On 2/20/2023 at 1:30 AM, vaultbait said:

I'm not sure what "ocbp zex4" is exactly, but assuming it's one of the old names for OCBP then the beta is a replacement and you should uninstall the old version first. In my case, the previous version I was using was "OCBPC for ZeX FG BT2 JaneBod Extended-43831-0-3-1587025547.zip" so I uninstalled that and installed OCBP_FG_3.0beta.zip instead.

Edit: Any confusion in filenames is likely due to the archives being renamed when OCBP left Nexus and was uploaded to LL, so the archive I had was the version downloaded from LL not from Nexus.

Zex is anime race Atomic Beauty body. I guess this beta Fusion girl is for Anime Race Fusion girl. Look at the author's files.

56 minutes ago, markpatong said:

Zex is anime race Atomic Beauty body. I guess this beta Fusion girl is for Anime Race Fusion girl. Look at the author's files.

We weren't talking about anime races or anything to do with the Atomic Beauty body, the post you're replying to was about using OCBP with the regular Fusion Girl body.

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

We weren't talking about anime races or anything to do with the Atomic Beauty body, the post you're replying to was about using OCBP with the regular Fusion Girl body.

I'm not sure what "ocbp zex4" is exactly. Is what I was replying to. This ODBC driver is working fine for me nonetheless. I have downloaded the Fusion girl file, and may give it a whirl later. Don't be so defensive.

49 minutes ago, markpatong said:

I'm not sure what "ocbp zex4" is exactly. Is what I was replying to. This ODBC driver is working fine for me nonetheless. I have downloaded the Fusion girl file, and may give it a whirl later. Don't be so defensive.

Sorry if I came across as defensive, your reply simply had nothing whatsoever to do with the context of the comment you were replying to, and so I was unable to make any sense of what you were trying to say. You were also replying to a two-month-old discussion that had already been resolved, I briefly hadn't realized that the current download's filename changed when it was moved from Nexus to LL a while back until it was pointed out. There is currently no confusion as to what file was being referred to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, MakSONNE said:

Maybe I am one with this problem.But i cannt get this mod working.I am just frustrated now.

image.png.a284e99c4ee58713146875c4b6aa420e.png

Check the .ini files for high FPS, limit fps to 59.9  also check your 3D setting for your graphics driver - vertical sync set off.  In this mod's ini check to make sure what race is white listed and slots allowed to jiggle. To test it, maybe get naked? 

3 hours ago, MakSONNE said:

Maybe I am one with this problem.But i cannt get this mod working.I am just frustrated now.

Looks like you're using CBBE. Which of its body meshes did you build with? You need to build the normal CBBE body not the "physics" body (the latter bakes in its own CBP implementation, I think, though I just use FG instead so I may have misheard).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Looks like you're using CBBE. Which of its body meshes did you build with? You need to build the normal CBBE body not the "physics" body (the latter bakes in its own CBP implementation, I think, though I just use FG instead so I may have misheard).

Yes, is another thing to check, but If I recall correctly with CBBE physics it'll go crazy with any bouncing, likely to ctd possibly - use either one or the other. 

One thing to point out... is there's a discrete female skeleton in the mix here too - I do not know if that's done via a diff filename or a directory - not sure how that works, Zaz may not be getting in it's directory? 

Edited by eflat01

Thank you all for respond!I decided to make clean installation for testing physics.I added 3bbb and  it kinda works now, BUT when i set custom race like DOA Races(Ayane, Kasumi, Mai, Hitomi, Nyotengu, Momiji) or wanna use 3D Pubic Hair for Fo4 it just OFFS physics.There is my modlist now:

image.png.3387e00f43edfbb4e49e5a914aee4012.png

Maybe something in ini file stops them from working and i just dont have an idea how to make it work.DOA mod doesnt have body meshes only head meshes and 3d pubic must be build in bodyslide.

28 minutes ago, MakSONNE said:

Thank you all for respond!I decided to make clean installation for testing physics.I added 3bbb and  it kinda works now, BUT when i set custom race like DOA Races(Ayane, Kasumi, Mai, Hitomi, Nyotengu, Momiji) or wanna use 3D Pubic Hair for Fo4 it just OFFS physics.There is my modlist now:

image.png.3387e00f43edfbb4e49e5a914aee4012.png

Maybe something in ini file stops them from working and i just dont have an idea how to make it work.DOA mod doesnt have body meshes only head meshes and 3d pubic must be build in bodyslide.

"BUT when i set custom race like DOA Races(Ayane, Kasumi, Mai, Hitomi, Nyotengu, Momiji) or wanna use 3D Pubic Hair for Fo4 it just OFFS physics."

In the .ini itself, looks like it defines what races - and parts - to apply the physics on. Looks like Race : Gender (Editor ID) )are paired and comma separated  between each pair. 

[Whitelist]
Breast_CBP_L_02=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Breast_CBP_R_02=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Breast_CBP_L_03=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Breast_CBP_R_03=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Breast_CBP_L_04=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Breast_CBP_R_04=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Butt_CBP_L_01=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Butt_CBP_R_01=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Thigh_CBP_L_F_02=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Thigh_CBP_R_F_02=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Thigh_CBP_L_B_02=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Thigh_CBP_R_B_02=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Belly_skin=HumanRace,GhoulRace
LBreast_skin=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male
RBreast_skin=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male
LButtFat_skin=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male
RButtFat_skin=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male
Penis_Balls_CBP_01=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male
Penis_Balls_CBP_02=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male
LLeg_Thigh_skin=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male
RLeg_Thigh_skin=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male
LLeg_Thigh_Low_skin=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male
RLeg_Thigh_Low_skin=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male

I am not a graphics guy but I'm also thinking there may be some ref to the mesh?

You may  find what might be needed via loading the race mod into either FO4Edit or CK. 

image.png.14c7a7c1fe48cc7dde18c6c7dec38a84.png

Edited by eflat01
2 hours ago, eflat01 said:

"BUT when i set custom race like DOA Races(Ayane, Kasumi, Mai, Hitomi, Nyotengu, Momiji) or wanna use 3D Pubic Hair for Fo4 it just OFFS physics."

In the .ini itself, looks like it defines what races - and parts - to apply the physics on. Looks like Race : Gender (Editor ID) )are paired and comma separated  between each pair. 

[Whitelist]
Breast_CBP_L_02=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Breast_CBP_R_02=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Breast_CBP_L_03=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Breast_CBP_R_03=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Breast_CBP_L_04=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Breast_CBP_R_04=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Butt_CBP_L_01=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Butt_CBP_R_01=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Thigh_CBP_L_F_02=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Thigh_CBP_R_F_02=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Thigh_CBP_L_B_02=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Thigh_CBP_R_B_02=HumanRace:female,GhoulRace:female
Belly_skin=HumanRace,GhoulRace
LBreast_skin=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male
RBreast_skin=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male
LButtFat_skin=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male
RButtFat_skin=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male
Penis_Balls_CBP_01=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male
Penis_Balls_CBP_02=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male
LLeg_Thigh_skin=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male
RLeg_Thigh_skin=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male
LLeg_Thigh_Low_skin=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male
RLeg_Thigh_Low_skin=HumanRace:male,GhoulRace:male

I am not a graphics guy but I'm also thinking there may be some ref to the mesh?

You may  find what might be needed via loading the race mod into either FO4Edit or CK. 

image.png.14c7a7c1fe48cc7dde18c6c7dec38a84.png

Thanks a lot! Custom races are working now! But still I cannt handle the other one, it doesnt have esp esl or esm so i cannt check it FO4Edit. Inside folder there are three other folders 

Tools (bodyslide files)

Textures

Materials (Data\materials\actors\character\basehumanfemale) ph.bgsm 

The interesting part is when i build it in bodyslide breast physics stop working BUT belly is stll jiggly. Best regards!

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, BAB PEEG said:

So does anyone get any movement at all in aaf scenes using this? Boobs etc move fine while walking, jumping etc but none while in aaf scenes. Not sure if this belongs here or in a aaf thread sorry.

I get physics movement in sex scenes which have Havok physics. Some animations are made with keyframed physics instead, where the physics movement is baked into the animation files instead of dependent on an outside physics library.

What body replacer are you using? CBBE, FG, something else? A number of popular animators rig female participants to the ZeX skeleton, so I'm not sure if you're going to see CBP bone movements with CBBE in those cases.

On 9/4/2023 at 8:37 AM, vaultbait said:

I get physics movement in sex scenes which have Havok physics. Some animations are made with keyframed physics instead, where the physics movement is baked into the animation files instead of dependent on an outside physics library.

What body replacer are you using? CBBE, FG, something else? A number of popular animators rig female participants to the ZeX skeleton, so I'm not sure if you're going to see CBP bone movements with CBBE in those cases.

So is movement tied to the skeleton or the body type? I want to make sure before I change bodies again.

On 9/10/2023 at 3:30 AM, BAB PEEG said:

So is movement tied to the skeleton or the body type? I want to make sure before I change bodies again.

Well, it's both. If animations explicitly manipulate bones of the actors, then you're only going to see that movement if the body you're using implements the same bones the animation is using. There is some overlap in bones between CBBE's skeleton and the ZeX skeleton, but for example if an animation moves ZeX-specific bones to open and close the vagina you won't see that with CBBE which uses a skeleton that lacks movement for those bones.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Well, it's both. If animations explicitly manipulate bones of the actors, then you're only going to see that movement if the body you're using implements the same bones the animation is using. There is some overlap in bones between CBBE's skeleton and the ZeX skeleton, but for example if an animation moves ZeX-specific bones to open and close the vagina you won't see that with CBBE which uses a skeleton that lacks movement for those bones.

Right, I do not know for sure but I'm not even sure CBBE has vagina bones to actually move? 

Are like stick figures, I recall the biggest difference between skeletons outside of bone attributes would be the number of bones it has and where they connect, It's that which allow movement points? Would seem kind of difficult to morph a mesh - wireframe-  when there's not vertices there to move.

A view of the Zex Skeleton in NifSkope:

image.png.a841049bf460165294ff5faab17aa1a5.png

Edited by eflat01

Do you download both files? I have been trying to get 3bbb to work with zazskeleton. How do you know which one to use? I still have a problem with breasts and butt stretching and kind of lagging behind my character. Also when i crouch my characters breasts just sort of stay up where they would if was standing straight. Anyone know how to get this to work properly with 3bbb and zaz been running into this same problem and nothing seems to have worked.

18 hours ago, BAB PEEG said:

Well I'm trying fusion girl and so far no creature or animated tentacles have breast/butt movement, more testing needed.

Not all animations have physics support. Some are strictly keyframed movement.

Do body physics work for you normally when wandering around in the game? If so, then animations which support physics will have them too.

12 hours ago, Kiasiri said:

Do you download both files? I have been trying to get 3bbb to work with zazskeleton. How do you know which one to use? I still have a problem with breasts and butt stretching and kind of lagging behind my character. Also when i crouch my characters breasts just sort of stay up where they would if was standing straight. Anyone know how to get this to work properly with 3bbb and zaz been running into this same problem and nothing seems to have worked.

What do you mean by "both files?"

Which 3BBB body are you using? Fusion Girl (which is natively 3BBB), or the CBBE+3BBB variant, or something else?

What am I supposed to use if I'm running Discrete Female Skeleton with CBBE woman and BodyTalk men? OCBP CBBE seems to be making both bodies jiggle correctly, but for men the balls move but not the dick. Replacing it with the ZeX version doesn't seem to change anything. Is there supposed to be dick physics?

Here's the relevant mods I'm using.

Spoiler

CBBE

Bodyslide

True Wasteland Body

OCBP

Skeletal Adjustments

DFS

ZeX

Bodytalk3

3BBB

MTM (choosing CBBE in installer)

9 hours ago, Sourgreenapple said:

What am I supposed to use if I'm running Discrete Female Skeleton with CBBE woman and BodyTalk men? OCBP CBBE seems to be making both bodies jiggle correctly, but for men the balls move but not the dick. Replacing it with the ZeX version doesn't seem to change anything. Is there supposed to be dick physics?

Here's the relevant mods I'm using.

Reveal hidden contents

CBBE

Bodyslide

True Wasteland Body

OCBP

Skeletal Adjustments

DFS

ZeX

Bodytalk3

3BBB

MTM (choosing CBBE in installer)

BodyTalk doesn't have physics bones for the penis as far as I'm aware, just articulation.