On 9/9/2022 at 3:28 PM, Lynx2k10 said:

Are these NPCs attached to some invisible mat or to some coordinates inside the shack ?

They just enable for the first time, then resetting next. Just put AAACabinMinuteman (Or any other NPC) there and in the properties of your bell's script choose this NPC.

On 9/9/2022 at 7:37 PM, ruhacsomag said:

Please... someone take the time and write... when, what is the show about!?

Perks, globals, quest's ids are in the readme, if it helps you.

On 9/9/2022 at 10:12 PM, pepegas41 said:

sex scenes don't start playing after talking to npc for me , idk why

Only with the mod's NPCs? Or animations don't work in your game? Is AAF installed correctly? With animations and themes?

Edited by DSHV
Grammar
2 hours ago, DSHV said:

They just enable for the first time, then resetting next. Just put AAACabinMinuteman (Or any other NPC) there and in the properties of your bell's script choose this NPC.

On 9/9/2022 at 6:37 PM, ruhacsomag said:

Should it be done with CK? I couldn't find any properties in FO4Edit. Or you mean this one?

Spoiler

AAACabinMuniteman.JPG

Hence, I should put this values instead?

Spoiler

254569072_Fallout42022-09-1220-55-04.png.b40b3186f4c6f19727af23a4da276fa3.png

Anyway, just moved him there until better times. Tyvm.

Spoiler

ScreenShot281.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot282.png

Edited by Lynx2k10
20 hours ago, DSHV said:

Perks, globals, quest's ids are in the readme, if it helps you.

Only with the mod's NPCs? Or animations don't work in your game? Is AAF installed correctly? With animations and themes?

I've attached the file, check if it fixed the Passive Necrophile perk.

problemsofsurvivor.esp 4.3 MB · 1 download

AAF works fine , same with animation pack , it work with other dialog mod as well just not this mod for some reason

21 hours ago, Lynx2k10 said:

Should it be done with CK?

Yes, the script needs to know which particular NPC to use.

I don't remember making Cereal Killer. Is it some other mod?

11 hours ago, Josjos96 said:

how do i know if the mod its working?

If there is no button, then the mod is installed wrong. Try putting the mod at the bottom of your modlist or use a different version (XDI or Non-XDI).

3 hours ago, pepegas41 said:

it work with other dialog mod as well just not this mod for some reason

It's strange, because it works for others. In what particular case does it not work?

1,4.3:

-Passive Necrophile fix;
-Wear and Tear: Bad ending (for the heroine and good for Maxim Dickson). Activate the button under the Maxim's table to start. The game will be ended and it will be impossible to return to normal playthrough. So make a hard save;

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

1,4.3:

-Passive Necrophile fix;
-Wear and Tear: Bad ending (for the heroine and good for Maxim Dickson). Activate the button under the Maxim's table to start. The game will be ended and it will be impossible to return to normal playthrough. So make a hard save;

I Can't give the main fight cunt the 5 militia hats she just starts saying that i should destroy the brotherhood and all

On 9/13/2022 at 9:42 PM, DSHV said:

Yes, the script needs to know which particular NPC to use.

I don't remember making Cereal Killer. Is it some other mod?

If there is no button, then the mod is installed wrong. Try putting the mod at the bottom of your modlist or use a different version (XDI or Non-XDI).

It's strange, because it works for others. In what particular case does it not work?

doesn't work with all npc so far , also the major didnt appear after picking up the note , i made sure to put the mod at the end of the load order as well

23 hours ago, Niki69 said:

I Can't give the main fight cunt the 5 militia hats she just starts saying that i should destroy the brotherhood and all

Can you check what a stage of a quest with getstage AAAPOSWearandTear? Should be 21. Globals for the progress for the factions: AAADicksonBOS, AAADicksonMinutemen, AAADicksonRailroad: 0 - not started, 1 - in progress, 2 - done. So use code set AAADicksonMinutemen to 2 to finish this objective.

21 hours ago, pepegas41 said:

also the major didnt appear after picking up the note

It looks like the mod's scripts are not working. They are in problemsofsurvivor - Main.BA2, no problem with it?

8 hours ago, lostaccount123 said:

Привет, я не до конца понимаю как установить это через МО2, можешь подсказать?

Yes, you, bro, are a comedian: "не до конца".? Archive the ".esp" in 7z and install via MO2. In the left window, the translation should be below the main mod, unless MO2 asks for a replacement. Oh, and don't forget about the birds on the left...?

On 9/16/2022 at 4:14 PM, lostaccount123 said:

Привет, я не до конца понимаю как установить это через МО2, можешь подсказать?

Через МО2 установить можно только сам мод, а перевод нужно вручную скопировать и вставить в папку с уже установленным модом и подтвердить замену.

On 9/18/2022 at 7:19 AM, KevinDaldry said:

Wondering the bad ending for heroine only works in the very end stage of Maxi's quest

He will issue this quest like any other of his quests. You just need to press the button under his table twice. This will be the Game Over, you will not be able to continue the game, only load the save.

19 hours ago, Casa98 said:

Bouncer is bugged for me

You can completly ignore him. Go to Concord Speakeasy.

Add 1.4.4 Non-XDI version and the link to 1.4.4 RUS.