Jump to content

AAF Nuka Ride: A Porn Studio Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted
18 minutes ago, JB. said:

 

Well, you jumped the gun a bit there xD I already have a new update ready with the textures. I even reduced the size of some textures because they were huge—21MB (the Fallon's Store bag, the bus, some frat house textures)—whereas the usual size would be 1 or 2MB; so, overall, the mod has shed nearly 20MB in total now. 

 

 

However, I've run into a slight snag. A week or two ago, someone suggested I replace the C4 stuck to the Sanctuary pylon with a more appropriate (and vanillsa) mesh. I remember liking the suggestion, but I can't find the post or the mesh anymore. 😔

 

I haven't been able to test your edit of the school chairs yet. Can I include them in the mod?

 

 

You are free to use any mods I publish on LoversLab or Nexus (I only have one on Nexus).

 

Posted
9 minutes ago, krispykreme66 said:

New issue, I am trying to kiss Larsen and my character is not doing anything. I have tried restarting from a different save multiple times but nothing happens.

You don't have AAF installed correctly. You need to check the official guide on LoversLab or ask for help on the AAF Discord. The mod calls for animations that are in my mod or in Atomic Lust.

 

I don't know if it still exists, but when AAF is improperly installed, it displays a percentage in the top right corner, a percentage lower than 100%.

Posted
2 hours ago, JB. said:

 

At least in Nora's route, I plan to convince the Queen to leave by using the mirelurk hatchling as a mediator. First, though, the mirelurk has to qualify as a lawyer, meaning he has to go to the Nuka university. He’ll get bullied there, so we’ll have to get him into Sigma Phi Alpha for protection.  I’ve even planned it so you hear how the students mock the mirelurk at first but eventually come to respect him; a girl even becomes his girlfriend, and then you find out they broke up, and so on. Anyway, once he has his law degree, he’ll convince the Queen. I’ve been keeping all this bottled up for years; I’ll do it someday, I promise. The mirelurk storyline really undermines the seriousness of it all, but I find it entertaining.

 

But since the hatchling isn't particularly important in Norita's route, the Queen is simply going to be killed offscreen. Norita will be too busy dealing with Doberman to focus on the Queen.


You are smoking something, good, right?
Anyway - don't stop - outcome is so great.

Posted
2 hours ago, JB. said:

But since the hatchling isn't particularly important in Norita's route, the Queen is simply going to be killed offscreen. Norita will be too busy dealing with Doberman to focus on the Queen.

 

Excuse the heck out of me, JB, but that hatchling is crucial to my plans in my Norita route.  Daddy said once (sarcastically, of course, all the way back at Fizztop when I met the investors to get the flag pole) he'll cook for me the day he hears a mirelurk speak and gosh darn it, I'm holding him to that 🤣 Even though now I have a feeling he gonna just make me some noodles and I'll have to pretend its the best thing I've ever eaten just because he put in the effort 😆

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...