On 2/6/2022 at 12:22 PM, Sthan Dust said:

Update:

Final Thought: Changes to the Player's attributes are subtle by design.  Hence there are no sliders to adjust or manipulate.  As new integrations are added, they are weighted and considered in the base equations.  Sanity is a very fragile thing, and I wouldn't want people to go insane too fast. It should be a slow painful process.  There WILL be a point of no return for a player once they get to a certain level of insanity, depravity, and general malaise.  This is by design as well.  Not all endings are happy.  Sometimes, death would be a better option.  And, speaking of death, suicidal thoughts may occur.  And in such cases, you may have to stop your PC from killing themselves or others.  This is one of the main reasons I'm using AAF, because I will have custom animations for these events.  I don't need to add more sex to the game, because I think the rest of the community has done that rather well.  This mod is about cause and effect -- the consequences of your actions.  (Hmm.  They used to have a Karma system in FO.  Pity they got rid of it.  Or did they?)

Thank you for your interest in the Sanity Framework.  Everyone has been very thoughtful and helpful.  Just bear with me as I work out the kinks :)

(this was longer than I intended it to be)

❤️

You're probably thinking of FlashyJoe's Crime and Punishment mod or his series of RSE II mods.  All of them are still in my mod order except for RSE II: Brothels which tended to be buggy. 

21 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Updating to ver 2.0 of "Children of Ug-Qualtoth" in advance of the next update.  It's a perfectly creepy mod that absolutely should fit in well with your own mod. 

Can you share the link?  I'm a huge fan of HP Lovecraft. This sounds like something I'd play.  I loved Things in the Dark in Skyrim.

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

2 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Can you share the link?  I'm a huge fan of HP Lovecraft. This sounds like something I'd play.  I loved Things in the Dark in Skyrim.

Sure.  Funny you should mention Things in the Dark..it's also part of my Skyrim SSE load order as well as the Up from the Depths mod from the same modder. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43527

Edited by Celedhring
16 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Sure.  Funny you should mention Things in the Dark..it's also part of my Skyrim SSE load order as well as the Up from the Depths mod from the same modder

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43527

Things in the Dark is one of my most favourite mods for Skyrim. That's where I want to go with my mod.  

:) I love your comments,  

I swear, I must be absolutely horrible either at understanding riddles or spotting items... or both.  I've checked the asylum (outdoors).  I've checked the "park".  I've checked the place where "bells" might peal.  aaaaaaaand I've come up empty.

Also, using Sanity Framework in tandem with Raider Pet and the age-old Zombie Walkers mod (v2.6.3 is my favorite) makes the character go nuts QUICKLY.  And it's fuuuuuuun.

11 hours ago, jack123 said:

On starting a new game and going through the game intro there's another "Nora"

Is this intended?

Screenshot_1.png

Oh my, no that's not at all intended.  However, my mod really shouldn't be enabled until after the player emerges from the vault.

What's odd about this, is that I did make a clone, that looks nothing like this, and it's not even enabled.

I shall remove this for tomorrow's release!  Thank you and my apologies!

7 hours ago, VenomousOuroboros said:

I swear, I must be absolutely horrible either at understanding riddles or spotting items... or both.  I've checked the asylum (outdoors).  I've checked the "park".  I've checked the place where "bells" might peal.  aaaaaaaand I've come up empty.

We're not quite ready for the asylum yet :)

If you found Dr. Jekyll's park, then before you go all the way up to touch where the bells might be, if you were hiding for the night to sleep and write, where would you feel somewhat safe?  A candle will show the way.

7 hours ago, VenomousOuroboros said:

Also, using Sanity Framework in tandem with Raider Pet and the age-old Zombie Walkers mod (v2.6.3 is my favorite) makes the character go nuts QUICKLY.  And it's fuuuuuuun.

Spoiler

1403559924_Photo10(2).thumb.png.0332b8790934079684b60c1449e33061.png

Edited by Sthan Dust
Added a photo -- SPOILER!

I am very pleased to bring you a new aspect of playing the game.  All of us play games to be someone else.  But what if you could be many personas at the same time with the same player?

Introducing Splintered Personality Affliction. (SPA)   It was hinted in the texts that you have become aware of the possibility that your mind may become splintered.  But who is to say how many there are?  Do we get to control who is in charge at any given time?  I don't think so.  You'll have to figure that out.

There are 8 Splinter Personalities, their dominance will be decided by how often you allow them to be in control.  Their appearance is based on other attributes (Such as Sanity, Grief, etc..) So while you don't summon them, then are summoned by your action or inaction.
You will meet them all in due time, but you're now aware of 3:

1. Sthan Dust
  2. Alexander Reed
  3. One

Uncovering more books about each of the splinters will unlock more abilities.  As you choose the dominant Persona, you will gain power, but also their debilitations.  But you've already become One with the universe, so you will notice that ability first, when he is active.

Please bear with me, because this is much more complex than I had anticipated, so we'll see where it goes.  

❤️ 

p.s. I promise no more clones ;)

13 minutes ago, VenomousOuroboros said:

A little ways back, you mentioned using AAF to play out animations of certain... outcomes, among other things.  Are you planning on creating these anims yourself, or reaching out to others to lend their talents?

Both!  I can use blender, but if someone is more astute at doing the animations, I have no problem explaining what I need.  :)

8 hours ago, bedellia said:

Hi I don't know if it's intended, just noticed that sanity is not impacted by rape if you have the SA_Slut perk from sex attributes. 

I will check this. It may be because the PlayerRaped meta is not sent with this perk enabled.  I've added another condition to check for this.

8 hours ago, bedellia said:

For me now Alice is gonna become Queen of Hearts, thank you again for your mod as it really add the sense for m'y roleplay?

❤️

Music Hint for this evening.  

What does the hint mean? You'll have to figure that. 

Coding for the next release has begun.  More insanity!  We need more insanity!  

I apologize, but it must all be measured. I can't have you all mad as hatters running about with super powers.  ❤️