4 hours ago, rkd13a said:

I am pretty sure its a race to who goes insane first, me trying to find clues.... or the poor girl running around lol. love the mod though

at what point is she just.. "gone" or has that been implemented yet?

It is implemented, but it can't be triggered just yet.  I have too many things in store to have you go mad, just yet ❤️

***Dust Corp, LLC. *************************

Welcome to Dust Corp!  

[Our Terms and conditions have changed]
Greetings! You have accessed a Dust Corp Terminal!  We thank you for your interest, but this system

is restricted access.  If you are not a, the only, Dust Corp Employee you should disconnect

now before countermeasures are deployed.  Have a nice day! <3:

Menu - Choose a Splinter:
[One]
[Sthan]

[Gabryal] <-- Unavailable
[Grigor]<-- Unavailable

[Olivia]<-- Unavailable
[Alex]<-- Unavailable
[The Beast] <-- Unavailable

[The Angel] <-- Unavailable

[Exit and Run Away]

Edited by Sthan Dust

so... just as a brief note. you cannot create a new game with the mod enabled. It says the framework has been reset, please save and restart. I think because technically there is nothing to save yet, the game goes into its own version of insanity and just locks up.

that aside, and I have no clue if this could even be a thing, but once the wanderer starts tipping over the edge, flashbacks of pre-war Sanctuary when they go back there, or husband/wife/Shaun delusions while wandering around the wasteland. nothing major, just those freaky split second things that tend to freak people out

1 hour ago, rkd13a said:

so... just as a brief note. you cannot create a new game with the mod enabled. It says the framework has been reset, please save and restart. I think because technically there is nothing to save yet, the game goes into its own version of insanity and just locks up.

that aside, and I have no clue if this could even be a thing, but once the wanderer starts tipping over the edge, flashbacks of pre-war Sanctuary when they go back there, or husband/wife/Shaun delusions while wandering around the wasteland. nothing major, just those freaky split second things that tend to freak people out

Thank you for pointing this out!  I had to add a cleansing routine to fix the Actor Values for previous versions.  I will be removing that in the next release.

And Yes, I am adding in locational awareness for returns to santuary, or other memory based things.

❤️

Update 1.24c (Grief Release) is coming this evening.  I thank you all for your patience.

I'll provide proper release notes around 6pm EST US

Any oddities that you've encountered, please let me know as I am removing the functions that fix my ill-advised uses of ModAV.  :)

4 hours ago, rkd13a said:

considering how active you are with it, hardly need thanks for patience. I am mostly filled with awe at all the work you put in on it.

waiting in almost, breathless anticipation ^^

Thank you for your kind words :) I do enjoy writing this.  And rather than pull a rabbit out of my hat, I'd rather pull many different animals out, over time :)

❤️

***Dust Corp, LLC. *************************

Welcome to Dust Corp!  v1.24c

[Our Terms and conditions have changed]
Greetings! You have accessed a Dust Corp Terminal!  We thank you for your continued interest in our "innovations"

We have released our newest and most ambitious subconscious effects yet!  Well, maybe.  But who cares?!  It's all

for science!  

One moment while we install the latest version ... Please wait ...  

Wait a bit more ...

Wait a bit ... never mind, we're done! Have a lovely day! ❤️

Menu - Choose a satisfaction level:

[Unhappy]
[Meh]
[Expected]
[Extremely Happy]

[Po-Ta-To]

[Exit and delete]

Edited by Sthan Dust
10 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

the new update is saying XDI is a missing master. I thought XDI was no longer a requirement?

I apologize.  I opened up Just Business to look at his code for something, and it just added XDi for no reason.

I uploaded the clean version.

Thank you for pointing this out before I got a million messages :)❤️