I have encountert something strange in beta6.

Im playing White Faun http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18926-wip-the-white-faun/

And sometimes (only Faun) she pees herself O.o the selfwet that should only be triggered when i go under 20%.

I have the feeling that its something with the "hunters attack you" what happens when you play as Faun.

I mean its not bad its kinda funny, you can get scared so much that you pee yourself (would be a nice feature when

dragons or monster spawn near you, you just pee yourself in fear or when you get hit by a lightning attack)

But the strange thing is, it also happens when my bladder is empty :/

Or did i miss something and this is something new in beta6?

Edit: i fixed it somehow there was an old script in the script folders what caused this after deleting it

and starting a new game it didnt happend anymore

We can't urinate or defecate in cells, that's bad.

Also...

Aspen Manor -PrivateNeeds Mod- Add-on

Link => http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/40167/?

Forum Topic => http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20257-aspen-manor-privateneeds-mod-add-on/

I'll make interiors toggleable next version.

And sometimes (only Faun) she pees herself O.o the selfwet that should only be triggered when i go under 20%.

I have the feeling that its something with the "hunters attack you" what happens when you play as Faun.

I mean its not bad its kinda funny, you can get scared so much that you pee yourself (would be a nice feature when

dragons or monster spawn near you, you just pee yourself in fear or when you get hit by a lightning attack)

Edit: i fixed it somehow there was an old script in the script folders what caused this after deleting it

That is a nice suggestion though. Pissing yourself if you see a high level enemy out of fear.

hmm, something important is missing in this mod

And what would that be...

Btw, RND integration will be done very soon. Within the week.

fine but i wasn't thinking in none of that.

The missing thing here is the "toilet paper"

The RND message wasn't only for you. It for anyone who wanted to know how the mod is progressing.

Toilet paper is planned. I just haven't bothered to implement it yet.

@richard

nice to hear you kinda think peeing in fear is a nice idea mabe we will see this somewhen too ^^

What i tryed by myself (at a save copy not my main game) adding a burst animation when you hold too long like zazapc004 just standing there with crossed legs and struggle or 009 (i guess it was 009) falling on your hindquartes and sitting there peeing yourself xD would look funny ^^

(i have no idea how Ck works and how to script just btw)

Well lets say only by looking at your scripts, the only thing what i have done is that the camera forces you in 3rd person and a puddle gets placed like normal urinating but no animation :/

I cant speak for everyone here, but for me some burts animation would be, lets say a "nice" ;P feature.

Ps: i will keep trying to understand how scripting works maybe i will understand it and can basicly make this by my own even with animation selecton (i guess i wont be able but... well nothing is imposible)

Toilet Paper!?! In Skyrim? be happy if there's a bucket of stale water next to the outhouse to wash your hand with :)

well, there is lots of things that can be used as toilet Paper like animal hides, leaves, fabrics and Useless books pages.

Finally, a reason to collect all those boring biographies!

Also...

Forum Topic => http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20257-aspen-manor-privateneeds-mod-add-on/

That is a nice suggestion though. Pissing yourself if you see a high level enemy out of fear.

If you do decide to add the "peeing in fear" feature PLEASE make it optional! I'd like to think I'm not the only one who plays a fearless bad ass character. Peeing in battle would just totally be totally out of place for me.

Could you make burst toggable in the next version?
Would be much appreciated :D
Oh and sorry if someone already asked this but i dont really wanna go read through 44 pages :/

Edit: You could also add another level of disease like "overfilled" wich makes it impossible to run.

Also...

If you do decide to add the "peeing in fear" feature PLEASE make it optional! I'd like to think I'm not the only one who plays a fearless bad ass character. Peeing in battle would just totally be totally out of place for me.

Well if he really plans to put this in, i guess it will be optional like the most stuff in his mod you can choose from.

I got just  a better idea to improve that "Fear or Shock" wetting.

Simply choose witch monster you afraid of, i mean you can be the bravest warrior and f**k the sh*t out of dragons and draugers, but afraid of spiders or skeevers or bandits etc. and just got that much scared if they come near you. (my sister 12YO soaked herself once because a spider was on her bed at the morning)

I mean it would be kinda funny, a bit strange too but still funny.

And for those people who dosent like that just do a toogle off/on Function, so everybody has that what he wans ^^

Just uploaded the new version. The 2.1 version is pretty much the same as the Beta6 aside from some removed debug scripts. The two new things are the Sexlab and RND addon esps.

The Sexlab addon currently just removes semen on the body when you bath. I won't go into detail on how RND addon works, but I just mention that your bladder fills up regardless of whether you drink or not. Drinking will make your bladder fill up faster though. However, your bowels will not fill up if you do not eat at all. The mcm settings for your bowels determine how fast your bowels fill up after eating, but the bladder settings determine how fast your unaffected bladder fills up. Everything in the RND addon is currently not adjustable, but will be adjustable in the future.

Well, tested a bit but using it more to check it more, i have this results:

-setted the urination points to lower level (10 i think)

-setted the bowels points to 0

-went to Whiterun waters near dragonsreach and began to drink from sream via RND

-a message of script of PN succeed showed up, somtimes "somthing went wrong" too but the status of bladder increased even if the thirst was quenched was reached, this is good, but once the char urinates (and the thirst was quenched) the messages of the script shows up too but no changes in the bladder this time, the "thirst is quenched" but keep drinking and nothing changes this time, but it was tried for one day in game, i will keep it installed to see how it behaves.

-if i drink from bottles from my inventoy the bladder doesn´t seems to change (river water) but as i sait, i will keep an eye for more testing. 

Awesome!

For next version please consider adding a fuction in mcm menu that enables the looping and legnth of bathing animation because the anim used is great but very short.Also, it would be a nice option if there was a way to add a wet skin effect when bathing similar to the way nude shuits are implemented with sexlab

Well, tested a bit but using it more to check it more, i have this results:

-setted the urination points to lower level (10 i think)

-setted the bowels points to 0

-went to Whiterun waters near dragonsreach and began to drink from sream via RND

-a message of script of PN succeed showed up, somtimes "somthing went wrong" too but the status of bladder increased even if the thirst was quenched was reached, this is good, but once the char urinates (and the thirst was quenched) the messages of the script shows up too but no changes in the bladder this time, the "thirst is quenched" but keep drinking and nothing changes this time, but it was tried for one day in game, i will keep it installed to see how it behaves.

-if i drink from bottles from my inventoy the bladder doesn´t seems to change (river water) but as i sait, i will keep an eye for more testing. 

Awesome!

I'll look into this. It would be helpful if you could upload your load order.

For next version please consider adding a fuction in mcm menu that enables the looping and legnth of bathing animation because the anim used is great but very short.Also, it would be a nice option if there was a way to add a wet skin effect when bathing similar to the way nude shuits are implemented with sexlab

Sorry, I keep forgetting about doing that. I try and remember to put it in the next version.

I have tested it more, and it is working very fine, just i don´t know if defecate is working ok because i dont know how it works, but urination hasn´t failed.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
OblHairs05.esm=1
OblHairs04.esm=1
OblHairs02.esm=1
OblHairs01.esm=1
OblHairs07.esm=1
OblHairs03.esm=1
OblHairs06.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
xvisionchildren.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
Additional Player Voices for Skyrim.esp=1
AK- Placeable Statics.esp=1
AK- Placeable Statics - Hearthfire.esp=1
Bloody Cannibalism.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp=1
GypsyEyesCaravan.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
marriagedynamicoutfits.esp=1
Owned.esp=1
TouringCarriages.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
LadyKdCirclets.esp=1
Osare GothicLolita.esp=1
calyps-dragonpriestmasks.esp=0
ERSO 02 - EFMS very bigger giant mammoths.esp=1
ERSO 02.1 - Realistic Animal Loots.esp=1
ERSO 03 - Mighty Dragons Unleveled.esp=1
ERSO 04 - Mighty Odahviing.esp=1
ERSO 04.2 - Mighty Durnehviir.esp=1
ERSO 05 - Dovah Holy Book.esp=1
ERSO 07 - Mighty Dragon Priests.esp=1
ERSO 08.1 - ERSO MIRAAK.esp=1
ERSO 08.2 - ERSO HARKON.esp=1
ERSO 10 - RUS-(SIM)-Travellers and Adventurers.esp=1
ERSO 10.02 - Adventurers and Travelers.esp=1
ERSO 11 - RUS-(SIM)-Assassins and Thieves.esp=1
ERSO 12 - RUS-(SIM)-Werewolves.esp=1
ERSO 14 - Vendors richer and Inns more expensive.esp=1
ERSO 14.03 - Vendor Soul Gems Only Empty And Very Rare.esp=1
ERSO 14.04 - Vendor Animal Parts Less Common.esp=1
ERSO 14.05 - Vendor Less Minerals no special.esp=1
ERSO 14.06 - Vendor Minor Enchanted Weapons Armors Very Rare.esp=1
ERSO 14.07 - Vendor Less Weapons Armors.esp=1
ERSO 14.08 - Respawn Vendor Stuff 1 day.esp=1
ERSO 18 - LAWE Hardcore.esp=1
ERSO 19 - Respawn 2 days - 10 days.esp=1
ERSO 21.01 PM Dungeons.esp=1
ERSO 21.02 PM Blackreach.esp=1
ERSO 21.03 PM Dwemer.esp=1
ERSO 29 - DPMO.esp=1
SkyRe_Main.esp=1
SkyRe_Combat.esp=1
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp=1
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp=1
SkyRe_Survivalism.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
NoDeathMod.esp=1
YourMarketStall.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
UnreadBooksGlow.esp=1
wizDynamicThings.esp=1
xvisionchildren - hearthfire.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RealTimeReading.esp=1
BFSEffects.esp=1
dovahkiinrelax.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp=1
SGHairPack01.esp=1
SGHairPack04.esp=1
SGHairPack05.esp=1
SGHairPack06.esp=1
SGHairPack02.esp=1
SGHairPack03.esp=1
ChildFollower.esp=1
FollowerWander2.esp=1
FollowerWander2Serana.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
SkyRe_Races.esp=1
Purewaters.esp=1
RND_PureWaters-Patch.esp=1
ASIS-Dependency.esp=1
ASIS.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1
ReProccer.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp=1
UNP Jewelry Variants V3.esp=1
RE_RealEstate.esp=1
SBF All In One + DLC.esp=1
Serana.esp=1
Bijin Housecarls.esp=1
towRename.esp=1
MultiSack.esp=1
Pretty Female Idles.esp=1
Pretty Combat Idles.esp=1
Pretty Poses And Animations.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp=1
FS_UltimateAssortment.esp=1
mslZaZArachnophobia.esp=1
SexLabConsequences.esp=1
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
xvisionchildren - main.esp=1
SexLabProcreation.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
Estrus Chaurus.esp=1
Estrus Chaurus DG.esp=1
SexLabUtil1.esp=1
HPSoulGemBirth.esp=1
PrivateNeeds.esp=1
PrivateNeeds-RND.esp=1
PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

Apparently this mod is not working with the update.

Do I need to download Realistic needs and diseases from somewhere? I first downloaded the 2.1 file and the RND file, and activated both one after the other.

The game crashed on lauch. 

I than only had the 2.1 active, which crashed when I tried to activate the mod trough the SkyUi interface. 

I do have the NPCprivate needs addon, but that was selected off for this test.