S.L.U.T.S.Resume V2.6_Voice.7z

View File

A step by step guide located here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/172893-a-guide-to-downloading-and-extracting-7zip-multi-part-archives-on-loverslab/

Voice pack for 

4 part 7Zip archive

Download all 4 parts

Right-click .001 file and select "Extract Files"

Folder that is created:

Right-click folder and Select "Create Archive"

Archive that is created:

Install as a normal mod

Please provide feed-back

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/18/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    7Zip
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by judge007

7 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

You know you could probs make a single thread for all of these instead of making one for each one

There are going to be some with a lot of archive files.

No sense making the download choices too difficult.

Can you imagine a Downloads drop-down with 50 to a hundred files listed?

Thanks for the input.

1 minute ago, Mister X said:

Maybe you could copy the style of other voice pack creators?

Create a single download page, where you upload just some samples and provide the main archives with MEGA or another file hoster as links in the description?

I think I'll just stop making these voice packs altogether.

I've dl'd several of your voice packs, so I'd be sorry if you stopped.

Unfortunately, I can't get this one working for me. I followed the instructions, but I'm not getting a workable archive to install. Extract isn't one of my right- click options so I opened the 001 zip and clicked extract from there. I zipped that file (not a folder, btw).

Then I tried opening 7zip manager first. When I tried to extract the 001 zip I got this message.

image.png.da8c57c5dbf0f34b8556ead0b57308e9.png

I even tried re-dl'ing the files from here, but the result was the same.

37 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

Unfortunately, I can't get this one working for me. I followed the instructions, but I'm not getting a workable archive to install. Extract isn't one of my right- click options so I opened the 001 zip and clicked extract from there. I zipped that file (not a folder, btw).

Then I tried opening 7zip manager first. When I tried to extract the 001 zip I got this message.

Yeah, I had the same issue: the files have to be named exactly the same before the number ending. One or two of them do have spaces in their name, though. Just copy the name of one file and rename the others to that, so they are the same. Then it should work

30 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

LoversLab has changed the file name for some unknown reason . . .

In the filename, delete everything to the left of S.L.U.T.S for the first three files and then try again.

I have noticed that some files I upload get that number added to the filename and some not

The four files should read like this :

image.png.defbe698223d3b4d9e859bc91e3bd682.png

When they do, right-click the .001 file and select "Extract Files"

12 hours ago, judge007 said:

There are going to be some with a lot of archive files.

No sense making the download choices too difficult.

Can you imagine a Downloads drop-down with 50 to a hundred files listed?

Thanks for the input.

Look how he did it.

17 hours ago, Mister X said:

Yeah, I had the same issue: the files have to be named exactly the same before the number ending. One or two of them do have spaces in their name, though. Just copy the name of one file and rename the others to that, so they are the same. Then it should work

17 hours ago, judge007 said:

LoversLab has changed the file name for some unknown reason . . .

In the filename, delete everything to the left of S.L.U.T.S for the first three files and then try again.

I have noticed that some files I upload get that number added to the filename and some not

The four files should read like this :

image.png.defbe698223d3b4d9e859bc91e3bd682.png

When they do, right-click the .001 file and select "Extract Files"

Thank you both, that worked. Mod installed.

@judge007 Reposting my SLUTS Resume voice pack feedback here, in the correct forum...

I tested all the dialogue options with the Whiterun carriage driver, Bjorlam.

Overall, the quality of the voiced dialogue was excellent! The only klunky parts were where Bjorlam tries to pronounce the acronym "S.L.U.T.S." ?

Outstanding work! So far, the SLUTS Resume voice pack is great! ? Many thanks!

Does anyone know if this pack also works for S.L.U.T.S Redux SE?

For a whole slew of reasons I (and I would bet, some number of other people) cannot update to DD5, so I have to use S.L.U.T.S Redux instead of S.L.U.T.S Resume. So, naturally, my question is whether or not this voice pack works for Redux as well.

If anyone would care to check, you have my gratitude.

2 minutes ago, Coalstorm said:

For a whole slew of reasons I (and I would bet, some number of other people) cannot update to DD5, so I have to use S.L.U.T.S Redux instead of S.L.U.T.S Resume. So, naturally, my question is whether or not this voice pack works for Redux as well.

If the dialogue wasn't changed, and the plugin is named the same, it'll work

Only one way to find out, install and play and report back for other users.

39 minutes ago, Coalstorm said:

Actually, SLUTS Redux is an older version of Resume.

Downloads are located on same page.

If anything Redux will have less dialog.

1 hour ago, Coalstorm said:

1 hour ago, judge007 said:

If the dialogue wasn't changed, and the plugin is named the same, it'll work

My understanding is that SLUTS Redux and SLUTS Resume have different ESP plugin file names.

50 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

My understanding is that SLUTS Redux and SLUTS Resume have different ESP plugin file names.

Yup

Sluts Resume = Sluts.esp

Sluts Redux = S_L_U_T_S.esp

The dialog is basically the same, just less

To get it to work, easiest path is to change filename of Sluts Redux to match Sluts Resume.

Would lose all progress in saves, and still might not work due to FormID mismatch and Quest name changes.

Probably best to actually do the work to install DD 5.1, DCL 9.0 & ZaZ 8+

and upgrade to Sluts Resume.

Let's go out on a limb here and say "Not compatible".

I really don't want to start at step one to deliver a voice pack for a defunct mod.

Sorry.

On 7/25/2021 at 11:59 PM, judge007 said:

The dialog is basically the same, just less

I want to correct this in case someone here still wants to try it with Redux for whatever reason:

Resume and Redux are two completely different mods that from a technical standpoint have nothing to do with one another. Its not just the plugin name thats different, the entire plugin is different, they are 2 separate, individual mods. Not a single entry in those two mods match up with one another, hence to make judges Voicelines work with Redux, youd have to go over and rename every single of his voice files to lign up with Redux's expected voice file names

That aside, Redux also contains different Dialogue to Resume. I did copy over a large quantity of the Dialogue but not all of the Dialogue and a lot of the way dialogue is structured in Resume differs from how Dialogue is structured in Redux

11 minutes ago, Scrab said:

I want to correct this in case someone here still wants to try it with Redux for whatever reason:

Resume and Redux are two completely different mods that from a technical standpoint have nothing to do with one another. Its not just the plugin name thats different, the entire plugin is different, they are 2 separate, individual mods. Not a single entry in those two mods match up with one another, hence to make judges Voicelines work with Redux, youd have to go over and rename every single of his voice files to lign up with Redux's expected voice file names

That aside, Redux also contains different Dialogue to Resume. I did copy over a large quantity of the Dialogue but not all of the Dialogue and a lot of the way dialogue is structured in Resume differs from how Dialogue is structured in Redux

I assumed it was the folder structure that changed i.e.

sound/voice/plugin name/voice model(s)