[mod] C0ffee's RJW Ideology Addons

What I think about the opportunities and challenges that the new slavery system adds, I wrote here

Slaves and their children are not equal to free citizens, so interclass relations pose complex problems. But the sexual exploitation of slaves does not always have to take the form of gross violence.

It would be interesting to see the closeness between a free citizen and a slave, as well as a legalized version of such a relationship, which would not be considered a full-fledged marriage. And also a harem of concubines.

Also, the existing commandment about sex seems unfortunate to me, because it applies to both sexes at once. In religion, the requirements for the behavior of men and women may differ.

Some additional settings are desirable to clarify the acceptability of adultery and extramarital affairs for each sex.

35 minutes ago, Haraldh said:

Think the Pitfight event got alot potential after Victory the looser could be raped or the whole fighting turned into a public sex scene, so much to play with.

The ability to decorate the throne room by chaining a slave girl to the throne by the collar! It will be best if she has a trait of extraordinary beauty. ?

Edited by Ears

Honestly, I feel feature overlap with Sexperience isn't a bad thing - there are various features in it I do not like prevent me from wanting to use it - but ideology precepts on things like zoophilia and rape are things I think would work well with Ideology and RJW. I also think some double-standards would be cool. Maybe have it so one gender must remain pure to their spouse if they have one, but the other doesn't. Or that raping one sex is okay, but raping the other isn't (or both/neither, ect).

Honestly, I'd say go ham with ideas - just keep it specifically to Ideology features, and don't add unwanted stuff in on the side.

I hate being the ideas guy, also mind the fact that I haven't played with the mod yet, but would there be any way to make being loyal to your spouse/s and raping slaves be possible? If my colony doesn't consider the slaves human at all maybe they don't count as cheating, or if you want to go nuts a ritual where a happily married couple just go to town on a slave.
As in Sex: Spouse Only, and Rape: Proud

As always, thanks for the hard work c0ffeeeee!.

I suppose I should report this bug as no one else has reported it. I've got the RJW beta installed along with all the 1.3 compatible mods that support it. Using this mod with the released submods breaks the jobdriver for masturbation and causes an error to pop up.

Great! Another little fix I'd like to see is to give "Free" and "Free and approved" physical loving precepts a non-zero defaultSelectionWeight. Right now, randomly generated ideologies almost always default to one of "spouse only" precepts, which is a shame. This should be a very straightforward fix, with a couple of patches.

C0feeeee  any idea how one could  add/tag slaves to be comfort prisoners ? could not find any file that handle that in rjw  just in cofig folder/misconfig  was a small hint to comfort_prisoner_rape_mtbh_mul  but no clue what that means.

4 hours ago, Haraldh said:

C0feeeee  any idea how one could  add/tag slaves to be comfort prisoners ? could not find any file that handle that in rjw  just in cofig folder/misconfig  was a small hint to comfort_prisoner_rape_mtbh_mul  but no clue what that means.

might want to ask Ed or one of the main rjw devs about that

• c0ffeeeee changed the title to [mod] C0ffee's RJW Ideology Addons (Updated 7/26/21)
9 hours ago, Haraldh said:

I want to say Ed has already done this on the Dev build. That build does not include an updated working assembly at the moment mind you. But the source files there have the change. Could recompile Dev build and test if you want. https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/-/tree/Dev/ <-- dont download this at the moment if you dont know how to recompile .dlls

So, I have a lot to suggest here for precepts and rituals. Not as much for memes, though maybe a meme could be worked out surrounding several of these precepts.
It's a long post, so I've spoilered it.

Spoiler

Precepts:
Nudity:
Uncovered Genitals for men - men want their dong hanging out.
Uncovered Breasts and Genitals for women - women want their tits and slits on show.

Exhibitionism: (Sex in Public specifically)
Abhorrent - provides severe mood and opinion maluses for public sex.
Disapproved - provides mild mood and opinion maluses for public sex.

Neutral - provides no mood or opinion buffs or maluses for public sex.
Revered - provides mood maluses for sex in private places, while providing mood and opinion buffs for sex in public.

Rape:
Abhorrent - Rapists are despised, and will gain significant opinion maluses with those that rape others. A colonist being raped will cause a severe colony-wide mood debuff.
Disapproved - Rapists are disliked, and will gain significant opinion maluses with those that rape others. A colonist being raped will cause a severe mood debuff for all family members.
Neutral - Rape is neither approved or disapproved, and will only cause opinion maluses with the victim and their family. A colonist being raped will cause a mood debuff for all family members.
Approved - Rape is approved. Colonists will rape other pawns more frequently, and will not be viewed negatively for it by other pawns (excluding the victim, family members will not be upset.)
Revered - Rape is revered. Colonists will favour raping other pawns over consenting sex. Pawns get opinion bonuses for raping other pawns (excluding their victim, family members will not be upset.)
Men only - Requires Female Supremacy Meme, provides opinion bonuses for raping men. Men still feel bad when raped.
Women only - Requires Male Supremacy Meme, provides opinion bonuses for raping women. Women still feel bad when raped.
Slaves only - Requires slavery be allowed. Slaves can be raped without mood or social consequence.

Factions with an ideology that approve of or revere rape will not be upset if your pawns rape members of their faction. (Unless their ideology is only for men, women, or slaves, in which case they will be upset if you rape the opposing gender, or their property).

Celebration Rituals:
Divine Orgy: An alternative social festival where pawns will have an orgy - similar to how the RJW orgy event currently works.

Marriage Rituals: (All require public sex to be allowed/revered.)
Public Sex - The married couple will have sex at the marriage spot after making their vows. When the sex concludes, the marriage is made offical.
Blowjob - (Conflicts with Female Supremacy) The wife will suck her husband off after vows are made. When the blowjob concludes, the marriage is made offical.
Cunnilingus - (Conflicts with Male Supremacy) The same as above, but reversed: the husband will eat out his wife after vowels are made. After the eating-out concludes, the marriage is made offcial.
Gang Bang - Same as Public Sex, except that after the married couple fuck, the wife will be fucked by male guests present in threesomes, foursomes, ect.
Female Gang Bang - Same as above, except all the women in the colony will fuck the husband after the married couple have had sex.

Edited by SluttySnowcraft

Added orgy ritual, called fertility ritual. Still very WIP with placeholder stuff, but it works. Based it off the dance party ritual but doesn't require drums or lightballs. I'm debating adding those as requirements, but for now, it's working.

Maybe prayer mats, pillows and beds? An orgy on a cold stone floor does not sound very high quality to me.

About the lactation meme:

My pawns do get the "+15 producing milk" opinion for all women around, despite none of them lactating yet. It also feels like the meme is a bit too harsh right now with its negative moods compared to other memes. Maybe have it scale more to colony wealth?

Some suggestions for it:

- Allow the precept to be set per gender, them being upset at males for not producing feels a bit silly. Maybe turn up the naughty, and allow for male "milk".

- Intensity stages for the precept, like the vanilla ones, from abhorrent to exalted.

- A induce lactation/breeding ritual, similar to the orgy one, where the colony makes sure the target will start to lactate naturally the old fashioned way. This would make tribal play a lot better. I am currently suffering trying to rush drug production.

Edited by Banana Banana
clarity
3 hours ago, c0ffeeeee said:

Added orgy ritual, called fertility ritual. Still very WIP with placeholder stuff, but it works. Based it off the dance party ritual but doesn't require drums or lightballs. I'm debating adding those as requirements, but for now, it's working.

After updating to the latest version of this mod, with no other mod changes that I'm aware of, it seems like world generation is broken now? Only 1-2 settlements/factions are generating, although I can still start a colony. I Just tested with your only your mod removed from my list and world generation works fine, so I don't think its anything else (unless some other mod I have is interacting with yours in a weird manner).

Also - I'm aware this is probably isn't a 100% safe way to do this, but in my current save when I go into dev mode and edit my ideology mid-game to include the new fertility ritual, no rituals are available anymore from any of the ritual spots/buildings. Log shows this:

Spoiler

Exception filling window for Verse.FloatMenu: System.MissingMethodException: Constructor on type 'CRIAOrgy.RitualOutcomeEffectWorker_Orgy' not found.
  at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl (System.Reflection.BindingFlags bindingAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] args, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Object[] activationAttributes, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) [0x00213] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Reflection.BindingFlags bindingAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] args, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Object[] activationAttributes) [0x00095] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at RimWorld.RitualOutcomeEffectDef.GetInstance () [0x00000] in <f81f052e138344458cc870569c2ab66f>:0 
  at RimWorld.RitualPatternDef.Fill (RimWorld.Precept_Ritual ritual) [0x0009e] in <f81f052e138344458cc870569c2ab66f>:0 
  at RimWorld.Ideo.AddPrecept (RimWorld.Precept precept, System.Boolean init, RimWorld.FactionDef generatingFor, RimWorld.RitualPatternDef fillWith) [0x00125] in <f81f052e138344458cc870569c2ab66f>:0 
  at RimWorld.IdeoUIUtility+<>c__DisplayClass87_0.<AddPreceptOption>b__0 () [0x0000c] in <f81f052e138344458cc870569c2ab66f>:0 
  at Verse.FloatMenuOption.Chosen (System.Boolean colonistOrdering, Verse.FloatMenu floatMenu) [0x00030] in <f81f052e138344458cc870569c2ab66f>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.FloatMenuOption.Verse.FloatMenuOption.DoGUI_Patch1(Verse.FloatMenuOption,UnityEngine.Rect,bool,Verse.FloatMenu)
  at Verse.FloatMenu.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect rect) [0x000fb] in <f81f052e138344458cc870569c2ab66f>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001ce] in <f81f052e138344458cc870569c2ab66f>:0  
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.Precept_Ritual.ShouldShowGizmo (Verse.TargetInfo target) [0x00076] in <f81f052e138344458cc870569c2ab66f>:0 
  at Verse.Thing+<GetGizmos>d__144.MoveNext () [0x000e9] in <f81f052e138344458cc870569c2ab66f>:0 
  at Verse.ThingWithComps+<GetGizmos>d__33.MoveNext () [0x00072] in <f81f052e138344458cc870569c2ab66f>:0 
  at Verse.Building+<GetGizmos>d__17.MoveNext () [0x00084] in <f81f052e138344458cc870569c2ab66f>:0 
  at SaveStorageSettings.Patch_Building_GetGizmos+<Postfix>d__0.MoveNext () [0x0008f] in <fc63c59bab494a75961ad4469e8a22e1>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].InsertRange (System.Int32 index, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] collection) [0x000db] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].AddRange (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] collection) [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.InspectGizmoGrid.RimWorld.InspectGizmoGrid.DrawInspectGizmoGridFor_Patch0(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<object>,Verse.Gizmo&) 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

Edited by thegom145