13 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Some containers (but certainly not the magazine racks) respawn in the basement. You likely have a mod that is overriding respawn settings somewhere.

The red button summons the maid to you. It sometimes takes a while for her to walk over to you. If you stand long enough at the button, she will walk to you and wait for a command.

Thanks for the answer, I'll try to be more specific. For example, you can see all the magazines displayed on the racks, you can "read" and pick them from the rack, but the transfer menu is empty. Once you pick all the magazines and put them back on the rack, you can see them again on the transfer menu. I used to keep I'vy's holotapes, notes and all the related stuff in a safe under the bed. All gone... this goes for all the other safes in the home. The gate is locked as if it was the first time being there, I thought I accidentally sold the keycard, but it was in my inventory. I don't have mods that change anything in Red Rocket, actually, I don't have mods that change environment and buildings at all. This issues seem to happen only once per game, and didn't always happen. I use a mod that places captives in raider and super mutants camps, could it be an issue?

• 1 month later...

I am trying to resolve a visual error in the entrance area, there are columns from the adjacent room clipping through the wall/posters that look like vent covers, and can be seen in the first screen shot on this page, and in the beginning of your video, I discovered this some time ago, and have tried fixing it myself using the creation kit, first by moving the columns, and finally deleting them, but have been unsuccessful, even with a new game, the changes will not take effect, obviously I'm missing something, maybe you could point me in the right direction? it's not game breaking, but I have ocd. Second question, the version here is 1.08, I downloaded the file from your discord page, and its version is 1.1, are there differences in these files?

33 minutes ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

I am trying to resolve a visual error in the entrance area, there are columns from the adjacent room clipping through the wall/posters that look like vent covers, and can be seen in the first screen shot on this page, and in the beginning of your video, I discovered this some time ago, and have tried fixing it myself using the creation kit, first by moving the columns, and finally deleting them, but have been unsuccessful, even with a new game, the changes will not take effect, obviously I'm missing something, maybe you could point me in the right direction? it's not game breaking, but I have ocd. Second question, the version here is 1.08, I downloaded the file from your discord page, and its version is 1.1, are there differences in these files?

Precombines and previs were created for the cell. So you'd have to remake them if you want to make changes. I remember it was a huge pain to get the precombines and vis to work and initially the cell performed like crap because there's so much stuff in it. Precombines fixed it, but it broke most decals (e.g. the lights/some posters, etc..)

Edit: I would advice to just place a column or a container in front of it to hide the spot, instead of trying to change anything in the original cell.

Edited by Reginald_001
  • 3 months later...

This is an awesome player home and (multiple deadly) companion mod which could have been even more brilliant with full interior settlement capabilities and a resource container link to Sanctuary.  The "security" systems could have been counted for 100% "Defense" and Food & Water could have been established like the "Nano-Water Pump" does SO, no need to send any generic settlers here at all.  Would love to be able to send the NX-2C Sex Bot here eventually, and once I finish all her quests and have the time, I'll be sure to make it so. 

Thank you  SO much for sharing your luxurious vision of an underground, non-vault type player home.   I fell in love with the space AND this pretty, naive little maid very quickly because she is beyond cute with her various comments, especially when I took her out with me on adventures.   Just wish there was dialogue options to actually "give" her some Abraxo or have her respond favorably like Ivy does (And Heather Casdin) if I dropped some into her inventory.  (hint, hint.)

It's too bad neither of your two NPC creations is AI aware of the other because they undoubtedly could have some pretty awesome conversations about the myriad sanitary applications of "Abraxo" and giving something (Namely the PC) a "Good Rub."   ROFL!

BTW, our lovely little NX-2C Maid Bot mentions a rumor that "somewhere" out there is an NX-1C maid bot, etc.  Too bad that couldn't have been hooked into the Ivy lore somehow.  Maybe it is and I just haven't found it yet because we both know that Stein was a busy little boy and he may have hidden some awesome "acrobatic" routines in the NX-2C Maid Bot which we don't know about yet.  ROFL!

Either way, IMHO, this mod is just as good a basis for an awesome quest aware companion as either Ivy or Heather.  Too bad she didn't get to be any further "fleshed" out, but IMHO, what there is now, is pure solid gold.   Thank you for sharing!

Edited by Tinman2u
6 hours ago, Tinman2u said:

This is an awesome player home and (multiple deadly) companion mod which could have been even more brilliant with full interior settlement capabilities and a resource container link to Sanctuary.  The "security" systems could have been counted for 100% "Defense" and Food & Water could have been established like the "Nano-Water Pump" does SO, no need to send any generic settlers here at all.  Would love to be able to send the NX-2C Sex Bot here eventually, and once I finish all her quests and have the time, I'll be sure to make it so. 

Thank you  SO much for sharing your luxurious vision of an underground, non-vault type player home.   I fell in love with the space AND this pretty, naive little maid very quickly because she is beyond cute with her various comments, especially when I took her out with me on adventures.   Just wish there was dialogue options to actually "give" her some Abraxo or have her respond favorably like Ivy does (And Heather Casdin) if I dropped some into her inventory.  (hint, hint.)

It's too bad neither of your two NPC creations is AI aware of the other because they undoubtedly could have some pretty awesome conversations about the myriad sanitary applications of "Abraxo" and giving something (Namely the PC) a "Good Rub."   ROFL!

BTW, our lovely little NX-2C Maid Bot mentions a rumor that "somewhere" out there is an NX-1C maid bot, etc.  Too bad that couldn't have been hooked into the Ivy lore somehow.  Maybe it is and I just haven't found it yet because we both know that Stein was a busy little boy and he may have hidden some awesome "acrobatic" routines in the NX-2C Maid Bot which we don't know about yet.  ROFL!

Either way, IMHO, this mod is just as good a basis for an awesome quest aware companion as either Ivy or Heather.  Too bad she didn't get to be any further "fleshed" out, but IMHO, what there is now, is pure solid gold.   Thank you for sharing!

This is the non-settlement version of this mod which was specifically requested.

There is a settlement version of this mod, with the NX-1C maid bot, but that does not have the NX-2C maidbot and cats. But you can install BOTH at the same time.

43 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

This is the non-settlement version of this mod which was specifically requested.

There is a settlement version of this mod, with the NX-1C maid bot, but that does not have the NX-2C maidbot and cats. But you can install BOTH at the same time.

Well, then I need to thank you again!  Red Rocket is going to be as busy as Diamond City pretty soon thanks to you! 

• 7 months later...
59 minutes ago, Bloodrager said:

Love this mod, I've been putting my favorite girls in there. But I was wondering, is there a population limit? I've noticed some of my girls keep escaping my bunker and ending up back in Sanctuary despite me setting their home to the bunker. Is that a game issue or a pop limit?

Never noticed it. Must be a game issue? I mean.. how many girls are you sending there? (Asking for a friend)

Edited by Reginald_001
  • 1 month later...

Hi Reginald_001, I wanted to thank you for your hard work on these great mods. I installed almost all of your mods already and the more I play with them, the more I love them. I love how much attention you pay to every little detail, which is why I love this fully decorated version of your Red Rocket basement mod. I suck at decorating, and your decorating skills are very good, I always loved the way you had the basement decorated in your tutorial video and now you shared it with us, I appreciate that a lot, thank you! Also, I can't help, but I just love the maid bot, I hope Ivy won't be jealous though. ? I'm playing with M.C.G mod which allows for advanced interactions with NPCs, and the maid bot asked me for a date through the M.C.G mod. I agreed to date her and I offered her to eat something together. After eating, she said "I have urge to rub that clean". ? I don't know why she said that, but I noticed she never said that before dating her, although I know it's probably just a coincidence. She's lovely and sweet companion. Thank you for her! ❤❤❤