Sorry for bothering but Im a bit confused with Babo Dialogue, you see im currently using v4.401 but the download section says that its compatible with v4.31 (aka the previous version)

so i can use it with  4.401 or not? 

image.png.d4f2a1b885cd892430aa11d28d16dfbb.png

Edit: It seems to work for now, will test more and update

Edited by Jessica_Degurechaff

I've got a list of pronunciation errors for you. It's a lengthy list, so I'll put it in a spoiler section.

Spoiler

• FemaleCommander: “What are you suggesting exactly? Don’t answer that.” Both “exactly” and “answer” sound weird. “Exactly” sounds a bit like “ezzactly” and “answer” sounds like the “w” is pronounced.

• MaleSlyCynical also pronounced “answer” that way

• MaleGuard: “Maybe you could find a beggar girl”. The “gar” in “beggar” is pronounced like the “guar” in “guard”.

• FemaleSultry also did it.

• FemaleYoungEager: “I’d be called a slut”. Pronounced “slut” a little bit like “sloot”.

• FemaleYoungEager: “That does sound nice, but what you’re asking me to do…”. The “do” was pronounced like “doe”.

• FemaleYoungEager: “Are you crazy? I wouldn’t last five seconds on a battlefield.” “Seconds” sounded like “sayconds”.

• FemaleEvenToned: “I..I…”. Both of the “I”s were pronounced short, not rhyming with “eye”.

• FemaleYoungEager: “As are you? I wonder, are we kindred spirits?” Said the first part of “kindred” like the word “kind”.

• FemaleYoungEager: “’Naked’ is such a silly word to describe us.” Pronounced the second “e” in “describe”, like “describee”.

• FemaleYoungEager: “It was a series of epiphanies over the years”. The word “epiphanies” is pronounced wrong.

• Multiple: “unclothed”. Every time I heard it, it was pronounced with 3 syllables. The way that the middle syllable was pronounced also wasn’t consistent.

• FemaleYoungEager: “Allowing others…”. The “low” in “allowing” was pronounced like the word “low”.

• FemaleYoungEager: “It made me feel desirable, and I liked it.” The word “desirable” is pronounced wrong.

• MaleOldKindly: “A free blowjob? How could I refuse that.” Said “blowjob” like “blowjub”.

• FemaleCommander: “We’ll add it to what you owe the brothel.” Said “add” almost like “udd”.

• FemaleNord: “I offer hands-on self-defense training.” The word “defense” sounded like the name “Denise”.

• FemaleNord: “I’ll summon a Dremora daedroth.” Sounded like “dream-uh dedruh (or dedruth)”.

• FemaleNord: “As you wish.” The “I” in “wish” was pronounced long, like “eye”.

• FemaleYoungEager: “Thanks. I’ll let you know how it goes.” The word “goes” was pronounced like “guzz”.

• MaleOrc: “But I am an Orc who likes his fun, and his conquests.” Pronounced “conquests” like “cun-QUESTS” instead of “CON-quests”.

• MaleArgonian: “I’ve been with elves and humans before.” Said “humans” like “hummuns”.

• MaleDarkElf: “I need a night like this after traveling and listening to empty political words all day.” The word “political” was pronounced wrong.

• MaleArgonian: “Few seem so…guileless in their passion as she.” Pronounced “guileless” like “gill-less”.

• FemaleEvenToned: “He said it was a pleasure to be with a woman who felt so genuine in her loose affections.”. The word “loose” was pronounced like the word “lose”, which is never correct, of course.

• FemaleEvenToned: “It’s traditional for a sacred woman who offers physical pleasure in return for donations to the temple to wear nothing but a wreath.”. The word “sacred” was pronounced like “sack-red” instead of “say-cred”. “Wear” was “weer” instead of “wayr”. “Wreath” was “rith” instead of “reeth”.

• FemaleDarkElf: “I should think you’d know her, birds of a feather and all.” – “Feather” was “Feether” instead of “Fether”.

• FemaleDarkElf: “Tlatha”. Inconsistent, but often pronounced very fast and sometimes is even pronounced like “tathel”. My intended pronunciation is basically “tuh-LAH-thuh”. I’ve provided an audio file to you separately on this one.

• MaleYoungEager, FemaleYoungEager: Both say the word “dying” strangely, like they aren’t putting the emphasis on the first syllable. Inconsistent, though. Sometimes sounds all right.

• FemaleDarkElf: “You are to dress yourself from now on if you want to visit our father, you ignorant slut.” – “Ignorant” was pronounced like the first syllable was “eye” with a silent G.

• MaleYoungEager: “Well, I don’t know where you come from, but where I am from it would be grossly offensive.” – “Grossly” was pronounced with a short O, similar to “floss”.

• FemaleYoungEager: “Still, I don’t feel the hatred from Kovan that I feel from Fathasa…” – “hatred” was pronounced almost like “high-tred” instead of “hay-tred”.

• FemaleYoungEager: “She’s always had a bit of a self-righteous streak.” – “Self-righteous” sounded very wrong, like “self-oritus”.

• FemaleYoungEager: “I’m not a liar” – “Liar” was pronounced like “lee-er”.

• FemaleDarkElf: “A young child who won’t keep her clothes on is mildly amusing. A grown woman is not.” – “Mildly” was prounounced “mill-dly”, with a short i. “Amusing” was pronounced with a stronger short “a” sound than it should have been, rather than “uh-musing”.

• FemaleSultry also mispronounced “mildly” this way.

• FemaleDarkElf: “…for less egregious behavior than hers” – “egregious” was pronounced with a middle syllable like “gray” instead of “gree”.

• MaleYoungEager: “Do you not think it would be disrespectful for her to come to our father’s deathbed without a shred of clothing on her?” – “Shred” was pronounced like “shird”.

• FemaleDarkElf: “How did you get that letter? You thieving cutpurse!” – “Cutpurse” was pronounced like “Cutpus”.

• FemaleYoungEager: “He at least had the decency to feel bad about it and come clean.” – “Decency” was pronounced “dis-en-see” instead of “dee-sen-see”.

• FemaleYoungEager: “I knew my sister hated me, but I had no idea she would sink as low as she did” – “Low” was pronounced like it rhymed with “cow”

• FemaleYoungEager: “Expressing that opinion too loudly can be dangerous, even here far from the Summerset Isles” – “Summerset Isles” was pronounced like “Summer Stissles”

• FemaleYoungEager: “Kaladalf” – incorrect pronunciation. Might be due to regional differences in how some IPA symbols are pronounced. I will send an audio file with the correct pronunciation. Gen3 pronounced it correctly.

• MaleHighElf: “I’ll rot in here for the rest of my days before I apologize to that git” – “git” was pronounced like “jit”, but should be a hard G.

• MaleHighElf: “Calia” – incorrect pronunciation. I will send an audio file with the correct pronunciation. Gen3 pronounced it correctly.

• MaleCondescending: “Just make sure he behaves with some civility from now on” – “behaves” was pronounced like “behavs” instead of “behayvs”.

• FemaleYoungEager: “I wasn’t happy back home in Alinor” – “Alinor” was pronounced like “alley-nor”. I think the “I” is supposed to be like the one in “fist”.

• MaleGuard: “Why, that puffed-up ass” – “puffed-up ass” pronounced “puff ed upass” instead of “puffd up ass”

• MaleDarkElf: “That certainly isn’t necessary for what I have in mind, but it makes it all the more pleasant for me” – “pleasant” was pronounced like “plee-zunt”.

• I think MaleCommoner did this in a different line

• MaleDarkElf: “The nature of this experiment is somewhat…delicate” – “delicate” was pronounced like “del-uh-kate”, with a long A on the last syllable

• MaleDarkElf: “a man who was…not wholly alive?” – “Alive” sounds weird on that line. Not sure it’s pronounced wrong just has a weird rhythm do it. On another line he says it correctly.

• MaleDarkElf: “There are great, untapped magical advances to be found in the combination of eroticism…” – “eroticism” was pronounced with a long “O”

• MaleDarkElf: “I simply must work away from the city; otherwise” – not a pronunciation issue, but a semicolon should introduce a short pause

• MaleDarkElf: “I would like you to allow one of those undead Nord to…” – “undead” was pronounced like “undeed”

• MaleDarkElf: “I would also like you to do the same with a man that I reanimate” – “reanimate” was pronounced like the adjective form of “animate”; while there is ambiguity between “animate” the verb and “animate” the adjective, I don’t think there is a similar ambiguity with “reanimate”. Sometimes this word and its variations are pronounced correctly, but “reanimated” was also pronounced similarly in another line.

• MaleDarkElf: “But they’re also quite capable of” – “capable” was pronounced with a short A on the first syllable

• MaleDarkElf: “Women who wander into their tombs…” – “tombs” should have a longer “oo” sound than he used

• MaleDarkElf: “To let it truly live again” – “live” was pronounced like the adjective form, though in this case there is pronunciation ambiguity that depends on context to resolve

• MaleDarkElf: “Let’s get right to it, shall we?” – “shall” was pronounced like “shawl”

• MaleDarkElf: “I’m not sure that he speaks our language” – “language” was pronounced like “lang-gedge”

• MaleDarkElf: “I’ve proven that a soul transfer using a female vessel is possible” – “female” was pronounced like “fim-ale” instead of “fee-male”

• MaleDarkElf: “I’ve become quite…aroused” – “aroused” sounded weird

• MaleDarkElf: “Could I enjoy your company, too…” – “company” was pronounced like the second syllable was emphasized instead of the first

• MaleDarkElf: “That’s unfortunate, but I do understand” – “unfortunate” was pronounced with a long A

• MaleDarkElf: “The experiment is basically the same” – “basically” was pronounced with a short A in the first syllable

• FemaleNord: “You can pay your Dibella’s Garden dues to me, if you like” – “dues” was pronounced a bit like “duzz” instead of “dooz”

• MaleDarkElf: “I hope to share my ultimate purpose with you in celebration” – “ultimate” was pronounced with a long A, similar to the A in the word “ultimatum”

• MaleDarkElf: “I have recruited a volunteer” – “recruited” was pronounced like the “uit” was two separate sounds, like “oo-it” instead of “oot”

• MaleDarkElf: “And I am assured enough of the third that I am ready to move forward with my plans” – “enough” was pronounced like “enuv”

• MaleDarkElf: “This girl was the victim of an unfortunate encounter with icy waters” – in addition to previously mentioned “unfortunate”, the word “icy” was pronounced like “issy” instead of “eye-see”

• All voices: As I mentioned in a DM, Vanikseth and Vanika are not pronounced correctly. I have sent audio files with the correct pronunciations.

• FemaleYoungEager: “…and I developed spells that can turn intimacy deadly” – “developed” is not pronounced correctly, almost like the second e were a u

• FemaleYoungEager: “It’s an adjustment, to be sure. I am having to relearn how my own  body works” – “relearn” was pronounced like “ri-learn” instead “ree-learn”

• FemaleYoungEager: “I don’t know if I yet know how to handle being desirable” – “desirable” was pronounced like “dizzerable” instead of “dizyrable”

• FemaleYoungEager: “I am more contended than I have been in decades” – “decades” was pronounced like “di-kades” instead of “deck-ades”

• FemaleYoungEager: “I’ve been in the business of my experiments for so long, now that it’s over” – something weird happens with the audio there, like she said “now that-at it’s over”.

• Several different voice: “Black-Briar” was pronounced like “Black-Breear”

• FemaleCowardly: “I don’t like the way women look at me” – “women” was pronounced like “woman”

• FemaleCowardly: “OK.” – was pronounced like it was a word, like “ahk” instead of “O.K.”

• MaleCommonerAccented also did this in “It won’t be ok. It won’t be ok at all.”

• MaleBrute: “and as much as they try to coax you into giving them away for free” – “coax” pronounced like “co-ux” instead of like “cokes”

• Anuriel has no audio during TAPQRiftenLicense, or at least she is missing some lines of audio, but voice type (FemaleEvenToned) is one that is included for other NPCs.

• This happens in a few other situations as well. Might it be because the voice line is conditioned on whether the NPC is in an alias?

• MaleBrute: “Complain that you shouldn’t have to work for me, and see how the cat reacts.” – “reacts” was pronounced like “rakts”

• FemaleArgonian: “Go bother someone else if you don’t want to obey the law” – “bother” was pronounced with a long O

• MaleKhajiit: “You joke. Rudhiir’s penis is not small” – Rudhiir does not pronounce his own name correctly on this line. For the most part, the pronunciation is acceptable, if a little short on the “e” sound.

• MaleBrute: “But these are…sensitive, so I’m only willing to put so much in writing.” – “writing” was pronounced liked “ritting” instead of “ryting”

• MaleBrute: “There’s a trapdoor hidden nearby” – “trapdoor” sounded like “trappoor” and “nearby” sounded like “nearbee”

• MaleBrute: “between 8:00 PM and 3:00 AM” – times and “PM” and “AM” were very wrong, like “eight hundred pum and three hundred am”

• MaleBrute: “I need you to deliver a letter to a man named Erikur” – “Erikur” was pronounced like “uh-RIK-er” instead of like “AIR-i-ker”. This is a vanilla NPC so examples of correct pronunciation should be easy to find.

• MaleBrute: “DO NOT open it yourself. It contains sensitive information…” – “contains” was pronounced with an emphasized first syllable instead of second

• DLC1FemaleVampire: “We’re going to enjoy everything your body has to offer: the tongue…” – there should be a short pause after a colon but there was none

• DLC1FemaleVampire: “We’re not going to kill you, not on purpose anyway” – “purpose” sounded like it had a long O

• DLC1FemaleVampire: “We’ve only…overfed once or twice” – “overfed” had emphasis on first syllable instead of third

• DLC1FemaleVampire: “You need to take off all of your clothes” – “clothes” was pronounced with two syllables, like “clah-this” instead of “clohthz”

• DLC1FemaleVampire: “In fact, you would be so much more entertaining” – “entertaining” was pronounced liked “enter-tinning”.

• DLC1FemaleVampire: “Is your mortal pride worth so much to you that you would leave this gold lying on the table for its sake” – “table” was pronounced something like “tibble”

• FemaleCondescending: “Now, I need to get cleaned up before one of the servants sees” – “servants” was pronounced with an emphasized second syllable

• FemaleCondescending: “You want to stage a scene where I’m caught with a prostitute” – “scene” was pronounced like “sin”

• MaleArgonian also did this in a different line

• MaleSlyCynical: “A rumor like that could ruin both of us, Gisli” – “Gisli” was pronounced “giz-lie” instead of “giz-lee”

• FemaleCondescending: “So we’ll just make sure all of Solitude thinks that I’m a homosexual” – “homosexual” was pronounced liked “hommosexual" with the first O short instead of long

• FemaleCondescending: “This isn’t right, Erikur. That letter is nothing but lies and threats” – “threats” was pronounced like “threets”

• FemaleCondescending: “Divines’ sake, isn’t there something you can do about that foul man?” – “foul” was pronounced like “fall”

• FemaleCondescending: “How did these Black-Briars become anybody?” – “Black-Briars” sounded like “Black-Breeze”

• MaleSlyCynical: “They have powerful friends, or other people they’ve blackmailed or threatened” – “threatened” was pronounced like “threetened"

• MaleSlyCynical: “if he’s heard rumors, then someone must be spreading them” – “spreading” was pronounced like “spreeding”

• FemaleCondescending: “Hasty? Do you really think we can go on like this?” – “hasty” was pronounced with a short A instead of a long one, like the A in “faster”

• MaleSlyCynical: “I’m just annoyed that it isn’t ending on our own terms” – “annoyed” sounded like there was emphasis on the first syllable

• MaleSlyCynical: “If there were some way to make the Black-Briars pay, I’d do it, but they’re too well connected” – “connected” was pronounced with an emphasized “kahn” instead of an unstressed “kun”

• FemaleCondescending: “why do you think I would confirm them even if they were?” – confirm was pronounced with same issue as “connected” just above

• Erikur servant: “I’m so sorry, milady! I’ll leave at once” – “milady” was pronounced like “millidy”

• FemaleYoungEager: “Please be careful with this knowledge” – “knowledge” was pronounced like “no-lij” instead of “nah-lij”

• FemaleYoungEager: “I don’t know what the effects will be if you don’t transfer the souls into empty vessels” – “vessels” sounded like it was pronounced with two emphasized syllables

• FemaleYoungEager: “I guess the right word for you is ‘succubus’” – “succubus” was pronounced with a stressed second syllable, like “suh-KYOO-bis”, instead of first, like “SUH-kyoo-bus”

• FemaleYoungEager: “I’ll have to access the library at the College” – “library” was pronounced with a short i instead of a long one, like the second syllable was stressed instead of the first

• FemaleYoungEager: “but they won’t know who I am, so my history with them should be no issue” – “who I am” sounded like “who wuh I am”, and “history” was pronounced like it rhymed with the standalone word “story”

• FemaleYoungEager: “I am engrossed in my research” – “engrossed” sounded like a short O instead of a long one

• MaleBrute: “I was going to credit you 250 for a job well done” – “credit” sounded a little like “crit”, but it was a little hard to tell because a quest completion happens on top of the line

• MaleOldKindly: “Yes, from the Temple of Dibella. One of the priestesses there can help you” – “priestesses” was pronounced like “priest-zez”, two syllables instead of three

• FemaleSultry also pronounced the word like “priest-zez”

• FemaleSultry: “I believe she spends a good deal of time in the Silver-Blood Inn these days” – “Silver-Blood” was pronounced like “Silver Blue-d”, like “ooh” instead of “uh”

• FemaleYoungEager: “Tell them I can’t keep appeasing the consciences” – “consciences” was pronounced like “cun-see-in-siz”

• MaleEvenToned: “Look, this is embarrassing” – “embarrassing” was pronounced like “im-bare-ASS-ing”

• MaleEvenToned: “but learning from a sacred woman, Kerah understood” – “sacred” was pronounced like “sack-red”;  “Kerah” was pronounced like “care-uh”, but vanilla lines pronounce it like “keer-uh”

• FemaleYoungEager also had “sack-red” pronunciation

• FemaleYoungEager: “That venom ate at MY soul, and I felt like I was encouraging it” – “encouraging” was pronounced like “in-cur-EJ-ing” it instead of “in-CUR-uh-jing”

• FemaleSultry: “As priestesses, part of our duty is to help shoulder the burdens of the people” – “shoulder” was pronounced like the word “should” with “er” on the end

• FemaleSultry: “…and those burdens can be heavy” – “heavy” was pronounced like “hay-vee”

• MaleCondescending: “If you don’t have one, you’ll have to speak to the Jarl’s steward” – “steward” was pronounced like it rhymed with “yard”

• MaleCondescending: “She is always welcome here, even if she is cold to me these days. What about her?” – “about” was pronounced like simply “out”.

• FemaleShrill: “Kept his paws off me, to be honest” – the “H” in “honest” was not silent

• FemaleYoungEager: “I suppose I only saw his animosity” – “animosity” was pronounced with a long O sound, like the O in “most”

• FemaleYoungEager: “I know the temple doesn’t bring in as many donations” – “donations” was pronounced like the two words “do nations”

• FemaleSultry: “And, finally, to complete your reinstatement” – “complete” was pronounced like “cum-PLATE”

• All voice types: “Sassa” pronunciation is not correct. I think I have already sent an audio file with the correct pronunciation.

• FemaleYoungEager: “When we are ordained, we perform an act of physical love” – “physical” was pronounced with a first syllable like “feez” instead of “fiz”

• FemaleYoungEager: “Since I am rejoining the temple, I must reaffirm my commitment” – “reaffirm” was pronounced like “reh-firm”

• FemaleYoungEager: “That’s a conversation for afterwards” – “conversation” was pronounced like “cun-versation”

• FemaleYoungEager: “It’s customary for Sisters who specialize in erotic instruction to wear nothing” – “erotic” was pronounced with a long O

• FemaleYoungEager: “The wreath is ceremonial and identifies my affiliation with the temple” – “wreath” was pronounced like the word “wraith”; “identifies” also sounded weird, maybe like “identifees”

• FemaleSultry: “Your timing is unfortunate” – “timing” sounded like “timming”

• FemaleOldGrumpy: “That potion is meant to be sipped” – “meant” pronounced like “meent”

• FemaleOldGrumpy: “Bring me 15 Butterfly wings” – “15” sounded like “50”; “butterfly” sounded like “butterflee”

• FemaleOldGrumpy: “15 Thistle Branches” – the second “t” in “thistle” was pronounced and “branches” sounded like the “es” was left off

• FemaleOldGrumpy: “And a Briar Heart” – “Briar Heart” sounded like “bree-er hurt”

• FemaleCondescending: “There are duties you must fulfill as Our Blessed Lady’s priestess” – “priestess” was pronounced like “price tess”

• Also “Blessed” should be two syllables in this context, but that wouldn’t always be the case for “blessed”, so if it’s not feasible to fix then so be it

• FemaleCondescending: “You will help spread Dibella’s love through erotic arts and collecting donations” – “erotic” was pronounced with a long O and “collecting” was pronounced like “KAH-lek-ting” instead of “kuh-LEK-ting”

• FemaleCondescending: “You must also help us recruit more sisters and help us establish…” – “establish” was pronounced like “estiblish"

• FemaleCondescending: “you will answer to your senior Sisters” – “senior” was pronounced like “sin-yer”

• FemaleCondescending: “Very well. I name you a Novice of the Temple…” – “novice” was pronounced like “no-viss” instead of “nah-viss”

• FemaleCondescending: “I have some tasks for you that will determine…” – “determine” was pronounced with a long i

• FemaleCondescending: “Your first task will be to make a small pilgrimage…” – “pilgrimage” was pronounced with a long a, like the a in “mage”

• FemaleCondescending: “See to it that the shrine is free of debris…” – “debris” was not pronounced correctly, like “di-briss”

• FemaleCondescending: “A life of devotion to Dibella’s Temple is a life full of eroticism” – “eroticism” was pronounced with a long O

• FemaleCondescending: “By doing this before her shrine you will present to her your willingness to accept that aspect of your devotion to her” – “present” was pronounced with a stressed first syllable, “aspect” was pronounced with an unstressed first syllable, and “her” was pronounced like “hair” or “here”

• FemaleCondescending: “…but this is a perfect opportunity” – “opportunity” was pronounced like “oh poor tunity”

• FemaleYoungEager: “…please come find me in the Windpeak Inn in Dawnstar when you are finished here” – “finished” was pronounced with three syllables

• FemaleYoungEager: “My name is Gwynona” – “Gwynona” pronounced incorrectly. I will send an audio file.

• FemaleYoungEager: “You are the one who brought the new Sybil to the Temple, are you not?” – “Sybil” was pronounced like “sib-ill” instead of “sib-uhl”; this happens on lots of lines with this word

• FemaleYoungEager: “I did, but only so there would be no temptation for passersby to steal from the goddess” – “passersby” was pronounced like “passers-bee”

• FemaleYoungEager: “I will pray some more to Dibella to show me the way” – “show” was pronounced like it rhymed with “cow”

• FemaleCondescending: “Very good. Were there any monetary offerings left?” – “monetary” was pronounced like “mon-tary”

• FemaleYoungEager: “seems to match some of the information” – “information” had the second syllable pronounced like the standalone word “for”

• FemaleCondescending: “Hopefully, Skyrim has not descended into such dishonor that thieves made off with them” – “dishonor” was pronounced like the words “dish honor”

• FemaleCondescending: “Thank Dibella she revealed your dishonesty” - “dishonesty” was pronounced like the words “dish honesty”

• FemaleYoungEager: “If she can convince Mother Hamal, then that will be enough for me” – “Hamal” was not pronounced correctly. This is a vanilla name, so there should be lines for use as a reference on the correct pronunciation.

• MaleBrute: “I’d hire nothing but women as servants and have them all do this, if only my wife wouldn’t cause a scandal about it” – “cause” was pronounced like “cuz” and “scandal” sounded like “scannel”

• MaleBrute: “I can think of nothing better than being with beautiful women who dispense with false modesty” – “modesty” was pronounced with a long O, like the O in the word “mode”

• MaleArgonian: “Firm wood makes the instrument more useful” – “firm” was pronounced like “fyrm”, like the I in “fire”

• MaleBrute: “You managed to bring the perfect blend of humor and eroticism” – “humor” was pronounced like “hummer” and “eroticism” had a long O

• FemaleNord: “No matter what happens, stay in character” – “character” was pronounced like “chair-acter”

• Also FemaleSultry

• MaleArgonian: “I was part of an acting troupe in Cyrodiil” – “Cyrodiil” was pronounced with a stressed second syllable instead of a stressed first syllable.

• MaleArgonian: “plays of…questionable artistic value” – “value” was pronounced like “val-uh” instead of “val-yoo”

• MaleArgonian: “he does not care for flute-playing in the inn, no” – “flute-playing” was pronounced like “flute-pilling”

• MaleCoward: “here is your license” – “license” was pronounced like “liss-ense”

• FemaleSultry: “The audience is here to see the innuendo become reality” – “innuendo” pronounced with a “doo” at the end instead of a “doh”

• MaleArgonian: “My lady, I believe the innkeeper may take notice of all these private performances” – “notice” was pronounced like “not-iss” instead of “noh-tiss”

• MaleSlyCynical: “I have an idea of a way to help them, but it’s a bit…unorthodox” – “unorthodox” pronounced like “unorthoduct”

• MaleSlyCynical: “I believe sex is the key to communicating with the spirits” – “spirits” was pronounced like a Southern American accent, “spayr-its”

• MaleCommander: “Ysmir’s beard!” – “Ysmir” was pronounced like “suh-meer” instead of like “eez-meer”. This is a vanilla name, so there should be plenty of examples of correct pronunciation.

• MaleCommander: “living in the mountains to the northeast of Rorikstead” – “Rorikstead” was pronounced like “Rorikstod”. This is a vanilla name for pronunciation reference.

\
  • FemaleOldGrumpy: “Yes, it’s ready” – “ready” was pronounced like “ray-dee”

• MaleGuard: “They’re calling Raerek ‘The Stallion of Markarth’” – “Stallion” was pronounced with a first syllable like the standalone word “stall”

• MaleGuard: “had something to do with a group of women leaving his bedroom smiling” – “Smiling” was pronounced like “smilling”

• FemaleArgonian: “Don’t breathe such nonsense to Intius” – “breathe” was pronounced with two syllables instead of one

• FemaleArgonian: “It’s about Aia” – “Aia” not pronounced correctly. Audio file already sent.

• MaleOldKindly: “She was kind and a bit stubborn” – “stubborn” was pronounced with a second syllable like the standalone word “born”

• MaleOldKindly: “Why do you bring up old wounds?” – “wounds” was pronounced like the past tense verb “wound” (rhyming with “pound”) with an “s” on the end

• FemaleArgonian: “I don’t want to believe this, but this is his handwriting” – “handwriting” was pronounced like “hand ritting”

• FemaleArgonian: “He hurt his own daughter because of his prejudice” – “prejudice” pronounced with a first syllable like “pree” instead of “preh”

• FemaleArgonian: “…pitied him for the lies he told me” – “lies” pronounced like “lees”

• MaleOldKindly: “…but please believe I loved you in earnest and still do” – sounded like the “in” got doubled up, like “I loved you in in earnest”

• MaleSlyCynical: “even though it didn’t have the results I wanted” – “results” was pronounced with a stressed first syllable instead of second

• MaleGuard: “Are you Intius Dinora?” – “Dinora” not pronounced correctly. I will send an audio file.

• MaleOldKindly: “If I am able, I will write to you” – “able” was pronounced like “ubble”

• MaleOldKindly: “Farewell, my love” – “farewell” was pronounced like the words “far well”

• MaleCommander: “Does the ghost know you’ve avenged her death?” – “ghost” was pronounced with a short O instead of long

• MaleCommander: “You’ve done Morthal a great service” – “Morthal” not pronounced correctly. Vanilla name.

• FemaleYoungEager: “I am certain the author’s name is false” – “author” was pronounced with a second syllable like the standalone word “or”

• FemaleYoungEager: “I’ll contact you if I find anything” – “contact” was pronounced like “kun-TACT” instead of “KON-tact”

• MaleCommonerAccented: “Uriel Septim VII” – “VII” said like the word “vie”

• MaleCommonerAccented: “I’m not meaning to be indelicate with her reputation” – “indelicate” said with a final syllable like “kate”, and “reputation” pronounced like “reh puh tation” instead of “rep yoo tation”

• MaleCommonerAccented: “We decided to get a little more…intimate with each other” – “intimate” pronounced with last syllable like the word “mate”

• FemaleOldKindly: “He’s a kind man, always very polite” – “polite” pronounced with a stressed first syllable instead of second

• FemaleOldKindly: “Of course, he has his mischievous side” – “mischievous” pronounced like “miss CHEE vus”

• MaleBrute: “I spoke to Frida about it” – “Frida” mispronounced. This is a vanilla name.

• MaleBrute: “He’s the one who reported Jessa Matius missing.” – “Matius” mispronounced. This is a vanilla name from Oblivion, but I will send an audio file.

• MaleCommonerAccented: “One of them pulled the robes off another, and underneath was a naked girl” – “naked” was pronounced like it rhymed with “raked”

• MaleCommonerAccented: “then he rowed away” – pronounced like the argument kind of “rowed” instead of the propelling a boat kind of “rowed”

• Other places with the word “row” also pronounced like this.

• MaleCommonerAccented: “Forgive me if I perform poorly” – “perform” pronounced like “perferm”

• MaleCommonerAccented: “It was…incredible” – “incredible” pronounced like “in-creed-able”

• MaleBrute: “The information you got from Jagar” – “Jagar” pronounced like “yay-ger” instead of “yay-gar”. I will send an audio file.

• MaleCommonerAccented: “don’t do anything stupid” – “stupid” pronounced like “stuh-pid” instead of “stoo-pid”

• MaleCommonerAccented: “I think we should go somewhere more private, don’t you?” – “private” pronounced like “prih-vayt”

• FemaleCommander: “You’re in the castle of Broluk Korglug, on his private island” – “Broluk”, “Korglug”, and “island” mispronounced. Will send files for names. “Island” was pronounced like the separate words “is land”.

• Mispronounced name “Cania Bruiant”. I will send an audio file.

• FemaleSultry: “Well, you’ll be getting a lot more experience here” – “experience” was pronounced like “ex-pair-ee-ence” instead of “ex-peer-ee-ence”

• FemaleSultry: “Come into the arena with me” – “arena” pronounced like “AR-ih-nuh” instead of “uh-REE-nuh”

17 hours ago, ponutpounder said:

I might be stupid but can someone explain to me how does it work? Do I just download voice pack and put it into MO2? Because I had did that and it wont work.

yes. as long as the "parent" mod is there it should work, just make sure ESPs from voices are BELOW the esps from the main mod,

Example: 
image.png.d70dff588886b55242a7078e67a05a89.png

as long as you do that everything should work, just be aware of Mod versions (tho it usually just means any new dialogue added by the main mod its going to be silent as it was before)

Hello,

i play on SE and try to get thief voice to working. 

how do i install these? cant install the z01 file. need to convert it to ZIP. there is also no ESP showing in plugins. only that it overwrites Thief itself

On 6/22/2022 at 2:30 PM, adle said:

Hello,

i play on SE and try to get thief voice to working. 

how do i install these? cant install the z01 file. need to convert it to ZIP. there is also no ESP showing in plugins. only that it overwrites Thief itself

its an old version but it works.. i downloaded bsa version and copy pasted it directly in game folder.. it doesnt take long time to load up and works.. only problem is that its and old version so voices are only up to 0.8 story.. i've been waiting for new updated voice files.. but it seems without translation file its not possible

Screenshot (270).png

Edited by sagar123

@Executaball Sorry for the ping as i usually dont like bothering the modders themselves:
But I wonder if either you or DoublecheeseBurger would be interested in this mod: 

I have been using it for a while and did not see any voice acting tho by the nature of the mod it may be that i have yet to simply "set foot" in an actual voiced part, but looking at the files (based on my basic understanding of file folder pathing) it seem to have almost no voices.

May you guys take a look at it? its the only mod i can think of that could benefit for this since you guys (and others) already pretty much voiced like 90% of the MAIN mods out there

Thanks for your hard work!

56 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

looking at the files (based on my basic understan

Look in the sound directory in your data folder or in the mod folder if using MO2. There should be a voicetype subdir and the plugin name subsubdir.

Edited by TrollAutokill
3 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

image.png.6d5a49de8475a20bde3fa7ee02ec3bc4.png

this is all i see, and thats why i made the request 

It seems like there are 3 dialogue lines for Harkon. You'd probably want more than that...

I'll run the script to count the number of lines. If it's not that many maybe my computer can handle it. Though only followers using one of the Skyrim voicetype will be voiced, not the custom voiced ones.

Edited by TrollAutokill
10 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

It seems like there are 3 dialogue lines for Harkon. You'd probably want more than that...

I'll run the script to count the number of lines. If it's not that many maybe my computer can handle it. Though only followers using one of the Skyrim voicetype will be voiced, not the custom voiced ones.

I tried to do it myself since my pc should be able to do anything, but i dont know what i did wrong but it simply did not work.
For what i understand about the mod its not that dialogue heavy tho

2 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

I tried to do it myself since my pc should be able to do anything, but i dont know what i did wrong but it simply did not work.
For what i understand about the mod its not that dialogue heavy tho

Still 55 000 lines if I would do all Skyrim voicetypes, that's like 5 nights for my little computer. What's your favorite followers voicetype? I will process them. Open the Follower esp in SSEdit or xEdit and select the NPC form in the left panel to find the voicetype in the right panel.

If someone wants to run xvaSynth over the whole bunch, I put the csv file in attachment, you just have to replace my mod path to your data path (55 000 times) and drop the csv into xvaSynth.

JoyfulFollowers.esp-1.csv

Edited by TrollAutokill
11 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Still 55 000 lines if I would do all Skyrim voicetypes, that's like 5 nights for my little computer. What's your favorite followers voicetype? I will process them. Open the Follower esp in SSEdit or xEdit and select the NPC form in the left panel to find the voicetype in the right panel.

If someone wants to run xvaSynth over the whole bunch, I put the csv file in attachment, you just have to replace my mod path to your data path (55 000 times) and drop the csv into xvaSynth.

JoyfulFollowers.esp-1.csv 10.76 MB · 0 downloads

Got it, will try it and see how it goes, thanks

Probably a dumb question, but how do I let the mod play the voices? 

I have the mod, like Troubles of Heroine, I have the voice files, now I also like to hear the voices in the game. Do I need to do something more? If yes, What?

15 minutes ago, kmaaier said:

Probably a dumb question, but how do I let the mod play the voices? 

I have the mod, like Troubles of Heroine, I have the voice files, now I also like to hear the voices in the game. Do I need to do something more? If yes, What?

Which NPC? Which voicetype? You should make sure you actually have those in your voice directory.

Also if using LE you will need to make sure the voice files are not packed in a BSA but loose.

The path to the voicefiles should use the exact name of the plugin (or the same with added "textures" word). Sometimes this name is different between SE and LE or for whatever reason.

Edited by TrollAutokill