Open Club  ·  1,041 members  ·  Rules

Footfetish Club

Foot Pictures

fPGq2VpF_o.jpg
Veronica: I love my high platform flip-flops. They are light and very comfy for my gentle feet.

Spoiler

owR9Hqbs_o.jpg

BEyQocRX_o.jpg
Veronica: No more aching toes & heels.

On 6/19/2023 at 10:14 PM, smartfon said:

fPGq2VpF_o.jpg
Veronica: I love my high platform flip-flops. They are light and very comfy for my gentle feet.

Reveal hidden contents

owR9Hqbs_o.jpg

BEyQocRX_o.jpg
Veronica: No more aching toes & heels.

Platforms.. are good? ?

On 6/20/2023 at 2:00 PM, Sister Asphyxia said:

Flip-flop; perfect for teasing >_< I suppose that's one way to distract people during a pool game..

?They are pain to pick tho, cause you usually don't find anything in the shops.

On 6/20/2023 at 2:00 PM, Sister Asphyxia said:

Flip-flop; perfect for teasing >_< I suppose that's one way to distract people during a pool game..

Thank you for your kindness, my friend.? Sorry, but these flip-flops are not large marshmallows that you could devour.:classic_tongue:

Hmm.. This is the part of game in which another kind of sticks and balls come into play.? Unfortunately, the pictures with flipjob and sandaljob got misplaced somewhere.?

8 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Platforms.. are good? ?

?They are pain to pick tho, cause you usually don't find anything in the shops.

Does eggs are bad??
Hmm.. That depends on what you mean by "good".:classic_tongue: Styling may go foot in foot with comfort, and vice versa.:classic_smile: I think platform flip-flops are a good choice for women who wish to feel and look a few inches taller.:classic_ph34r: Their price, material, shape, design, etc., I leave that to your judgment & feet desires / expectations.? I don't know what availability of flip-flops looks like in stationary stores of your country, but.. Amazon, Etsy ~ There is plenty of this and other sort of footwear on these websites.?

Spoiler

> These flip-flops seems to have sewn a leather-like footbeds.? There is a risk of burning the lower part of the foot when wearing them.? (depending to tolerance of someone skin)

> The soles of these flip-flops seem to be fully made of synthetic rubber. They should be work well in sweat absorption, I guess.?

Edited by smartfon
13 minutes ago, smartfon said:

Does eggs are bad??
Hmm.. That depends on what you mean by "good".:classic_tongue: Styling may go foot in foot with comfort, and vice versa.:classic_smile: I think platform flip-flops are a good choice for women who wish to feel and look a few inches taller.:classic_ph34r: Their price, material, shape, design, etc., I leave that to your judgment & feet desires / expectations.? I don't know what availability of flip-flops looks like in stationary stores of your country, but.. Amazon, Etsy ~ There is plenty of this and other sort of footwear on these websites.?

Reveal hidden contents

> These flip-flops seems to have sewn a leather-like footbeds.? There is a risk of burning the lower part of the foot when wearing them.? (depending to tolerance of someone skin)

> The soles of these flip-flops seem to be fully made of synthetic rubber. They should be work well in sweat absorption, I guess.?

Something I can walk on long term, while my feet can breath a bit in summer, I feel being out in shoes maybe not the best ?

I visited several shops in different cities and didn't found anything what suits my needs :classic_unsure:

1 hour ago, smartfon said:

Thank you for your kindness, my friend.? Sorry, but these flip-flops are not large marshmallows that you could devour.:classic_tongue:

Hmm.. This is the part of game in which another kind of sticks and balls come into play.? Unfortunately, the pictures with flipjob and sandaljob got misplaced somewhere.?

Does eggs are bad??

Hide contents

Love them '^'

Specially the first ones :3

52732196931_31253ed855_b.jpg

1 hour ago, Resdayn said:

Something I can walk on long term, while my feet can breath a bit in summer, I feel being out in shoes maybe not the best ?

I visited several shops in different cities and didn't found anything what suits my needs :classic_unsure:

> What kind of needs are you have in mind,  if I may ask?? Well, maybe we can help Resdayn to choose dream footwear for her if she would so kind to show us her sweet feet here.?

49 minutes ago, Ruby Arziendy said:

Love them '^'

Specially the first ones :3

> You mean her black toenails?? They look so appetizing to me.?

10 hours ago, smartfon said:

> What kind of needs are you have in mind,  if I may ask?? Well, maybe we can help Resdayn to choose dream footwear for her if she would so kind to show us her sweet feet here.?

> You mean her black toenails?? They look so appetizing to me.?

Obviously to walk, preferably long distance, without messing up my feet ?

But shops sell these oddly more expensively or simply nothing suits my taste, cause they don't look like something, I would wear.

:classic_ph34r: I like black toe nails too.

52762429645_9eee3f04db_b.jpg

On 6/29/2023 at 10:04 AM, Resdayn said:

Obviously to walk, preferably long distance, without messing up my feet ?

But shops sell these oddly more expensively or simply nothing suits my taste, cause they don't look like something, I would wear.

:classic_ph34r: I like black toe nails too.

I hope not for walking in the mountains and beaches.:classic_tongue:
Something tells me that you have high expectations / requirements, for footwear industry and 4 other things.?
@Resdayn said: I visited several shops in different cities and didn't found anything what suits my needs :classic_unsure:
Does that mean they should have cooling innersoles / footbeds, toenail wipers, glow in the dark with all colors and emit some floral aroma??
Of course, just joking.? You're a bit fussy and reserved / aloof in words, but it's nothing scary to me. ~ I like you, my sweet raisin!?

Flip-flops, sandals and even some high-heel shoes.. It's obvious that feet in open footwear are more exposed to various types of dirt!?
I can only recommend you to use vinegar and hairspray.? One of them helps to get rid the unpleasant smell of the feet, and the other to reduce their coloration caused by upper part of the shoe sole.?You can read more about this in these articles:

1. Ways to deal with staining shoes
  2. How to get rid of unpleasant odour from shoes? 10 ways to get rid of smelly shoes

Sorry if my suggestion seemed obscene/indecent to you.? I just would like to help you choose the most comfortable footwear based on profile/shape of your ? x2.
> and to soak / enjoy with their view.?

On 6/29/2023 at 10:06 AM, Resdayn said:

ScreenShot892.png.44c4828e8617c57bc5daac65a7f9fc0c.png

> This shot of foot whetting my appetite.? Is she going to give foot feeding to someone?? Toenails of Lady S looks pretty alike my fave chocolate cereals.?

Edited by smartfon
5 hours ago, smartfon said:

52762429645_9eee3f04db_b.jpg

I hope not for walking in the mountains and beaches.:classic_tongue:
Something tells me that you have high expectations / requirements, for footwear industry and 4 other things.?
@Resdayn said: I visited several shops in different cities and didn't found anything what suits my needs :classic_unsure:
Does that mean they should have cooling innersoles / footbeds, toenail wipers, glow in the dark with all colors and emit some floral aroma??
Of course, just joking.? You're a bit fussy and reserved / aloof in words, but it's nothing scary to me. ~ I like you, my sweet raisin!?

Flip-flops, sandals and even some high-heel shoes.. It's obvious that feet in open footwear are more exposed to various types of dirt!?
I can only recommend you to use vinegar and hairspray.? One of them helps to get rid the unpleasant smell of the feet, and the other to reduce their coloration caused by upper part of the shoe sole.?You can read more about this in these articles:

1. Ways to deal with staining shoes
  2. How to get rid of unpleasant odour from shoes? 10 ways to get rid of smelly shoes

Sorry if my suggestion seemed obscene/indecent to you.? I just would like to help you choose the most comfortable footwear based on profile/shape of your ? x2.
> and to soak / enjoy with their view.?

Well I just wanna have something what le my feet breath and can handle 6km walk at least :classic_ph34r:

5 hours ago, smartfon said:

> This shot of foot whetting my appetite.? Is she going to give foot feeding to someone?? Toenails of Lady S looks pretty alike my fave chocolate cereals.?

After mentioning the black toe nails, I had to post it ?

KPvdPGhf_o.jpg

Spoiler

no9M6GR2_o.jpg

TNykL6yB_o.jpg

tJAMslGy_o.jpg

OQCA6NsR_o.jpg

7OT55RDo_o.jpg
> Full set is available to see in this thread.?

On 6/30/2023 at 8:21 PM, Resdayn said:

Well I just wanna have something what le my feet breath and can handle 6km walk at least :classic_ph34r:

After mentioning the black toe nails, I had to post it ?

> Well, in that case.. you should look for open shoes with durable / heavy-duty straps or belts fastening with velcros.:classic_tongue:
You can also consider options with sandals again.? Some of them may make you feel like you're a greek goddess!?

By the way, I also love to take long-distance, walking trips & running.??‍♂️

Edited by smartfon
7 minutes ago, smartfon said:

Well, in that case.. you should look for open shoes with durable / heavy-duty straps or belts fastening with velcros.:classic_tongue:
You can also consider options with sandals again.? Some of them may make you feel like you're a greek goddess!?

By the way, I also love to take long-distance, walking trips & running.??‍♂️

:classic_ph34r:Yeah sandals look like a good idea.

Sadly these things are either too expensive for my taste or they certainly favor someone else as target ?

On 7/5/2023 at 4:39 PM, たっちゃん said:

^ω^

868296139_enb2023_07_0523_22_09_59.jpg.a8994652fea465a095beb7ce5f033dac.jpg177027233_enb2023_07_0523_22_59_29.jpg.076b07bbd656fc0c1b36b8a89cc74805.jpg938489936_enb2023_07_0523_26_35_98.jpg.69b7abd8032bcdff1e8b8c85e2826f63.jpg201378791_enb2023_07_0523_27_27_92.jpg.bf28ba417ae1a7488c637b87728c0ede.jpg

> She's hot, cheerful & classy!? Her feet looks great in these Geta sandals.?

Spoiler

> I have a weakness for charming Japanese girls with slender legs.? Stellar is my fave K-Pop' girl band, promoting a foot fetish in titillating way.?

9 minutes ago, smartfon said:

> She's hot, cheerful & classy!? Her feet looks great in these Geta sandals.?

Hide contents

> I have a weakness for charming Japanese girls with slender legs.? Stellar is my fave K-Pop' girl band, promoting a foot fetish in titillating way.?

OwO

Hi there!? Today, real feast for your ?! Busty blonde bombshell, Cerene gets anally impaled by huge stake of Tristan.? 

Spoiler

FiKA2EX7_o.gif

I made this light GIF from animation by great 3DX' Artist, Miro!? It's one of my fave scenes because it combines foot fetish with anal one.?

26 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

ScreenShot2535.png.d6cf99da5f5fbcfbfb34fb61b2377114.png

I love the way Jeanne guarding this chest.? She looks so velvety and seductive!?

Spoiler

Put your feet on my shoulders 
Hold me in your thighs, baby 
Squeeze me oh so tight 
Show me that you love me too

> piece of my amateur remake from old hit Paul Anka.?

Edited by smartfon
2 hours ago, smartfon said:

I love the way Jeanne guarding this chest.? She looks so velvety and seductive!?

:classic_blush: Seductive was the intention.

She do not guard anything, chest merely just a place she sits on ?

Edited by Resdayn