According to tes5edit RND_Water patch.esp doesn't depend on Realistic Needs, only on W.A.T.E.R, so you don't have to install RND to use it with Private Needs. It's a very clean esp so installing/uninstalling it shouldn't do any damage to your game.

i know, as this is what PN author statet.

i meant the patch with additional ESP, as if you patch the script, you won't need it.

My active plugin list is above 200, so every ESP less helps.

I'd be there already if it wasn't for tes5 merging. Armors mostly.

Must I have 1.9.5 RND for using RND patch? And how can I install Rnd patch. just drop to DATA? I did it but there is no different.  I have to overwrite with origanal esp I guess ???

And a question too.

I disabled wet yourself option, but sometimes my character starts urinating and then a writing shows up " I couldn2t hold it in" It's annoying.

You don't need RND at all. Just install RND-Water Patch.esp, enable it and then make sure it's sorted after WATER.esp. I had a chance to test this this morning on a new game and it does work. 

The wet yourself mcm option is about pissing in combat, and doesn't have anything to do with a naturally full bladder.

WATER.esp ??? I am totally missing something.

That's the esp that comes with W.A.T.E.R., which I thought you had and wanted a patch for that would make it work with Private Needs. Using the RND patch would work for any PN updates or WATER updates.

I'd be there already if it wasn't for tes5 merging. Armors mostly.

i merged a hell lot of plugins myself, but only those, that are next to each other in the BOSS loadorder.

Easier fix for unexperienced users is still the patched script imo, but for advanced users, merging is recommended.

Does this mod "need" the RND patch for it to intergrate with it? reason i ask is it causes me to CTD when i enable the patch.esp, its also coming up as orange in wrye bash which means something is wrong, i tried changing load orders, no luck, i do have RND installed and also WATER, i dont have pure waters.

Also do i need the sexlab patch? it too comes up as orange in wrye bash and causes CTD, i do have all the sexlab stuff installed and working. some info update on the main page as to what the sexlab and RND patch actually do/ if needed at all would go a long way.

Does this mod "need" the RND patch for it to intergrate with it? reason i ask is it causes me to CTD when i enable the patch.esp, its also coming up as orange in wrye bash which means something is wrong, i tried changing load orders, no luck, i do have RND installed and also WATER, i dont have pure waters.

Also do i need the sexlab patch? it too comes up as orange in wrye bash and causes CTD, i do have all the sexlab stuff installed and working. some info update on the main page as to what the sexlab and RND patch actually do/ if needed at all would go a long way.

When you select an esp in wrye bash you should be able to see what mods it depends on in a box at the lower right corner of wrye bash. If you don't see it, you can resize the box vertically with the mouse.

12 people downloaded the additional MCM files i uploaded and as i never encountered the $-sign problem in MCM myself, it would be nice to know if it worked for some people, that downloaded the MCM files to fix it. Having this info would not only help translators, but mod authors too.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,
I made a Private Needs 2.1 plugin and wanted to share it with the LoversLab community. This is a #2 overhaul, adding 2 new poop meshes (a smaller one and a bigger one, so now there are 3 different poop meshes). These "items" get dropped in a pseudo-random way (I just don't know how to truly randomize it) that seems to work well.
Last, all the poop meshes now float in water, which looks nice to me.
I suggest to install the plugin through NMM. Besides, since there are scripts involved, a clean save is needed.

PrivateNeeds_2.1_Poop_Overhaul.rar

Hi everyone,

I made a Private Needs 2.1 plugin and wanted to share it with the LoversLab community. This is a #2 overhaul, adding 2 new poop meshes (a smaller one and a bigger one, so now there are 3 different poop meshes). These "items" get dropped in a pseudo-random way (I just don't know how to truly randomize it) that seems to work well.

I suggest to install the plugin through NMM. Besides, since there are scripts involved, a clean save is needed.

Thank you ! Im curious whether ur poops are going to disappear as time goes by or permanently stuck on the ground like original poops ?

Hi everyone,

Thank you ! Im curious whether ur poops are going to disappear as time goes by or permanently stuck on the ground like original poops ?

I don't know. BTW, it was me that made the smaller poop mesh -the one which already gets dropped in the original PN 2.1- and turned the poop item to an ingredient (I uploaded the files in this support topic some time ago). Since they are ingredients, the poop meshes can be picked from the ground (so, even if they should not disappear, they can be easily eliminated one by one).

Where it comes to hygiene...

There are basins like the one in the hotelroom in the Bannered Mare. Would it be possible to flag the basins globally as points where the DB could bathe?

That way, basins could be added to make-sense places allover the world.

Because in Riften, my DB can only bathe in the canal... No matter how much lavender-soap she throws against that, immaculately clean she wouldn't be from bathing in there. LOL

Had to laugh hard at +80 unbelievably filthy. Nice touch!

Oh, please, remove the 'I'm not dirty' check. Since cleanliness affect shop-prices, please allow the DB to bathe as often as the DB wishes.

Hello, since this my first post here :).

Now to my question: I use RND and Private Needs. Now I get messages which look like debug messages (like: "something went wrong" if the character drinks from a stream, another message seems to be related to the "defecate" option). I checked if I turned on debug options in the MCM menu, but could not find anything.

Is this a known problem? I installed the RND patch and put all Private Needs esp at the end of the load order.

Hello, since this my first post here :).

Now to my question: I use RND and Private Needs. Now I get messages which look like debug messages (like: "something went wrong" if the character drinks from a stream, another message seems to be related to the "defecate" option). I checked if I turned on debug options in the MCM menu, but could not find anything.

Is this a known problem? I installed the RND patch and put all Private Needs esp at the end of the load order.

The message shows up when my mods fails to retrieve some data from RND. It won't cause any major errors or problems. The current work in progress version that I haven't released yet fixes the problem.