Hi! ?

I'm one of the Giant Floofs and we're developing a 3D adult game called Nitro Girlz. Used to be more of a lurker, but wanted to get a little bit more involved in here. Feel free to get in touch, I'm also on the Discord.

Here's a snap from within the game. Still very much WIP,  but we want to add modding support in the future. That's the core reason why I'm here ?

JX03oM8.jpg

Hello everyone. I've finally learned CK2 modding at a decent enough level. Looking for a writer, or even "ideas man" to start. Amateur writer, ofc, hobby-level. Plenty of people are into fanfics nowadays, tons of opuses every day, PM me if interested. 

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Damn it, this is a real find. I never said "Hi". Oops just said it.

15 minutes ago, yoyo1234567890 said:

Hi everyone?

Welcome to LL. Enjoy the mods and community. Feel free to lurk or delve deeply into all the threads - whatever suits. ?

On 2/19/2020 at 3:09 PM, worik said:

Good evening to all newcomers ? and welcome to the naughty end of the internet :classic_biggrin:

Hello to all as well.  I lurk and rarely comment, though I sometimes "virtue signal" as MMR would say.     However, this site is far from the naughty end of the internet, more like the seedy gas station where you can fill up before going deeper into that town that looks far too much like the one in Deliverance.   Just don't look for the Dahlmer Brothers  (they live over that way).

Not exactly new. But thoight i would re introduce myself. I first arived here for the sex mod for skyrim. But then after that . Basicly gave up pn here. But i find myself coming here more often for my wicked whims neads .

annyway. Hello agen 

1 hour ago, destinylike said:

Hi everyone! I'm new in this community and I discovered it while I was searching for mods! 

Welcome to LoversLab (hereinafter always referred to as LL)! You'll find plenty of mods of all sorts here!