4 minutes ago, ubermaucer said:

I seem to be getting an "Error" tag next to the animations, despite having Leito animations, slal and bakafactory animations installed and enabled. is there anything i could try to do to resolve this?

having the same problem

Anyone got any fix?

18 minutes ago, horcruxz1 said:

having the same problem

Anyone got any fix?

I dont know if youre just as incompetent as i am, but i managed to fix it by just remembering to install sexlab(in the mcm menu) and register all the animations in SLAL before opening BF ❤️

Edited by ubermaucer

Really great mod, few problems with it:

1) BPs don't regenerate for me when I try to sleep (Inns, Breezehome, custom mod homes, outside), none of which helped. Might be something with SL Survival, maybe other mod that changes how sleeping is dealt with, I have sleep quality window poping up (not sure which mod is it).

2) After assault, sometimes I lose control some things like scrolling camera on mouse, attacking (basically any button on mouse). Seems that only keyboard action work and looking around with mouse. I'm using BF's auto TFC option which stops working to tfc at that moment.

3) When assault starts (after QTE minigame), I hear attacker orgasm right away. (while using SLSO patch) Most likely related to SLSO, is there any specific setting so it doesn't happen? I'll do some testing if it's related to enjoyment settings in SLSO.

Edited by Sonya

After playing with this for a couple of weeks, I am absolutely loving this mod. One feature that I think would be an amazing addition that would add so many more options for roleplaying would be a reverse-rape feature for Female PCs. Something along the lines of this:

1. Enemy men who have a pink aura have the ability to rape you if they hit you, but if you hit them, you will be put into a struggle animation with them if there are no other enemies around. The female PC would be in the aggressor position of the struggle animation.

2. During the struggle animation, you'd have to input the QTE in order to proceed to the reverse- rape animation. If you fail the QTE, you would either be raped yourself, or thrown off, where the enemy NPC would then have the opportunity to hit you a couple of times while you're getting up.

3. If the Female PC succeeds the QTE, you would progress into the Battle Fuck mini-game. The buttons would switch to the actions of the agressor. (Grope, Strip off NPC's Clothes/Your own clothes, Pin down, etc) The animations would have to be different from the regular ones, however. Starting with either some form of forced groping on the male NPC, face-sitting, footjob, etc. Now there aren't a lot of animations out there that involve the male NPC having their pants on or whatever whilst the Female PC gropes them, so you would probably have to change the mechanics a little bit. Such as having the male NPC's penis exposed from the beginning, and in order to proceed to the next stage, you would have to lower their BP to a certain point.

4. After the Female PC pins down the male victim, the animation would then proceed to some sort of Cowgirl animation.

5. Once the Female PC makes the male victim cum enough to completely wipe out their BP, the mini-game will end. From here, another QTE will pop-up allowing you to rape them again if you succeed. If you fail the the QTE, the player will simply stand up and the male NPC will either be in a bleedout state or would have to get up.

This is a lot of stuff to implement, but I think it speaks for itself and just how awesome it would be.. There are tons of animations out there that would work for this. Although you may have to edit a few of them in order to make them work. Especially the struggling animations at #2. The only thing I would recommend not doing is using pegging for #4 onward. It certainly would be easier to implement, all it would require is switching the spots, but... honestly I think pegging is a huge turn-off.

3 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

The widget from SLSO does not seem to appear on my game, am I the only one? For normal SL anims it works, but not during BF. Im using SL1.63b9 and the patched version of SLSO for it.

Patch removes widgets,SLSO doasent work while in BF,later it works,when PC give up resisting...

On 8/20/2021 at 3:43 PM, Sonya said:

Really great mod, few problems with it:

1) BPs don't regenerate for me when I try to sleep (Inns, Breezehome, custom mod homes, outside), none of which helped. Might be something with SL Survival, maybe other mod that changes how sleeping is dealt with, I have sleep quality window poping up (not sure which mod is it).

2) After assault, sometimes I lose control some things like scrolling camera on mouse, attacking (basically any button on mouse). Seems that only keyboard action work and looking around with mouse. I'm using BF's auto TFC option which stops working to tfc at that moment.

3) When assault starts (after QTE minigame), I hear attacker orgasm right away. (while using SLSO patch) Most likely related to SLSO, is there any specific setting so it doesn't happen? I'll do some testing if it's related to enjoyment settings in SLSO.

Same here i cant attack after assault even if i load on a another save ( to fix it type tfc then save then exit from the game then enter then use the tfc command again and it solved 

Is there a way to display the controller buttons after scene for example with arrow keys? I've changed the prevent settings in the main settings tab to arrow keys but for some reason it still displays ABXY..

I'm very new to this mod (just installed it 10 minutes ago) but this is already making me want to uninstall it, even though I must admit it looks very interesting.

EDIT:

Some suggestions I have after using the mod for my first 20 minutes:

- Display what key does what action (possibly next to the text where it says "can't act" or whatever). I accidentally gave up without resisting a few times already just because I didn't remember what key does what. This also would make it easier to understand when and why some actions of the same key get rebound. I was confused when I suddenly couldn't escape anymore, but had to untie instead. Obviously it makes sense, but I didn't even realize at first that the hands of my character got tied.

- Display same keys which are bound when QTE starts. It was confusing af for me when I rebound the keys to prevent groping / start escaping to arrowkeys and QTE still showed controller buttons. Took me a while to realize I had to use the arrowkeys aswell.

- Possibly display more text lines, they switch very fast sometimes which makes it hard to read.

Thanks

EDIT2:

I'm stupid. I didn't realize you had to switch the input in the HUD tab to keyboard -> custom, because I couldn't read the text in the mcm. 

Edited by Dajovve
suggestions

I am not sure if this is the case but I think the update to the sexlab framework to beta 9 has caused this mod to stop working because it seemed to have been working for me a few weeks ago when the sexlab framework was beta 8

Edit: It wasn't the Beta 9 that was causing the problem, you actually have to enable Battlefuck and check the animations and WAIT until everything has been checked before it activates

Edited by psychsucks
On 8/17/2021 at 7:19 AM, RUNWORLDdotEXE said:

Can't find the download link for the BakaFactory animation files from OP. Can someone post the required animation files?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/bakafactory-slal-49816815

Download the "Babo H 2021.04.09 SE.7z" (anim. for humans) and "Babo C 2021.04.09 SE.7z" (anim. for creatures) files from his Patreon page in the link above. I'm not 100% sure if you need both, or just the human animation set, but I took both to be safe.

Edited by Nardy
14 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

I can confirm bleedout does not work for me either

More tests, tried all versions, and bleedout just won't trigger, character just dies. I am not sure what is wrong, mod would be amazing, but I already wasted two days of troubleshooting and I am not closer to the solution at all. I even started new game and still the same problem,  even on fresh game bleedout does not work. There was one occasion when it worked, I did not changed anything, loaded up the game and it never worked again.

I give up....

Edited by Midnightbug