Open Club  ·  1,066 members  ·  Rules

Footfetish Club

Foot Pictures

52732681438_f43d4a0a1f_b.jpg

On 4/15/2023 at 5:03 AM, FalloutBoy34 said:

Tbh, I don't really play fallout anymore since my modlist got nuked thanks to my hard drive deciding to off itself. Maybe I will give fallout another try ?‍♂️

People, what are you doing on your gaming gears that their inner units / equipment get zonk out?:classic_ph34r:

Good golly, sorry I asked about that.? Your discouragement / reluctance to have fun with this or another stuffed with mods game again is justified. A hard drive is a treasure trove of data for user, so I releaze that it must be kind of pain for you.? 

But to the point - I've read somewhere, that there is the possibility to recover / restore the data from HDD/SSD using the special software. (for example)
However.. it seems useless in case of mechanical failure and physical damage of hard drives. Then, the effective / helpful thing may be turn out a special adapter with SATA and USB plugs.

Spoiler

Adapter-USB-IDE-3-5-2-5-SATA-ATA-ZASILAC

Adapter-USB-IDE-3-5-2-5-SATA-ATA-ZASILAC

> Sometimes I use this one for my old DVD recorder and 3.5" internal hard disc.?

By the way.. You and FalloutKitten have quite similar nicknames and way / method of replying me with tang of deject.? Ehm ~ never mind.?

On 4/15/2023 at 9:13 PM, Resdayn said:

ScreenShot786.png.1fbfc933f66831ccde3b5ca5a98c5767.png

Just an old shot ?

Sweetness of light snack enhanced with feetness in darkness.??

On 4/16/2023 at 1:10 AM, FalloutKitten said:

An oldie, but a goodie. I love it.

Indeed!? Moaning mouth and feet raised up from a pleasure ~ I don't know about you, but their artistic expression of joy makes me hungry enough.. to see more of such juicy contents on your club!? 

> My point is, maybe you could prepare little something back for us. ;)
Come on, my friend ~ it'll make you happy!?

Time 4 me to add some more juice of my own to this lovely thread :3

From Skyrim

image.jpeg.1b8c4e840eda178cc022e424827af017.jpeg

To Cyberpunk

image.jpeg.44011de6430d24f0c0c41527812b647a.jpeg

With a bit of Breeders of the Nephelym

image.jpeg.bebb0d2e6fcf45671f83c90b802674d0.jpeg

And at last, Conan Exiles

image.jpeg.795bfc8a993700d9354399a4da3e7938.jpeg

Let me know which one/s you like the most and want to see more content about. From time to time Ill also post from other games I find that have potentially nice content, preferibly with customizable characters but not limited to that either. ^^

On 4/17/2023 at 4:32 PM, smartfon said:

Sweetness of light snack enhanced with feetness in darkness.??

Indeed!? Moaning mouth and feet raised up from a pleasure ~ I don't know about you, but their artistic expression of joy makes me hungry enough.. to see more of such juicy contents on your club!? 

?you always can check my main story if you hungry for more, tho much more plot heavy content of me.

?? I also often experiment with new tools for making pics, so I usually make anything on my mind as well.

52732448024_2d1917bd88_b.jpg

On 4/17/2023 at 10:42 PM, FalloutKitten said:

Ok. Give me some time and I'll whip something up. I started college recently so I'm a little busy, but I'll see what I can work out.

> Well,  I highly doubt if any pictures from games can extinguish my interest in your catchy toes, but.. That doesn't mean that you can't pleasantly surprise me with other your cate.? (specialty)  Sorry if this sounded like an obscene / indecent proposition to you.?

The education after high school or technical one is not the thing depriving you to have a free time for enjoyments, my friend.?
You might be happy to know that.. you're about three months away from to start your summer holidays!??‍♀️?️?

Edited by smartfon
typo
On 4/18/2023 at 9:53 AM, Resdayn said:

ScreenShot1691.png.317e60091e2d8bee623264fa7bc02343.png

ScreenShot1692.png.3aa16be29d38ac96b54f5d809ec7338b.png

ScreenShot1693.png.b7346991c7769b850d81cfecbd99f550.png

ScreenShot1694.png.96b2e75fb5a0cbb84f6be706836ee1be.png

? another experiment in the name of practices, I couldn't get out a lot picture of it, but overall succesful attempt, I think.

?maybe worthy for this thread

I wonder what made Gwynolda so famous.? It looks like heroine of your stories can't chase away from her foot fans who wanna to feed her. ?
These goodies of different races possessively besieging / surrounding a head of pistachio-eyed priestess!? Especially that one, fabulous bent with strappy high-heels.?
It's about to she get a painful cramps.:classic_ph34r:

> By the way, could you tell us what sort of footwear is your favorite?? I mean one that is the most comfortable for you and doesn't cause pain while you're walking.?‍♀️

Edited by smartfon
2 minutes ago, smartfon said:

I wonder what made Gwynolda so famous.? It looks like heroine of your stories can't chase away from her foot fans who wanna to feed her. ?
These goodies of different races possessively besieging / surrounding a head of pistachio-eyed priestess!? Especially that one, fabulous bent with strappy high-heels.?
It's about to she get a painful cramps.:classic_ph34r:

?She is a pretty Dibellan-sister, maybe that's why, tho in her actual story, she is far from popular ?, these are more or less ^^ my random experiments.

If anything, let's say heroine's vision of ?

Spoiler

her slight kink ^^,  outside more obvious story things. ?she is the only character with it, rest of the cast into something else.

I like that gold-ish high-heel ?, also healing magic exist so we have pain killers ?

8 minutes ago, smartfon said:

> By the way, could you tell us what sort of footwear is your favorite?? I mean one that is the most comfortable for you and doesn't cause pain while you're walking.?‍♀️

?? I like being in barefoot usually, at least at home, outside nothing special, I use sport shoes.

In more warmer weather ☀️ sandals are nice.

I'm too clumsy for high-heels ?

52775334279_3747878ec2_b.jpg

Spoiler

On 4/20/2023 at 8:55 PM, Resdayn said:

?? I like being in barefoot usually, at least at home, outside nothing special, I use sport shoes.

I like that gold-ish high-heel ?, also healing magic exist so we have pain killers ?

In more warmer weather ☀️ sandals are nice.

I'm too clumsy for high-heels ?

Barefoot Resdayn ~ We got some pretty tasty news here!?  Hmm.. You probably have a heated floor in the house or got feet cold as ice.? 

I think sandals are an excellent choice for women in the sunny days, especially in spring and summer season.? Some of them perfectly combine elegance with timeless fashion trends and gives good wearing comfort. ?

Spoiler

> Maybe one of these are in your taste / will catch your eye.

OMS_8792.jpg

1372146_214498.jpg?w=560

s-l300.jpg

born2be-zolte-sandaly-lovely-view.jpg

> I don't know what the situation in other games look like, but in Skyrim you don't have to worry about the size of shoes for your character.?
 By the way, you may be interested in this light mod that changes the appearance of sandals so that they sensually accentuate women's legs.?

> In fact, one may develop cramps / spasms of the lower limbs in various ways.. Footwear is not always the culprit of pain, my friend!? Running on the beach or swimming, more than once ended for me with a strong pain inside my soles and calfs. Just for the record, I mention that special stretching exercises and intake / eat something contains magnesium might help reduce this discomfort. (dark chocolate:chocolate:; banana:banana:; effervescent tablet - for example)

> What luck that I was born a man.? Of course, I'm just joking by use this ironic overtone.? Seriously.. In my opinion, it's not wise to wear you high heels and suffer because of that.? Having both able-legs to move.. Is this not good reason to be glad?? 

P.S.
 Sorry for changing the order of your reply a bit.?

On 4/22/2023 at 8:45 PM, smartfon said:

Hide contents

Barefoot Resdayn ~ We got some pretty tasty news here!?  Hmm.. You probably have a heated floor in the house or got feet cold as ice.? 

I think sandals are an excellent choice for women in the sunny days, especially in spring and summer season.? Some of them perfectly combine elegance with timeless fashion trends and gives good wearing comfort. ?

Reveal hidden contents

> Maybe one of these are in your taste / will catch your eye.

OMS_8792.jpg

1372146_214498.jpg?w=560

s-l300.jpg

born2be-zolte-sandaly-lovely-view.jpg

> I don't know what the situation in other games look like, but in Skyrim you don't have to worry about the size of shoes for your character.?
 By the way, you may be interested in this light mod that changes the appearance of sandals so that they sensually accentuate women's legs.?

> In fact, one may develop cramps / spasms of the lower limbs in various ways.. Footwear is not always the culprit of pain, my friend!? Running on the beach or swimming, more than once ended for me with a strong pain inside my soles and calfs. Just for the record, I mention that special stretching exercises and intake / eat something contains magnesium might help reduce this discomfort. (dark chocolate:chocolate:; banana:banana:; effervescent tablet - for example)

> What luck that I was born a man.? Of course, I'm just joking by use this ironic overtone.? Seriously.. In my opinion, it's not wise to wear you high heels and suffer because of that.? Having both able-legs to move.. Is this not good reason to be glad?? 

P.S.
 Sorry for changing the order of your reply a bit.?

No I don't really have those on my floor ?, it just neither very warm or cold.

?I don't think I gonna wear high heels, I'm too self aware on my height, I rather be not be taller. Also walking in them quite difficult :classic_unsure:

:classic_ph34r:I can't swim and I rather sit and relax in a beach then walk, in summer those sands can feel burn a lot in.

6 hours ago, Resdayn said:

No I don't really have those on my floor ?, it just neither very warm or cold.

?I don't think I gonna wear high heels, I'm too self aware on my height, I rather be not be taller. Also walking in them quite difficult :classic_unsure:

:classic_ph34r:I can't swim and I rather sit and relax in a beach then walk, in summer those sands can feel burn a lot in.

I like the aesthetic of heels but they're bad on your heels and they're a pain to walk in too..

19 hours ago, FalloutKitten said:

I like the aesthetic of heels but they're bad on your heels and they're a pain to walk in too..

Yeah it's one of those pains Im willing to endure for the sake of what brings. Kinda like when you hair dye, specially if you have natural dark hair. Process is a headache (No pun intended?) but gosh it's so worth it.

On 4/26/2023 at 1:52 AM, Ruby R.Z.N.D. said:

Yeah it's one of those pains Im willing to endure for the sake of what brings. Kinda like when you hair dye, specially if you have natural dark hair. Process is a headache (No pun intended?) but gosh it's so worth it.

i  noticed attractive  people dont need dye their hair

9 hours ago, neontube100 said:

i  noticed attractive  people dont need dye their hair

Well it's less about need, more like people prefer to try different colors or simply just like it. ?

I personally don't go, but if I have more grey parts of my hair, maybe I would consider ^^.

22 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Well it's less about need, more like people prefer to try different colors or simply just like it. ?

I personally don't go, but if I have more grey parts of my hair, maybe I would consider ^^.

Yeah, I like my hair red or platinum blonde. My natural dark hair looks boring XD