On 8/23/2023 at 2:24 PM, hexalemm said:

Hi! It seems like I don't have any of the traits in the rewards store.  The traits are in the game just like other object like books. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if something else is the problem.

Heyyy. Please make sure that the .TS4SCRIPT file is only one folder deep. It should look like this:

image.png.07ffc635cc5bfb52742c40aaff4ee9b9.png

See the bar EA>The Sims 4> Mods>EllaNoir...

Some thing will not appear correctly because the game cannot read if the .TS4SCRIPT file is too deep in file in folders. If the issue persists, please let me know! 

On 8/24/2023 at 10:20 PM, EllaNoir said:

Heyyy. Please make sure that the .TS4SCRIPT file is only one folder deep. It should look like this:

image.png.07ffc635cc5bfb52742c40aaff4ee9b9.png

See the bar EA>The Sims 4> Mods>EllaNoir...

Some thing will not appear correctly because the game cannot read if the .TS4SCRIPT file is too deep in file in folders. If the issue persists, please let me know! 

Everything is working just fine now! Thank you very much :DD

On 8/18/2023 at 11:46 AM, EllaNoir said:

The skill books are for the Dominant and submissive ROLES, not traits. Traits can be found in the Rewards Store or Wicked Attributes. Let me know if need help with anything else!

PS. If you cannot find the Traits in the Rewards Store or Wicked Attributes, make sure the .ts4script file is not any deeper than one folder in your Mods folder. 

Unforunately I can't find the seperate "dominant trait", unless it is the one with the yelling icon. Also when I upgrade the dominant skill it says I unlock new socials but I cannot see them

Screenshot 2023-09-01 181738.png

@YourAverageWatcher Hi. Yes, that trait is the Dominant Trait I am referring to. If you are upgrading the Dominant Trait skill with a cheat, you will only have access to the socials if you have the Dominant Trait attached to a Sim. 

Please add the Dominant Trait via the Rewards Store or Wicked Attributes--the one with the yelling icon. Socials will occur to use under the FlirtyFetishes pie menu with other Sims that have the Submissive, Masochist, Degraded, or Switch Traits. 

I hope this helps and I apologize for the confusion. I am creating an updated and more in-depth outline/tutorial for FlirtyFetishes: BDSiM right now and hope to have it out very soon to make things easier for everyone to understand! 

In the meantime, feel free to ask me any questions; I am always happy to help. 

Hello~ 

I was kinda wondering if you or anyone else knows if this one still works with the new update? I've removed all my mods from the folder, because I don't really know what to expect, and what to look out for. This is the first time whilst I've had mods etc.. installed that there has been an update like this, so I'm a little hesitant to experiment on my own. ❤️ 

On 9/6/2023 at 8:21 AM, Pastelpallete said:

Hey I have a problem. I added this mod, but only one what it change is that I can create collaring ceremony, but I can't doing anything during this ceremony (goals is invisible) I was deletetd other my moods but it doesn't help :(

Hi! I just uploaded the latest version of FlirtyFetishes: BDSiM. Please download it and see if the issue persists. 

On 9/10/2023 at 8:36 PM, xxLuluExx said:

Hello~ 

I was kinda wondering if you or anyone else knows if this one still works with the new update? I've removed all my mods from the folder, because I don't really know what to expect, and what to look out for. This is the first time whilst I've had mods etc.. installed that there has been an update like this, so I'm a little hesitant to experiment on my own. ❤️ 

Hi! Your concern is definitely understood and merited. It is always better to "play it safe than sorry." As for FlirtyFetishes: BDSiM, I have just uploaded the latest version which IS compatible with the recent patch. If you do find any issues, please never hesitate to contact me! I will say I do not get on LL very often, however, I am available on X (Twitter) more often. 

7 hours ago, EllaNoir said:

Hi! Your concern is definitely understood and merited. It is always better to "play it safe than sorry." As for FlirtyFetishes: BDSiM, I have just uploaded the latest version which IS compatible with the recent patch. If you do find any issues, please never hesitate to contact me! I will say I do not get on LL very often, however, I am available on X (Twitter) more often. 

Aaah thank you so much for your answer! I'm really excited to get this back in my game ❤️ 

Thank you very much for this mod, I'm excited to give it a go! I just installed it (v 8.32.23) but have not done anything with it yet. One of my irrelevant CC objects threw an exception, and I was just going through the Better Exceptions report, where I noticed the following:

1. https://prnt.sc/5LeWDdapn8Yo

2. https://prnt.sc/OmJYOZyvfXJH

The report clearly states that these have probably nothing to do with the exception I'm getting (I know which CC causes that) but I thought I should let you know anyway.

Once again thanks for this mod, sounds really promising!

6 hours ago, Ilovecalculus69420 said:

Hi I was wondering if there was a way to have domination in sex with the wickedwhims mod like where the domme dominates the sub in sex and there could be like choking and stuff. 

I'm too new to this game, but I think you can already do that by making a WickedWhims playlist of bdsm animations (like the ones from Femdomania for example) and choose it when having sex. The struggle is to find animations you like for the furniture you like, because there is literally thousands of them, scattered among several creators. Also, most fetish furniture from Kritical's BDSM Collection come with their own bdsm idle animations.

Edited by ffra
On 9/15/2023 at 11:13 AM, ffra said:

Thank you very much for this mod, I'm excited to give it a go! I just installed it (v 8.32.23) but have not done anything with it yet. One of my irrelevant CC objects threw an exception, and I was just going through the Better Exceptions report, where I noticed the following:

1. https://prnt.sc/5LeWDdapn8Yo

2. https://prnt.sc/OmJYOZyvfXJH

The report clearly states that these have probably nothing to do with the exception I'm getting (I know which CC causes that) but I thought I should let you know anyway.

Once again thanks for this mod, sounds really promising!

Hey! Thanks for letting me know. I will look into this.

23 hours ago, byondinfinit said:

I am having issues with your mod. Actually, it's between this mod and Roburky's Meaningful Stories mod. Both are supposedly up-to-date. I don't know what the issue is. I use the Sub trait on my sim, and this seems to cause an issue/mod flag with TMex Better Exceptions, etc. Suggestions, please?

Hi, which sub trait are you referring to? Can you upload a screenshot or the LE file?

On 9/17/2023 at 2:35 PM, deliriummm said:

hey, i got this error message when i tried to max my sim's skills from this mod :(

Hey! Thanks for reaching out. Are you experiencing any other issues with the mod?

It may be time to update this particular file, and I will surely look into that.  However, in the meantime, if you keep experiences issues, please make sure all your other mods are up to date. And once again, thanks for telling me! 

9 hours ago, unbekannterNummer1 said:

Hi, your download link says updated on last Saturday (09/23/2023) but the file linked is still version 8.23.23 from 09/12/2023. Please could you fix that. Thanx in advance.

Hi. I'm not sure what you are asking me to fix.

On 9-23, I updated information about FlirtyFetishes. It says this on my page. The version 8.23.23 is what the current public  version file is supposed be. 

The latest monthly version of FlirtyFetishes was just released on Friday, September 22 for Early Access. And will be available for public release about 2 weeks after. I apologize for any confusion ?

Have used this mod since the beginning and i really enjoy the storylines it creates.

I have a question and I hope I didnt miss it in the thread (i'm lazy) lol

When skills are maxed for both D and s, and i click on the mistress tab, it gives the options to choose outfit for slave or plan outfit, but plan outfit does nothing but a short "scared" animation.  Is this currently correct or is it supposed to open CAS?

Thank you.  Love your work.

On 9/29/2023 at 11:54 PM, sim9999999 said:

Have used this mod since the beginning and i really enjoy the storylines it creates.

I have a question and I hope I didnt miss it in the thread (i'm lazy) lol

When skills are maxed for both D and s, and i click on the mistress tab, it gives the options to choose outfit for slave or plan outfit, but plan outfit does nothing but a short "scared" animation.  Is this currently correct or is it supposed to open CAS?

Thank you.  Love your work.

Hi! I am thrilled you have been enjoying FlirtyFetishes:BDSiM SO LONG.

To answer your question, it should definitely open CAS! I will look into this. In the meantime, just check the troubleshooting steps I have listed on my LL file page to ensure this issue can't be resolved on your end, if you haven't already. And I will let you know what I find on mine ?