Lost stories - things we have read, but forgotten to bookmark

I have another case of awkward memory loss, where I have read a few stories here from an LL-author and simply failed to bookmark it and can't find it again by browsing. :classic_blush:

And since our own older posts are cut away with the new software, I can't search there anymore.

So please, if my memory snippets ring a bell, please post me a hint where to find that story again.

• A female mage as the main character
  • a male companion
  • She has more than one life and uses them up frequently, because she keeps losing battles
  • Last story I remember was a fight in a cave with an undead draugr. The male companion lost his life in that fight.

And of course, anybody with a similar lack of bookmarks may add her/his own search here.

Edit: [solved] But all, please feel welcome to continue using this thread for your own lost+found queries.

Edited by worik

Oh ? Received a notification this time. ?

Well your description certainly sounds familiar. I see two stories that might fit parts of your description :

• One of them was Ralea's adventures, since she frequently got abducted by draugrs, sometimes with companions of her (mostly females though). Her companions during her draugr adventures weren't males, She wasn't killed but temporarily mutilated, and  isn't a mage either. Those where into Forshare's Out of Order blog, but were mostly deleted.
  • The second one fits nearly all your description, except my associate says that she doesn't keeps losing battles because she would be "very strong and very intelligent". It's Tabrielle's Chronicles, from the Chronicles of Mereth. She has indeed more than one life, a male companion, and the last chapters unveil in a draugr cave.

ErlR7Fkl_o.pnga8EbTGdB_o.pngXn5zWRfp_o.pngTQdwbZ34_o.pngyW9DQRlx_o.pngtKmRXgtr_o.pngakeDwzCn_o.png

iF6H8nVD_o.pngZtyFgGIt_o.pngRANCXUHA_o.png8qw069lW_o.pngQPEN4gKJ_o.pngtKmRXgtr_o.pngUZz4kbRp_o.png

Your memories seem to match with the end of book one, and the story halted there. I must admit that  it's been some time since the blog was last active. XD

Edited by Tirloque
6 minutes ago, Tirloque said:
  • It's Tabrielle's Chronicles, from the Chronicles of Mereth. She has indeed more than one life, a male companion, and the last chapters unveil in a draugr cave.

:classic_happy: ? It is!

Thank you. :classic_cool: That's what I couldn't find anymore.