On 9/23/2022 at 5:34 AM, cadejocr said:

On "Alien Abduction: On the south east from Fallon's Department Store you can find crashed UFO."

Aproach the UFO and ... nothing happends.

was about to go into fallons   and got "abducted" into spaceship   somehow from there on nothing happens.. is there a animation for the alien that is missing ?

does anyone know a animation pack with a male-alien/female scene in it ?

i thought i have one, but aaf says no..

On 9/23/2022 at 7:34 AM, cadejocr said:

Aproach the UFO and ... nothing happends.

Near the UFO there is a special area, entering which will teleport to the ship. Try to get close.

On 9/23/2022 at 5:13 PM, Casa98 said:

hey again, where to find that note to start Major Law

Look the pkace on one of the screenshots on the mod page. The copy of the note in the safe in the AAAPOSSpecialRoom.

9 hours ago, MetZwerg said:

is there a animation for the alien that is missing ?

You need to talk to the alien many times. After a few times, he will bring you back to Earth, whether there were animations or not.

On 9/25/2022 at 11:14 PM, DSHV said:

Near the UFO there is a special area, entering which will teleport to the ship. Try to get close.

Look the pkace on one of the screenshots on the mod page. The copy of the note in the safe in the AAAPOSSpecialRoom.

You need to talk to the alien many times. After a few times, he will bring you back to Earth, whether there were animations or not.

Negative walk  the area and nothing happends.

xxxxxx.png

On 9/27/2022 at 7:59 AM, RenFL2 said:

How do you get Bait's Perk?

One of the options for serving him - he will lead you to the professor Transformo. After the dialog with the professor, he will give you the perk.

On 9/27/2022 at 9:41 AM, cadejocr said:

Negative walk  the area and nothing happends.

So the script did not work, some users say that random scripts do not work for them.

On 9/27/2022 at 10:48 AM, DuskGuard said:

Any plans to add more dialogue to Xana and Brutus?

I had an idea to add comments to them in places, for example, comment on a smell or garbage. But I need to write such comments and understand how to implement them.

On 9/26/2022 at 3:57 AM, MetZwerg said:

was about to go into fallons   and got "abducted" into spaceship   somehow from there on nothing happens.. is there a animation for the alien that is missing ?

does anyone know a animation pack with a male-alien/female scene in it ?

i thought i have one, but aaf says no..

I don't think there is any alien animation for now

On 9/29/2022 at 2:47 AM, DSHV said:

One of the options for serving him - he will lead you to the professor Transformo. After the dialog with the professor, he will give you the perk.

So I assume that's the part where the prof says talks about you being a bitch and if you could show him. I got that, and after I said yes, the dialogue exits and nothing happens. No sex scene or anything. I tried manually starting a scene, but that did nothing. Wanted to confirm that was the right actions

I searched all over the area around the amphitheater and no sign of jeffery and i looked all over good neighbor and no sigh of buck and i finished the silver shroud  and lastly i went southeast of west roxbury and i didnt find the ufo

On 9/30/2022 at 5:51 PM, FallFall said:

I need a way to teleport to Bait.

46 minutes ago, MouseyReaper said:

anyone knows the ref id for some of the companions

You can load a previous save (or start a new game for this) and click them, then load the last save and use moveto player. Or help name 1, placeatme id 1.

On 9/30/2022 at 11:30 PM, BraveNewWorld721 said:

All those minuteman in the cabin (both male and female) gender show in AAF is female,

This is one NPC, just resetting in random appearance. Maybe NPC was a woman first?

On 10/2/2022 at 11:01 AM, jstnf said:

Most of the quest dont work like i cant find Buck Ziltch

Can you try another version (XDI/Non-XDI)? Looks like the mod is not installed correctly.

On 10/2/2022 at 7:41 PM, Elgate said:

How should I go about updating the mod from 1.3.3 to the current version?

Just overwrite with new version, the update just add new content, not changing the old. But do a hard save, just in case.

On 10/2/2022 at 10:07 PM, RenFL2 said:

Wanted to confirm that was the right actions

Yes, just a small dialogue.

26 minutes ago, Nivellen69 said:

I cant free brutus. When i talk to the jailor and choose one of the dialogs to free him it just ends and nothing happens

Sounds like the dialog script is not working. Do other quests work? Any progress?

Edited by DSHV
More answers
21 hours ago, DSHV said:

This is one NPC, just resetting in random appearance. Maybe NPC was a woman first?

Oh, I thought it just use a minutemen list. 

So, is there anyway i can do to solve this issue? Just change the NPC gender once and it will work? But will the also cause female act as male with out strap-on?

Edited by BraveNewWorld721
On 10/4/2022 at 5:04 PM, DSHV said:

You can load a previous save (or start a new game for this) and click them, then load the last save and use moveto player. Or help name 1, placeatme id 1.

Can you try another version (XDI/Non-XDI)? Looks like the mod is not installed correctly.

Just overwrite with new version, the update just add new content, not changing the old. But do a hard save, just in case.

Yes, just a small dialogue.

Sounds like the dialog script is not working. Do other quests work? Any progress?

Well I managed to teleport him in and he seems alive and gets angroed when I shoot him and I can even still from him but I can't talk to him for some reason.

For some reason I can’t start the school of whoring quest, maxim doesn’t mention it after I leave the prison but if I walk to the teacher she has the dialogue. But the quest isn’t actually starting and she keeps saying the same thing - “go train (then I have 3 options)”. Rly annoying pls help

On 10/5/2022 at 3:03 PM, BraveNewWorld721 said:

So, is there anyway i can do to solve this issue

Maybe in AFF you can change positions? I'm not very familiar with it. Maybe resurrecting or disabling/enabling in the console can help?

On 10/6/2022 at 2:08 PM, Waity6taity said:

hey everyone I suggest to add "Endless Pit" perk lines for quest Super Friend in PARADASA

I'm almost sure that there is at least one check of that perk.

23 hours ago, FallFall said:

but I can't talk to him for some reason.

Put the mod at the bottom of your modlist.

23 hours ago, ItsYaBoi12321 said:

mine has the same thing happen

But it works for some, so the problem is not only in the mod itself. Perhaps other mods do something?

12 hours ago, AthenaLiandry said:

What versions do I download to get the full mod?

1.4.4 - the latest. And install Non-XDI patch, if you play without XDI.

9 hours ago, shivster000 said:

isn’t actually starting and she keeps saying the same thing

The quest does not appear in the log. You need to come back to her after some time for new content. Or all her content is already completed and you can just have sex with everyone in the room of your choice.