@Kurisu: Main File and Sexlab plug in.

@Titan: Please edit in your load order. It's impossible to tell what's going on otherwise. From my recent bouts of CTD-hunting though I found that ECE, ECEE and RAN's ECEE-enhancer can cause a lot of CTDs on the weirdest moments. Each game is different though.

Personally, I switched privacy off and stopped using outhouses (my DB gets trapped in them after having them used one time successfully), but PN does not CTD for me.

In general:

Man, this mod is the beesknees, lolol. When my DB squatted for the first time to do #2, I had a gag-reflex! I swear I could smell it (associative sensation.., that's how good PN is!).

However, using the RND-idea it suffers from the same syndrome as RND does.., the DB ends up doing nothing but eating, drinking, sleeping and taking care of nature. Even with Dynamic Timescaling on 6 through-out and drastically reducing the need-increase, having to take of nature still occurs too often to keep it fun. (Though I love doing a #1 before entering a dungeon, just to be safe.)

I would suggest to increase the needgain from  per 1 hour to per 2 hours as an option in MCM for those with RND, so that a realistic 1 #2 and 2/3 #1s per day can be set up. That would greatly add to PN from my perspective.

(It's the reason I removed Frostfall. Adore the idea, enjoyed it greatly, but the downsides of it were too much of a good thing in the long run. Walk five yards, camp, walk five yards, camp, waste time gathering dead wood, camp... Add in RND and PN and you see where this is going. Who needs dragons when realism kills you?)

Guest xalien

Negative effects from hygiene and constipation disappeared after turning into werewolf. Maybe they're treated as diseases that werewolves are immune to?

Soap effects seem to last forever, especially annoying because spriggan sap effect is a pure cheat and kills a big part of the game (friendly animals, wtf?)

Thx CGi, but before i do something wrong, what your patch do exactly ? It remove the use of PureWater while u take a bath or and then after the sequence it turn it back  ?

Ups. Missed your question.

PureWaters tags all waters as Waterfall so PNs bathscript will not fire up, if you're not near a waterfall.

So i simply removed the isWaterfall check from PNs script, making it work with PW w/o any additional ESP.

But i'm sure i wrote the details in the post, that has the patch as attachement.

Where's that post? Many pages back and i'm to lazy, so you got to search for it yourself. :P

this mod apparently makes some random CTDs. so they don't even go after removing the mod so I had to reload the game from a early save point to fix it.

I believe this is a poorly written mod , to be honest but it's the truth so it might break your save. hope he might fix it.

Well, I have used it since the beggining of it and never had a CTD, now I have it as a must, check the quantity of scripting mods and the impact on your memory, when i reached more than 150 mods i experimented lag in script runing, freeze and ctds, removed some .ESP non important and everything returned to normal

Thx CGi, but before i do something wrong, what your patch do exactly ? It remove the use of PureWater while u take a bath or and then after the sequence it turn it back  ?

Ups. Missed your question.

PureWaters tags all waters as Waterfall so PNs bathscript will not fire up, if you're not near a waterfall.

So i simply removed the isWaterfall check from PNs script, making it work with PW w/o any additional ESP.

But i'm sure i wrote the details in the post, that has the patch as attachement.

Where's that post? Many pages back and i'm to lazy, so you got to search for it yourself. :P

Thx for this patch CGI, and for the explanation, will install it asap !

this mod apparently makes some random CTDs. so they don't even go after removing the mod so I had to reload the game from a early save point to fix it.

I believe this is a poorly written mod , to be honest but it's the truth so it might break your save. hope he might fix it.

Well, I have used it since the beggining of it and never had a CTD, now I have it as a must, check the quantity of scripting mods and the impact on your memory, when i reached more than 150 mods i experimented lag in script runing, freeze and ctds, removed some .ESP non important and everything returned to normal

I don't have many mods and everything starts apparently after installing this. but I can't still sure because I didn't test this mod separately

but again I installed all mods except this one I previously had and now I don't have any issue at all.

How do I get my char to bathe? Everything else works great but when I use the power to bathe nothing happens. Do I need to be in water etc? When I did that it said something about can't do that I'm swimming.

I never swim and activated the power, just stand in a place with considerable amount of water, like the stairs of dragons reach, i mean the ones in the water, or the little spot of water outside whiterun in front of the horses store

Thanks, I'll try it out

Private Needs (De).7Z:

Contains all 3 ESPs from version 2.1, translated into german.

Just unpack into the games data folder and overwrite when prompted.

Comes only with the ESPs, so the original mod and all of its requirements need to be installed first.

Private Needs PureWaters Patch.7Z:

Contains the patched waterfall script, so bathing works with PureWaters installed and w/o the need of an additional ESP.

As the script size changed in version 2.1, i updated this patch to reflect the changes.

Private Needs MCM files.7Z:

Containes the original english MCM translation file and the german one.
Additionally it contains all other 15 languages, that Skyrim supports w/o SKSE. Those are dummy files, based on the original english file and NOT actual translations.

Having the other language files, should solve the $ problem, that some people encounter in PNs MCM menu, due to an invalid fallback to an language for which the MCM file is not present.

included language files:

PrivateNeeds_CHINESE.TXT

PrivateNeeds_CZECH.TXT
PrivateNeeds_DANISH.TXT
PrivateNeeds_ENGLISH.TXT
PrivateNeeds_FINNISH.TXT
PrivateNeeds_FRENCH.TXT
PrivateNeeds_GERMAN.TXT
PrivateNeeds_GREEK.TXT
PrivateNeeds_ITALIAN.TXT
PrivateNeeds_JAPANESE.TXT
PrivateNeeds_NORWEGIAN.TXT
PrivateNeeds_POLISH.TXT
PrivateNeeds_PORTUGUESE.TXT
PrivateNeeds_RUSSIAN.TXT
PrivateNeeds_SPANISH.TXT
PrivateNeeds_SWEDISH.TXT
PrivateNeeds_TURKISH.TXT

Only use those files with version 2.1 of Private Needs.

Private Needs (De).7Z

Private Needs PureWaters Patch.7Z

Private Needs MCM files.7Z

Private Needs (De).7Z:

Contains all 3 ESPs from version 2.1, translated into german.

Comes only with the ESPs, so the original mod and all of its requirements need to be installed first.

Private Needs PureWaters Patch.7Z:

Contains the patched waterfall script, so bathing works with PureWaters installed and w/o the need of an additional ESP.

As the script size changed in version 2.1, i updated this patch to reflect the changes.

Private Needs MCM files.7Z:

Containes the original english MCM translation file and the german one.

Additionally it contains all other 15 languages, that Skyrim supports w/o SKSE. Those are dummy files, based on the original english file and NOT actual translations.

Having the other language files, should solve the $ problem, that some people encounter in PNs MCM menu, due to an invalid fallback to an language for which the MCM file is not present.

included language files:

PrivateNeeds_CHINESE.TXT

PrivateNeeds_CZECH.TXT
PrivateNeeds_DANISH.TXT
PrivateNeeds_ENGLISH.TXT
PrivateNeeds_FINNISH.TXT
PrivateNeeds_FRENCH.TXT
PrivateNeeds_GERMAN.TXT
PrivateNeeds_GREEK.TXT
PrivateNeeds_ITALIAN.TXT
PrivateNeeds_JAPANESE.TXT
PrivateNeeds_NORWEGIAN.TXT
PrivateNeeds_POLISH.TXT
PrivateNeeds_PORTUGUESE.TXT
PrivateNeeds_RUSSIAN.TXT
PrivateNeeds_SPANISH.TXT
PrivateNeeds_SWEDISH.TXT
PrivateNeeds_TURKISH.TXT

Only use those files with version 2.1 of Private Needs.

Can you make  a patch for W.A.T.E.R mod, i dont use pur waters

i'm sure i could. Will have to take a look into it, to see to what the water was changed.

Or you follow what the author of PN suggests and install the RND water patch. The downside is ofc the additional ESP that has to be loaded, hence why i patched the script.

i'm sure i could. Will have to take a look into it, to see to what the water was changed.

Or you follow what the author of PN suggests and install the RND water patch. The downside is ofc the additional ESP that has to be loaded, hence why i patched the script.

According to tes5edit RND_Water patch.esp doesn't depend on Realistic Needs, only on W.A.T.E.R, so you don't have to install RND to use it with Private Needs. It's a very clean esp so installing/uninstalling it shouldn't do any damage to your game.

Must I have 1.9.5 RND for using RND patch? And how can I install Rnd patch. just drop to DATA? I did it but there is no different.  I have to overwrite with origanal esp I guess ???

And a question too.

I disabled wet yourself option, but sometimes my character starts urinating and then a writing shows up " I couldn2t hold it in" It's annoying.

Must I have 1.9.5 RND for using RND patch? And how can I install Rnd patch. just drop to DATA? I did it but there is no different.  I have to overwrite with origanal esp I guess ???

And a question too.

I disabled wet yourself option, but sometimes my character starts urinating and then a writing shows up " I couldn2t hold it in" It's annoying.

You don't need RND at all. Just install RND-Water Patch.esp, enable it and then make sure it's sorted after WATER.esp. I had a chance to test this this morning on a new game and it does work. 

The wet yourself mcm option is about pissing in combat, and doesn't have anything to do with a naturally full bladder.

And a question too.

You don't need RND at all. Just install RND-Water Patch.esp, enable it and then make sure it's sorted after WATER.esp. I had a chance to test this this morning on a new game and it does work. 

The wet yourself mcm option is about pissing in combat, and doesn't have anything to do with a naturally full bladder.

WATER.esp ??? I am totally missing something.

According to tes5edit RND_Water patch.esp doesn't depend on Realistic Needs, only on W.A.T.E.R, so you don't have to install RND to use it with Private Needs. It's a very clean esp so installing/uninstalling it shouldn't do any damage to your game.

i know, as this is what PN author statet.

i meant the patch with additional ESP, as if you patch the script, you won't need it.

My active plugin list is above 200, so every ESP less helps.