13 hours ago, ariana1229 said:

I'm new to this so idk what doing

Welcome to LL. You might want to look at this.

13 hours ago, PRSTUV said:

Hello!

I have installed Skyrim today and it is the first time I play it. I can't find mod folder.

Welcome to LL.

Questions about Skyrim should go in the Skyrim Forums. This one, in particular, should go into the Skyrim Technical Thread.

You can use your Windows search engine to find its location (that's how I usually find things). The Default location for Skyrim is

Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Skyrim

3 hours ago, JustWannaNut said:

Howdy. Made an account a bit ago but I'm bad about posting.

I was going to wait to welcome you in order to give someone else a chance but, if the site slows down due to the number of people like it has recently, no one might get around to it. So, Welcome to LL!

Hello, dear Masters and Misstresses.

I am a long time Lurker here ( i still remember the days, where i had to endure the times between new updates for the Masterpiece, that is CDS *-*). Some of you might know me better than others, that i am the Manifestation of Impatience, lack of accomplishment but a hell of a twisted Mind for all kinks. If someone is there, needing a weirdo, to make two ideas tie together (no pun intended), then go ahead and ask me. When it comes to writing the ideas out, i might be of assistance. 

Sincerely,

The Lonely Switch, JB

On 3/19/2020 at 9:52 PM, destinylike said:

Hi everyone! I'm new in this community and I discovered it while I was searching for mods! 

On 3/21/2020 at 11:06 PM, ariana1229 said:

I'm new to this so idk what doing

On 3/21/2020 at 11:46 PM, PRSTUV said:

Hello!

I have installed Skyrim today and it is the first time I play it. I can't find mod folder.

On 3/23/2020 at 8:41 AM, JustWannaNut said:

Howdy. Made an account a bit ago but I'm bad about posting.

On 3/27/2020 at 8:26 PM, GhostlyLurker said:

hi

On 3/28/2020 at 9:03 AM, hoooeeeessss said:

hi

Hi and Welcome all! ?

Hello! ? 

I've visited this site out of curiosity a few times but never really explored, though I finally got interested enough to create an account after discovering that — honestly — I could finally, er, safely fulfill my rape fantasies ? (wouldn't be wise for a woman to put herself in danger...) 

Happy to finally be a part of the community! ?

1 hour ago, Lustful Celuna said:

Hey everyone ?

I feel awkward for introducing myself at Offtopic (Adult stuff) now. But double introductions are better I guess.

I joined last year when I wasnt supposed to, only lurked like 3-4 times. Now I'm free to be part of this community ? and be an active member

Welcome. :)

2 hours ago, OOH SHINY! said:

Hi ?

Too much coffee :coffee: and the COVID -? thingy brought me here.

Maybe it could also have something to do with the shiny Skyrim outfits ?

Welcome! We're glad to have you aboard (if that term is not fraught with more anxiety)! We have lots of shiny outfits for Skyrim. Let me particularly recommend those made by C5Kev. He's bound to have one (or more) that you'll love.

On 4/6/2020 at 8:52 AM, aleqious said:

Hello! ? 

I've visited this site out of curiosity a few times but never really explored, though I finally got interested enough to create an account after discovering that — honestly — I could finally, er, safely fulfill my rape fantasies ? (wouldn't be wise for a woman to put herself in danger...) 

Happy to finally be a part of the community! ?

Welcome and for the most part, this community is actually much less toxic than other mod sites.   Enjoy and if you need help, be sure to ask in the game sub forums.  

18 hours ago, mimi123la said:

???????je suis exiter de la pub en haut jai envies de beiser ahhhhhh 

4 hours ago, CoolBeansLeee said:

Hey I’m leeeee

Welcome to LL. Feel free to join in the conversations, download mods or just lurk. People here are unlikely to judge your choices.

So now my turn. Hello everyone, I coming for this site about for half a year but now I wanna say hi and introduce myself. My name is Viacheslav, I like diferent stuff: sport, manga, watching anime and films, reading books and of course the Elder Scrolls from my first Oblivion where I spent hundred of hours. And Im 27 years already