well, from the point of view of common sense, Nora cannot be human at all. She can only be a synth created by the Father after the model of his mother as part of his last experiment before dying of cancer. But within the meaning of bethesda, she can be anyone, because initially a female character was not planned at all. Therefore, the scenario that we know is spontaneous and does not make any sense. I prefer to think of an actor as a synth.

12 hours ago, South8028 said:

well, from the point of view of common sense, Nora cannot be human at all. She can only be a synth created by the Father after the model of his mother as part of his last experiment before dying of cancer. But within the meaning of bethesda, she can be anyone, because initially a female character was not planned at all. Therefore, the scenario that we know is spontaneous and does not make any sense. I prefer to think of an actor as a synth.

Interesting point, because I think there is also enough evidence that Father is also a synth.  If you do the institute ending, and Father sends you to see the Shaun synth, if you do it right after father dies, And go to the Advanced Biolabs, you'll see Father asleep where child Shaun should be. 

I have no issue saying I cried at this ending.  It really stuck with me, which is why I want to expand on this particular game, because there were so many stories that made you FEEL.  Very few games do this well.

Institute ending = saddest ending ever.

Edited by Sthan Dust
4 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Interesting point, because I think there is also enough evidence that Father is also a synth.  If you do the institute ending, and Father sends you to see the Shaun synth, if you do it right after father dies, And go to the Advanced Biolabs, you'll see Father asleep where child Shaun should be. 

I have no issue saying I cried at this ending.  It really stuck with me, which is why I want to expand on this particular game, because there were so many stories that made you FEEL.  Very few games do this well.

Institute ending = saddest ending ever.

But the community, on the contrary, rated the script very low. Most people found the fo4 script to be talentless. The truth is, the script was rewritten many times during its creation. The first scenario was supposed to be a continuation of the fo3 expansion. Nate was the sole survivor of 2nd Battalion 108 in an expansion in which all of his fellow soldiers were abducted by aliens. In fo4, he had to run away from the aliens and the arc of the game with the institute and the hunters would begin. From this scenario, concepts remained and there was a lot of cool. Hunters with flying exoskeletons who were supposed to collect biosamples. US Army punitive forces shooting crowds of people near shelters. Many drawings remain from the first script. But the game was driven to release, and released literally in 6-7 months. As a result, we now do not know what fo4 was intended at the beginning. All that remains raises questions and does not provide any answers. I prefer to think of the actor as a synth, because the lawyer Nora, shooting crowds of raiders and mutated creatures, is an idiotic character. It is impossible to imagine an American housewife who can live in a place like this for even a day. But a synth with Nora's personality is capable of surviving. And that would explain Shaun's attitude, and the scenario itself, which is like a field experiment, in which a super-synth with the digital identity of a pre-war person has to get to the Institute and make a choice.

Edited by South8028
4 hours ago, South8028 said:

But the community, on the contrary, rated the script very low. Most people found the fo4 script to be talentless. The truth is, the script was rewritten many times during its creation. The first scenario was supposed to be a continuation of the fo3 expansion. Nate was the sole survivor of 2nd Battalion 108 in an expansion in which all of his fellow soldiers were abducted by aliens. In fo4, he had to run away from the aliens and the arc of the game with the institute and the hunters would begin. From this scenario, concepts remained and there was a lot of cool. Hunters with flying exoskeletons who were supposed to collect biosamples. US Army punitive forces shooting crowds of people near shelters. Many drawings remain from the first script. But the game was driven to release, and released literally in 6-7 months. As a result, we now do not know what fo4 was intended at the beginning. All that remains raises questions and does not provide any answers. I prefer to think of the actor as a synth, because the lawyer Nora, shooting crowds of raiders and mutated creatures, is an idiotic character. It is impossible to imagine an American housewife who can live in a place like this for even a day. But a synth with Nora's personality is capable of surviving. And that would explain Shaun's attitude, and the scenario itself, which is like a field experiment, in which a super-synth with the digital identity of a pre-war person has to get to the Institute and make a choice.

Perfectly stated!  And I very much agree.  However, we in the lore community are having debates about Nora and Shaun being a synth.  You are very right, if Nora is in fact a synth, the story makes sense.  Since I exclusively play Nora, I find it absurd that she is just fine with everything.  Hence the need for an Insanity System to make it more realistic.

❤️

Don't forget to factor in the fight or flight response on seeing your first horrific creature/raider/ weird situation. 

Adrenaline plays a big part in responses. 

Would your newly released character run away from the first creature or simply be rooted to the spot as you mention. Will they get addicted to that adrenal rush later on and actively seek out dangerous but ultimately insane encounters.

Looking forwards to see this develop.

8 hours ago, DeepBlue001 said:

Don't forget to factor in the fight or flight response on seeing your first horrific creature/raider/ weird situation. 

Adrenaline plays a big part in responses. 

Would your newly released character run away from the first creature or simply be rooted to the spot as you mention. Will they get addicted to that adrenal rush later on and actively seek out dangerous but ultimately insane encounters.

Looking forwards to see this develop.

Yes most definitely.  So That's why I added the StressAV.  Stress is a huge factor, and that also dictates level of fear, and adrenaline released, or other seratonins.
And you are exactly correct.  So I know I keep referencing it, but its really the programming logic, not the whole concept, but random mutations in FO76 are the same way I want random mental issues to happen.  So, you will have a % chance of contracting a mental condition, but the equation will include things like you just mentioned.  And that's the reason I added AlignmentAV.  The more evil you are, the higher % chance your mental issue will be something like fearlessness, or deviousness, or cowardice.  

I actually took vacation for the next week to focus on this.  We're headed back towards lockdown where I like :(  So, staycation it is. 

Right now, I am doing the scaffolding and deciding on the best implementations.  The quest framework is persnickety.  So deciding on how many quests I need and how they contribute.  Plus I want to explore having this applied to NPCs organically as they perform actions through the game, but that's much further off.

On 8/1/2021 at 8:07 PM, Sthan Dust said:

Lol, Yes. I actually have the Cthulhu Mythos 7th Edition RPG book here.  I also just got the Fallout Table Top RPG today.  Both talk about Sanity.

Mirelurk Kings are definitely the deep ones. And I love whoever did the AAF animations for them.  Very much what we would expect from a deep one encounter.

And you read my mind.  So one of the quests I have written the story for is in Far Harbour.  After the main quest is finished in FH, then we start a new quest where we introduce the tentacles from the deep. Random NPCs are going missing from Far Harbour then coming back "odd". 

We just need some tentacle meshes and some animations.  Might be able to snag the meshes from FO76, Lucky Hole Mine, Cthulhu :)

Awesome Idea!

For context The Interloper | Fallout Wiki | Fandom

Wow.   Chaosium's CoC RPG game?  I got either the 4th or 5th edition back in the 1990's and also got Masks of Nyarlathotep and the Shadows of Yog-Sothoth modules as well.  Wish I'd hung onto those books. 

Regarding the comment that Super Mutants were so high....well those are humans that got corrupted by the FEV virus.  The very notion of turning into one of those...think about the mental and pyschological impact of such an idea.  And the Super Mutants are exclusively male in appearance.  You really don't want to think about what happens to women that fall into their clutches....

The best Lovecraft movie for getting you into the mood for Cthulhu would be Dagon.   It's basically Shadow of Innsmouth set in a rundown coastal Spanish port.  

Edited by Celedhring

Sound amazing. And I actually downloaded the PTSD mod just because I want a "messed up" playthrough. Now this seems to take over that spot.

I would just like to mention a fantastic old mod for Skyrim - Dragonborn In Distress - that handles stuff like addiction in a way I like extremely much.

Particularly when you get hooked on stealing stuff. The text popups that comes up gets gradually more serious and when you hover over an item you can steal your PC just have to do it sometimes.

It can get tense when going to a shop not knowing if you have to run away fast.

Just a tip to check out if you are thinking about addictions and consequenses.

This sounds awesome! I love the Sex Harassment Mod, and could easily see this tying in with it. I am not a coder, so I don't know how possible these things would be, but here's a brief list of ideas:

Any "Approach" first checks for mental condition and directs the approach as appropriate. i.e. Alcoholic/Drug addict gets directed to Flirt Approach. Maybe a persuasion check to offer the player a drink or chem.

Bimbo Perk causes permanent mental condition (removable by doctor)

Narcolepsy: Player automatically blacks out (falls asleep) when stressed. Occurs at certain damage or radiation level. Or if certain Devious Devices are worn. Maybe a stress meter or warning pops up.

Anyway, I love the idea and I'm anxious to see this develop. It's been a while since an original mod like this has surfaced. Kudos!!

On 8/8/2021 at 11:18 AM, Celedhring said:

Wow.   Chaosium's CoC RPG game?  I got either the 4th or 5th edition back in the 1990's and also got Masks of Nyarlathotep and the Shadows of Yog-Sothoth modules as well.  Wish I'd hung onto those books. 

Regarding the comment that Super Mutants were so high....well those are humans that got corrupted by the FEV virus.  The very notion of turning into one of those...think about the mental and pyschological impact of such an idea.  And the Super Mutants are exclusively male in appearance.  You really don't want to think about what happens to women that fall into their clutches....

The best Lovecraft movie for getting you into the mood for Cthulhu would be Dagon.   It's basically Shadow of Innsmouth set in a rundown coastal Spanish port.  

Oh yes, I want to completely redo far far harbour because I am working on a lovecraftian quest called "The House of Dead Timbers", which will be in a later version (story written, now the quest dialog has to be done and all that). 
Dagon was a great film, in the truest of Lovecraftian feels, though I also feel In the Mouth of Madness explored some amazing reimagining of Lovecraft, back in the late 80s.  Almost every video game has kinda missed the mark.  Some were close, but not really in the same vein as what the author intended.

I hope that this system will allow people to write their own side-quests.

9 hours ago, mrdoodle said:

Sound amazing. And I actually downloaded the PTSD mod just because I want a "messed up" playthrough. Now this seems to take over that spot.

I would just like to mention a fantastic old mod for Skyrim - Dragonborn In Distress - that handles stuff like addiction in a way I like extremely much.

Particularly when you get hooked on stealing stuff. The text popups that comes up gets gradually more serious and when you hover over an item you can steal your PC just have to do it sometimes.

Yes I spoke with the Mod Author of PTSD and he really said everything was really written just to specifically deal with PTSD.  So there aren't really any hooks for me to use without conforming to his system.

I did use Dragonboard In Distress, and most of the immersion mods.  I probably spent more time in Skyrim to date, because LL already had the sex framework when I shifted from Console to the PC version.

Yes, I plan to check all these aspects.  I want to expand on Sex Attributes Addiction Framework, as well as the Addictions that are in FPE Redux, and WLD.  I mean come up, Creature Breeding, Enslavement, strange experiments...WLD gives all the best things to set up a mad scientists laboratory scenario.  But I also intend to use his Blood Addiction to fuel a vampire psychosis, where the Player "thinks" they are a vampire for instance.  Won't go out during the day, all SPECIALS function at near 0, etc..

That's why I like the Mutation system in FO76.  Every mutation has a really good effect and a really bad effect. (Plus I want to ensure it can't be exploited and ruin the immersion)

8 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

This sounds awesome! I love the Sex Harassment Mod, and could easily see this tying in with it. I am not a coder, so I don't know how possible these things would be, but here's a brief list of ideas:

Any "Approach" first checks for mental condition and directs the approach as appropriate. i.e. Alcoholic/Drug addict gets directed to Flirt Approach. Maybe a persuasion check to offer the player a drink or chem.

Bimbo Perk causes permanent mental condition (removable by doctor)

Narcolepsy: Player automatically blacks out (falls asleep) when stressed. Occurs at certain damage or radiation level. Or if certain Devious Devices are worn. Maybe a stress meter or warning pops up.

Anyway, I love the idea and I'm anxious to see this develop. It's been a while since an original mod like this has surfaced. Kudos!!

Absolutely!  Sex Harassment gave me the idea of GainLOS.  So yes, this will function similarly.  But, it could also be on the NPCs.  Instead of Sexual Harassment, perhaps finding like minded individual.  So perhaps a Raider Boss is so mental that instead of killing you, he asks you to join his group.  (Adding a Cults in a later version. MOTHMAN! ahem, sorry, ;)❤️

I meant to have something out this weekend, but with the big AAF update and the patch, and all of the FPE and WLD updates, I've been retooling now that things are stable.  Lots more features in AAF that can assist with this.  So back in the code again.  I appreciate everyones patience.  I am writing up a current change/progress update for tomoz.

On 8/9/2021 at 8:16 AM, mrdoodle said:

I have Dragonborn in Distress in my Skyrim SSE setup. It's great..incorporates trauma that'd create different pyschological conditions. 

I really like the direction you are going.  And since you are pulling concepts from different mods, one mod in particular sticks in my mind... Flashy Joe had RSE Perversions.

Mostly an addiction to perverted sex.  For example, PC having sex with humans would turn on dog meat and he would take control of the PC.  Or supermutant addiction called monster cock... where the PC would/could auto surrender to SM in battle....

Just examples but in that the player loses the control of Nora, like the stealing addiction idea...

I tried the mental health nod, which was good, but in the nightmare, with violation, my character would be wonky as the nightmare is over, violation continues with nobody around... was weird and took it out.  

Anyway, good work and good luck.   So many great ideas from skyrim to use..  still waiting for a simple slavery mod haha. 

John

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I really like the direction you are going.  And since you are pulling concepts from different mods, one mod in particular sticks in my mind... Flashy Joe had RSE Perversions.

Mostly an addiction to perverted sex.  For example, PC having sex with humans would turn on dog meat and he would take control of the PC.  Or supermutant addiction called monster cock... where the PC would/could auto surrender to SM in battle....

Just examples but in that the player loses the control of Nora, like the stealing addiction idea...

I tried the mental health nod, which was good, but in the nightmare, with violation, my character would be wonky as the nightmare is over, violation continues with nobody around... was weird and took it out.  

Anyway, good work and good luck.   So many great ideas from skyrim to use..  still waiting for a simple slavery mod haha. 

John

Hiyya!

Yes, I was using RSE, but it collides with several other mods so that's why I chose to use Sex Attributes, because that has perversion.  

Setting this up as a framework, I want to make it so that anyone can easily add new metal afflictions. I want to see how well MCM can be used to create dynamic mixtures of effects and let you rename them for yourself, or, I can go the route of creating a json schema to create them within the mod.  After reading the MCM wiki, we are totally not using it to its full potential.

So the mods that I really love to death for the things you are mentioning, and I am integrating are:

AAF Violate:  Best mod in class.  And its so simple and configurable.
Sex Attributes:  Provides are really awesome perversion and addiction system.  And the Mod author did such a great job at exposing his code so it doesn't have to be a dependency.
Just Business:  This is an excellent simple slavery mod because you can enslave any NPC.  However, this is excellent when used in conjunction with Invictusblade's Enslavement Wasteland Dairy Framework because he focused on Unique NPCs, and retaining their personalities.
Family Planning and WLD: Incorporating these mods, because so many opportunities and they are excellent mods.  

Thank you so much for your support :)❤️  I am on track for the alpha this weekend which will be based on vanilla events, initially until I know who is using what mod.  However, I have a few more tests of calculating "Current Sanity" for existing games.  I'm using the "tracked Stats" (Data->Stats in your pipboy) to do the initial testing.  It could really mess with people.  For instance, I have insomnia figured, based on Game hours/Hours slept could immediately give an existing character Insomnia. Or, if you've killed a bunch of innocents vs people killed, you would be a psychopath.  So I'm going to back this into the MCM to turn on as needed for save games. New Games, the experience will be a much more interesting progression.

To your point of the Supermutant addiction:  I am incorporating this as well, via AAF Violate and AAF proper.  IF you constantly surrender to a particular race, that will become an addiction.  Or eventually, if I can figure proper mechanics, you would willingly submit to be a slave.  So Raider Pet style, but you agree to be a slave.  That will be a bit down the line.

❤️

Sthan

5 hours ago, Celedhring said:

I have Dragonborn in Distress in my Skyrim SSE setup. It's great..incorporates trauma that'd create different pyschological conditions. 

Have you used the Sex Attributes Mod as well.  I was going to incorporate his trauma factor.

3 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Hiyya!

Yes, I was using RSE, but it collides with several other mods so that's why I chose to use Sex Attributes, because that has perversion.  

Setting this up as a framework, I want to make it so that anyone can easily add new metal afflictions. I want to see how well MCM can be used to create dynamic mixtures of effects and let you rename them for yourself, or, I can go the route of creating a json schema to create them within the mod.  After reading the MCM wiki, we are totally not using it to its full potential.

So the mods that I really love to death for the things you are mentioning, and I am integrating are:

Sex Attributes:  Provides are really awesome perversion and addiction system.  And the Mod author did such a great job at exposing his code so it doesn't have to be a dependency.
Just Business:  This is an excellent simple slavery mod because you can enslave any NPC.  However, this is excellent when used in conjunction with Invictusblade's Enslavement Wasteland Dairy Framework because he focused on Unique NPCs, and retaining their personalities.
Family Planning and WLD: Incorporating these mods, because so many opportunities and they are excellent mods.  

Thank you so much for your support :)❤️  I am on track for the alpha this weekend which will be based on vanilla events, initially until I know who is using what mod.  However, I have a few more tests of calculating "Current Sanity" for existing games.  I'm using the "tracked Stats" (Data->Stats in your pipboy) to do the initial testing.  It could really mess with people.  For instance, I have insomnia figured, based on Game hours/Hours slept could immediately give an existing character Insomnia. Or, if you've killed a bunch of innocents vs people killed, you would be a psychopath.  So I'm going to back this into the MCM to turn on as needed for save games. New Games, the experience will be a much more interesting progression.

To your point of the Supermutant addiction:  I am incorporating this as well, via AAF Violate and AAF proper.  IF you constantly surrender to a particular race, that will become an addiction.  Or eventually, if I can figure proper mechanics, you would willingly submit to be a slave.  So Raider Pet style, but you agree to be a slave.  That will be a bit down the line.

❤️

Sthan

Raider Reform School also is a great idea about reformation, breeding etc.  

Simple slavery or even raiders pet, would be Nora's reform.  And the mental aspect of control, the psyche part of it as she is not the military person Nate was.  And throughout fallout 4, many npcs indicate Nora is a synth.  Your changes would make her a human in regards with some synth powers.

In integration of raiders pet, something that doesn't depend on a collar (that gets removed by other mods) would work more towards being more fully integrated. 

Blurred vision, maybe some psychological visions similar to the vampire mod Sanguine, mysphotic vision requiring glasses (1st person only if possible), or vision such as the rainbow effect of taking a joint in the smoking mod.  Things that would drive the player to address the conditions, defuffs, etc.

Look forward to seeing where you go.

John

Germophobe ideas...

I've been making Levelled lists, and adding new items of clothing to the world on my mods collections on the Nexus, removing their crafting from Chem Benches. It would be fun as a possible patch. So you'd be unable to wear any Vanilla clothing or armour items. Having to run around instead, in regular clean clothes. Ballistic Weave being your only real defence, when you get it.

With Ballistic Weave though, you'd be a Tank... But that could be removed, or reduced.

No Deep Pockets armour, or Vanilla items, meaning you have to survive on reduced carry-weight, or install a Backpack mod.

My mod... Krazymans Levelled Lists.

I guess I'll be switching over to Just Business. I use Human Recourses because of the updates. Just business went on a long dry spell, lol. I like Sexual Harassments too, and I do get frustrated that its not compatible with HR. I won't be able to use it on my current playthrough, I'm way too far along and switching to Just Business would likely corrupt my files, but I'll be keeping an eye on this. I'll definitely give it a go on a clean save once you have it up and running.

On 8/13/2021 at 11:57 PM, Sthan Dust said:

Hiyya!

❤️

Sthan

The boldfaced part excites me to no end.   I don't use Just Business as my Nora tends to be submissive as she'd rather be enslaved than do the enslaving.

7 hours ago, Celedhring said:

The boldfaced part excites me to no end.   I don't use Just Business as my Nora tends to be submissive as she'd rather be enslaved than do the enslaving.

I actually figured this out this weekend!  I meant to release the alpha this weekend, but I am reconciling a few mod conflicts right now.  FPER and WLD are changing, so I really want to incorporate @Invictusblade changes.  I want to add getting impregnated by these races to incorporate into the framework and the other submission equations.  

The rest of the framework is complete.  Now I am just creating the mental effects (potions, Magic effects, etc...).  However, since I have to rely on the "Tracked Stats" in the vanilla game as my starting point, my current character went insane like immediately.  So, a minor setback ??

❤️

[FYI: I am hiding things in Far Harbour as well.  "The nightmare corpse-city of R'lyeh…was built in measureless eons behind history by the vast, loathsome shapes that seeped down from the dark stars. There lay great Cthulhu and his hordes, hidden in green slimy vaults."]

This looks intriguing, I may have to reinstall FO4 again soon.

Add in loss of limbs and bionics and I'll be sold! I mean, they do have all these synth parts to be found and salvaged, right? guess I'll have to wait for another mod for those.... Anyhoo,

as a fellow sufferer of maledictions, might I suggest some more illnesses- and some of the lesser enjoyable ones. Note that these are oversimplifications for the benefit of my laziness, NOT for anyone's vexation.

---Depression: Lower stats, makes you slower, makes you want to sleep longer with little benefit

---Anxiety Attacks: freeze up in combat, conversation or even coitus! fun fun fun! On higher tiers can even induce hallucinations!

---Insomnia: Can't sleep until physically exhausted/drunk/high.... and even then, sometimes not.

---Sleep paralysis: Creepy as all hell, though no idea on how you'd implement it in game

---Manic depressive/Bipolar: lower stats/increase stats accordingly. like depression but with a switch to mania. Mania would increase happiness which grows into irritability/agression, boost generosity (caps mean nothing), lose patience easily (no time for you NPCs, I got stuff to do), increased creativity (unlock higher tiered crafting gear? idk) and finally lack of focus (no quest markers)

---Stockholm Syndrome: identify with your captors (who cares that you're not a super mutant- you understand them now, and they have "accepted" you. so you are a super mutant! Sort of.) lead to become a raider or "supermutant" and switch factions- you COULD be captured back by the opposing side and treated properly... or they might do something else :P

Last time I found myself playing FO4, I seemed to have the sole intent of making all the companions my best friends regardless of how far I fell from role playing a proper character (I wants those precious perks.... my precious!) needless to say, it felt horrible- so: I noticed you're possibly going for narcissism, might I also recommend echoism?

Furthermore, I applaud you for attempting such a monumental feat in characterizing these horrible afflictions into a game for the benefit of realism and challenge.

7 hours ago, DaemonicDog said:

---Stockholm Syndrome: identify with your captors (who cares that you're not a super mutant- you understand them now, and they have "accepted" you. so you are a super mutant! Sort of.) lead to become a raider or "supermutant" and switch factions- you COULD be captured back by the opposing side and treated properly... or they might do something else :P

Raiders Pet mod is good for that... I thought I'd be stuck in one location, I wasn't, I was running around the Commonwealth, doing missions for the Raiders. Whilst they were treating my character like dirt, raping her, and drugging her. It didn't take long for her to get pregnant, and become hooked on drugs. She was forced to wear an explosive collar, in case she decided to not do as she was told...

She ends up turning into a sort of of prostitute, getting paid for the rapes...

On 8/2/2021 at 9:49 AM, South8028 said:

Neither  are synths  I have  kill  father  lots of times  no componits  as for nora  untouched  dna from radiation  the back up. Are  Nate  there's  more  to a storyline  remember  when confronting  kellog. That  statement  Nora  makes  to him  when I die  in 100 years  I hope I goto he'll just to kill  you all over  again  when I die in 100 years  . That's  a strang  thing  to add  ..in game. 

12 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

Neither  are synths  I have  kill  father  lots of times  no componits  as for nora  untouched  dna from radiation  the back up. Are  Nate  there's  more  to a storyline  remember  when confronting  kellog. That  statement  Nora  makes  to him  when I die  in 100 years  I hope I goto he'll just to kill  you all over  again  when I die in 100 years  . That's  a strang  thing  to add  ..in game. 

Everyone has argued on this topic hundreds of times. The bottom line is that 3rd generation synths don't need a synth part. It's just a mechanism for teleporting and controlling them. Synths of the 3rd generation are ordinary people, only printed on a fabricator, like on a 3D printer. They have normal human DNA and normal biological processes. They're not even androids. Just artificially created people.

The strangest character in the game is Deacon. He watches the main character long before waking up. This is not explained in any way in the game. I would conclude that Deacon is literally responsible for controlling Vault 111 until the start of the operation. The craziest group is the Railroad. They do the last thing that people in their position would do. It's like homeless people dedicated to rescuing stray dogs. I think Father created the Railroad for field operations beyond the official affairs of the Institute. The deacon is a double agent who oversees the sinta parent at 111. The main character, on the orders of the Father, destroys the Railroad and thereby removes all evidence. 

Edited by South8028