1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

After a Tentacles assault, my AAF menu gets stuck on "Unjoining" prompt. Animation is finished but prompt will not go away..

I will have a look at that.  I've honestly never seen that prompt!  

Very odd.  Did you try manually doing an assault, or did it happen naturally?

2 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

I will have a look at that.  I've honestly never seen that prompt!  

Very odd.  Did you try manually doing an assault, or did it happen naturally?

Random attacked me. Both times, the prompt stayed on. Reloading save removes it. I am only using AAF vers.154. Do not know if it matters.

17 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Random attacked me. Both times, the prompt stayed on. Reloading save removes it. I am only using AAF vers.154. Do not know if it matters.

Yes.  That is most likely the problem.  I am using the latest AAF.  I'll have to see what is not compatible.  Thank you for checking!

23 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

some other notes...error message 1622157.could not complete walk to scene and walk timedout..........

I had disabled the walk scene, because it looked odd with Tentacles. ❤️ 

Here.  Replace this file in your Scripts and let me know if that fixed it.  I reenabled the walk scene.  

Should be under Data\scripts\SD\

BeastessQuest.pex

42 minutes ago, VaunWolfe said:

How does this get along with mods like alternate start? The one I tend to do Is where i wake up in the cryo pod but my charater is not  married or has a kid but witnessed a man being murdered and child being ubducted.

It should not at all interfere with alt start, other than a few random comments about the spouse.  I plan to remove give an option to change the RolePlay style.

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

I have been playing with https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56984 recently (because I frequently am starting over with different mod configurations), and I am wondering:

How would I configure this mod to work for an alternate start character (who is unrelated to Shaun)?

I am going to add a toggle for that.  It really is only the "names" that need to change in the random thoughts. 

Decoding bugs is like playing Whack-A-Commie!  (see what i did there?)

99 critical bugs on the wall. 99 bugs to fix.

Take one down, pass it around.

2077 bugs on the wall!

A coders life for me.  Arg! Me mateys! ❤️

Edited by Sthan Dust

Evening Lovelies!

Debugging the bugs.  Like a deranged exterminator fighting radroaches in the wasteland.

Newer, better, buggier version will drop tomoz. ❤️

In the meantime, adding to the sanity soundtrack.  This one is fun when I'm trying to find bugs that seem not to exist.

Finding the Bomb -- Dust Bros.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been trying out this mod for the past few days and have managed to make myself insane, at least that what it says in my Pipboy.  Is there anyway to make the game act differently or do anything different, because if it wasn't for my pipboy telling me I was insane I'd never know it.  The interactions are all the same, the way I move and act are all the same.  There just isn't any differences between being perfectly sane or absolutely insane.  Maybe disable running, I can't imagine depressed people do a lot of running.  I'd think insanity would make you lose focus, maybe make the crosshairs on the screen spread out so that aiming and shooting are affected... I  don't know, just something.

10 hours ago, sharp32548 said:

I've been trying out this mod for the past few days and have managed to make myself insane, at least that what it says in my Pipboy.  Is there anyway to make the game act differently or do anything different, because if it wasn't for my pipboy telling me I was insane I'd never know it.  The interactions are all the same, the way I move and act are all the same.  There just isn't any differences between being perfectly sane or absolutely insane.  Maybe disable running, I can't imagine depressed people do a lot of running.  I'd think insanity would make you lose focus, maybe make the crosshairs on the screen spread out so that aiming and shooting are affected... I  don't know, just something.

Yes, this is going to be implemented in the next release. This was all a big test to see how fast people are going insane, before I implement buffs and debuffs.  You are all complete bonkers, so I must adjust the algo ❤️

On a new game, i've played to level 20, and was only ever "suspicious" or "anxious".  While i'm not in a hurry to go insane, i am curious about what triggers loss of sanity.  I'm running with Dogmeat and Ivy, if that matters at all.

On 3/30/2023 at 11:12 PM, Sthan Dust said:

Yes, this is going to be implemented in the next release. This was all a big test to see how fast people are going insane, before I implement buffs and debuffs.  You are all complete bonkers, so I must adjust the algo ❤️

Is there a way for us to start your adventure without the Concord event. Some of us use alternate start mods. Anyway for your mission to start if we stumble onto a clue trigger by accident or is it all linear.

On 4/6/2023 at 10:48 AM, maddadicusrex said:

Is there a way for us to start your adventure without the Concord event. Some of us use alternate start mods. Anyway for your mission to start if we stumble onto a clue trigger by accident or is it all linear.

Let me think on this.  Its a great suggestion, but I'd need to figure several spawn points based on Alt Start.  To be honest, the mod is written for Nora. I mean, FFS, frozen the fighting a deathclaw?

Give me some time.

15 minutes ago, Sthan Dust said:

Let me think on this.  Its a great suggestion, but I'd need to figure several spawn points based on Alt Start.  To be honest, the mod is written for Nora. I mean, FFS, frozen the fighting a deathclaw?

Give me some time.

I play female anyway, so whatever you offer is OK with me..

On 4/12/2023 at 10:39 PM, AverageSkyrimEnjoyer said:

I dont get the "Where the catcher sits and watches" hint, im just being stupid i guess, any help? 

My guess would be something to do with baseball but i might be way off, also i wouldnt know where to look exactly.

Think baseball :)

Evening Lovelies!

I truly have been spending an inordinate amount of time adding content.  I've create about 20 more books, that I am placing, and revamping some of the scripts to be more efficient.

Next major release will be 2.5  And I have fixed many issues.  Tentacles will be moved to a whole new quest, since I've written a tentacle back-story quest to go alone.

I thank you for your patience, but as I mentioned on Twitter, I took a short Fallout break to get some exposure to how some skyrim mods were constructed.  

I don't always get time to monitor this thread.  But if you PM me with specific concerns or Ideas, I tend to read those first.

???
Sthan

I'm a bit confused as to the purpose of each Sanity Framework thread... is one of them a "WIP" thread and the other the "release" thread? Might help to label them or something, because the current situation is that there are two identically-titled threads in separate forums. Very confusing.

8 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

I'm a bit confused as to the purpose of each Sanity Framework thread... is one of them a "WIP" thread and the other the "release" thread? Might help to label them or something, because the current situation is that there are two identically-titled threads in separate forums. Very confusing.

Good Idea!  I completely forgot about the other thread.  That was the WIP.  This is the most current thread.  I'll see about changing or retiring the other. ?