21 hours ago, Hyp0cri5y said:

@EllaNoir thanks for the tip. its  [Kritical]DreamsOfSurrender probably because it uses the same name (variables?) as your mod and so it may never triggered your mod. after deleting DoS and opening new save i got all the submenus. But sadly my current save seems to be bricked....

Oh no! That always sucks. Damn this game for being so great yet so annoying. Let me know if you need any help!

23 hours ago, Hyp0cri5y said:

@EllaNoir thanks for the tip. its  [Kritical]DreamsOfSurrender probably because it uses the same name (variables?) as your mod and so it may never triggered your mod. after deleting DoS and opening new save i got all the submenus. But sadly my current save seems to be bricked....

1 hour ago, EllaNoir said:

Oh no! That always sucks. Damn this game for being so great yet so annoying. Let me know if you need any help!

So, "[Kritical]DreamsOfSurrender" and "your mod" aren't compatible with each other than?

If that is actually happening hope there are ways to solve the problem, cause I also actually use your mod and mentioned the Kritical mods.

Hello! I liked that mod but there's an issue I can't solve. Two of my sims aren't in the one family; they have less than 50% friendship and romantic scales, one has traits Demeaning, Dominant, Sadist, another is Submissive, Degraded and Masochist. When I try to make them contact using Flirty Fetishes, only actions from the sets Sadist and Masochist are available to me. Although, it seems that the actions of the Dominant and submissive should also be available... Isn't it right?
I'm sorry for my English and hope to get the answer soon

2 minutes ago, annikarefkina said:

Hello! I liked that mod but there's an issue I can't solve. Two of my sims aren't in the one family; they have less than 50% friendship and romantic scales, one has traits Demeaning, Dominant, Sadist, another is Submissive, Degraded and Masochist. When I try to make them contact using Flirty Fetishes, only actions from the sets Sadist and Masochist are available to me. Although, it seems that the actions of the Dominant and submissive should also be available... Isn't it right?
I'm sorry for my English and hope to get the answer soon

I checked the previous comments and it seems this happens when I use Kritical's DoS and your mod
Anyway thank you for the work you've done, I think using the only one of these two mods will make the situation better

On 3/16/2024 at 1:05 PM, Hyp0cri5y said:

do you think talking to Kritical to make these mods compatible would be possible?

Hi, I apologize, I must have misunderstood your original message! I do not think that that mod causes any issues with my mod. I think the latest update has caused some issues I am working on fixing now along with perhaps a requitement within the Sims not being met. 

On 3/16/2024 at 2:10 PM, ioawdfv said:

So, "[Kritical]DreamsOfSurrender" and "your mod" aren't compatible with each other than?

If that is actually happening hope there are ways to solve the problem, cause I also actually use your mod and mentioned the Kritical mods.

Hi! This is was just a misunderstanding on my part. I did not fully comprehend the issue. There is no reason why FlirtyFetishes should not be compatible with any other mod as long as BOTH and ALL mods are UPDATED to the most RECENT version :)

Posted (edited)
On 3/18/2024 at 3:03 PM, annikarefkina said:

I checked the previous comments and it seems this happens when I use Kritical's DoS and your mod
Anyway thank you for the work you've done, I think using the only one of these two mods will make the situation better

Hi! THIS IS NOT True. 

That was a misunderstanding and no reason for BOTH mods to not work together. FlirtyFetishes is compatible with ALL mods, including DoS, as long as all mods are up to date. If you are still experiencing issues, please make sure that all age and relationship criteria are being met. 

Edited by EllaNoir
On 3/18/2024 at 5:35 PM, sharris8 said:

Hi! I absolutely love this mod! I just got an LE from the better exceptions mod...I'm pretty sure that I updated. I didn't have any issue with the files before this latest one. Do you have that for download? Thanks! 

BE-ExceptionReport.html 908.2 kB · 1 download

Hi! I am in the midst of updating AGAIN (lol) to fix any issues that are occurring. Thanks for you patience! 

6 minutes ago, EllaNoir said:

Hi, I apologize, I must have misunderstood your original message! I did not know what "DoS" was! I do not think that that mod causes any issues with my mod. I think the latest update has caused some issues I am working on fixing now along with perhaps a requitement within the Sims not being met. 

Posted (edited)
On 3/16/2024 at 12:21 PM, EllaNoir said:

Hi, I apologize, I misunderstood your original message! I did not know what "DoS" was! DoS, does NOT causes any issues with FlirtyFetishes. The last game patch did a number on my mod, but I have resolved the issues and uploaded the fixed version just today. 

So please give it a try, and let me know if it working well again! 

FlirtyFetishes is compatible with all mods as of today, as long as they are all up to date :) I apologize once again for the confusion and greatly appreciate your patience! 

Edited by EllaNoir

Hi, I don't know whether this question has been asked before as I've only come across this mod recently, but is there a way to make this mod and the D/s relationship dynamic compatible with teen/teen and teen/YA relationships? WickedWhims already allows that to be enabled in the settings (or since the HSY pack at least with an additional file, IIRC), so I assumed it's an option here too, but apparently not. At first I thought there was some conflict between all the mods I have, so I did some tests on a new save between sims of different ages, and while teen/teen and teen/YA relationships do have the "FlirtyFetishes" pie menu with certain interactions available if both sims have the required traits, there is no "D/s Dynamic" menu or option to create one. It only becomes available once both sims are young adults (and older too I would assume, I don't normally play with other ages than those two, but I guess two elders could still get up to it as well, lol)

I was wondering whether this was something that would be possible to implement, or is it impossible as from how little I understand about modding, it runs on the base game romance system? I understand that this may not be for everyone, I know that some see teen sims as like, 15 year olds; but I've always seen them as 18-19 and put them in relationships with YAs, so I don't find the concept weird. So I was wondering if there could potentially be some way to put this in settings or cheats or something along these lines? Or is it something you are not interested in at all?

Overall I really like your mod so far. Not sure whether I'm alone in this, but I much prefer that the "Master/Mistress" and "slave" traits and collaring only become available once you reach level 10 in the required skills instead of being there since the moment you start the relationship; because while I do want my sims to be in a D/s relationship, I don't want it quite to that level, yk? (well, at least for the couple I'm currently playing with, I'm sure I'll explore the other options later..) Which doesn't seem to be an option with the other BDSM mod that's more 'extreme' since the start.

On 3/26/2024 at 4:00 PM, rosecatx said:

Hi, I don't know whether this question has been asked before as I've only come across this mod recently, but is there a way to make this mod and the D/s relationship dynamic compatible with teen/teen and teen/YA relationships? WickedWhims already allows that to be enabled in the settings (or since the HSY pack at least with an additional file, IIRC), so I assumed it's an option here too, but apparently not. At first I thought there was some conflict between all the mods I have, so I did some tests on a new save between sims of different ages, and while teen/teen and teen/YA relationships do have the "FlirtyFetishes" pie menu with certain interactions available if both sims have the required traits, there is no "D/s Dynamic" menu or option to create one. It only becomes available once both sims are young adults (and older too I would assume, I don't normally play with other ages than those two, but I guess two elders could still get up to it as well, lol)

I was wondering whether this was something that would be possible to implement, or is it impossible as from how little I understand about modding, it runs on the base game romance system? I understand that this may not be for everyone, I know that some see teen sims as like, 15 year olds; but I've always seen them as 18-19 and put them in relationships with YAs, so I don't find the concept weird. So I was wondering if there could potentially be some way to put this in settings or cheats or something along these lines? Or is it something you are not interested in at all?

Overall I really like your mod so far. Not sure whether I'm alone in this, but I much prefer that the "Master/Mistress" and "slave" traits and collaring only become available once you reach level 10 in the required skills instead of being there since the moment you start the relationship; because while I do want my sims to be in a D/s relationship, I don't want it quite to that level, yk? (well, at least for the couple I'm currently playing with, I'm sure I'll explore the other options later..) Which doesn't seem to be an option with the other BDSM mod that's more 'extreme' since the start.

Hey! So it is only available for YA+ because I have to meet guidelines and TOU for Patreon. I think that only with an unlock mod that is not made by the creator of WW allows teens that is available on LL. But I could be mistaken. But no judgement on it! I do think it can be viewed as 18+, especially if they are taken out of HS. But as of now, YA+ is how it will be. 

Hmm, so you are saying that the Master/Mistress and slave Traits become available right away? It should not be that way! I do have it set to those Traits only become available once Dominant and submissive Skills are maxed. Because I feel the same way! My idea is for Sims to learn how to be Dominant or submissive and earn their honorifics, like in the rl BDSM lifestyle. So I am not sure why once your Sims enter a D/s Dynamic they are immediately given those Traits. If you could elaborate further, that would be greatly appreciated! 

18 hours ago, test.nadi said:

Hallöchen, gibt es hier vielleicht eine Deutsche Übersetzung für? 

Vielleicht klappt das! Ich bin mir nicht sicher, da ich kein Deutsch kann, aber ich habe jemanden gesehen, der es übersetzt hat, also lassen Sie es mich wissen!

13 hours ago, EllaNoir said:

Hey! So it is only available for YA+ because I have to meet guidelines and TOU for Patreon. I think that only with an unlock mod that is not made by the creator of WW allows teens that is available on LL. But I could be mistaken. But no judgement on it! I do think it can be viewed as 18+, especially if they are taken out of HS. But as of now, YA+ is how it will be. 

Hmm, so you are saying that the Master/Mistress and slave Traits become available right away? It should not be that way! I do have it set to those Traits only become available once Dominant and submissive Skills are maxed. Because I feel the same way! My idea is for Sims to learn how to be Dominant or submissive and earn their honorifics, like in the rl BDSM lifestyle. So I am not sure why once your Sims enter a D/s Dynamic they are immediately given those Traits. If you could elaborate further, that would be greatly appreciated! 

Ah, thank you for the explanation! That with Patreon makes sense completely. But I still thought to ask just in case.

And I think we misunderstood each other, I was saying that I like this aspect of the mod that the traits do not appear instantly; not that I'm having trouble with it. But English is not my first language so I may not have expressed myself properly. I'm not having any issues with the mod, everything is functioning as supposed to. I actually really like what it adds to the gameplay and relationships, thank you for putting the time and effort into modding ^^

6 hours ago, rosecatx said:

Ah, thank you for the explanation! That with Patreon makes sense completely. But I still thought to ask just in case.

And I think we misunderstood each other, I was saying that I like this aspect of the mod that the traits do not appear instantly; not that I'm having trouble with it. But English is not my first language so I may not have expressed myself properly. I'm not having any issues with the mod, everything is functioning as supposed to. I actually really like what it adds to the gameplay and relationships, thank you for putting the time and effort into modding ^^

Ah, I see! Wonderful! In that case, yay! I am thrilled you are enjoying it. Please, if you have anything you'd like to see added, I am always happy to consider suggestions for more fun. Thank you! 

On 4/2/2024 at 2:39 PM, Angelus75 said:

Merci beaucoup Angelus :), j'avais trouvé celle ci mais vu qu'elle est pour le version 1.0.0 et que la dernière sortie est la 3.20 je me suis dit qu'elle n'était plus d'actualité :)

@EllaNoir    Hi! I think this has become on of my fav mods! I'm having an issue and I'm not sure quite what's going on. I get LE's and BE's when I have both Nisa K's wicked perv and your Flirty Fetishes mod in since the crystal updates. I have both most recent updated files but every time I add Nisa K's back in there an error.

It always says the possible cause is: FlirtyFetishes\EllaNoir_RewardStore.py 

Reason is: Exception occurred while attempting to populate a repeated field: (ValueError: Value out of range: 4295029453) 

Is your mod now incompatible with Nisa? Thanks!

Edited by sharris8