install is at fault for lack of gravity, if not then there's something missing (maybe a custom physics config) in Aylis' guide. I've spent a lot of time in SSE recently, so I'm familiar with the heavy adjustments to body morphs SMP needs to look right. From what I've heard in FO4, the 3BBB for Fusion Girl is more akin to "normal" SSE physics. Thanks for taking my question, by the by.
kenbenis Posted February 19, 2022 Posted February 19, 2022 On 1/6/2022 at 11:40 PM, vaultbait said: It's been a long time since I used CBBE, but I think you'll need to install a physics library like CBP as well. I had the same problem as the other guy, where I had physics on the outfits but breast physics were not working when naked (but butt and chest still were). I eventually figured out the problem, I had been using the CBBE physics preset which seemed like it was overwriting your physics tweaks for the naked breast (but not for outfits because the CBBE preset didnt apply any physics to outfits). Just reinstalling the basic CBBE body via bodyslide sorted the problem perfectly. The CBBE physics on their own for the nude body are so stiff you almost cant notice them.
randompeep Posted February 19, 2022 Posted February 19, 2022 Things are working fine, but can someone share their own preset that has decent collision between BT3 and FG? I'm using a custom FG body, but did not want to configure collision spheres for it. So I figure I'd use whatever someone else may have setup already.
stas2503 Posted March 8, 2022 Posted March 8, 2022 I can't get physics to work on the armor. Physics works on the naked body. I use CBBE 3BBB body.
vaultbait Posted March 8, 2022 Posted March 8, 2022 3 hours ago, stas2503 said: I can't get physics to work on the armor. Physics works on the naked body. I use CBBE 3BBB body. It's configurable, by default armor is treated differently in configuration, and has a reduced amount of bounce (or none at all) with some of the presets.
SrDanny Posted April 26, 2022 Posted April 26, 2022 Hello. Nice Mod, I've been playing Fallout 4 with all this mods from Loverslab semi casually, about once a week and what have you and this topic on the "vtaw wardrobe" this or "this other outfit mods that" do not have physics to them unless they already came with their own, may have already been solved. I always refrain myself from commenting and just rather search where I can for answers, I did check that one link in the "posts" section of this mod in Nexus explaining how to solvent this issue by going specifically in body slide and selecting the base body with no physics and building that, then going to batch build everything else to solvent the issue. My understanding of that would be "all other outfits will be using the base body programing" and the MTM mod will be applying its physics to that body. I do have apparently more than 1 nude body, including the CBBE Physics and the CBBE Physics with animated Vaginal and Anal models in it from a mod I got in in Loverslab and the never nude variants. Anyhow. The main question here would be as I am using the base CBBE And no 3BBB mods but I am Using the ZaZ Extended Skeleton. (Which is why I came to this mod so I could have physics without having to remove the ZaZ Extended Skeleton (ZEX); I have tried to read as much as I can and inform myself as much as I could handle on the technical part on how to make it work. I have installed the No Collision mod, have chosen that in the installer, in the Vortex mod manager installation chose so that Armor would not impede physics and did remove the ";" from the ini file for some stuff from Zex body skeleton (If I recall correctly) like balls physics I believe? Anyhow, all in all, from what I understood from reading some of the posts in this section, the reason why outfits still don't have physics unless the game believes the chest to be exposed thus having the breasts or butt move but not the clothing item, its because it considers it all armor by default and thus MTM must be twicked in the ini file so it instead of applying armor properties to it, it applies what it would normally to a clothing item? Sorry if this is not a complicated thing to understand. I did try myself to figure it out from my own end where I was failing as I do know I got an extensive mod library and many outfits like those from the Pampa's set do also come with their own Bodyslide files in the "optional" section that I can choose to use when batch building, but thus far I have tried installing and individually buidling all bodies in bodyslide first and then trying that out to see if the physics would apply. I have tried playing only with bodies selected in BodySlide that don't have physics, and the ones that have options for physics, to use instead the non-physics version. I have made sure that in the installation of MTM I have used "natural, natural soft and soft" versions WITH and WITHOUT armor option to reduce physics. I have tried OCBP and OBCPC and reinstalled MTM each time when testing. (I noticed that with collisions enabled, during many AAF scenes, breasts would go insane mode and start sprouting and shaking rapidly depending on action or position. This seems to be second to non with collisions not enabled) But I've found inconsistencies as non of the outfits really seem to have physics applied to all of them but some do. (I chuck this up to outfits that already have the physics options enabled in them by default). I do have physics when nude. But no thighs or other type of physics at all seem to work other than Butt Physics and Breast physics. Though its nothing like in the preview videos. (Butt physics particularly require a more... intense testing to notice any movement ?) but I do know it must be having an effect as switching from Natural Soft, Natural and Soft did reduce the shaking when in AAF when testing OBCPC. I do assume the preview video shows Fusion Body as opposed to CBBE or perhaps the CBBE with the 3BBB mod enabled. Not sure. Just taking a guess. -------- TL;DR: Some outfits have physics, some do not. Mostly mod outfits that have multiple body part peaces of clothing seem to be mostly inconsistent but for the most part, most do not have physics and regularly speaking, CBBE physics seem to not really be as noticeable like shown in the preview despite multiple testing done. I do think maybe its the ini tweak I would have to do manually to enable it so that armor does get physics to enable it and the rest of the stuff is just me having CBBE with ZEX skeleton that reduces the amount of physics I get in the body as compared to using 3BBB or FusionBody. -- That, or learning how to install body physics to a clothing mod and hoping that by reinstalling MTM and OCBPC it will use those instead All in all, I know this is not a call center customer service type of place. Its just that today for what ever reason I was playing the game and started to notice how I refrain myself from using many peaces of clothing in mods that I would normally want to use because of the inconsistent clipping and got enough time to send this overly long posts here. ----I am not expecting you to solve all my issues, if any (I am mostly writing here what I think some people may have been going through that could not put properly in words or maybe someone has but didn't felt like commenting it as its not really that big of a nuance to begin with) I know I am not as informed on the topic, I know I challenge myself when trying to understand all of this due to not having the right level of focus and patience but being this far down the rabbit hole I figure I might as well. Sorry if this is an issue that could be resolved without the need for the living will above. Much appreciate the time and effort put into the mods. Hope you have a good day and who ever also finds themselves in a similar problem, hope you get it solved as well.
SrDanny Posted April 26, 2022 Posted April 26, 2022 Oh, also a small preview on the breast bouncy shaking that I mentioned above. Also the ending ?. 2022-04-25 21-30-46.mkv
zapcat56 Posted June 7, 2022 Posted June 7, 2022 Using Fusion Girls I can't get any physics to work at all, nude or not nothing moves at all
vaultbait Posted June 12, 2022 Posted June 12, 2022 On 6/7/2022 at 11:51 AM, zapcat56 said: Using Fusion Girls I can't get any physics to work at all, nude or not nothing moves at all Did you install a physics library (OCBP or OCBPC)?
Skrek Posted July 6, 2022 Posted July 6, 2022 I cannot for the life of me turn off breast physics on men. I tried setting npconly, femaleonly, removing any mention of male breast from the whitelist turning usewhitelist off. No matter what I tried I still get jiggle on dudes.
ts123 Posted August 14, 2022 Posted August 14, 2022 My guess is this isn’t possible but is there anyone brilliant enough to tell me what the ini tweaks would be to achieve more jiggle when walking (but not have running physics be crazy)? I'd be forever in your debt. Something similar to this: https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/101/images/35585-1-1289270439.gif
Karna5 Posted August 19, 2022 Posted August 19, 2022 (edited) Hi, MrTroubleMaker Per our discussion I'm going to try to replicate a tips post I made in the Supporter section of Nexus. Hopefully I get the formatting and content adequate. This post is to talk about some of the nuances in advanced outfit conversions and mashups. It's not to talk about basics of mashups or the basics of Outfit Studio (such as making zap sliders and the like). With the existence of OCBP and OCBPC, modern Fallout 4 supports natural movement of breasts, belly, butt, thighs and even penises and testicles, though I'm going to limit this post to the female body clothing nuances. Background on OCBP/OCBPC: OCBP is a mechanism in which bones present in the body can be granted motion based on momentum of the whole body and on gravity. The OCBPC is a mechanism in which things which normally clip through each other can have collision and bounce away from each other. This is generally applied to hands touching breasts and the like, but it can be configured more extensively than that if one wants. Clipping: In an outfit, it's where the clothing falls into the body. Most if not all tutorials in Fallout 4 teach people to use the "inflate" feature in Outfit Studio to pull the clothing further from the body so it doesn't fall into the body when it moves in-game. This is terrible advice, especially as a first step for dealing with clipping. The most common cause of clipping, especially in curving and moving parts of a body, is when the body has a denser vertex count than the clothing. What happens is as the body bends and moves, because the outfit has longer distances between vertices (bend points), the planes between vertices clip through the body. On Fable below is an example of a Vtaw top for which clipping can be nearly entirely eliminated by increasing the vertices in the breast and groin areas: I noticed in Outfit Studio while making this mashup that the top had fewer vertices than the breasts and groin, so I used a brush over the outfit breast and groin areas then inverted the mask (so that only those areas would be affected) and used the "Refine Mesh" feature to double the vertices over just the areas I wanted. Then I cleared the mask and decided the nipples still had fewer vertices in the outfit than the body, so on the outfit I masked just the nipples, inverted the selection and repeated the Refine Mesh. This completely eliminated clipping in those areas without having to inflate the clothing and make it baggier. When I was done with the mashup, I tested the outfit in BodySlide with the preset of my choice and noticed a tiny area of clipping in the back. I didn't want to add more vertices for the whole back (keeping vertex count under control is important), so for that tiny area in the back I very, very slightly inflated the cloth away from the body. So you can use the inflate feature, but it should almost never be your first choice. First identify if there's another problem causing the clipping. Below you can see that the clothing is still tight to the body but doesn't have clipping. This is because I increased the vertices without inflating the outfit away from the breasts and groin. [Yes, she temporarily lost a battle with a Mirelurk Queen and two mirelurks, but she won in the long run.] Another cause of clipping in-game can be the bones on the outfit not matching or lining up properly with the bones on the body. Fable was having that problem with the below top very badly on the shoulders, upper arms and upper back. So for this outfit I neither increased vertices nor inflated the outfit. Instead I selected the top, went into the bones tab of Outfit Studio, selected all the shoulder, shoulder twist and clavicle bones and selectively copied just those bones onto the top. That fixed the in-game clipping problem in this top. Advanced Bone Control: Another problem with most tutorials is they tell people to use the "Copy Bone Weights" command in Outfit Studio. This is very dangerous because: 1. In a high heel outfit, it can destroy the bone weighting the author made on the shoes and can even put toe bones on the heels. 2. If an outfit has any form of cloth physics (skirt, goggles, necklace or long coat) copying all the bone weights will erase the cloth physics. 3. If an outfit has parts which extend beyond the wrists or above the collar, using the "Copy Bone Weights" command will leave parts of the outfit without bone weights, and that will make terrible deformities in game. This is why it's almost always better to copy weights selectively. The only times it's ever safe to use "Copy Bone Weights" is if you're sure none of the above three conditions are present. In the below picture there are three very advanced nuances to consider on mashups using these clothing pieces. 1. The Osare underwear on Fable (on the left) touches the tops of the thighs. Anytime you are dealing with underwear, panties, short shorts or thongs you need to select the clothing piece and go into the bones tab of Outfit Studio and see if the thigh bones are only slightly touching the clothing piece. If it overlaps a lot, leave it alone. Don't mess with it. But if it only slightly overlaps it, delete those thigh bones from the clothing piece so they don't deform badly during animations which spread the thighs. When the thigh bones only slightly overlap, they pull and stretch the clothing instead of letting the legs pull away from it. 2. The Vtaw Wardrobe 8 belt on Xana (on the right) has skirt physics. You can't always tell visually whether an outfit has skirt physics. Sometimes you need to click the clothing piece and then check the Bones tab in Outfit Studio to see if there are cloth physics. This is another example of why "Copy Bone Weights" is terrible advice in a tutorial. 3. The bra on Xana required extensive manipulation, so I'll elaborate below on what and why. Vertices across the sternum: Some authors make outfits which are extremely compatible with OCBP/OCBPC. HumanNature66 is one of those authors. He rarely if ever puts vertices between the breasts. What this means is that when each breast moves independently, the cloth between the breasts moves naturally. Most authors, however, put vertices between the breasts. This is never good if the body under the top is visible. It's absolutely impossible to make an outfit with this problem be naturally moving even if you use Uniboob sliders because as the breasts move independently up, down, left and right the middle over the sternum stays anchored. So here's how I fixed that bra to behave correctly in game: 1. I masked everything except the string between the breasts. I used the Q key in Outfit Studio to show me the vertices, and I left only the string unmasked, with one vertex on each side of the string still masked. Then I deleted the vertices. 2. I now had the bra with just string stubs on each end between the breasts. I masked everything except one of the stub ends and I used the movement wheel (top left gyro-style icon in the Outfit Studio menu) to move the string stub from one side of the breast to the string stub on the other side. I then very carefully used the vertex movement tool to touch the stub ends to each other exactly. 3. Because this was just a bikini top (no skirt physics, no areas outside the body, no high heel bones) I used the Copy Bone Weights command because I'd moved a piece with bones from one side to the other, and I needed to actually delete the old bones and copy in the correct ones. By doing this the breasts can move independently, and the string between the breasts isn't anchored inappropriately to the sternum. You'll notice the above picture has Fable wearing a top which goes across both breasts but isn't a string which can be split and stretched. This means that for that top (Vtaw Wardrobe 8 Apron) I was forced to resort to Uniboob. It means that in-game the middle breaks apart and looks bad during some motion, but there's just no way around that if the author puts vertices between the breasts. To add the Uniboob sliders to that top I did the following steps: 1. I made sure I was on the Fusion Girl Nude reference (if you're CBBE then use the CBBE nude reference), and I used Conform All for the top as a slider starting point. (There's a nuance condition when using StaticPhobia genital morphs under which I instead use Conform Selected instead to avoid putting those genital sliders into the clothing. If you're using those morphs, unselect them in the slider list and then Conform Selected with all the other sliders.) 2. Now I set the reference to Fusion Girl Uniboob, preserving existing sliders and zaps (if you're CBBE then use whatever Uniboob reference that uses). I then selected the top and used the "Conform Selected" option. This copies in the Uniboob Sliders without blowing away the non-uniboob sliders. For instance, it preserves nipple length and other nipple sliders which Uniboob lacks. 3. Finally I put the reference body back to Fusion Girl Nude, preserving existing sliders and zaps (or CBBE Nude as applicable). Never leave the reference body as Uniboob if the outfit has a body under the clothing. In summary, avoid tutorials. Instead get to know what each of the tools does and decide what tools and steps to use depending on the needs of the outfit, not on a procedure. Edited August 19, 2022 by Karna5 4
MrTroubleMaker Posted August 19, 2022 Author Posted August 19, 2022 (edited) Thanks Karna5, I'm sure this will help people I'll add a link in the OP. Edited August 19, 2022 by MrTroubleMaker 2
Gamaramdi Posted August 22, 2022 Posted August 22, 2022 Hi, I've been tweaking my preset for a long time, but i never really got some of the settings like breast and breast "a" *As you can see i tried a few presets, but i dont see any changes if i change the "Breast A" settings, what is that for? *Sometimes one breast or the other stays "up" on some AFF animations one up and one down like if gravity only works on one any idea of why that happens? Other than that im happy with my preset, it works nice for the size of my TWB preset. ;Gama Oficial [General] playerOnly=0 npcOnly=0 detectArmor=0 armorIgnore= useWhitelist=0 femaleOnly=1 maleOnly=0 [Attach] LBreast_skin=Breast RBreast_skin=Breast LButtFat_skin=Butt RButtFat_skin=Butt Belly_skin=Belly LLeg_Thigh_skin=Thighs RLeg_Thigh_skin=Thighs LLeg_Thigh_Low_skin=ThighsLow RLeg_Thigh_Low_skin=ThighsLow ;Penis_Balls_CBP_01=Balls ;Penis_Balls_CBP_02=Balls [Attach.A] LBreast_skin=Breast.A RBreast_skin=Breast.A LButtFat_skin=Butt RButtFat_skin=Butt Belly_skin=Belly LLeg_Thigh_skin=Thighs RLeg_Thigh_skin=Thighs LLeg_Thigh_Low_skin=ThighsLow RLeg_Thigh_Low_skin=ThighsLow ;Penis_Balls_CBP_01=Balls ;Penis_Balls_CBP_02=Balls [Whitelist] LBreast_skin=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female RBreast_skin=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female LButtFat_skin=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female RButtFat_skin=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female Belly_skin=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female LLeg_Thigh_skin=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female RLeg_Thigh_skin=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female LLeg_Thigh_Low_skin=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female RLeg_Thigh_Low_skin=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female ;Penis_Balls_CBP_01=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male ;Penis_Balls_CBP_02=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male [Breast] stiffness=7.0 stiffness2=15.0 damping=2.20 timetick=4.20 timeStep=0.017 ; MTM Natural Soft 2.01 OCBP update v2.2.5 IA ;stiffness=7.5 ;stiffness2=15.0 ;damping=1.8 ;timetick=4.0 ;timeStep=0.020 ;Lento y suave ;stiffness=20.0 ;stiffness2=30.0 ;damping=2.2 ;timetick=5.5 ;timeStep=0.018 ;Ocbp 3BBB Mod ;stiffness=30.0 ;stiffness2=25.0 ;damping=2.5 ;timetick=6 ;timeStep=0.020 ;Gama Cabage ;stiffness=7.5 ;stiffness2=15.0 ;damping=1.5 ;timetick=4.0 ;timeStep=0.020 ;Gama suave 1.0 ;stiffness=20.0 ;stiffness2=30.0 ;damping=2.2 ;timetick=7.0 ;timeStep=0.020 ;Gama 1 ;stiffness=60.0 ;stiffness2=50.0 ;damping=3.5 1.8 ;timetick=6.0 ;timeStep=0.020 ;Lynx ;stiffness=20.0 ;stiffness2=23.0 ;damping=1.3 ;timetick=4.0 ;timeStep=0.016 ;maxoffsetX=25 ;maxoffsetY=25 ;maxoffsetZ=25 maxoffsetX=10 maxoffsetY=10 maxoffsetZ=25 linearX=0.2 linearY=0.2 linearZ=0.3 rotationalX=0.15 rotationalY=-0.15 rotationalZ=0.050 cogOffsetX=15.0 cogOffsetY=15.0 cogOffsetZ=-30.0 gravityBias=50.0 gravityCorrection=10.0 rotateLinearX=0.0 rotateLinearY=0.0 rotateLinearZ=0.0 rotateRotationX=0.0 rotateRotationY=0.0 rotateRotationZ=0.0 absRotX=0 [Override:RBreast_skin] rotationalZ=-0.025 cogOffsetX=-15.0 [Breast.A] stiffness=7.0 stiffness2=15.0 damping=2.20 timetick=4.20 timeStep=0.017 ; MTM Natural Soft 2.01 OCBP update v2.2.5 IA ;stiffness=20.0 ;stiffness2=25.0 ;damping=1.8 ;timetick=4.0 ;timeStep=0.020 ;Lento y suave ;stiffness=20.0 ;stiffness2=30.0 ;damping=2.2 ;timetick=5.5 ;timeStep=0.018 ;Ocbp 3BBB Mod ;stiffness=30.0 ;stiffness2=25.0 ;damping=2.5 ;timetick=6 ;timeStep=0.020 ;Gama Cabage ;stiffness=7.5 ;stiffness2=15.0 ;damping=1.5 ;timetick=4.0 ;timeStep=0.020 ;Gama suave 1.0 ;stiffness=20.0 ;stiffness2=30.0 ;damping=2.2 ;timetick=7.0 ;timeStep=0.020 ;Gama 1 ;stiffness=60.0 ;stiffness2=50.0 ;damping=3.5 1.8 ;timetick=6.0 ;timeStep=0.020 ;Lynx ;stiffness=20.0 ;stiffness2=23.0 ;damping=1.3 ;timetick=4.0 ;timeStep=0.016 ;maxoffsetX=25 ;maxoffsetY=25 ;maxoffsetZ=25 maxoffsetX=10 maxoffsetY=10 maxoffsetZ=25 linearX=0.2 linearY=0.2 linearZ=0.3 rotationalX=0.15 rotationalY=-0.15 rotationalZ=0.050 cogOffsetX=15.0 cogOffsetY=15.0 cogOffsetZ=-30.0 gravityBias=50.0 gravityCorrection=15.0 rotateLinearX=0.0 rotateLinearY=0.0 rotateLinearZ=0.0 rotateRotationX=0.0 rotateRotationY=0.0 rotateRotationZ=0.0 absRotX=0 [Override.A:RBreast_skin] rotationalZ=-0.01 cogOffsetX=-5.0 [Butt] stiffness=45.0 stiffness2=15.0 damping=2.5 timetick=6.0 timeStep=0.020 linearX=0.2 linearY=0.1 linearZ=0.2 maxoffsetX=20.0 maxoffsetY=20.0 maxoffsetZ=20.0 rotationalX=0.1 rotationalY=-0.1 rotationalZ=0.1 cogOffsetX=2.0 cogOffsetY=-2.0 cogOffsetZ=-2.0 gravityBias=50.0 gravityCorrection=8.0 rotateLinearX=0.0 rotateLinearY=0.0 rotateLinearZ=0.0 rotateRotationX=0.0 rotateRotationY=0.0 rotateRotationZ=0.0 absRotX=0 [Override:RButtFat_skin] rotationalZ=-0.1 cogOffsetX=-2.0 [Belly] stiffness=15.0 stiffness2=15.0 damping=1.0 timetick=4.0 timeStep=0.020 maxoffsetX=4.0 maxoffsetY=4.0 maxoffsetZ=4.0 linearX=0.2 linearY=0.3 linearZ=0.2 rotationalX=0.00 rotationalY=0.00 rotationalZ=0.00 cogOffsetX=0.0 cogOffsetY=2.0 cogOffsetZ=0.0 gravityBias=0 gravityCorrection=0.0 rotateLinearX=0.0 rotateLinearY=0.0 rotateLinearZ=0.0 rotateRotationX=0.0 rotateRotationY=0.0 rotateRotationZ=0.0 absRotX=0 [Thighs] stiffness=15.0 stiffness2=15.0 damping=1.0 timetick=4.0 timeStep=0.020 maxoffsetX=10.0 maxoffsetY=10.0 maxoffsetZ=10.0 linearX=0.02 linearY=0.02 linearZ=0.02 rotationalX=0.200 rotationalY=0.200 rotationalZ=0.200 cogOffsetX=0.0 cogOffsetY=0.0 cogOffsetZ=0.0 gravityBias=0.0 gravityCorrection=0.0 rotateLinearX=0.0 rotateLinearY=0.0 rotateLinearZ=0.0 rotateRotationX=0.0 rotateRotationY=0.0 rotateRotationZ=0.0 absRotX=0 [ThighsLow] stiffness=5.0 stiffness2=15.0 damping=1.5 timetick=4.0 timeStep=0.020 maxoffsetX=20.0 maxoffsetY=20.0 maxoffsetZ=20.0 linearX=0.02 linearY=0.02 linearZ=0.02 rotationalX=0.00 rotationalY=0.00 rotationalZ=0.00 cogOffsetX=0.0 cogOffsetY=0.0 cogOffsetZ=0.0 gravityBias=0.0 gravityCorrection=0.0 rotateLinearX=0.0 rotateLinearY=0.0 rotateLinearZ=0.0 rotateRotationX=0.0 rotateRotationY=0.0 rotateRotationZ=0.0 absRotX=0 [Balls] stiffness=7.5 stiffness2=4.25 damping=.93804 timetick=4.0 timeStep=0.016 maxoffsetX=20.0 maxoffsetY=20.0 maxoffsetZ=20.0 linearX=0.05 linearY=0.05 linearZ=0.05 rotationalX=0.00 rotationalY=0.00 rotationalZ=0.00 cogOffsetX=5.0 cogOffsetY=5.0 cogOffsetZ=5.0 gravityBias=45.0 gravityCorrection=8.0 rotateLinearX=0.0 rotateLinearY=0.0 rotateLinearZ=0.0 rotateRotationX=0.0 rotateRotationY=0.0 rotateRotationZ=0.0 absRotX=0 [Tuning] rate=0 1
Arcturus7777 Posted August 22, 2022 Posted August 22, 2022 I can not use this mod because the breasts sag. When I build the body in bodyslide the breasts look oneway, but in game they look signficantly different. everything else works. I set all the gravity sliders to zero, but there was still sag in the game. using an old zex preset OCBP 2.2.5 ZEX4 works. So not big deal, but i would rather use OCBPC and this mod if there are ini settings I could change. Anyway as always thank you for being an modder.
MrTroubleMaker Posted August 23, 2022 Author Posted August 23, 2022 (edited) 9 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said: I can not use this mod because the breasts sag. When I build the body in bodyslide the breasts look oneway, but in game they look signficantly different. everything else works. I set all the gravity sliders to zero, but there was still sag in the game. using an old zex preset OCBP 2.2.5 ZEX4 works. So not big deal, but i would rather use OCBPC and this mod if there are ini settings I could change. Anyway as always thank you for being an modder. lower this - gravityBias - This is in effect the gravity coefficient, it's a constant force acting down on the mass of the object; setting it will cause the breasts/butt to sag from where it was modeled. increase this - gravityCorrection - The amount to move the target point up to counteract the neutral effect of gravityBias. But ... The calculations are always running, they do not like to be interrupted or delayed. If the cpu and or the gpu are under a load you will get either the slight unwanted giggle or sagging. It need to run at a solid 60 fps. 3BBB requires more resources then "vanilla", so it will sag more on weaker pc's. Edited August 23, 2022 by MrTroubleMaker 1
Arcturus7777 Posted August 23, 2022 Posted August 23, 2022 42 minutes ago, MrTroubleMaker said: lower this - gravityBias - This is in effect the gravity coefficient, it's a constant force acting down on the mass of the object; setting it will cause the breasts/butt to sag from where it was modeled. increase this - gravityCorrection - The amount to move the target point up to counteract the neutral effect of gravityBias. But ... The calculations are always running, they do not like to be interrupted or delayed. If the cpu and or the gpu are under a load you will get either the slight unwanted giggle or sagging. It need to run at a solid 60 fps. 3BBB requires more resources then "vanilla", so it will sag more on weaker pc's. thank you for the reply, I will check it out. I have a very fast computer, that sounds like a jet engine when under load. LOL
Arcturus7777 Posted September 2, 2022 Posted September 2, 2022 On 8/22/2022 at 7:44 PM, MrTroubleMaker said: lower this - gravityBias - This is in effect the gravity coefficient, it's a constant force acting down on the mass of the object; setting it will cause the breasts/butt to sag from where it was modeled. increase this - gravityCorrection - The amount to move the target point up to counteract the neutral effect of gravityBias. But ... The calculations are always running, they do not like to be interrupted or delayed. If the cpu and or the gpu are under a load you will get either the slight unwanted giggle or sagging. It need to run at a solid 60 fps. 3BBB requires more resources then "vanilla", so it will sag more on weaker pc's. I have been messing with the gravity bias and gravitycorrection, and have managed to get breast collisions working and remove 90 percent of the sagging that I do not like, (personnal preference not a mod problem) anyway on the natural soft selection, I only changed gravitycorrection, from 6 to 14. I left gravitybias at 50. I am thinking of testing the firm selection. to see if there is a difference in what adjustment is needed. thank you again for your help. 1
MrTroubleMaker Posted September 2, 2022 Author Posted September 2, 2022 6 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said: I have been messing with the gravity bias and gravitycorrection, and have managed to get breast collisions working and remove 90 percent of the sagging that I do not like, (personnal preference not a mod problem) anyway on the natural soft selection, I only changed gravitycorrection, from 6 to 14. I left gravitybias at 50. I am thinking of testing the firm selection. to see if there is a difference in what adjustment is needed. thank you again for your help. welcome!
Watrmelons Posted October 23, 2022 Posted October 23, 2022 How do I get the physics like in the video you posted i apply the soft-ia for ocbp but the breasts are still pretty stiff.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now