Hey guys, no complaints & everything works as described, but I'm curious: what are the settings everyone uses? I'm using the default settings, and it works fine but the effect is very subtle. I've been changing the stiffness setting but I'm not sure if that's the correct setting to change if I want more movement? Nothing crazy, just some more noticeable "jubbling" than normal.

edit: Another question: Is it possible to edit the config while ingame? Like when I save the config file, will the settings be updated in game?

Edited by Mana Yakushima
37 minutes ago, Mana Yakushima said:

Hey guys, no complaints & everything works as described, but I'm curious: what are the settings everyone uses? I'm using the default settings, and it works fine but the effect is very subtle. I've been changing the stiffness setting but I'm not sure if that's the correct setting to change if I want more movement? Nothing crazy, just some more noticeable "jubbling" than normal.

edit: Another question: Is it possible to edit the config while ingame? Like when I save the config file, will the settings be updated in game?

Try the link below. It also describes what each setting does so you can tweak to whatever you want. Make sure you read about the settings though so you'll know what each changes.

38 minutes ago, Mana Yakushima said:

There is some presets on nexus you can choose from (search for ocbp). MTM 3BBB CBP OCBP OCBPC Physics Preset is the most famous.

39 minutes ago, Mana Yakushima said:

Probably not.

On 1/3/2023 at 3:40 AM, takosako said:

OCBP is being updated to a new version.  I am offering a beta version so that there may be some testing with it before I release it for good.  It has a configuration file meant for ZeX bodies but it doesn't take much editing to adapt it for other mods.

It is backwards compatible with old config files aside from new config setting not applying.

Thanks to littlej541 and CBPC skyrim by Shizof for new updates.

• New armor and actor config filtering
  • Better performance
  • Some new config options (small stuff)

OCBP_FG_3.0beta.zip 249.39 kB · 71 downloads

whoa, that's awesome that this is getting an update. cheers man.

Will this potentially fix the issue of invisible bodies when choosing the ignore armor setting?

• 3 weeks later...

Heye, anyone has a clue whats up with cbp.dll crashes? Been getting them constantly after animation ends or sometimes after animations when opening the inventory for 2 days now. Even deinstalling all cbp based mods like that physics one here and mtm preset plus deleting said file still crashed with the same dbp.dll error, cant figure out the life of me what keeps causing it, anyone can help?

Added the .log file and .md, idk wich one is needed so... heres both

crash-2023-02-19-14-36-27-AUTOSCAN.md crash-2023-02-19-14-36-27.log

29 minutes ago, Hentaiii said:

Heye, anyone has a clue whats up with cbp.dll crashes? Been getting them constantly after animation ends or sometimes after animations when opening the inventory for 2 days now. Even deinstalling all cbp based mods like that physics one here and mtm preset plus deleting said file still crashed with the same dbp.dll error, cant figure out the life of me what keeps causing it, anyone can help?

Added the .log file and .md, idk wich one is needed so... heres both

crash-2023-02-19-14-36-27-AUTOSCAN.md 6.76 kB · 0 downloads crash-2023-02-19-14-36-27.log 53.86 kB · 0 downloads

I'm no expert at reading Buffout 4's tea leaves, but https://docs.google.com/document/d/17FzeIMJ256xE85XdjoPvv_Zi3C5uHeSTQh6wOZugs4c/edit#bookmark=id.zhbzzsqx8rci describes some potential causes of body physics crashes, mods like Custom Holstered Weapons and Unique Player can apparently interact negatively with custom skeletons but maybe there's something similar going on with Tactical Tablet's LMCC integration there.

Really hard to say without a lot of trial and error disabling stuff though.

28 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I'm no expert at reading Buffout 4's tea leaves, but https://docs.google.com/document/d/17FzeIMJ256xE85XdjoPvv_Zi3C5uHeSTQh6wOZugs4c/edit#bookmark=id.zhbzzsqx8rci describes some potential causes of body physics crashes, mods like Custom Holstered Weapons and Unique Player can apparently interact negatively with custom skeletons but maybe there's something similar going on with Tactical Tablet's LMCC integration there.

Really hard to say without a lot of trial and error disabling stuff though.

Well i installed tactical tablet in hopes that pip pad was the cause, because pip pad worked for a long time and even with pip pad it gave me those crashes so have 0 clues on wth happened, changed tot ablet some hours ago also i dont use holstered weapons or unique player

Abother Edit: it only crashes when opening the inventory(sometimes) or after finishing aaf animations, rests going fine

Edited by Hentaiii
34 minutes ago, Hentaiii said:

Well i installed tactical tablet in hopes that pip pad was the cause, because pip pad worked for a long time and even with pip pad it gave me those crashes so have 0 clues on wth happened, changed tot ablet some hours ago also i dont use holstered weapons or unique player

Abother Edit: it only crashes when opening the inventory(sometimes) or after finishing aaf animations, rests going fine

"Opening the inventory" meaning bringing up your pad/tablet?

Also, while I'm personally about out of suggestions, it would probably help others here to say whether you're using the stable version of OCBP or the new prerelease (and maybe try switching from one to the other to see if it makes a difference).

17 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

"Opening the inventory" meaning bringing up your pad/tablet?

Also, while I'm personally about out of suggestions, it would probably help others here to say whether you're using the stable version of OCBP or the new prerelease (and maybe try switching from one to the other to see if it makes a difference).

True, and yes, i could walk around play the game for hours and nothing happens, or even spam the open inventory alias bringing up the tablet/pad whatever for like 20 times and nothing would happen but sometimes just 1 click of said button nukes the game, about ocbp, ive been using zex4 2.2.5 since i started going with fusion girl... And its V5 extended skeleton, since i dont need V6 due to the only change is support for screenarchery

the only mod here that has an cbp.dll is ocbp here, no other mod adds one of those that i have installed, maybe ocbp should't be overwritten when possible? Currently its being overwritten by FG and MTM Preset albeit they only overwrite ocbp.ini not cbp.dll

Edited by Hentaiii
39 minutes ago, Hentaiii said:

True, and yes, i could walk around play the game for hours and nothing happens, or even spam the open inventory alias bringing up the tablet/pad whatever for like 20 times and nothing would happen but sometimes just 1 click of said button nukes the game,

Okay, so the crash seems to be happening when you bring up the Pip-Pad/Tactical Tablet or when an animation involving the player ends. Are you usually using first person or third person view? Maybe AAF switching between first and third person at the end of the animation is related to whatever's triggering the problem. Are there specific outfits you wear all the time or have you noticed it happening no matter what you're wearing (or not wearing)?

about ocbp, ive been using zex4 2.2.5 since i started going with fusion girl... And its V5 extended skeleton, since i dont need V6 due to the only change is support for screenarchery

You might try OCBP_FG_3.0beta and see if it's any better. I'm currently using that with ZeX v6 and FG 223 (latest of both, but earlier versions like you have should still be fine) and don't seem to get body physics crashes. I also use Pip-Pad and pretty much all of the adult animation packs.

the only mod here that has an cbp.dll is ocbp here, no other mod adds one of those that i have installed, maybe ocbp should't be overwritten when possible? Currently its being overwritten by FG and MTM Preset albeit they only overwrite ocbp.ini not cbp.dll

Overwriting the configs should be fine, but if you want to rule it out you could uninstall MTM presets and have OCBP's config overwrite the one included in FG.  I'm currently playing with the default config from OCBP just to make sure the 3.0 beta is working reasonably, but seems to be so far.

10 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Okay, so the crash seems to be happening when you bring up the Pip-Pad/Tactical Tablet or when an animation involving the player ends. Are you usually using first person or third person view? Maybe AAF switching between first and third person at the end of the animation is related to whatever's triggering the problem. Are there specific outfits you wear all the time or have you noticed it happening no matter what you're wearing (or not wearing)?

You might try OCBP_FG_3.0beta and see if it's any better. I'm currently using that with ZeX v6 and FG 223 (latest of both, but earlier versions like you have should still be fine) and don't seem to get body physics crashes. I also use Pip-Pad and pretty much all of the adult animation packs.

Overwriting the configs should be fine, but if you want to rule it out you could uninstall MTM presets and have OCBP's config overwrite the one included in FG.  I'm currently playing with the default config from OCBP just to make sure the 3.0 beta is working reasonably, but seems to be so far.

Hmmm, alright thanks! im currently running FG 322 and also update it, will give the beta a try i have it at the ready already, about the Outfits im not sure right now in my previous saves i played with VTAW Pack 6 but currently with Lazmans Female outfits wich i also nolifed in my previous saves wich worked fine and i mostly play third person. Would't use Fusion Girl if i ran first person all the time ?

quick question on the side, the FG Beta are you supposed to run it with ocbp? or is it a ocbp mod in itsself?

Edited by Hentaiii
2 minutes ago, Hentaiii said:

Hmmm, alright thanks! im currently running FG 322 and also update it, will give the beta a try i have it at the ready already, about the Outfits im not sure right now in my previous saves i played with VTAW Pack 6 but currently with Lazmans Female outfits wich i also nolifed in my previous saves wich worked fine and i mostly play third person. Would't use Fusion Girl if i ran first person all the time ?

Makes sense. If you're using LooksMenu and/or BodyGen then you also want to make sure to upgrade ZeX-ZBG to version 223 from last week as well, otherwise the headrear fix plugin in the new FG version is going to have a file conflict.

10 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Makes sense. If you're using LooksMenu and/or BodyGen then you also want to make sure to upgrade ZeX-ZBG to version 223 from last week as well, otherwise the headrear fix plugin in the new FG version is going to have a file conflict.

Alright, gonna get working on that then. So then again the ocbp FG Beta, does it need the zex4 ocbp? or is it independant from ocbp zex4? since you mentioned that you use ocbp with this one to see if everything fine

11 minutes ago, Hentaiii said:

Alright, gonna get working on that then. So then again the ocbp FG Beta, does it need the zex4 ocbp? or is it independant from ocbp zex4? since you mentioned that you use ocbp with this one to see if everything fine

I'm not sure what "ocbp zex4" is exactly, but assuming it's one of the old names for OCBP then the beta is a replacement and you should uninstall the old version first. In my case, the previous version I was using was "OCBPC for ZeX FG BT2 JaneBod Extended-43831-0-3-1587025547.zip" so I uninstalled that and installed OCBP_FG_3.0beta.zip instead.

Edit: Any confusion in filenames is likely due to the archives being renamed when OCBP left Nexus and was uploaded to LL, so the archive I had was the version downloaded from LL not from Nexus.

Edited by vaultbait
5 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I'm not sure what "ocbp zex4" is exactly, but assuming it's one of the old names for OCBP then the beta is a replacement and you should uninstall the old version first. In my case, the previous version I was using was "OCBPC for ZeX FG BT2 JaneBod Extended-43831-0-3-1587025547.zip" so I uninstalled that and installed OCBP_FG_3.0beta.zip instead.

Edit: Any confusion in filenames is likely due to the archives being renamed when OCBP left Nexus and was uploaded to LL, so the archive I had was the version downloaded from LL not from Nexus.

the ocbp zex4 im talking is right here in this very post^^ and okay thanks, atleast i know i dont need to use ocbp with the ocbp FG beta

image.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Hentaiii said:

the ocbp zex4 im talking is right here in this very post^^ and okay thanks, atleast i know i dont need to use ocbp with the ocbp FG beta

image.jpeg

Yes, sorry, I think my mod manager mangled the download name. Uninstall OCBP-2.2.5-ZeX4.zip before installing the new 3.0beta.

Edited by vaultbait
On 2/19/2023 at 7:44 PM, vaultbait said:

Yes, sorry, I think my mod manager mangled the download name. Uninstall OCBP-2.2.5-ZeX4.zip before installing the new 3.0beta.

Hey its me again, i think i found the source of the problem.. or maybe sources but im not 100% sure, but i was able to play and use my inventory and aaf without any crashes for a day of playing it. I updated the FG related mods you mentioned and some animationspacks plus removed some unnecessary mods with the addition of re-installing hud mods such as hudframework and fall ui how it is told, i think i somehow borked the order of installation.

• 1 month later...
On 2/25/2023 at 9:33 AM, Hentaiii said:

Hey its me again, i think i found the source of the problem.. or maybe sources but im not 100% sure, but i was able to play and use my inventory and aaf without any crashes for a day of playing it. I updated the FG related mods you mentioned and some animationspacks plus removed some unnecessary mods with the addition of re-installing hud mods such as hudframework and fall ui how it is told, i think i somehow borked the order of installation.

Hmm, Vortex seems to be screwing with the suggested deploy order itself. Seems to me The OCBP_api.psc to ocbp is included with AAF_V166? Not that I'd expect a source file to a .rex to do anything unless you recompile. In any case I'm still trying to figure out where my frame-rates may be off, Heck I used HighFPSFix to try to limit fps to 60.

BTW, Who on earth would tie calculations to physical device timers oscillation which may vary? I've been coding communication devices for decades and always relied on fixed set system timers at kernal/OS levels.   

Edited by eflat01
52 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

Hmm, Vortex seems to be screwing with the suggested deploy order itself. Seems to me The OCBP_api.psc to ocbp is included with AAF_V166?

That's simply a convenience copy so people can recompile AAF's scripts even if they don't have the OCBP source stub installed.

Not that I'd expect a source file to a .rex to do anything unless you recompile. In any case I'm still trying to figure out where my frame-rates may be off, Heck I used HighFPSFix to try to limit fps to 60.

I've seen suggestions to limit it to 59.9 so that it won't fudge lightly over 60 and cause physics abberations.

BTW, Who on earth would tie calculations to physical device timers oscillation which may vary? I've been coding communication devices for decades and always relied on fixed set system timers at kernal/OS levels.   

You can thank the geniuses at Bethesda for that decision, it's how all physics is done in the game engine.

Someone on the first page asked, but never got an answer, so I'll try asking again: does anyone know if this works for Fallout 4 VR with F4VRSE? Also, very basic, probably dumb question: what's the difference between this, 3BBB, and CBP? I have CBP installed because it's the only one I know for sure has a dedicated version for VR.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2023 at 11:58 AM, vaultbait said:

That's simply a convenience copy so people can recompile AAF's scripts even if they don't have the OCBP source stub installed.

I've seen suggestions to limit it to 59.9 so that it won't fudge lightly over 60 and cause physics abberations.

You can thank the geniuses at Bethesda for that decision, it's how all physics is done in the game engine.

thx