Hey there :3

Ā 

There are many mods with adult orientation that allow a toggle for both female and male involvement, or, lack there-of.

Ā 

One of the setups I use for my character that is lesbian is the following.

Ā 

Sexlabs - Set preference to lesbian (Naturally)

Devious devices (DDa, DDe, DDi) Needed for most of the bondage type stuff to work.

Zaz Animation pack. Also needed to make most things work.

Ā 

Those are the basics, now to the real meat and potatoes:

Ā 

Cursed Loot (Can set rapist sex to male, female, or both. Females will use strap-ons)

Sexlab Eager NPC's (Can engage in activity with whichever gender youd prefer, and can add a relationship to it the more times you engage with them)

Seperate Orgasms (Must have seperate orgasms check in Sexlabs to work) But allows preservation of scenes and better arousal versus event control

Sexlab Disparity (Really good for controlling what devices and states do to your character buff and debuff wise)

Ā 

I am sure there are more, but Id have to load up my mod manager and am currently working on a mod myself xP

Ā 

Hope this helps a bit :3

Hello all. I am a lurker as well as a person who messes with 3d models. Made a few mods but deleted them. Just dropping in to say hi then vanish again to my void of solitude.

On 12/22/2019 at 2:05 PM, jasperville said:

Hullo just joined, I'm the same jasperville that lurks on several other forums. I don't often interact, I grab the new goodies and go. I appreciate all the hard work that the creators put in, thank you for making my sims games awesome!

Ā 

On 12/22/2019 at 7:03 PM, SadlyAmused said:

Hi All,

Ā 

I will moving all my mods over from Nexus in the coming days.

Ā 

On 12/22/2019 at 7:26 PM, rubberrichard said:

Hello everybody

Ā 

Another lurker - but posted some content as wellĀ ?

Ā 

On 12/23/2019 at 2:08 PM, JessicaRabbitlikesJoker said:

Hi

Ā 

3 hours ago, TheZeth said:

Hello all. I am a lurker as well as a person who messes with 3d models. Made a few mods but deleted them. Just dropping in to say hi then vanish again to my void of solitude.

Welcome to all of you from LoversLab. Feel free to Lurk or to just use mods but please consider joining the conversations. While I can't promise you that you won't run across an asshole I can promise you that most of us are respecting of others' opinions and genuinely eager to help.Ā :classic_rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

Ā 

After a week of watching videos on YouTube to find out what the best mods in town were, downloading a load of them off Nexus, I'm finally nearly done!Ā  ... and of course, was lead here to the dark side of modding, lol.Ā  Actually, I haven't played Fallout 4 since it was released and before GECK came out, so I have been well out of touch with modding, hence the task of modding has been so incredibly daunting.

Ā 

I've gotta say, I'm totally amazed and impressed with this place and what so many of you have achieved - A community where people can be so honest and open, and one that hosts mods and frameworks that seem to be capable of completely reinventing the game so drastically.

Ā 

So, yea... I'm Tony, or LANDWARRRIOR.Ā  Name comes from a game I used to play, when I first got in to online gaming.Ā  So yes, I've been around the time of 56k modems. PlayStation 1's and do still remember floppy disks and VHS.Ā  I, of course, love a good game of Skyrim or Fallout 4, as well as the ability to change the games in so many ways or even add to them.Ā  I am a player, not a modder.Ā  That is something I've been giving thought to changing, certainly while I'm unemployed due to a knee injury and no comp.Ā  I actually have time to learn stuff!

Ā 

Anyways, keep up the awesomeness!

Ā 

LW

Glad you find LL a useful place. I call it home. Usually I'm out back and come inside when I smell something to eat....

Ā 

If you meant Delta Force 'Landwarrior' then yeah, Novalogic was my first experience with online Multiplayer.

Ā 

I can still rememberĀ loading into the original Delta Force online (64 players) and sitting there laughing at the sound of death and chaos all around me. So much more than the strategic slower pace of the campaigns.

Ā 

Later they release the 150 player (75 vs 75) Joint Operations. Load in, play for 3-4 hours and the map might change due to 'time-out' and never have one side actually win....

Ā 

.....and I'm supposed to be impressed by a 16 vs 16 online experience? Huh? :)

That's why everyone either moved to Battlefield 2 or PlanetSide, :D.Ā  That, and Novalogic was so appalling at geting 32 player games right, 150 player games were hopeless because of lag and instability alone.Ā  Hacking in those games were the worstĀ  "The art of war"... pfft!Ā lolĀ 

Ā 

When Battlefield 2 and PlanetSide were released, those were awesome days for PVP!Ā  Planetside was particularly awesome, because you could have hundreds of people in a single fight, more across the entire continent, with vehicles and aircraft from buggies and tanks to scouts, attack craft, bombers and troop carriers... THAT was war in video gaming.

Ā 

The last 10 years, PVP has turned in to an absolute bore!Ā  Developers don't seem to know what even makes a good singleplayer experience anymore, :(.

A problem I have with multiplayer pvpĀ is odd, yet inescapable.

Ā 

I like pretty graphics like the next person, but today's shooters have so much effects (dust/fire/debris/undergrowth/etc.) that it literally becomes a 'sim' and people don't run around like a fool in life. Spotting an enemy with next gen graphics becomes harder to do while camping becomes easier. I do NOT want to turn all my graphic settings to low, in order to be competitive, yet if I'm serious about next gen PvP, that's what I'll have to do...Make my pretty game look shitty so I can compete...

Ā 

Laying in grass isn't effective if the enemy has grass 'turned off'. While certain effects like a smoke grenade would be less effective as well on lower settings. I would guess that's the 'draw' of something like Fortnight - pretty, yet simple....

Ā 

Battlefield 2 from 2005 was my last attempt at regular online pvp. Last years Battlefront doesn't count, as neither does the 15 hours I spent in Battlefield One (ww1).

8 hours ago, letizialuxe said:

Hi ā¤ļø

Ā 

sqk2x

Ā 

7 minutes ago, wolf68 said:

hi

Welcome to LoversLab! Glad that you've chosen to make your presence known. Sadly, most people on LL at any given time haven't posted once. So, welcome to the vocal minority and keep coming back!

• 2 weeks later...