• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 10:28 PM, bakedpugtatoes said:

Are we getting any more updates?

Yes. Sorry for the delay, I'm currently working on some updates on the base model, I should be able to get around to some voice pack updates this week though ?

18 hours ago, VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV said:

In Public Whore, You set Female Darkelf's Voicetype to MaleDarkelf 

Edit Id PW_BountyHunter2 0004783F

Ah yes I see that. Thanks for letting me know. I'll have the regenerate the voices for that type, I'll add it to the batch.

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, MuchW0W said:

anyone try the BAC voice pack on se ? I crash on booting skyrim se,  but with the pack off it works fine.. 

Hm.. Weird. I haven't had an issue. I'm using SE myself. Are you using the esp and bsa files included or unpacked?

Try ensuring that my esp is loading after the bac.esp

On 5/15/2022 at 4:02 AM, Executaball said:

Yes. Sorry for the delay, I'm currently working on some updates on the base model, I should be able to get around to some voice pack updates this week though ?

By the devines... can you please release an update on Trouble of Heroine?

3 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Stop unpacking the BSAs.

How do you recommend it? I just tested it with a single voice pack for Public Whore, and installing it via MO2 like a normal mod made my load time shoot up by a ton

Edited by NoppaiKohai
34 minutes ago, NoppaiKohai said:

How do you recommend it? I just tested it with a single voice pack for Public Whore, and installing it via MO2 like a normal mod made my load time shoot up by a ton

Are you unpacking the BSAs at all or just installing it normally?

If left in BSA form it really shouldn't slow down the load order at all. I am loading most of all my voice packs in my current load order, so around ~50GB, and there's no major speed slowdowns beyond a few seconds.

Did you install most of the common Skyrim SE patches like SSE Fixes and SSE Engine Fixes? 

3 hours ago, petronius said:

hey @Executaball - concerning your Troubles of Heroine voice files, were they done for the merged version of the mod? Or do they simply not include the 3 dlc separate files?

Currently they don't, no. It's just the base mod. I'll look into adding the voices for the addons soon.

I'm not sure about the merged version though due to the naming scheme, the mod and folder structures within the merged version was changed from 'troublesofheroine.esp' to 'TroublesOfHeroineSE.esp' for some reason...

Also the zip unpacks to over 3.5 GB? Wasn't the original mod only 77 MB? What exactly is in the merged version ?

Edit: Nvm I think the merged version actually included the loose files from the previous version of my ToH voice pack. 

Edited by Executaball