Open Club  ·  1,041 members  ·  Rules

Footfetish Club

Foot Pictures

F1bup4yJ_o.jpg

Spoiler

EoqWGSs6_o.jpg

> Hello.? Does anyone know what's going on with our likeable and apt friend, @Resdayn?? There was always a lot of this delightful flower on different sites of LL..
I'm starting to worry about her because she hasn't show up here in over one week.? Please send a private message if anyone knows anything about this. Thank you in advance for reply!?

On 9/4/2023 at 3:27 PM, smartfon said:

F1bup4yJ_o.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

EoqWGSs6_o.jpg

> Hello.? Does anyone know what's going on with our likeable and apt friend, @Resdayn?? There was always a lot of this delightful flower on different sites of LL..
I'm starting to worry about her because she hasn't show up here in over one week.? Please send a private message if anyone knows anything about this. Thank you in advance for reply!?

Everyone has personal lives. Chances are they either are busy with other things or lost interest in posting her. I'm sure they're ok though.

On 9/4/2023 at 9:27 PM, smartfon said:

F1bup4yJ_o.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

EoqWGSs6_o.jpg

? I think I mentioned before, it maybe easier to ask directly me in a pm, here in LL for private matters or for any question, than publicly.

It's a bit how to say, weird to ask others sending about private message about my status to you, when you can simply ask it from me. ?

But, I'm alive and well, but like Falloutkitten said, we all have our life?‍?

> Alluring kitty, Purple Bitch gives a titillating foot-show in front of a cam.?
DhNzQYND_o.jpg

Spoiler

hjT40bjg_o.jpg

z8hg42Os_o.jpg

usl3KEGL_o.jpg

9hKFs4wP_o.jpg

1RV3yja4_o.jpg

On 9/10/2023 at 1:24 AM, FalloutKitten said:

Everyone has personal lives. Chances are they either are busy with other things or lost interest in posting her. I'm sure they're ok though.

> Ohayo, lazybones!? Is it just me, or someone here is speaking from personal experience?? Pardon if this sounds sarcastic, but.. I feel weird to see such a solid argument from a person who doesn't put her paw in the development of this thread.? Smartfon was hoping that you catch up certain arrears related to this foot-field during your holidays.? How much longer do sweet kitty make fellows wait for herself?? Are you really going to let the @DeadJester226' club get ahead / take the lead?? The garden loses a luster and charm without its queen! I mean, this fun makes no sense without you to me.?

Spoiler

> Well, it seems that our friend, @Resdayn has found a thrilling occupation / entertainment for long hours.? Who know.. Maybe she will speak to us in the language of an alien civilization next time.?

c5d5a5594d32-starfield-aliens.jpg

On 9/11/2023 at 10:52 AM, Resdayn said:

? I think I mentioned before, it maybe easier to ask directly me in a pm, here in LL for private matters or for any question, than publicly.

It's a bit how to say, weird to ask others sending about private message about my status to you, when you can simply ask it from me. ?

But, I'm alive and well, but like Falloutkitten said, we all have our life?‍?

> And here is our strong-minded soul of the party!:classic_blush: Sorry, my mistake. Once again, Smartfon improperly expressed concern for you.?

"It's easy to say but hard to do". The problem is that I can't send you a supposed private message nor post a review on your blog using my devices.? Loverslab seems no longer support outdated browsers on my laptop.. More details about this pesky issue in this closed thread. Besides, an attempts to communicate with some people via / through imbox result freezing or shut down my TV' browser.?‍♀️

Yes, I agree with you.? The private matters / personal stuff requires discretion and it's reasonable to have a discuss away from eyes of third party. So there I'm not going to ask you in public what color of panties you wear nor how much money you spend on fast foods at McDonald's.:classic_tongue: Of course, I'm just kidding about these non-suggestive / meaningless examples.?

Edited by smartfon
> typo
On 9/11/2023 at 4:38 PM, smartfon said:

Yes, I agree with you.? The private matters / personal stuff requires discretion and it's reasonable to have a discuss away from eyes of third party

I'm glad you are agree, cause I would prefer that.

On 9/11/2023 at 4:38 PM, smartfon said:

So there I'm not going to ask you in public what color of panties you wear nor how much money you spend on fast foods at McDonald's.:classic_tongue: Of course, I'm just kidding about these non-suggestive / meaningless examples.?

I spend nothing on fast food, they are fairly expensive and relative low quality, when you can make things yourself much cheaper and better.

As for the other, I don't think I would answer about that to anyone ?

> Some action shots from Harley Quinn: A Very Problematic Valentine's Day Special.?
SBkrfAaw_o.jpg

Spoiler

SLGW9Mo3_o.jpg

j5FZvtjw_o.jpg

eoC0zsXR_o.jpg

ZVFw7mI7_o.jpg

tWtlErcQ_o.jpg

17 hours ago, Resdayn said:

I'm glad you are agree, cause I would prefer that.

I spend nothing on fast food, they are fairly expensive and relative low quality, when you can make things yourself much cheaper and better.

As for the other, I don't think I would answer about that to anyone ?

> Phew! I was beginning to worry that you are angry with me about my locker-room humour.:classic_tongue:

From people dining in Polish restaurants more and more often is hearing a complain about too much salt content in buns and meat.
Salt = satiety at the cost of health, as I say. This ingredient adds the unique taste to various foods, keeps them fresh for longer, but.. It's unhealthy
Therefore, I prefer to make fast food to my own taste, from personally purchased groceries. Lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, radish.. These are some of my fave vegetables to make a hybrid, semi / half-vegetarian hamburger.?

Top secret, of course.?

Spoiler

Harley-Quinn-and-Dr.-Psycho-1068x677.jpg
Dr Psycho: Well, If I was a woman.. I wouldn't tell anyone if I was wearing translucent panties or no wearing it.

Spoiler

> Of course, I'm kidding again.? Even a pervert like me avoids asking such idiotic / ridiculous questions.?

17 hours ago, Resdayn said:

ScreenShot2585.png.a27f5d834035bbde82d6003bbca32dfb.png

And more stuff ?:classic_ph34r:

> A frosty fast-foot.. So delicious, dietetic and dumbfounding!? You've found a cool way to intoxicate Lady Ver and reduce the fever of her excitement for a while.?

Edited by smartfon
42 minutes ago, smartfon said:

> Some action shots from Harley Quinn: A Very Problematic Valentine's Day Special.?
SBkrfAaw_o.jpg

Hide contents

SLGW9Mo3_o.jpg

j5FZvtjw_o.jpg

eoC0zsXR_o.jpg

ZVFw7mI7_o.jpg

tWtlErcQ_o.jpg

> Phew! I was beginning to worry that you are angry with me about my locker-room humour.:classic_tongue:

From people dining in Polish restaurants more and more often is hearing a complain about too much salt content in buns and meat.
Salt = satiety at the cost of health, as I say. This ingredient adds the unique taste to various foods, keeps them fresh for longer, but.. It's unhealthy
Therefore, I prefer to make fast food to my own taste, from personally purchased groceries. Lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, radish.. These are some of my fave vegetables to make a hybrid, semi / half-vegetarian hamburger.?

Top secret, of course.?

Hide contents

Harley-Quinn-and-Dr.-Psycho-1068x677.jpg
Dr Psycho: Well, If I was a woman.. I wouldn't tell anyone if I was wearing translucent panties or no wearing it.

Hide contents

> Of course, I'm kidding again.? Even a pervert like me avoids asking such idiotic / ridiculous questions.?

> A frosty fast-foot.. So delicious, dietetic and dumbfounding!? You've found a cool way to intoxicate Lady Ver and reduce the fever of her excitement for a while.?

OwO I really need to go back at watching those series XP

hRtTbW8n_o.jpg

Spoiler

hipAjLGq_o.jpg

bDLzpEKx_o.jpg

Wc3mmtWW_o.jpg

f8B7ai18_o.jpg

On 9/14/2023 at 8:14 AM, Ruby Arziendy said:

OwO I really need to go back at watching those series XP

> Hi, Ruby!? That's sweet to see how you're trying twist things around, but I can't to let you win so easily.:classic_tongue: A redhead is wrong if she think that Smartfon has forgotten about your belonging to this club!? Will you get down to business, or should I poke motivate you fondly to do it, huh??

Spoiler

> Look! I brought you some strawberries to make you watching HQ more tasty. Enjoy!?
IDGEVbGg_o.jpg
 Let me know if you wish me to glaze them abundantly with some cream.

On 9/11/2023 at 10:38 AM, smartfon said:

> Ohayo, lazybones!? Is it just me, or someone here is speaking from personal experience?? Pardon if this sounds sarcastic, but.. I feel weird to see such a solid argument from a person who doesn't put her paw in the development of this thread.? Smartfon was hoping that you catch up certain arrears related to this foot-field during your holidays.? How much longer do sweet kitty make fellows wait for herself?? Are you really going to let the @DeadJester226' club get ahead / take the lead?? The garden loses a luster and charm without its queen! I mean, this fun makes no sense without you to me.?

Unfortunately, I have very little time to dedicate to the thread these days due to my college commitments and handling personal matters. However, I want to assure you that I haven't forgotten about this club, nor do I plan to abandon it in the foreseeable future. I'm also not interested in competing with other clubs in terms of size or popularity; everyone has their own kinks and preferences.

Having said that, I am working on clearing up my schedule to allocate more time and focus to this club. I've been studying C++ and the game development field. Someday, I hope to contribute mods or even develop a game I can share here. I can't make any promises but those are my plans.

RBtbR3WE_o.jpg
Lara Croft: Excuse me, my sweet friends. These shoes seems to got stuck to my feet for good.

On 9/16/2023 at 8:03 PM, FalloutKitten said:

Unfortunately, I have very little time to dedicate to the thread these days due to my college commitments and handling personal matters. However, I want to assure you that I haven't forgotten about this club, nor do I plan to abandon it in the foreseeable future. I'm also not interested in competing with other clubs in terms of size or popularity; everyone has their own kinks and preferences.

Having said that, I am working on clearing up my schedule to allocate more time and focus to this club. I've been studying C++ and the game development field. Someday, I hope to contribute mods or even develop a game I can share here. I can't make any promises but those are my plans.

> Is this influx of information aimed at burning my CPU?? My friend.. How is it you always find some solid excuse?? 
Well, thank you for your detailed reply. Let me refer to it in this way.?

Spoiler

> So I'll wait patiently until you come back with some foot pictures here.?  It's quite possible that your participation in fun will restore my motivation about this thread, but.. I'm not promising anything either.:classic_tongue:

Cheers!?

Edited by smartfon
20 hours ago, smartfon said:

RBtbR3WE_o.jpg
Lara Croft: Excuse me, my sweet friends. These shoes seems to got stuck to my feet for good.

> Is this influx of information aimed at burning my CPU?? My friend.. How is it you always find some solid excuse?? 
Well, thank you for your detailed reply. Let me refer to it in this way.?

Hide contents

> So I'll wait patiently until you come back with some foot pictures here.?  It's quite possible that your participation in fun will restore my motivation about this thread, but.. I'm not promising anything either.:classic_tongue:

Cheers!?

I mean, back then breasts in female chars looked like a trapeze glued on the chest brick so XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...