Demonic Creatures MCM SE

View File

This is an MCM for @Thor2000 amazing Demonic Creatures! It's based off Genesis Surface Spawns & One With Nature (assets used from SE version, credit goes to lesi123 and White Shadow for their wonderful work on the original mod).

What does this addon do?

1) Allows you to disable or enable "dinosaurs" without hacking the esp (may require a cell reset) *

2) Allows you to change how some demonic creatures behave with you (allied, vanilla, scared etc) **

3) Allows you to recruit some demonic creatures and have them follow you around (SLEN recommended to build up relationship for follower dialogue to appear) **

The follower version will come later on, I already lost 2 full versions to CK (hence the v3) :(

* Dinos are disabled by default, put a tick in the box if you want to enable em.

** Some creatures are Baliwog, Burned Skeleton, Cave Troll, Chimp, Cyrodiilian Wolf, Goblins, Grummite, Large Herbivores, Mihail Goblins, Ogres, Red Skeleton, RHino, Skaven, Snowgoblin, Triceratop

Why create this addon?

I was running through skyrim when I came across two fully clothed ogres from Mihails Ogres mod getting busy with bandits (via Yamete thank you @Scrab ). and the first thing I thought of like most people is "I need me some Ogre dick". So here we are but sadly they're not in Demonic :(

Compatibility:

LE - Don't know, if someone can convert it then please do just remember to give credit to thor2000 and lesi123 and White Shadow.

Credits:

Thor2000 (Demonic Creatures)

lesi123 and White Shadow (One With Nature)

ToneyCubed (Genesis Surface Spawns)

Mods Used in Pictures:

Metalsabres Beautiful BodySlide

Demoniac CBBE 1.12se

And a muscular map I can't remember but any should do!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/22/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Demonic Creatures and all it's requirements
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by pinkfluf
added credits
21 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Compatibility:

LE - Don't know, if someone can convert it then please do just remember to give credit to thor2000 and lesi123 and White Shadow.

I can try. I will report the results in half an hour.

Edit: Here ... remade .. I have Skyrim LE Ru

Spoiler

328918832_TESV2021-07-2320-33-02-89.jpg.d3efd716d40fefd3340ccfb6de749741.jpg

1099909545_TESV2021-07-2320-33-28-16.jpg.823d34c6dfde443d19e5fe1d6231e3f8.jpg

619958778_TESV2021-07-2320-33-56-47.jpg.c230bdc2fbee68096fec558e6468e6d0.jpg

If anyone needs my version, I can upload the files to this branch.

Edited by stas2503

I will ask this question in both versions, either SE or LE, is this mod compatible with missives/notice board or does the added enemies kill bandits or other vanilla enemies? because that way, certain missions are impossible to complete.

13 minutes ago, peterkenway said:

I will ask this question in both versions, either SE or LE, is this mod compatible with missives/notice board or does the added enemies kill bandits or other vanilla enemies? because that way, certain missions are impossible to complete.

I have no idea, this is just an MCM addon for the mod

20 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Nice work ?. I'll post a link to this mod on the DD frontpage so others can find it too. Was there a LE version too?

Thanks, stas2503 mentioned above about doing an LE version but I think it's in russian. 

Rhino (critters killed me twice after coming outta the cave...grrr)

Yeah those Rhinos are nasty business. I usually try to put them between me and the 45 guards that are always chasing my poor misunderstood character. ?

Anyway, thanks for this! Trying it out now! :cool:

Tested several creatures, seems to be working great!

Took me a bit (hey, slow today ?) to realize the F one is separate and only for the follower idea. (I ran them both at first. ??) I use SLEN as well so I'll test that one next.

5 hours ago, Nessa said:

Tested several creatures, seems to be working great!

Took me a bit (hey, slow today ?) to realize the F one is separate and only for the follower idea. (I ran them both at first. ??) I use SLEN as well so I'll test that one next.

I've not updated the follower version yet, may take a while. Was thinking about a hentai creatures version, will look into it.

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, zarza said:

I know that maybe the question is very stupid but which file should I download? LOL

"Demonic Creatures SE 1.4" is the standard one and most up to date. The other one is the follower mod which I believe hasn't been updated yet.

I got a question for Version 1.5

Do I need Genesis Surface Spawns for that Version to work ?

I got Demonic Creatures V 1.4 SE installed, Demonic Creatures SE 1.5 and also Demonic CreaturesMCM SE v.3. installed and I see no options in the MCM for the things that are described in the change log. Could you also put maybe a small installation guide in your description, if you have the time ? I'm a little lost right now, sorry. ?

Ok, I deinstalled the last one "Demonic CreaturesMCM SE v.3" because that was apparently an old version and was blocking 1.5.

When I start a new game, I can see the other options that should be there. Only on my playthrough right now it somehow doesn't appear. 

Edit: Yeah ok I reloaded the save file again and somehow it works now.

Edited by Dovakeks
solution