5 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

I'd look on the Unique Player Character page and see if there are people with similar issues

Screenshot2023-11-28024617.png.12532dabdd39e721d959425ec830f133.png

well now i feel like i wasted a lot of time setting it up with this since there doesn't appear to be any support for this specifically. my apologies

may i ask if there are any custom race mods or whatever you find most compatible with this mod so that the player model can be left unique? 

42 minutes ago, agirlnamedskully said:

Screenshot2023-11-28024617.png.12532dabdd39e721d959425ec830f133.png

well now i feel like i wasted a lot of time setting it up with this since there doesn't appear to be any support for this specifically. my apologies

may i ask if there are any custom race mods or whatever you find most compatible with this mod so that the player model can be left unique? 

Actually, I think the guy you quoted is having a completely separate issue that's got nothing to do with Unique Character. I assume he's just having a mismatched morph problem.

You could just download any standalone custom race mod you wanted and replace their assets with vaginaless ones. Then play as that race and no Skyrim NPC will naturally be using that race.

I'm pretty sure Vaginaless 3BA can work perfectly okay with Unique Character

3 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Actually, I think the guy you quoted is having a completely separate issue that's got nothing to do with Unique Character. I assume he's just having a mismatched morph problem.

You could just download any standalone custom race mod you wanted and replace their assets with vaginaless ones. Then play as that race and no Skyrim NPC will naturally be using that race.

I'm pretty sure Vaginaless 3BA can work perfectly okay with Unique Character

i'm just trying to find what would work easiest since i'm kind of at a dead end trying unique character specifically. thank you for the replies though

On 11/28/2023 at 3:39 AM, agirlnamedskully said:

i'm just trying to find what would work easiest since i'm kind of at a dead end trying unique character specifically. thank you for the replies though

turns out i finally got unique character 3.0 to work! just had a slight oversight when looking through my folders. anyways i also want to take this moment to say good job and great mod

next thing i need to figure out is how to convert some outfits into vaginaless, which i'm kind of scared of because i never touch outfit studio and when i did i almost fucked up my entire 3ba body meshes

edit: everything works now, i figured out how to use outfit studio finally. again i appreciate this mod and how good it looks

Edited by agirlnamedskully
problems solved
3 minutes ago, Laakeri said:

Is there way to filter out vaginal SL animations when character is using this body?

I'm not a SexLab scripting expert so I wouldn't be the right person to ask, unfortunately. I just mess with meshes and textures.

On 11/29/2023 at 9:50 AM, agirlnamedskully said:

turns out i finally got unique character 3.0 to work! just had a slight oversight when looking through my folders. anyways i also want to take this moment to say good job and great mod

next thing i need to figure out is how to convert some outfits into vaginaless, which i'm kind of scared of because i never touch outfit studio and when i did i almost fucked up my entire 3ba body meshes

edit: everything works now, i figured out how to use outfit studio finally. again i appreciate this mod and how good it looks

I appreciate that you think it looks good! I mostly think my mesh and texture editing skills are not great at all

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, love this mod, I have recently moved over to the skin Ange Bisou - Sonderbains 8K Skin Texture Mashup found here, it is just so superior to what I used before in the face department I can't go back. The drawback is its not as popular as the main skins so there is no patch for this wonderful mod. Any chance for a patch for this skin with the TRX Funatari addon? 

Thanks

20 hours ago, Distortedrealms said:

Hi, love this mod, I have recently moved over to the skin Ange Bisou - Sonderbains 8K Skin Texture Mashup found here, it is just so superior to what I used before in the face department I can't go back. The drawback is its not as popular as the main skins so there is no patch for this wonderful mod. Any chance for a patch for this skin with the TRX Funatari addon? 

Thanks

I'll put it on the list

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies as I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm struggling to find it.

I'm using the separate morphs version and copying the output mesh (after running bodyslide with morphs enabled) to the mesh folder for the Succubus Race.

I patched the textures myself, they're fine.

But for the body mesh, in-game the morphs aren't working. As in, the racemenu sliders do nothing.

I should also note that I am using OBody NG

My first attempt was to zero the sliders in bodyslide for OBody.

Then I created a my own preset in bodyslide (on the separate morph body). In-game the preset worked, but again the morphs did not so no clothing (since they're all zeroed for OBody) applied to my preset bodyshape. 

I have a few ideas on what the issue is but I'm not really sure how to fix it.

I imagine it has something to do with one of the following:

- The Succubus Race mod having it's own 3BA bodyslide presets

- Pathing issue with the separate morph body.

- Missing path in Config files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers!

1 hour ago, Waves said:

Apologies as I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm struggling to find it.

I'm using the separate morphs version and copying the output mesh (after running bodyslide with morphs enabled) to the mesh folder for the Succubus Race.

I patched the textures myself, they're fine.

But for the body mesh, in-game the morphs aren't working. As in, the racemenu sliders do nothing.

I should also note that I am using OBody NG

My first attempt was to zero the sliders in bodyslide for OBody.

Then I created a my own preset in bodyslide (on the separate morph body). In-game the preset worked, but again the morphs did not so no clothing (since they're all zeroed for OBody) applied to my preset bodyshape. 

I have a few ideas on what the issue is but I'm not really sure how to fix it.

I imagine it has something to do with one of the following:

- The Succubus Race mod having it's own 3BA bodyslide presets

- Pathing issue with the separate morph body.

- Missing path in Config files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers!

If it has something to do with Obody, I can't help as I'm not familiar with the mod's inner workings. 

It would sound like it's a path issue to me. Did you leave the morph file in the output location?

6 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

If it has something to do with Obody, I can't help as I'm not familiar with the mod's inner workings. 

It would sound like it's a path issue to me. Did you leave the morph file in the output location?

Thanks for the reply. I figured it out.
I created a new project in outfit studio using the separate morphs bodyslide (basically just created a copy), then I renamed the copied project and pointed it's output dir to race mods body mesh folder.  Built the copied body with zeroed sliders and the in-game morphs worked. 

On 1/26/2024 at 10:36 PM, donnerwetter said:

Yes, I just duplicate vanilla races and give them custom assets.

How did you duplicate the vanilla races? I'm thinking of doing the same myself and duplicating the Nord race, but I haven't messed with any of that before. Is it possible to have it work with other mods like Female Hands Redone? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/90713

21 hours ago, GermanEngineeredMachine said:

How did you duplicate the vanilla races? I'm thinking of doing the same myself and duplicating the Nord race, but I haven't messed with any of that before. Is it possible to have it work with other mods like Female Hands Redone? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/90713

The hand mod should work, just use the hand meshes in conjunction with this body.

As for how to create your own custom race, check this mod and the links the author gives

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2853

• 1 month later...

First of all, thank you for the mod. I can't wait to use it in my game.

But in order to use it, I need to do a few things. One of these things I need to use SynthEBD. The program canapply the different skins I have installed to NPCs randomly (actually according to certain rules in config file and you can edit it on program) in single playthrough/modlist.

First question : TRX/ERF or TRX/ERF Hybrid do they all use SOS? (Actually, it already seems to be a required mod, but I'm asking just to clarify.) Because if it is SOS, SynthEBD can't control SOS. 

Second :  Is there way to merge your body texture and schlong texture. 

Third : Do you have any ideas about the screenshot I shared? In the second line, there is the "destination point" used to apply the body diffuse texture to the right place, and in the first line there is the "destination point" used for TNG's schlong texture for male. What is the difference in the points I underlined? One of them says "body" and the other one says "4194304". Do you know what this number means?

Screenshot 2024-03-09 042658.png

5 hours ago, gerkesiz said:

First of all, thank you for the mod. I can't wait to use it in my game.

But in order to use it, I need to do a few things. One of these things I need to use SynthEBD. The program canapply the different skins I have installed to NPCs randomly (actually according to certain rules in config file and you can edit it on program) in single playthrough/modlist.

First question : TRX/ERF or TRX/ERF Hybrid do they all use SOS? (Actually, it already seems to be a required mod, but I'm asking just to clarify.) Because if it is SOS, SynthEBD can't control SOS. 

Second :  Is there way to merge your body texture and schlong texture. 

Third : Do you have any ideas about the screenshot I shared? In the second line, there is the "destination point" used to apply the body diffuse texture to the right place, and in the first line there is the "destination point" used for TNG's schlong texture for male. What is the difference in the points I underlined? One of them says "body" and the other one says "4194304". Do you know what this number means?

Screenshot 2024-03-09 042658.png

Second question: I don't think there's enough space on the CBBE texture map for the schlong without making it tiny

Third question: the number seems to be the object flag for schlongs

6 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Second question: I don't think there's enough space on the CBBE texture map for the schlong without making it tiny

Third question: the number seems to be the object flag for schlongs

So this schlong's object flag and this is for TNG using for male. Do you think there is object flag for female schlong ? Maybe in SoS by chance.

If thats dead end, i ll try this guide :

Maybe i can add just chlong textures for each skin i use on sythebd. And give them right schlong texture manually.

Edited by gerkesiz

hey, i was wondering if it isn't a bother if you'd be able to if patch your TRX addon for the Vera Skin? It's the one I've been using for the longest while because it's perfect for both flat chested and non-flat chested characters. It's not one of the everybody uses it skins so it's not patched for your lovely mod. That's all then, thanks :)

20 hours ago, SlowlyDissipating said:

hey, i was wondering if it isn't a bother if you'd be able to if patch your TRX addon for the Vera Skin? It's the one I've been using for the longest while because it's perfect for both flat chested and non-flat chested characters. It's not one of the everybody uses it skins so it's not patched for your lovely mod. That's all then, thanks :)

It might already be on the list of textures to look at

• 3 weeks later...

could someone help I can't build the body it doesn't show up in bodyslide, I have the diamond skin, I downloaded the diamond body textures, diamond schlong textures and TRX schlong, the schlong shows in bodyslide but not the body to build

16 hours ago, RAAM626 said:

could someone help I can't build the body it doesn't show up in bodyslide, I have the diamond skin, I downloaded the diamond body textures, diamond schlong textures and TRX schlong, the schlong shows in bodyslide but not the body to build

It should show up right under regular 3BA, provided you also installed the BodySlide projects, which you did not list. You did install those too, right?

On 4/6/2024 at 3:38 AM, donnerwetter said:

It should show up right under regular 3BA, provided you also installed the BodySlide projects, which you did not list. You did install those too, right?

Uh I didn't what's the body projects?