Open Club  ·  1,041 members  ·  Rules

Footfetish Club

Foot Pictures

wC5hytsg_o.jpg
Andrea: You have a large appetite as for such a petite girl.

Spoiler

tW7mV3s6_o.jpg
Marie Rose: *multiple loud sounds of wet &  nimbly tongue*

9 hours ago, Resdayn said:

:classic_blush: Seductive was the intention.

She do not guard anything, chest merely just a place she sits on ?

> Fine!:classic_tongue: Jeanne is sitting and she knows how to do it sensually.? I just thought that there might be some precious sex toys in this wooden box.:classic_ph34r:

Spoiler

How about setting one of Dibella's flowers on the floor to help Jeanne relax more?? Maybe Lady Ver would like to taste diet dumpling & mole mound cake of her mistress.?

On 7/12/2023 at 8:19 PM, smartfon said:

Fine!:classic_tongue: Jeanne is sitting and she knows how to do it sensually.? I just thought that there might be some precious sex toys in this wooden box.:classic_ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

How about setting one of Dibella's flowers on the floor to help Jeanne relax more?? Maybe Lady Ver would like to taste diet dumpling & mole mound cake of her mistress.?

She is a very experienced lady :classic_blush:

Chest probably has armours and weapon, after all she is a knight ?

Spoiler

I'm sure Gwynolda can help her

> Lara gives first aid to Recorder by sucking snake venom from her heel and relieving pain of her friend with tickles.? Well, somehow it so happened that the heroine of Tomb Raider forgot to take backpack with first-aid kits on holiday with her.?
QI95W23J_o.jpg

Spoiler

3wVwKCKG_o.jpg

Lara: Shoot, I forgot spit it out.  ~ Wwwhat happens to me now?

Edited by smartfon
18 hours ago, Resdayn said:

ScreenShot2577.png.023398f4889c156ad86a4424a59f3ef2.png

Since Smartfon demanded it, some feet from the character in the other thread ?

> By dibella' tits ~ that's yummy art of walking!?? Mmm, whose are these awesome sweets with grape shells belong? I mean the name of this character shown in other thread.? You know? It's pretty funny here when you bring touch of mystery with your single shots of someone.?

Spoiler

> Well, sorry if you took this as a command to execute.? I just wished to remind wacky ginger that she is part of that ?-family.?
> FalloutKitten be next!?  96ed2ca26e19253f2966163194f87103.thumb.p

Spoiler

> You've done well, sweet vixen. :P What about getting such reward instead of punishment?:classic_ph34r:

96064271.jpg

dolcegabbanafootkiss.jpg

feet_kiss_by_jerj_d20ppxq-375w-2x.png?to

> Or do you prefer experience pleasure from both??

Edited by smartfon
> transposition error
On 7/26/2023 at 11:00 PM, smartfon said:

> By dibella' tits ~ that's yummy art of walking!?? Mmm, whose are these awesome sweets with grape shells belong? I mean the name of this character shown in other thread.? You know? It's pretty funny here when you bring touch of mystery with your single shots of someone.?

Reveal hidden contents

> Well, sorry if you took this as a command to execute.? I just wished to remind wacky ginger that she is part of that ?-family.?
> FalloutKitten be next!?  96ed2ca26e19253f2966163194f87103.thumb.p

Reveal hidden contents

> You've done well, sweet vixen. :P What about getting such reward instead of punishment?:classic_ph34r:

96064271.jpg

dolcegabbanafootkiss.jpg

feet_kiss_by_jerj_d20ppxq-375w-2x.png?to

> Or do you prefer experience pleasure from both??

?Her name may remain mystery for a while

and I planned showcase some random pictures I made, either way ?

?I think my works may tell something on my preference if you notice it

Edited by Resdayn

Feisty elf Susana uses her adroit toes to slide the skin off big banana.?
52762514423_10ec063fab_b.jpg

3 hours ago, Resdayn said:

?I think my works may tell something on my preference if you notice it

Spoiler

52852738761_bc63cd57b6_b.jpg

> Yeah, they are pretty meaningful & evocative.? I apologize if I called you an offensive name and embarrassed you, my friend.? You are a bewitching, clever flower with the soul of a battle-poet that arouses my senses and rod.:classic_happy: Sorry, it's really hard to control myself.?

Edited by smartfon
added description for picture
20 hours ago, Resdayn said:

?just experimenting a bit more

> Oh my, it's like being in paradise.??? Your mesmerizing masterpieces should be exhibit and admire in all galleries of fine arts!? Glossy toeneails of these goddesses are head and shoulder above the Skittles and M&M's!:smiley:

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2023 at 3:42 PM, Resdayn said:

ScreenShot2583.png.6a91ea9e6d4e9a5fdbfb7cce783bd0da.png

?Just a bit more stuff

Mysterious girl: Spread your legs wider and don't peek, sweetie. Lady S has a nice surprise for you. 

Lady Ver ~ such a beautiful, submissive and innocent looking nobleflower.:classic_wub: You're mistress at making romantic scenes of femdom, my friend!?

Edited by smartfon

> Sultry Friday with Squirting Flowers??
7UuCpOzA_o.jpg
Lara: Why do you always come with me when I want to pee out?
Eva: Because my elven ears love to hear a sound of gushing droplets of your liquid!

Spoiler

> Well, I just diversified my works a bit by combining foot-fetish with pee one.? (another of my fave) This kind of perversion may seem sick to you, but.. I'm really into girls taking pleasure in doing this form of water sport!?

1YWXRPwE_o.jpg

KOuy0utP_o.jpg

wjZX55RQ_o.jpg

oImN20QE_o.jpg
Anka: Drink my pee to the last drop, sweetie. It's the best isotonic drink in Tamriel!

PJI4rDN1_o.jpg
> Half a minute later, Anka and Cleo's toes were bathed in a puddle of their sparkling lemonade.:smiley:

12yl0tgb_o.jpg

MydQ1CIn_o.jpg
> Competitions in urination. ~ Frisky flowers bring relief to their bladder full of golden rain.?

Spoiler

> Honoka & Snowflake takes a break near the Leyawiin' lake.?‍♀️
xlmBkRcn_o.jpg

bpOHhtSq_o.jpg

DEebovVe_o.jpg
Snowflake: Grow big and healthy for mommy.

> For all that are interested ~ the mod is called KHSPi. (available for download here)  
Many thanks to Master @TDA!:beer:

Edited by smartfon
On 8/16/2023 at 4:03 PM, smartfon said:

Mysterious girl: Spread your legs wider and don't peek, sweetie. Lady S has a nice surprise for you. 

Lady Ver ~ such a beautiful, submissive and innocent looking nobleflower.:classic_wub: You're mistress at making romantic scenes of femdom, my friend!?

?I'm good at what I enjoy

Edited by Resdayn
On 8/21/2023 at 3:47 PM, Stanoth said:

Hello there!

History26.thumb.png.5a9520bb4353d9d12e0f3bec9bbd40d3.png

History29.thumb.png.76a0f82d63bdc3c10a1aa148b0fe8e15.png

Vacation01.thumb.png.7ebd4d1e17ed767ee2d10d330e5330a1.png

AlternateLife03.thumb.png.94eb744c8679714055d2d65cf49d26da.png

Chill out like Calista and everything will be fine!

> Nice combination of lounging poses and meditation one.? Calista found a cool outfits and sexy way to relaxation!:classic_wub: These colorful trousers with various patterns suit well her long, shapely legs.? However, this blue top just cuts down the sunlight to her sweet cakes, if you know what I mean.? Despite this, you've donewell, my friend!? If you are looking for some interesting website with foot-fetish, you have come to the right place!? Just don't forget to use a spoiler to post more than one pic, next time.:classic_ph34r:

Spoiler

> Calista is stunning, strong flower with a certain weak / sensitive spot on her body?..  I'm sorely tempted to make her tears of joy through tickles.?

https://rule34video.com/embed/3051503.mp4

"Jinx Tickles Akali" by BaronStrap

Spoiler

May the Sexy Soles be with you!

ariana_grande_feet_by_felixlopez_d9xbq44

emilia_clarke_feet_2_by_devillisimo666_d

Edited by smartfon
1 hour ago, smartfon said:

> Nice combination of lounging poses and meditation one.? Calista found a cool outfits and sexy way to relaxation!:classic_wub: These colorful trousers with various patterns suit well her long, shapely legs.? However, this blue top just cuts down the sunlight to her sweet cakes, if you know what I mean.? Despite this, you've donewell, my friend!? If you are looking for some interesting website with foot-fetish, you have come to the right place!? Just don't forget to use a spoiler to post more than one pic, next time.:classic_ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

> Calista is stunning, strong flower with a certain weak / sensitive spot on her body?..  I'm sorely tempted to make her tears of joy through tickles.?

https://rule34video.com/embed/3051503.mp4

"Jinx Tickles Akali" by BaronStrap

Reveal hidden contents

May the Sexy Soles be with you!

ariana_grande_feet_by_felixlopez_d9xbq44

emilia_clarke_feet_2_by_devillisimo666_d

Well thank you. Calista occasionally gets tickled during her adventures... To some people's delight, don't you think? ?

As for your message written in black, it applies to everyone who posts here so why am I the one getting blamed? But don't worry, for rules' sake, I'll edit my message so you can sleep peacefully tonight! ?

nrwpz3Rh_o.jpg

Spoiler

XXYOKqYQ_o.jpg

k8k4quOX_o.jpg

0mS18DAO_o.jpg

3 hours ago, Stanoth said:

Well thank you. Calista occasionally gets tickled during her adventures... To some people's delight, don't you think? ?

As for your message written in black, it applies to everyone who posts here so why am I the one getting blamed? But don't worry, for rules' sake, I'll edit my message so you can sleep peacefully tonight! ?

> Well, I just hope that these people have prepared more bawdy pleasures for your daisy.? Too bad we can't hear Calista's voice when she is splitting her sides from laughter.? I may only guess that the voice of that tall girl sounds sweet, judging by her smiled facial expression.? This kind girl deserves to get the best toelingus under sun!?

Sorry if you took it the wrong way, my friend.? Taking care of aesthetics is the responsibility of every LL' user and shouldn't be ignored / disregarded. Sometimes you have to step on someone's toes to motivate this person to do something.:classic_tongue: I know you understand that, my friend. At the end, you won't do it just for me.:classic_smile:

Edited by smartfon
38 minutes ago, smartfon said:

> Well, I just hope that these people have prepared more bawdy pleasures for your daisy.? Too bad we can't hear Calista's voice when she is splitting her sides from laughter.? I may only guess that the voice of that tall girl sounds sweet, judging by her smiled facial expression.? This kind girl deserves to get the best toelingus under sun!?

Sorry if you took it the wrong way, my friend.? Taking care of aesthetics is the responsibility of every LL' user and shouldn't be ignored / disregarded. Sometimes you have to step on someone's toes to motivate this person to do something.:classic_tongue: I know you understand that, my friend. At the end, you won't do it just for me.:classic_smile:

She is, thanks to the voice actress and her lovely voice! ?

Regarding rules, you missed my point. Either you tell everyone when they aren't respecting them or you don't. And since you're the only one complaining about me not following this rule, yeah, I kinda take it personally. But that's okay, I fixed it and the world will not collapse today! ?
When you step on someone's toes, no matter for which reason and how good are your intentions, except that someone to... kick back. ?