2 hours ago, Kaptosh said:

I've been playing for a week now and just last night AE triggered while i was in diamond city out of no where, didn't change any settings whatsoever.

Don't know if it is a script delay or something preventing it from initializing,

That's interesting... If you have some time, would you be able to answer the following questions?

1) Do you use Autonomous Perk feature (so that only NPCs with that perk can/cannot participate in AAF scenes) or not?

2) If you do, what did you select in AE installer for Autonomous Perk distribution - RobCo Patcher or SPID?

3) In AE's MCM, what's the value you've set for Autonomous Perk distribution (how long it takes for NPC to get the perk; default value is 15 real life seconds)?

4) In AE's MCM, how often did you set AE to search for actors for AAF event? Not the actor distance, but time value.

I'm having some difficulties with Autonomous Perk feature, as AE works without it. I've installed AE with RobCo Patcher option. I've set the distribution time to 1 and search delay to 30 real life seconds and AE just doesn't trigger.

If I disable Autonomous Perk (so that all NPCs can participate in AAF scenes), AE works just fine. But man, I'd like to have that full control over it with the perk, not gonna lie.

5 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

That's interesting... If you have some time, would you be able to answer the following questions?

1) Do you use Autonomous Perk feature (so that only NPCs with that perk can/cannot participate in AAF scenes) or not?

2) If you do, what did you select in AE installer for Autonomous Perk distribution - RobCo Patcher or SPID?

3) In AE's MCM, what's the value you've set for Autonomous Perk distribution (how long it takes for NPC to get the perk; default value is 15 real life seconds)?

4) In AE's MCM, how often did you set AE to search for actors for AAF event? Not the actor distance, but time value.

I'm having some difficulties with Autonomous Perk feature, as AE works without it. I've installed AE with RobCo Patcher option. I've set the distribution time to 1 and search delay to 30 real life seconds and AE just doesn't trigger.

If I disable Autonomous Perk (so that all NPCs can participate in AAF scenes), AE works just fine. But man, I'd like to have that full control over it with the perk, not gonna lie.

1)- I left it on "Disabled (All NPCs can have sex)".

2)- I Chose the Robco Patcher option.

3)- I left it on default (15 secs).

4)- If you mean the Scan timer, i left it @ 30 seconds (i think that's the default value).

Weird enough, i am on 100 hours in my current playthrough and nothing happened on the first 97 hours, but after that, it is literally happening everywhere.

I didn't touch any AE settings whatsoever =/

Here is some screenshots of the settings  :

Spoiler

Screenshot(14).png.0ee2a3aa5405037c4a033b9092637099.pngScreenshot(13).png.4e3113dfa9c17a9632d0949b09453d00.pngScreenshot(12).png.081aa5d8f920d0a741601bb52ab97f05.pngScreenshot(11).png.5fba92df0c6796d987ca6d30da8d2350.pngScreenshot(10).png.e45c04f3207d0c89cecd385af55f0cf9.pngScreenshot(9).png.b866f9b23bfd19cf451bea0fd911a43f.png

Hope this helps.

12 hours ago, Kaptosh said:

1)- I left it on "Disabled (All NPCs can have sex)".

2)- I Chose the Robco Patcher option.

3)- I left it on default (15 secs).

4)- If you mean the Scan timer, i left it @ 30 seconds (i think that's the default value).

Weird enough, i am on 100 hours in my current playthrough and nothing happened on the first 97 hours, but after that, it is literally happening everywhere.

I didn't touch any AE settings whatsoever =/

Here is some screenshots of the settings  :

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot(14).png.0ee2a3aa5405037c4a033b9092637099.pngScreenshot(13).png.4e3113dfa9c17a9632d0949b09453d00.pngScreenshot(12).png.081aa5d8f920d0a741601bb52ab97f05.pngScreenshot(11).png.5fba92df0c6796d987ca6d30da8d2350.pngScreenshot(10).png.e45c04f3207d0c89cecd385af55f0cf9.pngScreenshot(9).png.b866f9b23bfd19cf451bea0fd911a43f.png

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Like I said, if I configure AE the way you did (disable Autonomous Perk feature so that all NPCs can have sex), AE would work just fine. However, I'm having difficulties with setting up the perk itself - that part doesn't work.

In any case, thanks for including the screenshots of your MCM config as well! Take care, mate! Happy holidays!

11 hours ago, Meebo said:

I'm running a heavy mod list is close to the BSA limit.

Is it fine to extract the BSA without issue?

I haven't tried, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work. Basically anything that works in a BA2 ought to also work as loose files, as far as I'm aware.

35 minutes ago, Benmc20 said:

Does the latest version works without Robco Patcher ? I'm using SPID and it seems that this one ant Robco Patcher seems to conflict (at least on my side).

In what way do you think SPID and RobCo Patcher conflict? I use both in my game, as different mods need each of them, and it hasn't caused a problem for me.

On 1/2/2024 at 8:48 PM, vaultbait said:

In what way do you think SPID and RobCo Patcher conflict? I use both in my game, as different mods need each of them, and it hasn't caused a problem for me.

When I add RobCo Patcher alongside SPID, it breaks the settlement system. SPID alone don't cause any issue. So ...

1 hour ago, Benmc20 said:

When I add RobCo Patcher alongside SPID, it breaks the settlement system. SPID alone don't cause any issue. So ...

I think you must have something severely wrong with one or more mods you've installed in that case. I have both of those and am able to do normal settlement building just fine.

What do you mean exactly by "breaks the settlement system?"

Hi ! Ive installed the mod but nothing happen. I turned on the debug message to have more info and the message "location has be allowed" is written but nothing next. Ive set the perk to off so every NPC can have sex. Does anyone knows whats wrong?

Thanks a lot

2 minutes ago, Azzzqww said:

Hi ! Ive installed the mod but nothing happen. I turned on the debug message to have more info and the message "location has be allowed" is written but nothing next. Ive set the perk to off so every NPC can have sex. Does anyone knows whats wrong?

Thanks a lot

Where are you testing, and what allowed locations are set in MCM?

25 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Where are you testing, and what allowed locations are set in MCM?

I was in a settlement. I did not set any location in MCM what it that? Ive enable sex in settlement for example

12 minutes ago, Azzzqww said:

I was in a settlement. I did not set any location in MCM what it that? Ive enable sex in settlement for example

Yes, in MCM under Autonomy Enhanced -> Settlement and Location Settings you have Allow Autonomous Actions in Settlements set to ON (the default)?

You might try testing in other places or at different times of day (by default, NPCs are less likely to have sex in the day time, or when the player is within line-of-sight, or when they're more than 1000 distance units apart (approximately 8 human body lengths). These factors and more can be adjusted in the Options section of the Autonomy Enhanced MCM.

18 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, in MCM under Autonomy Enhanced -> Settlement and Location Settings you have Allow Autonomous Actions in Settlements set to ON (the default)?

You might try testing in other places or at different times of day (by default, NPCs are less likely to have sex in the day time, or when the player is within line-of-sight, or when they're more than 1000 distance units apart (approximately 8 human body lengths). These factors and more can be adjusted in the Options section of the Autonomy Enhanced MCM.

Yes it is set to yes. Ive set sex probability to 100 and increase the distance unit to 4000. I went in different settlement and still nothing.

54 minutes ago, Azzzqww said:

Yes it is set to yes. Ive set sex probability to 100 and increase the distance unit to 4000. I went in different settlement and still nothing.

Oh its because i was nearby, its working now, thanks so much for ur help !

33 minutes ago, Azzzqww said:

Oh its because i was nearby, its working now, thanks so much for ur help !

You can also set the MCM options for ignoring the player's presence.

Hello, I am interested in the question of adding other races to the mod processing. I am a user of the Furry Fallout mod and would like to add races to the processing. Can you give a detailed procedure? Via FO4dit

I don’t understand where to enter races for work, there are about 10 of them

bandicam 2024-01-07 16-17-05-664.jpg

Edited by Volchara
Дополнение

I chose the "everyone with everyone" option in my new run, but no one seems to have the perk on it. I have to add them all manually, I haven't seen any spontaneous sex yet. What could be the reason?
Can you change the method while the game is running and switch to the perk method? If so, then probably "no sex" because there's a game going on?

2 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I chose the "everyone with everyone" option in my new run, but no one seems to have the perk on it. I have to add them all manually, I haven't seen any spontaneous sex yet. What could be the reason?
Can you change the method while the game is running and switch to the perk method? If so, then probably "no sex" because there's a game going on?

I've found that using the MCM to force a targeted NPC to start a scene can jumpstart the mod to begin for random npcs.  If it doesn't work from the start of a new game try using the MCM to initiate a scene with a specific npc and see if that gets things going.

3 hours ago, gegging said:

Is there a way to toggle certain relationships in the mod? For e.g. the mother and son in the drumlin diner had an AAF scene with autonomy on.

Yes, by removing the perk from the NPC. This can be done with MCM or the selected key.