On 8/19/2021 at 7:41 PM, Bertus said:

I've installed the mod, cleared the world cells but apparently even if Dinosaurs, Rihnos and the other one are supposed to be disabled (option unticked), they just spawn regardless

Ah I had that too, turns out the level list was overwritten by original demonic mod in a bashed patch. If you don't have a bashed patch then something else is a foot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2021 at 8:49 AM, ArthurJames said:

I tried to download this mod. I was unsure if I needed to download the 1.5 or the 3.7. I did try both, but it was saying there was a master missing? (Demonic Creatures.esp) how and where do I get this for Special Edition?

The 1.5 is the latest version, 3.7 is a much, much earlier attempt I did (frequent crashes in ck hence the 3.7 naming).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks so much! That would be great. And sorry to hear about your current difficulties. I updated to AE and it took me an evening to sort out all the mod which required different versions - mostly of course SKSE and all the mods requiring the new SKSE version for AE.

1 hour ago, Husky1o1 said:

Thanks so much! That would be great. And sorry to hear about your current difficulties. I updated to AE and it took me an evening to sort out all the mod which required different versions - mostly of course SKSE and all the mods requiring the new SKSE version for AE.

Me too, updated all the dll's mods to ae versions and then after a while I noticed the following in pappy...

Spoiler

[07/04/2022 - 10:39:42PM] error: Native static function SchlongifyActor could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_SKSE. Function will not be bound.
[07/04/2022 - 10:39:42PM] error: Native static function DetachMesh could find no matching static function on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.
[07/04/2022 - 10:39:42PM] error: Native static function AttachMesh could find no matching static function on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.
[07/04/2022 - 10:39:42PM] error: Native static function GetNodeTransformScaleMode does not match existing signature on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.
[07/04/2022 - 10:39:42PM] error: Native static function GetCachedMorphNames could find no matching static function on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.

Now to track down this error (unlucky so far) I ended up fixing a ton of other mod errors, for example some mods (rogues n raiders) causing fps drops because they didn't carry over USSEP script properties,, even better quest objectives using old LE scripts (but those scripts don't contain quest properties etc, etc. But my ocd with the above is driving me nucking futs.

And now my pappy is showing debug trace info when it's clearly off in the syrim.ini ...sigh :(

Edited by pinkfluf

I admire your passion to clean up every single bit. I gave up on this a while a go, there will always be some mods throwing some errors or warnings.

Overall for me the "solution" is to use as few script heavy mods as possible. SexLab, Aroused, SOS, CF, MNC and Random Sex are already pushing my script load to the limits of my comfort zone ... ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2022 at 12:21 AM, ADisappointment said:

So uh, question, how can one acquire Mihail's Ogre's now that the mod has been set to private on the Nexus?

Good question. Supposedly, according to his Discord channel, he'll have mod packs of his monsters. But beyond that, don't know.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a request, do to memory limitations could you add to the MCM a list of creatures that can be disabled or enabled similar to Random Encounters.  I liked this mod but wanted more control over it, your mcm is great, its "much preciated"

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...