4 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Quick suggestion - place the version number after Framework - example:  *Framework1_2_x.zip

This would be to keep the version separated and accidental confusion as to which zip is the current zip.

Thanks for the mod - love the direct you are goig.

John

Great Suggestion!  I shall do that with next release :) Hadn't even occurred to me, but given the compression debacle of last release, yes, that would be best.

13 minutes ago, Sthan Dust said:

This is excellent!  I usually just turn it off for a bit because the MCM cooldown, for me at least, doesn't seem to be updating properly. I've noticed this with my own mod.

So how often would you say you are getting an approach?  Because it seemed like every 5 minutes someone was trying to shag me :)

Well, I set the timing to be short - in times which Nora is at a settlement - with or without companions - meaning - she does owe them for their service during the day?  Can't remember the skyrim mod - Devious Companions?

I liked the comment you had that Nora had to be a prostitute before she could own slaves... when spirit is 0 or broken - her descent begins....  spirit = 0 plus sanity = ? then you could set all the timers and values for dominance, spirit, self esteem, etc... and perhaps location dependent makes Nora vulnerable to either more or specific approaches to fit within your story.  Locations could be settlements, Ranger Cabin, Drumlin, etc.... or perhaps only when there is no combat ... I simply seeing the FPV and FPSH values being manipulated as a framework to your ... story.

I know that people like all the MCM controls, etc... but honestly, with this mod, there has to be some point of "no return" for the player to repair.  NC .... I get the "roleplay", but ability to "fix" Nora is way too easy.  IMHO.  I have a BAT to do so... and yes, I roleplay that I complete a major quest, a BAT file to give boosts to stats, etc...

But we all know in real life.... 

I would make something in your mod that is not simply changed by a help sanity 0 or 3 console....  and no matter the other manipulations, your story line is controlled... as well as no peeking - why kill the suprises or the wretch the PC becomes...  

John

PS - personally I don't like the set timer of approaches - I prefer the method of Autonomy which sets a max fuck time with a variation module - a random timer between cooldowns, a min or max... but that's me - variability and inability to counter those times versus a quick "shut off"...

Edited by MrCruelJohn
PS
1 minute ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Well, I set the timing to be short - in times which Nora is at a settlement - with or without companions - meaning - she does owe them for their service during the day?  Can't remember the skyrim mod - Devious Companions?

Oh yes, Skyrim had a lot of this nailed a few years ago.  I think this community is finally catching up to the Skyrim folks on modding greatness. Some of the best mods I've played are still from Skyrim.  Things in the Dark -- Epic Enslavement mod.

I liked the comment you had that Nora had to be a prostitute before she could own slaves... when spirit is 0 or broken - her descent begins....  spirit = 0 plus sanity = ? then you could set all the timers and values for dominance, spirit, self esteem, etc... and perhaps location dependent makes Nora vulnerable to either more or specific approaches to fit within your story.  Locations could be settlements, Ranger Cabin, Drumlin, etc.... or perhaps only when there is no combat ... I simply seeing the FPV and FPSH values being manipulated as a framework to your ... story.

Exactly how I am implementing it. I love the Sex Attributes FPV and FPSH attributes.  I am using them as more temporary variables that affect a longer-term variable of trauma which then ultimately affects Sanity and the Alignment System.  I've been reading the Affinity System for the Followers and implementing triggers based on locations, as you mentioned, such as Nora returning to Sanctuary ALWAYS is negative.  So, in the end, she may not want to return, and may refuse to return.  That only makes sense to me.  @vaultbaitAnd I were discussing the same sort of mini quest to have Cait relapse, since she is clearly freaked out whenever you go back to Combat Zone with her as a companion.

I know that people like all the MCM controls, etc... but honestly, with this mod, there has to be some point of "no return" for the player to repair.  NC .... I get the "roleplay", but ability to "fix" Nora is way too easy.  IMHO.  I have a BAT to do so... and yes, I roleplay that I complete a major quest, a BAT file to give boosts to stats, etc...

Yes, this is precisely why I've been rolling things out this way.  There will be a point of no return where the Player will descend into madness, and there are many ways to stop them from continuing.  Like Ego's Bad End Mod.  But I have fail safes in mind to keep cheating from happening.  Just because you reset one value, doesn't mean all of them have been reset.  I tested this theory with Cait. There are so many variables you have to reset that are not immediately apparent, unless you reallllllly look, to fix Cait.

But we all know in real life.... 

I would make something in your mod that is not simply changed by a help sanity 0 or 3 console....  and no matter the other manipulations, your story line is controlled... as well as no peeking - why kill the suprises or the wretch the PC becomes...  

John

You will not see any variables configurable to the character other than basic things, like Messages and Debug things.  I won't provide a reset feature for the AVs.  And if people try to change them, it will break their save game haha.  Of course, you can clean your save, and start again, but some variables are being calculated off your level, and statistics that FO4 collects, like, Murders, Assaults, Stolen Goods, Trespassing, etc.. Even a reset doesn't reset the bad things you did ;) 

This is excellent input, John. Please feel free to give more ideas as I roll the newer versions out.  I've been adding interior spaces, so I expect feedback on "too little" or "too much"

❤️

25 minutes ago, Sthan Dust said:

Oh yes, Skyrim had a lot of this nailed a few years ago.  I think this community is finally catching up to the Skyrim folks on modding greatness. Some of the best mods I've played are still from Skyrim.  Things in the Dark -- Epic Enslavement mod.

Exactly how I am implementing it. I love the Sex Attributes FPV and FPSH attributes.  I am using them as more temporary variables that affect a longer-term variable of trauma which then ultimately affects Sanity and the Alignment System.  I've been reading the Affinity System for the Followers and implementing triggers based on locations, as you mentioned, such as Nora returning to Sanctuary ALWAYS is negative.  So, in the end, she may not want to return, and may refuse to return.  That only makes sense to me.  @vaultbaitAnd I were discussing the same sort of mini quest to have Cait relapse, since she is clearly freaked out whenever you go back to Combat Zone with her as a companion.

Yes, this is precisely why I've been rolling things out this way.  There will be a point of no return where the Player will descend into madness, and there are many ways to stop them from continuing.  Like Ego's Bad End Mod.  But I have fail safes in mind to keep cheating from happening.  Just because you reset one value, doesn't mean all of them have been reset.  I tested this theory with Cait. There are so many variables you have to reset that are not immediately apparent, unless you reallllllly look, to fix Cait.

You will not see any variables configurable to the character other than basic things, like Messages and Debug things.  I won't provide a reset feature for the AVs.  And if people try to change them, it will break their save game haha.  Of course, you can clean your save, and start again, but some variables are being calculated off your level, and statistics that FO4 collects, like, Murders, Assaults, Stolen Goods, Trespassing, etc.. Even a reset doesn't reset the bad things you did ;) 

This is excellent input, John. Please feel free to give more ideas as I roll the newer versions out.  I've been adding interior spaces, so I expect feedback on "too little" or "too much"

❤️

@vaultbait is an excellent source for many ideas - she is a cow afterall... or a breeding sow :)

it seems to be working - found notes at red rocket (2 - duplicates) and the door with the note that says not here yet SD ... I know that the Will of Atom is gaining popularity - and has more content coming - with that are some other animation requirements etc... 

The rp I play is that Nora comes out of the vault with a note (Use Journal of Commonwealth) as a means for Garvey to direct Nora - again, it's rp.  Not that Garvey says go to Tenpines and Nora goes ... but, if sanity, etc. could detect other quests and not the one assigned, then bad things happen... or Garvey has a hit of juice to fix some of the conditions once Nora returns to Sanctuary.... or Garvey has to be a companion - sorry, no choice ... everyone hates him... he promises to save the commonwealth - all his radiants.... of course, he harasses her along the way.

A scripted leash requiring her to be within a zone or distance of Garvey - no choice - outside that zone - things bad happen - he is like a drug pimp or something to slow the decay or perhaps restoration of some values...

Garvey travelling with Nora - safe place such as a settlement, you could hijack SH gangbang function - per Garveys command - he collects caps from the attendees... Nora has to perform for him to be able to "trade" with him to get the caps... or Nora has to trade "give" Garvey so many caps per day.  So Nora has to find a way to get caps -- ie prostitution, begging, etc.

Many ways you can go... I am eager to see the Valentine's Day down the rabbit hole.... 

John

7 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I'll readily admit to being a sick and twisted individual. As for giving you ideas...

Reveal hidden contents

I have come to the conclusion you are like the last Dwemer in the Elder Scrolls.  You're like, so I had this idea... haha. ❤️ Because, we all know, Crimson Nirnroot on the BoS ship was a signal of things to come.  Either Fallout is the future, or Fallout is the past with regards to Elder Scrolls. I'm leaning more to Elder Scrolls being the future, just because, plot twist!

2 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

@vaultbait is an excellent source for many ideas - she is a cow afterall... or a breeding sow :)

Yes they are. They have amazing ideas! 

it seems to be working - found notes at red rocket (2 - duplicates) and the door with the note that says not here yet SD ... I know that the Will of Atom is gaining popularity - and has more content coming - with that are some other animation requirements etc... 

Thank you for pointing that out. CK!! I thought I deleted the duplicates!  But that gives you the clue where to go next.  Not yet, because you have to find something. 
Will of Atom looks amazing. I'm trying to do something close but different. 

Are the notes you find even real? Are you sure? :)

The rp I play is that Nora comes out of the vault with a note (Use Journal of Commonwealth) as a means for Garvey to direct Nora - again, it's rp.  Not that Garvey says go to Tenpines and Nora goes ... but, if sanity, etc. could detect other quests and not the one assigned, then bad things happen... or Garvey has a hit of juice to fix some of the conditions once Nora returns to Sanctuary.... or Garvey has to be a companion - sorry, no choice ... everyone hates him... he promises to save the commonwealth - all his radiants.... of course, he harasses her along the way.

A scripted leash requiring her to be within a zone or distance of Garvey - no choice - outside that zone - things bad happen - he is like a drug pimp or something to slow the decay or perhaps restoration of some values...

Garvey travelling with Nora - safe place such as a settlement, you could hijack SH gangbang function - per Garveys command - he collects caps from the attendees... Nora has to perform for him to be able to "trade" with him to get the caps... or Nora has to trade "give" Garvey so many caps per day.  So Nora has to find a way to get caps -- ie prostitution, begging, etc.

Many ways you can go... I am eager to see the Valentine's Day down the rabbit hole.... 

John

Alice... I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it

6 hours ago, bedellia said:

Hi, I thought my sanity was stuck at 89 ( it stayed at 89 for a very Long Time ) but after killing a rapist from hardship it went to 88.5, so I was wondering what kind of event impact sanity.

Thank you again for your mod ! 

You're very welcome!  And yes, the primary method of losing sanity in the release you have is by killing.  Its based on whether it was human or not, provoked or unprovoked, and if it is considered murder.  I am in the process of adding other events, places, and encounters that will also cause insanity events.  

I'm working through the AAF tag system to also identify which events would also contribute.  Also, the sanity is affected by Sex Attributes as well :)

Hey SD, giving this a test ride so i can personally recommend it in The Fucking Manual.

One recommendation though, (i don't know where exactly this is setup but possibly the fomod meta.ini or something) have it be named as Sanity Framework Beta v# for ours and everyone else's sanity's sake (funny, considering what the mod is about but you know).

As it stands, when installing (In MO2 at least), you get SD_MainFramework and no other options other than renaming it yourself while doing so.

3 hours ago, Saya Scarlett said:

Hey SD, giving this a test ride so i can personally recommend it in The Fucking Manual.

One recommendation though, (i don't know where exactly this is setup but possibly the fomod meta.ini or something) have it be named as Sanity Framework Beta v# for ours and everyone else's sanity's sake (funny, considering what the mod is about but you know).

As it stands, when installing (In MO2 at least), you get SD_MainFramework and no other options other than renaming it yourself while doing so.

3 hours ago, Saya Scarlett said:

Thank you so much! ❤️ (by the way, you inspired one of the depression effects I included, on a mod you did a few months ago)

I have not set up an FOMOD install, but I will start naming the downloads with version starting tomorrow. Ironically, I was working on hooking to the AAF Affinity system, so I'll be upgrading quite a bit.

Also, ironic, I was just getting ready to ask if there is a definitive list of common animation tags. I wrote a script to parse all the xml files, but I wasn't sure if you all had published a schema for "acceptable" Tags.  I've been parsing the UAP tags since those should be the proper tags, from what I understand. I was writing a tool to pull all tags from the AAF Xml files, then do some Machine learning to match them up to other possible terms that would also related, like variations of what aggression means, and so forth.  I was looking to an easier way to find out from Violate, Sexual Harrassment, etc, on whether it was rape, prostitution, etc.  

I would wait til my release this weekend.  I moved all things to AVs instead of Globals.  Time to make NPCs go insane now :)

6 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

I havent started a new game yet to give this mod a try but I am curious. Is there or will there be initial start points? Using start mods I may be playing a mercenary or assassin?

You will be fine no matter what start you choose. The point is that regardless, you are someone thrust into a world beyond your original knowledge :)

Now you just need to survive. 

Edited by Sthan Dust

Sorry for the late responses, but I live east coast US, and I randomly have to go to my actual office. Clearly this website is NSFW :) And being in office means seeing humans.  So you know how draining that can be!
❤️

Edited by Sthan Dust

Well well well... after finding in Concord note i'm lost and i don't know where another note is. I knew is hiding somewhere on the road to Nuka World, but there is litle bit TOO many roads and tracks what lead you to that place. I'm curios, because in last note i didn't find any clues about next note. I realy hope is not hidden in WERY specific place were no one walk or wisiting.

Also you need to work with notifications, seriously. It's kind of weird when notifications about states and player thoughts just appear in massage box. You need to separate them. Thoughts you can make as a dialog in subtitles, thats shoud be more properly. Also, it will be wery nice if bad or good conditions of mental state REALY afect PC, not in pipboy stats only, if you know what i mean.

But this mod have big potential, seriosly. Good luck with it.

12 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

You're very welcome!  And yes, the primary method of losing sanity in the release you have is by killing.  Its based on whether it was human or not, provoked or unprovoked, and if it is considered murder.  I am in the process of adding other events, places, and encounters that will also cause insanity events.  

I'm working through the AAF tag system to also identify which events would also contribute.  Also, the sanity is affected by Sex Attributes as well :)

It's weird as my sex attributes don't seem to affect my sanity. I've Seen that sex attributes was loading After your mod si I will try changing load order.

Thank you 

9 hours ago, John9632 said:

Well well well... after finding in Concord note i'm lost and i don't know where another note is. I knew is hiding somewhere on the road to Nuka World, but there is litle bit TOO many roads and tracks what lead you to that place. I'm curios, because in last note i didn't find any clues about next note. I realy hope is not hidden in WERY specific place were no one walk or wisiting.

The next series of notes will come with the next release :)

Also you need to work with notifications, seriously. It's kind of weird when notifications about states and player thoughts just appear in massage box. You need to separate them. Thoughts you can make as a dialog in subtitles, thats shoud be more properly. Also, it will be wery nice if bad or good conditions of mental state REALY afect PC, not in pipboy stats only, if you know what i mean.

You can turn off the "Debug" option in the MCM to stop the debug notifications.  That's more for if there's a problem.  I am moving all player thoughts to Dialogue with the next release as well.  Turning off the Debug will not turn off the "voices in your head"  and the ThoughtFrequency is how often you'll see messages. :)

And all conditions will definitely affect the PC.  I had to introduce medications, so those are coming with the next release as well. 

But this mod have big potential, seriosly. Good luck with it.

Thank you :)

5 hours ago, bedellia said:

It's weird as my sex attributes don't seem to affect my sanity. I've Seen that sex attributes was loading After your mod si I will try changing load order.

Thank you 

Hiya.

They affect the Decay Rate, and it changes over time as your attributes change.  It looks at Trauma, Willpower, Spirit, SelfEsteem and adds on the how fast you are stress, sane, depressed, etc :)