IGNORED

Red Rocket Luxurious Underground Living Estate

Red Rocket Luxurious Underground Living Estate

View File

The Luxurious Red Rocket Underground Living estate is a mod that features:

- Fully decorated and optimized living space.

- Complete follower (that works outside the follower system so you can recruit anyone else you want in your party)

- 2 'Hyper Combat' / 'Laser Eye' cats called Milo and Lucy.

Requires:

- WORKSHOP DLC (!)

The mod and accompanying video should speak for itself.

(Please allow youtube some time to render the 1080p/60fps version)

Edited by Reginald_001

Is anyone else having trouble downloading this archive? It pulls roughly 95% of the file and then the browser tells me downloading failed. I've tried roughly 5 times over the course of an hour or so, and it's the same every time. Doesn't look like it's virus detection kicking in either... I'm stumped.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Is anyone else having trouble downloading this archive? It pulls roughly 95% of the file and then the browser tells me downloading failed. I've tried roughly 5 times over the course of an hour or so, and it's the same every time. Doesn't look like it's virus detection kicking in either... I'm stumped.

Looks like LL was down for a bit before, for maintenance. Try the discord link in my browser, it should lead you to a download. ;)

Edited by Reginald_001
6 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

Looks like LL was down for a bit before, for maintenance. Try the discord link in my browser, it should lead you to a download. ;)

Thanks, and yeah it does seem it was outage/maintenance related. Once LL came back up again I was able to download it from here just fine.

That's impressive.  In a tongue in cheek vein, maybe require laser pointers to uh..."direct" the cat's attacks to vulnerable parts of opponents' anatomies?   Like eyes.  the crotch...or cat could get the tongue.  XD

And when you take the maid bot out, there oughta be a dialogue about "cleansing" the land.  I'll stop now.  XD

Do I need to uninstall the older basement before installing this one? (I suspect that's indeed the case, just wanted confirmation)

Edited by Celedhring

As many know, with Ivy, you talk to her.....A lot.

But the Maid Bot.....maybe not so much..... 

She only has so much she can say in a 24 hr period. But Her expression cracks me up.

7 hours ago, Celedhring said:

That's impressive.  In a tongue in cheek vein, maybe require laser pointers to uh..."direct" the cat's attacks to vulnerable parts of opponents' anatomies?   Like eyes.  the crotch...or cat could get the tongue.  XD

And when you take the maid bot out, there oughta be a dialogue about "cleansing" the land.  I'll stop now.  XD

Do I need to uninstall the older basement before installing this one? (I suspect that's indeed the case, just wanted confirmation)

No need. This is a separate mod from the old one.

10 minutes ago, leduss said:

Hello Reginald_001

great job congratulations!

I would have a request if you don't mind

can you make a version or a compatibility patch with cwss redux to replace toilets, showers and kitchens with those from cwss?

cordially

I don't use CWSS so I can't make that, but I'm sure someone else will make it, shouldn't be too hard. ;)

So I was wandering around the vaults with Cate and Valkerie and suddenly the Bot appears in the hallway behind me.  Any idea how to send her back to the basement without having her join the team? 

Great mod btw...  :) 

18 hours ago, rgordonjr said:

So I was wandering around the vaults with Cate and Valkerie and suddenly the Bot appears in the hallway behind me.  Any idea how to send her back to the basement without having her join the team? 

Great mod btw...  :) 

She should just 'walk back' home at one point. I'm still investigating why this happens. :D

I'm afraid she's becoming sentient.. ?

6 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

She should just 'walk back' home at one point. I'm still investigating why this happens. :D

I'm afraid she's becoming sentient.. ?

Cool..  Now I am curious if there is any interaction with Ivy 6 if you bring her to the basement..  :)

Does the maid bot have likes and/or dislikes?  Is she another romanceable follower to add to my har-- erm, collection?  Can I give her a real name at some point?

Also, I know it's not because of THIS mod, but I have a slight thing with Ivy 5.3 teleporting to me every time I draw my weapon, even when she's not currently a follower.  Is that along the same vein as the thing you just fixed with the maid bot?  Is it already being fixed in 6.0, in which case I shouldn't even be mentioning it?

On 7/27/2021 at 11:08 PM, Reginald_001 said:

Updated to v1.08:

- FIX: Maid should no longer sporadically follow the player out of the blue.

can I say that would be an interesting companion mod concept to have a companion who would sporadically follow the player out of the blue. (in a stalker kind of way)

similar to Mysterious Stranger but really needy

just an idea

16 hours ago, Bragh said:

Does the maid bot have likes and/or dislikes?  Is she another romanceable follower to add to my har-- erm, collection?  Can I give her a real name at some point?

Also, I know it's not because of THIS mod, but I have a slight thing with Ivy 5.3 teleporting to me every time I draw my weapon, even when she's not currently a follower.  Is that along the same vein as the thing you just fixed with the maid bot?  Is it already being fixed in 6.0, in which case I shouldn't even be mentioning it?

You can set that behavior (teleporting, Ivy) in her controller holotape. Make sure to check all options in there.

The maid bot, is really nothing more than an maid bot. There's nothing 'sexual' about her, lore wise her body will be similar to Ivy's, but it will lack a brain and the biological components which make Ivy a cyborg v.s. a synth.