2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

BodyTalk doesn't have physics bones for the penis as far as I'm aware, just articulation.

I do not think cbp or ocbp even move the penis? I was just looking just at the ZeX skeleton in NifSkope to be sure and comparing that with ocbp.ini (MTM RC3 Natural FG 3B OCBP update v2.2.5).

Why they just did not call the testicles or balls in the skeleton beats me, confusing at first - they named them penis_balls, So penis is named Penis and balls are Penis_Balls. 

Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong but  from what I may see is ocbp.ini has attribute settings for the penis_balls (balls) movement, but not the Penis - a different node (and bone). 

Penis_Balls_CBP_01=Balls
Penis_Balls_CBP_02=Balls

[Balls]
stiffness=7.5
stiffness2=4.25
damping=.93804

In NifSkope:

image.png.8d503b5c059aebb1e53f347d33d50c58.png

BTW: Most issues with these physics come with fps being too high, which I had at first due vsync, I had to decouple and limit fps. 

Edited by eflat01
On 2/2/2022 at 4:15 PM, vaultbait said:

I just now replied to you on the FG support thread (reminder: it's poor etiquette to spam the same question to multiple topics). Make sure your framerate is steady, if it increases and decreases, the physics engine will interpret that as motion and cause "jiggle."

Maybe that is why I find Fusion girl boob physics sorely lacking compared to cbbecp, which are awesome and perfect, but no genitals ;(

My FR is all over the place

• 4 months later...

Hey There! I got a question, when I'm using MTM preset (Soft-Ignore armor) most of my CBBE outfit/armor mod & CBBE Vanilla Outfit/armor physic (Butt/Breast/Belly/Thigs) has stop working (But no stretch) only 3BBB outfit/armor physic are working fine! Including my 3BBB bodies!
But when I'm not using any preset from MTM,  all of the CBBE Outfit/armor mod & CBBE Vanilla Outfit/armor physic work fine including all 3BBB Bodies/outfit/armor physic work fine too, except it has no BELLY physic at all, breast & butt physic work well!

So my question is, is this "Normal" or it just that i mess up my installation?
*I never modify any ocbp.ini or its configure files!
*I use DFS (Because i use zex skeleton) & DFS Plugin is at the bottom last of the plugin order in MO2
*3BBB mod order in the MO2 is currently replacing all of its requirement (CBBE,OCBP,sketal adjustment,etc)
*I already build my 3BBB bodies & other CBBE vanilla outfit in bodyslide with bodymorph enable
*If you want my full mod order or Plugin order i can provided that too!
*It seems like my body is using CBBE physic instead of 3BBB Physic i assume?
*Any reply would be appreciated! Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2024 at 12:41 AM, ʟօʋɛʟʏ ƈɛʀɛʐǟ said:

Hey There! I got a question, when I'm using MTM preset (Soft-Ignore armor) most of my CBBE outfit/armor mod & CBBE Vanilla Outfit/armor physic (Butt/Breast/Belly/Thigs) has stop working (But no stretch) only 3BBB outfit/armor physic are working fine! Including my 3BBB bodies!
But when I'm not using any preset from MTM,  all of the CBBE Outfit/armor mod & CBBE Vanilla Outfit/armor physic work fine including all 3BBB Bodies/outfit/armor physic work fine too, except it has no BELLY physic at all, breast & butt physic work well!

So my question is, is this "Normal" or it just that i mess up my installation?
*I never modify any ocbp.ini or its configure files!
*I use DFS (Because i use zex skeleton) & DFS Plugin is at the bottom last of the plugin order in MO2
*3BBB mod order in the MO2 is currently replacing all of its requirement (CBBE,OCBP,sketal adjustment,etc)
*I already build my 3BBB bodies & other CBBE vanilla outfit in bodyslide with bodymorph enable
*If you want my full mod order or Plugin order i can provided that too!
*It seems like my body is using CBBE physic instead of 3BBB Physic i assume?
*Any reply would be appreciated! Thank You!

Any skeleton model changing or "improvement"?

Not sure if anyone has had this issue before, but I'm using this paired with 3bbb and true wasteland body and the physics seem to freak out when looking in certain directions. For example, if I look west, everything works as it should. But as soon as I turn 180 degrees, it's as if everything loses gravity and my characters breasts start to float. Its really only noticeable when at larger sizes. Lowering the gravity bias seems to help some albeit not enough to remove the issue. Anything to point me in the right direction (no pun intended) would be awesome!

On 2/5/2024 at 9:46 PM, SofiaPavlovna said:

Any skeleton model changing or "improvement"?

Not really;

For now, i stick with my current build which is I'm still using ZAZ skeleton with DFS & skeletal adjustment + OCBP physic (Without any MTM Preset) since I seek help from 3BBB support "Post" page on Nexus, the author tell me the "physic" is there, it just very subtle! Especially Belly physic! The author also mention that "Maybe the MTM preset i used has missing parameters for non-3BBB physics" (I don't really know how to fix that). And the author also advices me to seek help from MTM Preset support page, but until now i still don't get any replied 😆 The reason i use ZAZ skeleton is because some of AAF related mod need it. If you have anything else to share related to my problem, fell free to replied! 😊

On 2/7/2024 at 5:25 PM, ʟօʋɛʟʏ ƈɛʀɛʐǟ said:

Not really;

For now, i stick with my current build which is I'm still using ZAZ skeleton with DFS & skeletal adjustment + OCBP physic (Without any MTM Preset) since I seek help from 3BBB support "Post" page on Nexus, the author tell me the "physic" is there, it just very subtle! Especially Belly physic! The author also mention that "Maybe the MTM preset i used has missing parameters for non-3BBB physics" (I don't really know how to fix that). And the author also advices me to seek help from MTM Preset support page, but until now i still don't get any replied 😆 The reason i use ZAZ skeleton is because some of AAF related mod need it. If you have anything else to share related to my problem, fell free to replied! 😊

MTM using own skeleton. If you're want use with CBBE or others Body mods, you need MTM OCBP, I have "My Busty TWB 3BBB Presets and Their Own OCBPC Collision Spheres Settings - Extreme Type preset", 3BBB Physics (CBBE - TWB) - Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer (CBBE) 3BBB Body from Nexusmods and OCBP 2.2.5 from Loverslab. And lot 3bbb outfits convertation. Because original CBBE don't have necessary skeleton bones. I thinks all yours problems in DFS. It's creating separate file and folder. If you're want working phisics, you need patch or add those necessary bones by self. Because DFS it's same as custome race with unique skeleton structure.1210871303_.png.1f0c94fb611b47095a9d795d7518a510.png1157627924_.png.0596866666439a1002442c3583e88bd8.png

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2024 at 2:32 PM, saruhebi14085 said:

The breasts and buttocks do not sway in all of AFF's animations. I am using FG and MTM 3BBB OCBP OCBPC Physics Preset.

It only works in animations that use Havok physics, animations with keyframe physics will have whatever physics movements were baked in by the animator.

• 3 weeks later...

Making sure my mods are loaded right according to AAF guide on dis site. I'm using DFS, Knee fix, OCBP, CBBE 3BBB & High Poly Vanilla Clothing and Fan Favorites Overhaul (TWB-CBBE-3BBB) & want to make sure if there's anything I'm missing before I move on to AAF mods & starting my game so as to avoid problems.

1. Am I supposed to still have Zaz skeleton even though the guide says to use DFS if I insist on 3BBB? If yes, what is the load order im meant to have with all these mods? Currently I have them^ in the order I listed them in only.

2. I built my outfits & body using the base 3BBB body from that mod. Do I need the MTM preset to correctly get physics? Seeing some people say they're not getting any with it.

Edited by LesboIsBesto
On 2/10/2024 at 7:40 PM, SofiaPavlovna said:

MTM using own skeleton. If you're want use with CBBE or others Body mods, you need MTM OCBP, I have "My Busty TWB 3BBB Presets and Their Own OCBPC Collision Spheres Settings - Extreme Type preset", 3BBB Physics (CBBE - TWB) - Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer (CBBE) 3BBB Body from Nexusmods and OCBP 2.2.5 from Loverslab. And lot 3bbb outfits convertation. Because original CBBE don't have necessary skeleton bones. I thinks all yours problems in DFS. It's creating separate file and folder. If you're want working phisics, you need patch or add those necessary bones by self. Because DFS it's same as custome race with unique skeleton structure.1210871303_.png.1f0c94fb611b47095a9d795d7518a510.png1157627924_.png.0596866666439a1002442c3583e88bd8.png

Thanks for this usefull information! I'll try this method & see if it work on my build! Thanks again for the detail explanation! Appreciate that!

4 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Making sure my mods are loaded right according to AAF guide on dis site. I'm using DFS, Knee fix, OCBP, CBBE 3BBB & High Poly Vanilla Clothing and Fan Favorites Overhaul (TWB-CBBE-3BBB) & want to make sure if there's anything I'm missing before I move on to AAF mods & starting my game so as to avoid problems.

1. Am I supposed to still have Zaz skeleton even though the guide says to use DFS if I insist on 3BBB? If yes, what is the load order im meant to have with all these mods? Currently I have them^ in the order I listed them in only.

2. I built my outfits & body using the base 3BBB body from that mod. Do I need the MTM preset to correctly get physics? Seeing some people say they're not getting any with it.

I'm not a very experience modders, but here's what i know;

If you want to use 3BBB, it require "Knee Fix" mod to be installed and thus, both of this mod is NOT compatible with Zaz Extend Skeleton, that why you need to use DFS as a bridge for them to work properly! As far as i know, DFS will separate female & male skeleton to each different folder (This is done by the mod manager, unless you installed mods manually), this is to make sure the male genital won't stretch up or broken & only the female skeleton will using knee fix with DFS! Yes, you need ZAZ to be installed if you use any AAF related mods that requires ZAZ! Some of them need this!

Not sure about MTM preset, but my only problem is that some animation (AAF animation) physic will have more movement/more visible during animation if you use any MTM preset! If not using any of the MTM preset, the animation (AAF Animation) will have VERY subtle physic movement (Hard to see) during animation! But it work fine on normal animation eg; PC standing idle, running, crawling , jumping, etc whether you use any MTM preset or not. Yes, im also build my body & outfit with 3BBB base body!

You can also try this method above mention by SofiaPavlovna if you have any DFS related problem! If there any misinformation above, please fell free to correct me if I'm wrong! Thanks!

Edited by ʟօʋɛʟʏ ƈɛʀɛʐǟ
11 hours ago, ʟօʋɛʟʏ ƈɛʀɛʐǟ said:

I'm not a very experience modders, but here's what i know;

If you want to use 3BBB, it require "Knee Fix" mod to be installed and thus, both of this mod is NOT compatible with Zaz Extend Skeleton, that why you need to use DFS as a bridge for them to work properly! As far as i know, DFS will separate female & male skeleton to each different folder (This is done by the mod manager, unless you installed mods manually), this is to make sure the male genital won't stretch up or broken & only the female skeleton will using knee fix with DFS! Yes, you need ZAZ to be installed if you use any AAF related mods that requires ZAZ! Some of them need this!

Not sure about MTM preset, but my only problem is that some animation (AAF animation) physic will have more movement/more visible during animation if you use any MTM preset! If not using any of the MTM preset, the animation (AAF Animation) will have VERY subtle physic movement (Hard to see) during animation! But it work fine on normal animation eg; PC standing idle, running, crawling , jumping, etc whether you use any MTM preset or not. Yes, im also build my body & outfit with 3BBB base body!

You can also try this method above mention by SofiaPavlovna if you have any DFS related problem! If there any misinformation above, please fell free to correct me if I'm wrong! Thanks!

im usin MO2 not Vortex so I have no idea what im looking at from the 1st pic. If i need to use ZaZ & the preset, i just need to know the load order for these mods, especially assuming I have all the main AAF stuff as well

Edited by LesboIsBesto

Greetings, it seems I have an issue and from what I've been told, it's not bodyslide and I should direct my issue here.

Following this guide:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/articles/3703

Got F4SE
Got CBBE
Got bodyslide
Got OCBP
Got Skeletal Adjustement
Got 3bbb
Got Alcater Presets
Got clothes and conversion

In this case, the particular dress is China dress with the 3bbb conversion.

Here is the entire modlist and the result. I did generate the bodyslide multiple times, to no avail.

Edit: Can't seem to upload image here. https://ibb.co/d7W4QMY

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","DLC: Wasteland Workshop"
"0001","+","DLC: Vault-Tec Workshop"
"0002","+","DLC: Nuka-World"
"0003","+","DLC: Far Harbor"
"0004","+","DLC: Contraptions Workshop"
"0005","+","DLC: Automatron"
"0006","+","Mod Configuration Menu"
"0007","+","HUDFramework"
"0008","+","SUP F4SE"
"0010","+","Workshop Framework-35004-2-3-19a-1712336963"
"0011","+","High FPS Physics Fix"
"0012","+","Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch - UFO4P"
"0013","+","LooksMenu v1-6-20"
"0014","+","Canary Save File Monitor"
"0015","+","M8r98a4f2's Complex Item Sorter"
"0016","+","RobCo Patcher"
"0017","+","F4z Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"0018","+","Ketaros Missing Magazines"
"0020","+","Hot and Horny Wastelands - Magazines"
"0021","+","Hot and Horny Wastelands - Paintings by Incase"
"0022","+","Hot and Horny Wastelands - Billboards by Hizzacked"
"0023","+","Hot and Horny Wastelands - Posters by TheKite"
"0024","+","DanksMags"
"0025","+","RoxysTextures_ESP"
"0026","+","RoxysPublicPack v2 BA2"
"0027","+","Hfoods"
"0029","+","Vivid Weathers"
"0031","+","NMCs Bundle VERY HIGH"
"0032","+","Enhanced Lights and FX"
"0033","+","Vivid Fallout - All in One - 2k"
"0034","+","Vivid ENB 3.0 Vivid Weathers"
"0035","+","Fallout 4 HD Reworked Project Revised"
"0036","+","A Forest 0.8"
"0037","+","Vault Girl Bobbleheads"
"0038","+","Condition Boy - Now with Condition Girl"
"0041","+","Baka Fullscreen Pip-Boy and Quick-Boy"
"0042","+","Baka Power Armor HUD"
"0044","+","OCBP-2.2.5-CBBE"
"0046","+","Butt Stimpaks - a Stimpak Healing Animation mod"
"0047","+","Butt Runs - a Walking and Running Animation mod"
"0048","+","Butt Sits REDUX - a Sitting Animation mod"
"0049","+","Butt Idles - an Idle Animation mod"
"0050","+","Butt Washs"
"0051","+","Butt Sleeps - a Sleeping Animation mod"
"0052","+","Butt Swims - A Swimming Animation mod"
"0058","+","2pac4eva7's CBBE skimpy armor and clothing"
"0061","+","Honest Abe's Armor Series CBBE"
"0062","+","3BBB (CBBE) Conversion - Honest Abe's Armor Series"
"0063","+","Vtaw Wardrobe 1 - CBBE - BodySlide"
"0064","+","3BBB (CBBE) Conversion - Vtaw Wardrobe 1"
"0065","+","Vtaw Wardrobe 6 - CBBE - BodySlide"
"0066","+","3BBB (CBBE) Conversion - Vtaw Wardrobe 6"
"0067","+","Vtaw Wardrobe 8 - CBBE - BodySlide"
"0068","+","Vtaw Wardrobe 9 - CBBE - BodySlide"
"0070","+","OverQueen Aka Overbitch"
"0071","+","Bunnygirl Outfit v1.71 non AWKCR"
"0072","+","French Maid FO4 (CBBE - CBBEPhysics - BodySlide)"
"0073","+","TheKite's Combat Zone Stripper outfit"
"0074","+","TheKite's Vault-Tec Slave Suit"
"0075","+","TheKite's Handmaiden"
"0076","+","TheKite's DC ScoopDigger outfit"
"0077","+","TheKite's Health Care Division Synth Uniform"
"0078","+","TheKite's MilitiaWoman Outfit"
"0079","+","TheKite's Charred Vault Suit"
"0080","+","TheKite Scoop Digger Piper Replacer"
"0081","+","Slave Leia FO4 - A conversion of NeoVici's Skyrim Mod"
"0082","+","Slave Leia Alternate Collar"
"0083","+","Slave Leia Alternate Collar CBBE"
"0084","+","Elegant Hardware, A Jewelry Modification"
"0085","+","Baggy TankTop - CBBE"
"0086","+","Baggy TankTop - CBBE - BodySlide"
"0087","+","WetLookBootsFO"
"0088","+","lePiercings CBBE 2.0.4"
"0089","+","lePiercings Bodyslide visibility mod"
"0090","+","SensibleSeifuku"
"0091","+","Mistral Concept Armor"
"0092","+","Hentai China Dress for CBBE and Bodyslide"
"0093","+","3BBB (CBBE) conversion - Hentai China Dress"
"0094","+","Hidden Armors"
"0095","+","Clothes Pack 5 by DonEb14n - CBBE - TWB - BodySlide"
"0097","+","3BBB (CBBE) Conversion - Clothes Pack 5 by DonEb14n"
"0098","+","Clothes Pack 5 Sexy Teddy Treasure Hunt"
"0100","+","Start Me Up Redux - An Update for Alternate Start and Dialogue Overhaul"
"0101","+","IceStorms Heelless Wedge Pumps"
"0102","+","Vtaw Wardrobe Preview Meshes"
"0107","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0108","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0109","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer (CBBE) 3BBB Body"
"0110","+","My Busty TWB 3BBB Presets and Their Own OCBPC Collision Spheres Settings"
"0111","+","My Busty TWB 3BBB Presets and Their Own OCBPC Collision Spheres Settings Medium"
"0112","+","My Busty TWB 3BBB Presets and Their Own OCBPC Collision Spheres Settings Normal"
"0113","+","FAPP - Fit And Perky Presets for CBBE Bodyslide"
"0114","+","KS Hairdos - Addon(s) with Physics"
"0115","+","HiPoly Faces"
"0116","+","Asian Face Enhanced"
"0117","+","Looks Menu Customization Compendium"
"0118","+","HD DLC fix"
"0119","+","Bella Face preset 2 - LooksMenu Preset"
"0120","+","Unfair Skin"
"0121","+","The Eyes of Beauty Fallout Kaleidoscope Edition - All-in-One"
"0122","+","Eye Wet Waterline Fix FemaleEyesWet.nif Replacement"
"0123","+","Female Neck Tweaks"
"0124","+","Oni cute asian face parts"
"0125","+","Extended Facial Sculpting - now with 90 percent less beta"
"0126","+","Lost Eyes"
"0127","+","Dana - LooksMenu Preset"
"0128","+","HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS"
"0129","+","HN66s EasyGirl Outfits for CBBE and SHB - Bodyslide files"
"0130","+","ASA 0.2 CBBE PHYSICS"
"0132","+","Fallout 4 High Heels System"
"0133","+","WLBlackMaleRaidersV3"
"0135","+","Athletic Muscular CBBE Bodslide Preset"
"0136","+","Armor Rack Female Mannequin Fix"
"0137","+","AngeliPowerArmor_EN_"
"0138","+","RaiderQueens-LegendaryRaiderFaceRevamp"
"0139","+","Alcater Presets - Bodyslide and 3BBB OCBP and Rad Morph"
"0140","+","Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Legs For Days Edition BETA"
"0141","+","High Heels Sound - Fallout 4 Edition"
"0143","+","Scopes Framework"
"0144","+","Bullet Counted Reload System (BCR)"
"0145","+","X12 Plasmacaster"
"0146","+","Glock 86 - Plasma Pistol"
"0147","+","Combined Arms - 1.0"
"0148","+","Classic Melee Pack-59245-1-1648742706"
"0149","+","Handmade Shotgun . A Unique Weapons Concept"
"0150","+","Tinkerer's Raygun . A Unique Weapons Concept"
"0151","+","Handmade Bullpup . A Unique Weapons Concept"
"0152","+","The Heavy Weapons Pack - A Unique Weapon Concept"
"0153","+","The Close Quarters Pack . A Unique Weapons Concept"
"0154","+","Makeshift Nailgun . A Unique Weapons Concept"
"0155","+","Jury Rigged Anti Materiel . A Unique Weapons Concept"
"0156","+","Homemade SMG . A Unique Weapons Concept"
"0162","+","Spell Perk Item Distributor"
"0163","+","LevelUpMenuEx"
"0164","+","Universal Disassembler"
"0166","+","Hot Diggity - Skills Perks - Redux"
"0167","+","RED - Roleplayer's Expanded Dialogue"
"0169","+","Hot Diggity - Maim Patch"
"0170","+","Auto OMOD Stripper from SKK"
"0173","+","Equipment and Crafting Overhaul (ECO) - Redux"
"0174","+","MAIM 2"
"0175","+","SCOURGE - Base Game"
"0178","+","E3PC - Enhanced 3rd Person Camera"
"0179","+","Extended Dialogue Interface"
"0180","+","New Equipment Overhaul (NEO)"
"0181","+","Legendary Modification"
"0182","+","Game Configuration Menu"
"0183","+","GCM DLC Automatron"
"0184","+","GCM DLC Far Harbor"
"0185","+","Legendary Effect Overhaul (LEO)"
"0186","+","FallComplete - Automatically Track Quests - Locations - Magazines - Bobbleheads"
"0187","+","AutoLoot AutoLockpick EasyTerminal FasterTerminal"
"0188","+","Power Armor Voiced Operating Systems (PAVOS)"
"0189","+","Knockout Framework (Death Alternative)"
"0190","+","20 Leagues Under the Sea - Vault 120"
"0191","+","Creative Perks"
"0193","+","Perverted Perks. Idior Slut Compatible"
"0205","+","Sexy Perks (and more) Interface - Forno Edition -"
"0206","+","Idiot Savant to Idiot Slut"
"0209","+","Unlimited Companion Framework"
"0210","+","Ellen - the cartographer"
"0211","+","No Negative Affinity and No Affinity Cooldown"
"0212","+","Heather Casdin - A Unique Companion Experience by llamaRCA"
"0213","+","Shortcut to Curie"
"0215","+","Place (Fallout4 1.10.163 - latest release)"
"0216","+","Sim Settlements 2 - All Chapters Pack"
"0218","+","Sim Settlements 2 - So I Made Plans Addon Pack"
"0220","+","Sim Settlements 2 - Pra's Random Addon 2"
"0221","+","Rise of the Commonwealth for Sim Settlements 2"
"0222","+","SS2_XDI Compatibility Patch"
"0223","+","Sim Settlements 2 XDI Perk Speech Check patch"
"0225","+","Wasteland Venturers Sim Settlements 2 Addon Pack"
"0226","+","Scrap Everything"
"0227","+","Scrap Zapper"
"0228","+","Shadbase Paintings v1.3"
"0229","+","Prisoner Shackles 4.0 with Happiness Bonus"
"0230","+","Sanctuary City Plan SS2 Contest Entry June 2021"
"0231","+","Kingsport Lighthouse City Plan SS2 Contest Entry April 2021"
"0232","+","Alex Stripper Pole"
"0234","+","Diamond City Expansion"
"0235","+","APC Home on the Move"
"0236","+","Fallout 4 - Point Lookout"
"0237","+","Fallout 4 Point Lookout - Patch - 1.14"
"0238","+","Nuka-World Reborn"
"0239","+","Viva Nuka-World"
"0241","+","Outcasts and Remnants - Quest Mod Plus"
"0242","+","The Bleachers - A Diamond City Story"
"0243","+","Depravity - A Harmless Bit of Fun"
"0244","+","A Diamond City Story - Author's choice textures"
"0245","+","CHAOTIC SUN-38808-0-0-2-Alpha-1588167964"
"0246","+","The Secret of Huntress Manor - A Far Harbor Story"
"0247","+","Atomic Radio and Tales from the Commonwealth"
"0248","+","Tales from the Commonwealth"
"0249","+","Gun For Hire (v1.1.0)"
"0250","+","America Rising 2 - Legacy of the Enclave"
"0251","+","America Rising 2 - Armaments"
"0252","+","Atlas Summit Redux"
"0253","+","Enclave X-02 Black Devil Power Armor"
"0254","+","America Rising 2 - Atlas Summit X-01 to AR2 X-01"
"0255","+","America Rising 2 - Enclave Marine Armor"
"0256","+","America Rising 2 - Fashion of the Enclave (Uniforms Revamped)"
"0257","+","Bodyslides for America Rising 2"
"0259","+","Address Library for F4SE Plugins"
"0260","+","Buffout 4"
"0261","+","Advanced Animation Framework"
"0262","+","Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4 "
"0264","+","Crazy Animations (NMM Rug Version) - v2.7"
"0265","+","TortureDevices 2.2 Beta 3"
"0267","+","Release_CreaturePack_v03_01"
"0268","+","Release_CreaturePackDLC_v01"
"0269","+","FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.0a"
"0270","+","FARELLE_ANIM_MOD_DEV_0.1.2"
"0271","+","AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes"
"0272","+","Atomic Lust"
"0273","+","SavageCabbages Animation Pack"
"0274","+","Ultimate AAF Patch"
"0275","+","AAF - Autonomy Enhanced Redux"
"0276","+","CRX-2.1beta"
"0277","+","Real Handcuffs"
"0278","+","UpToNoGood"
"0279","+","Kziitd Fetish Toolset"
"0296","+","ProblemsofSurvivor1.8.1"
"0306","+","dcc-potc-v112-slot56"
"0307","+","HAZ Plug"
"0308","+","Commonwealth Captives Outfit Injector"
"0310","+","Commonwealth Captives v1.12"
"0311","+","Bodyslide Result"

image.png

Edited by Elgate
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems like the last time takosako was here was Aug. 24th, 2023 (according to his profile).

Knowing that, are we allowed to re-compile and distribute this for the Next Gen. Update when the newer F4SE drops?

Also, given the drama behind "The Bridge" thread, are we even allowed to do that?

Also also: The code is licensed under the GPLv3, does anyone happen to know if it's legal in the United States to re-write parts of the code using Address Library instead of F4SE so we don't ever have to worry about upgrading this again (assuming we achieve bug-free perfection)?

3 hours ago, Here4SlootyMods said:

Seems like the last time takosako was here was Aug. 24th, 2023 (according to his profile).

Knowing that, are we allowed to re-compile and distribute this for the Next Gen. Update when the newer F4SE drops?

Also, given the drama behind "The Bridge" thread, are we even allowed to do that?

Also also: The code is licensed under the GPLv3, does anyone happen to know if it's legal in the United States to re-write parts of the code using Address Library instead of F4SE so we don't ever have to worry about upgrading this again (assuming we achieve bug-free perfection)?

Yes, it is perfectly fine under GPLv3.

Taken straight from GitHub for rules of GPLv3:

1. Anyone can copy, modify and distribute this software.
2. You have to include the license and copyright notice with each and every distribution.
3. You can use this software privately.
4. You can use this software for commercial purposes.
5. If you dare build your business solely from this code, you risk open-sourcing the whole code base.
6. If you modify it, you have to indicate changes made to the code.
7. Any modifications of this code base MUST be distributed with the same license, GPLv3.
8. This software is provided without warranty.
9. The software author or license can not be held liable for any damages inflicted by the software.

p.s. Keep me noted on this, I am too waiting 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

Edited by wungybungy