On 8/13/2021 at 1:49 PM, Executaball said:

There's one done by finalfrog here in groups:

I've packed a version in .BSA for SE here containing all the voices groups:

So I had a question in regard to this, I grabbed the voice pack from this but for some reason cannot get it to work with hired mercenaries from populated mods such as Baka's, would npcs added by those mods be considered a custom follower?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/populated-skyrim-50198842

Edited by Suke23
11 hours ago, Suke23 said:

So I had a question in regard to this, I grabbed the voice pack from this but for some reason cannot get it to work with hired mercenaries from populated mods such as Baka's, would npcs added by those mods be considered a custom follower?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/populated-skyrim-50198842

I'm not familiar with that mod but I can tell you that the mod author assigns a voice type to the npc, not the voice pack author.  Now, did you grab all the voice packs (groups A, B, C, and D) from that post? If not, you are missing some voices and if those are the ones used by the mod author ...

I forget where it is, but I know you can open XEdit and see what voice type is assigned to a particular npc. 

Hope this helps. ?

11 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

I'm not familiar with that mod but I can tell you that the mod author assigns a voice type to the npc, not the voice pack author.  Now, did you grab all the voice packs (groups A, B, C, and D) from that post? If not, you are missing some voices and if those are the ones used by the mod author ...

I forget where it is, but I know you can open XEdit and see what voice type is assigned to a particular npc. 

Hope this helps. ?

Thanks for the response I understand, I just checked Xedit and saw the npc uses MaleSoldier Voice which doesn't seem to be in the pack. Really appreciate the insight.

Edited by Suke23
8 minutes ago, Suke23 said:

Thanks for the response I understand, I just checked Xedit and saw the npc uses MaleSoldier Voice which doesn't seem to be in the pack. I may learn and try to generate it it via xVA appreciate the insight on this.

On "Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta 3.0 beta 1", on the quest where Camilla is getting sent to the Khajiit, when I click on the option in the screenshot, and she says her response, I get a CTD immediately after. 

I disabled the sound packs and it let me proceed.

Might just be me, but I thought I'd mention it.

ScreenShot3.png.6f8c74cf423ebaacd156eedd9f6b1c65.png

quest.png.999a2a6583f9b49869bc92db7bd8ef56.png

Edited by NicholasJMoore
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 1:29 AM, Artismarti said:

Rubber Facility Mod Patch seems to be just a picture with no links, any one else having the same issue?

On 6/29/2022 at 9:11 AM, DevilGod05 said:

The voices for The Facility not working. I have the some of the other voices and they work fine. 

We can thank the author's solid and consistent naming conventions, because you can guess the DL to the requied patch. He uses /<Modname>_<SE/LE>, but for the voice patches it's /<Modname>_VP_<SE/LE>. I went to https://exc.one/TheFacility_VP_SE and found a working Mega link

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded a few and installled them in vortex, but it wont work, what did I do wrong? Skyrim SE

in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Sound\Voice I have one file and its  (__folder_managed_by_vortex) and a few folders.

I need a step by step on how to install these voices. If someone can take time to do that I would be happy.

15 hours ago, awesome74 said:

Downloaded a few and installled them in vortex, but it wont work, what did I do wrong? Skyrim SE

in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Sound\Voice I have one file and its  (__folder_managed_by_vortex) and a few folders.

I need a step by step on how to install these voices. If someone can take time to do that I would be happy.

Which ones did you dl? I also use Vortex and I have several voice packs installed. The zip files went into my ...Vortex\downloads\skyrimse folder. After installing them (same way as any other mod), the BSA's are in my Data folder.

If you downloaded a loose files version, you'll want to pack it into a BSA. I use Cathedral Assets Optimizer. You can find it on Nexus and it has pretty good instructions.

Also, if the mod doesn't identify a voice for a npc, then the voice pack won't help with that individual. Did you talk to several individuals to make sure you were testing out a variety of voices?

8 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

Also, if the mod doesn't identify a voice for a npc, then the voice pack won't help with that individual. Did you talk to several individuals to make sure you were testing out a variety of voices?

I guess that was my problem, some NPC uses the voice pack, spectator crowds works fine, but some NPC that came with the simple slavery plus plus mod have no voice, just text. I dowloaded PW, Simple slavary pluss pluss, Lola add on, SubLola and spectator crowd, Lola voices wont work, but that can be my problem as I "force" an non follower to follow me. I just assumed it would use the voice reagardelss, but if the follower is not in the "list" of recognizable voice actors it wont work. I just dowloaded the zip file on a custom folder made for mods, installed them in vortex and let vortex do its thing , run loot and if it checks out ok, I run the game. Thank you for the reply.

Hi, if you are still taking requests, I'd like to request an update for the voices to MeatFarm 1.4.5 (not the most recent 1.5.1) since the current mod author has decided to redo a lot of the mod and this is the most complete version we are likely to have for some time and the previous voices you did for the mod really made it a lot better.

Thanks for your time and effort.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fantastic work! I have a hard time imagining what some of these mods would be like without voice lines anymore.

I've been playing with Submissive Lola; The Resubmission for a while, but I changed the name Lola in the original mod. But in the the voice packs, the NPCs still say Lola. I was hoping to patch this myself by regenerating the relevant voice lines with VASynth, but going through the mod individually is a slow process. Is there a faster way to get the reference text used to generate the voice files?