Posted (edited)

sorry for the delays,

after coming back to Fallout 4 and rebuilding my load order, I decided to work on Autonomy.

so here is the upcoming changes

1. Marriage and Family Perks = Family Perks will disable any sex scenes between family members unless they are Married.

(so Abernathy's, Blake and Connie can still have sex but they cannot have sex with Lucy) *see below for a question

1b. btw this uses Robco Patcher to inject these perks into suitable NPCs (Base game, Far harbor, and Nukaworld)

1c.. btw one married couple will have a family perk but not the married perk and that will be the Combes from Vault 81.

2. Cleaned up the alias quest (I still don't know how it actually works but I still cleaned it)

3. Masturbation options = so I added an option for Family, Married, and Creatures that if pending sex scene fails because of those, then it would be possible to show a masturbation scene instead.

4. Hopefully I actually fixed the threesome problem. (/Player Issue)

5. other minor fixes (to problems which I have been seeing while testing (but I might have cause them))

1q. so a quick question for everyone, so in populated areas, there are different family groups with different married couples, and the new system will interact weirdly with them, for example, 1. different families won't have sex with each other and 2. Different Married couples will have sex with each other.

(btw these areas(Bunker Hill, Diamond City, and Institute), you can disable in the MCM options)

is this a problem for anyone?

so it is possible for me to make more Perks such as Married_2, Married_3, etc (but it might make issues down the line)

here is another example from Vault 81

Alexis Combes & Holt Combes are a family (but the marriage is in trouble so no married perk)

Bobby De Luca & Tina De Luca are a family

Maria Summerset & Mark Summerset are married and in a family

Holt Combes & Tina De Luca are having an affair so the system gets a bit wacky at this point. (but the system considers to be the same family so no sex)

Does anyone actually care???

btw I don't want to make perks for each family or married couple, so it would be limited to at least 4 perks for each (4x family, 4x married)

Update-> I decide to do it anyway, now I have 4+1 Married Perks and 4 Family Perks (+1 was an Affair perk) also I added two functions in Autonomy MCM to cycle these Perks if there is any issues.

Edited by Invictusblade
9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

sorry for the delays,

after coming back to Fallout 4 and rebuilding my load order, I decided to work on Autonomy.

so here is the upcoming changes

Probably the #1 reliability bug that could use some attention is where the mod seems to be trying to start new scenes involving actors who are already in another scene, and so AAF ends up joining new actors to existing scenes, removing some later, leaving some running indefinitely, possibly with actors in the wrong positions, until the user manually forces them to end with AAF's on-screen interface.

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Probably the #1 reliability bug that could use some attention is where the mod seems to be trying to start new scenes involving actors who are already in another scene, and so AAF ends up joining new actors to existing scenes, removing some later, leaving some running indefinitely, possibly with actors in the wrong positions, until the user manually forces them to end with AAF's on-screen interface.

thanks for reminding me, I will make a change to fix this issue. (I have already added something that might do the trick but it is longer term) *I added a sex tiredness perk so the NPCs shouldn't be selected for another X hours

I have fixed the threesome issue, I think,

I will need some testers when I post the mod because I have started using NAF and AAF to NAF Bridge. (btw it works great)

Posted (edited)

so quick question for everyone,

so I added some global's for MCM options such as...

AE_AllowComp =  Allows Companions Autonomy (btw this has been changed a bit being divided by gender so Hancock can have autonomy Sex but Piper cannot) *haven't tested yet

AE_Global_Incest = Allows Family members to have sex. (or deny)

AE_Global_Married = Allows Married Family members to cheat. (or deny)

but I have an issue with the one above (Papyrus doesn't seem to like it)

[04/17/2024 - 06:54:51PM] error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias Player_Main on quest AE_Main (64000F9B)].AE_Player_Main.Random_Fucks() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\AE_Player_Main.psc" Line 367
	[alias Player_Main on quest AE_Main (64000F9B)].AE_Player_Main.OnTimer() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\AE_Player_Main.psc" Line 85
[04/17/2024 - 06:54:51PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp102"
stack:
	[alias Player_Main on quest AE_Main (64000F9B)].AE_Player_Main.Random_Fucks() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\AE_Player_Main.psc" Line 367
	[alias Player_Main on quest AE_Main (64000F9B)].AE_Player_Main.OnTimer() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\AE_Player_Main.psc" Line 85
[04/17/2024 - 06:54:52PM] error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias Player_Main on quest AE_Main (64000F9B)].AE_Player_Main.Random_Fucks() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\AE_Player_Main.psc" Line 395
[04/17/2024 - 06:54:52PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp99"
stack:
	[alias Player_Main on quest AE_Main (64000F9B)].AE_Player_Main.Random_Fucks() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\AE_Player_Main.psc" Line 395

I double checked the global with other globals and they are the same,

the script is similar to others.

update-> I made a second AE_Global_Married called AE_Global_Married_2 with the same global and it seems to work???????????

also it seems to be more stable than before but the issue with Sex-Out is present (basically it should tell the script to stop running NPCs with that perk)

Edited by Invictusblade
Posted (edited)

so the mod is nearly ready to be released (it will require testing on AAF because I said before I switch to NAF (with the bridge)) *maybe tonight or tomorrow.

so I added the following from yesterday

1. Sex workers do not get tired from Sex

2. if Sex workers have sex with each other then they should get wider range of smaller amounts of caps (depends on how many NPCs are near them) *should work great with AAF Spectator if that is still a mod (it been a while since I checked)

3. Threesomes are a lot more reliable (and I haven't seen the player engage in sex yet) *it could be NAF fix

4. I added Lonesome chances (I setup a chance for a NPC to engage in some self love) *there are numerous chances for self love to occur but this is more forced than the others.

5. I have fixed some of the issues with NPCs having sex with each other while having sex with others. (might build this more)

update->bloody hell, Feature creep must be my middle name.

so I decided to slightly change the faction system in AE, you can select an option in the faction page to enable faction chances (it uses the same chances as the Faction Autonomous option)

also I change one of the methods for selection so now I have to start testing again. (hopefully I didn't make a complete mess of it) edit-> I did

old AE_Player_Main line Count = 273

New AE_Player_Main line Count = 1064

Edited by Invictusblade
Posted (edited)

edit-> one more thing, bloody hell, I wasn't expecting to make this much content. feature creep must be my middle name

so the mod is nearly finished (I will try to post tomorrow on my Saturday)

but I need to do a bit more polish

such as...

rearrange the MCM

add a couple more dialogue lines (maybe for threesomes and Sex workers)

rewrite the debug messages to be actually readable by people who are not me

do more testing

two more things I have added

1. A blacklist perk that is automatically applied to creatures that do NOT have an animation package. (you can also apply to anyone to prevent them from being selected) *MCM command to remove is included

2.Sex worker tweaks - A quick Sex Tireness perk to prevent any issues with double selections (it lasts a half hour in game) *this is designed for Sex workers

On 4/18/2024 at 2:26 PM, Invictusblade said:

1. Sex workers do not get tired from Sex

also one more edit to sex workers (see below), so don't expect having an entire settlement of sex workers to gain massive amounts of caps (sex worker in range doesn't count towards the caps received)

On 4/18/2024 at 2:26 PM, Invictusblade said:

2. if Sex workers have sex with each other then they should get wider range of smaller amounts of caps (depends on how many NPCs are near them) *should work great with AAF Spectator if that is still a mod (it been a while since I checked)

btw it may get buggy if you have a low scan timer(30 seconds) and high Sex duration(10 minutes) so I need to test this extreme option.

update-> I kinda made a bug that is pissing me off so I see what I can do tomorrow (having issues at the Abermathy Farm (it is selecting nothing at all))

new update-> Fixed the bug above, but it has a one or two more bugs to iron out (also I am working on the dialogue (a bit hit or miss at the moment))

I might post a beta tonight if I feel like it.

Edited by Invictusblade

so I have nearly finished the mod (I keep finding things to add or bugs to fix)

so I have a request for everyone

can you post pickup questions and answers for this mod to use

Question "I think you and I need to have a little fun! What do you say?"

Answer "I am such a slut"

for the following fields

Dialogue Normal

Dialogue Cheating

Dialogue Married

Dialogue Incest

Dialogue Sex Worker

Dialogue Sex Worker Group

Dialogue Threesome

here is the current list (it is unordered because of xEdit)

Screenshot2024-04-20232302.png.aa40ceec7935d9cd6daefea509dae334.png

I think the most important point of this mod is how to handle the location where the AAF animation automatically plays.
Skyrim has a mod that also automatically animates, and characters will automatically leave their original positions. If this mod also automatically selects a location/furniture with no people within a specific distance/range, it will be more immersive.

Posted (edited)

I have finally released the newest version

v3.000
General Fixes
Added Family Perks (to allow or deny Incest relations)
Added Marriage Perks (to allow or deny (Marriage or Cheating) relations)
Reworked Sex workers (gain money while having relations with each other) *also don't think of having an entire settlement of Sex workers because they won't gain income from other sex workers.
Blacklist NPC option (Blacklist a NPC from being able to have relations (designed for non-sexual creatures but all NPC's should work as well))
More Dialogue (between the perk above)
more reliable Threesome option
Lonesome Chance
Masturbation options (Solo and Mutual options) *can be used in case of failure because of creatures, Marriage, and Incest.
Sex tiredness Options (to delay sex scenes and to fix issues with NPC selection during sex scenes)
More Debug Messages
added 'Faction Control' to Autonomous Settings (doesn't use the perk but chances instead)
Reworked the Gay, Lesbian, and Heterosexual chance options
added Threesome and Lonesome Chances

so there might be some issues so let me know

I will be adding more Dialogue in the future

I might be adding some sort of sex worker distribution option. (still undecided) *at the moment, you are the Pimp who forces NPCs to be Sex workers.

some screenshots (the Girls are from jet4571's Wasteland Bathing Suits) *I have modified the mod to make them non-hostile. 

Screenshot 2024-04-21 151534.jpg

Screenshot 2024-04-21 151542.jpg

Edited by Invictusblade

Thanks for the update, powerful new features!
Is it possible to install as an update while the game is running or is a new game required?
I read something about NAF above, will the sources for this be added to the mod description?

24 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Thanks for the update, powerful new features!
Is it possible to install as an update while the game is running or is a new game required?
I read something about NAF above, will the sources for this be added to the mod description?

it should be fine, the actual quest/script only takes a few seconds to start and finish. (most likely less without debug messages)

however let me know if there is any issues with updating it, I do need more testing because I have changed it quite a bit. (and I have been focused on two small areas)

so one question, I will have is for players who haven't changed over to NAF. (do number 3 of my signature(under spoiler) and activate the trace debugs and play it for a bit)

so about NAF, I am using the NAF with the AAF to NAF Bridge (I didn't change anything in that side of AAF) *except furniture chances

and it seems to work fine with me (I need to go over some of the animation xml's because a couple are broken)

12 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

... and it seems to work fine with me (I need to go over some of the animation xml's because a couple are broken)

Very nice thank you :)

Two questions about the settings: The married option - does this only apply to Wasteland Diary or also to companions in the highest affection level (including Heather)?

How do I set the races if I want to exclude first and second generation synths but allow 3rd generation? From my point of view, that fits the story.

2 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Very nice thank you :)

Two questions about the settings: The married option - does this only apply to Wasteland Diary or also to companions in the highest affection level (including Heather)?

so the married perk, Autonomy has its own marriage perk (which is given out via Robco) *this is designed for NPCs only, same with Family

for example, Blake and Connie and Lucy Abernathy have the family perk so they are linked that way

and because Blake and Connie are married, they are allowed to have sex with each other (while not allowed to have sex with Lucy)

so FPER Marriage Perk is also part of this section, (but that is player induced marriage) *I haven't started working on updating FPE marriages. so that may take a while.

it should allow the mod(autonomy) to have your partners(FPER) to interact and have sex with each other if you have multiple marriages. *I really should add some unique messages for them.

3 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

How do I set the races if I want to exclude first and second generation synths but allow 3rd generation? From my point of view, that fits the story.

so Fallout 4 cheated with gen 3 synths, they are effectively humans with the exception of a keyword or two. (so the synth setting should only affect gen 1 and 2 synth's)

so someone message me about the debug messages about AE_Alias (shit I had a look at the script, there is a bug, sorry I will fix it soon after dinner)

so there is debug messages enabled, right? (on Timer or All)

basically I was having issues with the AE_Alias not running all of the time, so I added them to the debug message list.

(it was a blacklist perk issue I had, I fixed it)

because it is doing the AE_Alias is running <> not running, it is fine. (as long as it is running sometimes)

Good

AE_Alias is running

Sex scene

AE_Alias is not running

Sex scene Finish

AE_Alias is running

Bad

AE_Alias is not running

'nothing'

AE_Alias is not running

'nothing'

AE_Alias is not running

Debug settings (I will have a look at these)

Disable = have a guess

Traces = all of the below but in traces only

Timer = Time related debug (Also I think Locations is also in this option as well)

Chances = Chances

NPCs = who have been selected (this one happens a few different times)

Threesome = Threesome (Might get deleted)

Sex-Out = Might get deleted

Creatures = Creature Debug and Blacklist debugs

Companions

Marrried = I misspelled it (married debug)

Incest

Autonomous

Final =

All = All of the above

46 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so there is debug messages enabled, right? (on Timer or All)

I just wanted to report it, but the message comes to me even though I have deactivated messages.

2024-04-2111_01_04-Fallout4.png.c205da4aeca0743662393ceead894c84.png

Regarding Married Perk and Incest Perk - a big innovation. It always bothered me that the son could have sex with his mother at the gas station or Abernathy with his daughter. So thank you for introducing the perks.

Then I will change the mod back to everyone has sex. That should be possible during the current game, right?

You fixed threesomes, that's what I read. Very nice thank you.

Have there been problems with multiple sex scenes in the past or can I activate them safely?

PS: I also noticed that I'm getting messages again that moans are nearby. Even though I disabled all messages.

Edited by deathmorph
26 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

I just wanted to report it, but the message comes to me even though I have deactivated messages.

2024-04-2111_01_04-Fallout4.png.c205da4aeca0743662393ceead894c84.png

Regarding Married Perk and Incest Perk - a big innovation. It always bothered me that the son could have sex with his mother at the gas station or Abernathy with his daughter. So thank you for introducing the perks.

Then I will change the mod back to everyone has sex. That should be possible during the current game, right?

You fixed threesomes, that's what I read. Very nice thank you.

Have there been problems with multiple sex scenes in the past or can I activate them safely?

sorry about that, I forgot to change that particular message, it should be fixed now in the latest 3.000a version (I removed a couple of useless settings(threesome and Sex-Out as well)

yes, it should be possible for everyone to NOT have sex again, (there is options for incest, OFF, Masturbation, On) *I will have a look at creating distance but will wait.

so, I have been testing threesomes and they should be reliable at the moment, at least in the areas, I have tested.

so the problems with old multiple scenes was that quest alias(how it finds NPCs) was selecting the already sexing NPCs for new scenes, so I added a quick Sex tiredness perk that denies the alias from seeing that NPC.

like I said before, it seems to work for me in the areas I was testing but it is entirely possible for bugs to still occur. (so tell me)

5 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

like I said before, it seems to work for me in the areas I was testing but it is entirely possible for bugs to still occur. (so tell me)

Thank you for the fix.

The raiders in the state supply depot have sex, even though enemy NPCs aren't supposed to according to the setting.
At least I got the moan notification. Is there a way to deactivate the text displayed?

new version is up

this update should fix the debug messages (I will post another update tomorrow because I forgot one debug area (Sex tiredness perk script)) and the default global for Sex tiredness.

*double shit, it looks like it was one of the debug options that I deleted (you can see the messages if you select "Companion")

so about the Sex Tiredness perk, I designed it to counteract one of the bugs in the mod, which is rampart sex scenes with the same NPCs

(so I decided to force them to take a break)

the default is 2 hours (but it can go up to 24 hours) *and I just found a bug with this, the default is 60 hours so please change it in MCM

and then I decided that Sex workers are immune to this effect but I still needed to fix the issue so I made the "quick sex tiredness" perk

please note, this always happens to me whenever I post a new update. (I can find bugs really easily after a release)

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Thank you for the fix.

The raiders in the state supply depot have sex, even though enemy NPCs aren't supposed to according to the setting.
At least I got the moan notification. Is there a way to deactivate the text displayed?

thanks for telling me, I will have a look and post an update tomorrow.

which setting? (there are two raider related settings)

"Allow Autonomy Enhanced to work between hostile NPCs"

or

"Raider Autonomous Perk Chances" with "Faction Control (no autonomous)" enabled

Edited by Invictusblade
1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

... which setting? (there are two raider related settings)

"Allow Autonomy Enhanced to work between hostile NPCs"

or

"Raider Autonomous Perk Chances" with "Faction Control (no autonomous)" enabled

I'm currently testing "everyone can have sex". However, I specified no for "Allow Autonomy Enhanced to work between hostile NPCs".

PS:

What does it actually mean if I choose the Faction version and still choose no in the first setting? Does the second setting (for example 100%) override the first or does the first only refer to the line of sight and the second then in alive, so to speak?

Edited by deathmorph
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

I'm currently testing "everyone can have sex". However, I specified no for "Allow Autonomy Enhanced to work between hostile NPCs".

I had a look at the option, so it is Hostile to each other (and not the Player)

so I suppose that if two raiders were friendly to each other then it wouldn't count.

btw I didn't write this option but my revised version would be "Allow Autonomy Enhanced to work between rival NPCs"

(I have no idea why this is here because I would expect Rivals to have already killed each other by the time the quest kicks in)

but I will have a look at making a new option for Hostile to the Player

edit-> won't be anytime soon, it only looks at the rest of the NPCs in the Alias quest (NPC1, NPC2, and NPC3)

in the meantime,

turn "Raider Autonomous Perk Chances" to fairly low with "Faction Control (no autonomous)" enabled. (Autonomous Perks doesn't matter with this option enabled)

update-> about your new edit,

here is the brief overview of the mod

a timer activates AE_Main

AE_Main activates AE_Alias

AE_Alias finds the NPCs (this will use some of the settings, mainly the first page)

AE_Main then go over the NPCs with if statements (to see if they are viable) *this will go over the rest of the options

AE_Main then activates AE_Alias(Dialogue) and AAF or NAF(Sex Scene)

AE_Main starts a timer to start the process again.

btw I didn't actually create the mod thus I still don't actually know how AE_Alias works (it still confuses me) *I only made the redux after it was abandoned-ish.

Edited by Invictusblade

Oh. Great! I missed udates since 2.75. Have to check it out. 

Btw, I use four clones of AE at same time (renamed certian files and installed AE1, AE2, AE3 ФТВ AE4) so, several actors randomly can join to exising scene, composing real gangbang. All AEs workin in conjunction with Human Resources and it's very immersive. 

For preventing some npc's have sex, I give 'em perk, (using in settings "no sex")

2 hours ago, Jeffey67 said:

Oh. Great! I missed udates since 2.75. Have to check it out. 

Btw, I use four clones of AE at same time (renamed certian files and installed AE1, AE2, AE3 ФТВ AE4) so, several actors randomly can join to exising scene, composing real gangbang. All AEs workin in conjunction with Human Resources and it's very immersive. 

For preventing some npc's have sex, I give 'em perk, (using in settings "no sex")

sounds like a interesting idea, I might give that a try

purely experimental

Posted (edited)

I will be posting a new fix tomorrow

there is a couple of issue with "Sex Tiredness" if you turn it off (so keep it on and raise the chances to 100) *one more thing to fix (I will swap it tomorrow)

also there is an issue with a NPC with the Quick Sex Tiredness perk still existing

also I will be looking in the blacklisting of creatures again (I really thought I fixed it)

Edited by Invictusblade