So I have a Dom maxed out on Dom trait and Dominant skill, and a sub also maxed on both skill and trait (he is a Switch, so he's maxed on both Dom and sub, but is sub in this dynamic). They have a contract, and the sub is collared. The sub has the Masochist trait at max, and the Dom has Sadist at max as well, and the sub keeps asking to be spanked, but the Dom wont do it. What am I missing? Cause there was another Dom who just straight up spanked him as soon as he asked when I tried it just to see if there was something wrong with the mod as a whole or something.
This pair is also married if that makes a difference. Is it set up that Dom's wont do that to a married partner even if they are also in a dynamic? 

On 2/19/2024 at 5:20 AM, ksdfglsdfgsd13324 said:

Hi Elle :) this mod has overlapping aspects with Dreams of Surrender by @Kritical; mainly the Dominant / Dominance and Submissive traits. They have different use cases, but being able to level one skill rather than two would lead to an amazing BDSM synergy.

I know this isn't a big help in regards to any issues surrounding the mod, but I thought I'd get in touch because I don't know where else to write this.

Thanks for the mod. It's excellent!

Hi! Thank you so much for the feedback. I will take what you have mentioned into consideration. I am glad you are enjoying my mod! 

15 hours ago, buns14 said:

So I have a Dom maxed out on Dom trait and Dominant skill, and a sub also maxed on both skill and trait (he is a Switch, so he's maxed on both Dom and sub, but is sub in this dynamic). They have a contract, and the sub is collared. The sub has the Masochist trait at max, and the Dom has Sadist at max as well, and the sub keeps asking to be spanked, but the Dom wont do it. What am I missing? Cause there was another Dom who just straight up spanked him as soon as he asked when I tried it just to see if there was something wrong with the mod as a whole or something.
This pair is also married if that makes a difference. Is it set up that Dom's wont do that to a married partner even if they are also in a dynamic? 

I actually do not have it programmed for a Sim to spank another Sim autonomously based off being asked or begged. The "ask/beg" interaction and "spank" interaction two separate socials and it is up to the player to decide to spank or not. I suppose this could be something good add! But  to answer your question, spanking is set to autonomous in general and it seems like pure coincidence the other Dom spanked your Sim after being asked and why it never happens when they ask their own Dom.  I will see what I can do about adding this. Nice capitalization on the word "Dom" though ;)

39 minutes ago, EllaNoir said:

I actually do not have it programmed for a Sim to spank another Sim autonomously based off being asked or begged. The "ask/beg" interaction and "spank" interaction two separate socials and it is up to the player to decide to spank or not. I suppose this could be something good add! But  to answer your question, spanking is set to autonomous in general and it seems like pure coincidence the other Dom spanked your Sim after being asked and why it never happens when they ask their own Dom.  I will see what I can do about adding this. Nice capitalization on the word "Dom" though ;)

Is there supposed to be an option to 'spank' somewhere, out of curiosity? Like from the Dom's side, or is it just random? Because I'm not seeing the option at all from His side. Are there other traits from WW that might interfere? Like Generous Lover, perhaps thinking its a bad thing even if its asked for? (Though it sees no issue with Reprimand or Punish so...)

3 hours ago, buns14 said:

Is there supposed to be an option to 'spank' somewhere, out of curiosity? Like from the Dom's side, or is it just random? Because I'm not seeing the option at all from His side. Are there other traits from WW that might interfere? Like Generous Lover, perhaps thinking its a bad thing even if its asked for? (Though it sees no issue with Reprimand or Punish so...)

The Spank social is supposed to appear under the Sadist Pie Menu. Nothing else is needed for this interaction to appear after you have added the Sadist Trait to your Sim. It can only be used on sub-type Traits: Masochist, Submissive, Degraded, and Switch. 

On 2/25/2024 at 1:52 PM, frostnonym18 said:

Is it possible for one person to have multiple slaves? I noticed it was only a one person one slave thing and didnt know if it was possible for one master to have multiple slaves. Would also be nice if a master was also someone's else slave too.

Have your tried collaring another slave while in an Ownership with a slave prior? I don't have any restrictions on the Ownership relbit, so a Master should be able to collar multiple slaves. Try it out and if it doesn't work, let me know. 

Is it possible to add leashing, like with dogs in Cats and Dogs?

Also, I have a few ideas, like sims with the Demeaned trait have a chance to get a flirty "publicly humiliated" moodlet instead of an embarrassed one when an embarrassing moment happens around other sims, and a chance for a "disappointed" moodlet when a moment happens in private. The moodlets can be general for packs you don't have, if that's possible.

A sub that's "misbehaving" can get punished by their Dom for being "uppity".

I could probably think of another few ideas... maybe...

On 5/26/2021 at 4:37 PM, MortiferusX said:

@EllaNoir

Is it still planed to add this Features for Teens? I can already create a D/s Relationship with a Teen but the Pie Menue does not show up because the trait is not available for teens in CAS.

Add it to them manually via whicked whims personalization. That usually does it.

Pie menu issue again, even with the "Switch" Trait, the masochist pie menu never appears, only the one that says "Sadist.", mind explaining why its still invisible despite both it and the sadist skill being maxed out? Also also, your twitter account got deleted so now the only way to contact you is via a paywalled Discord server, I think, or here. that kinda sucks tbh.

Edited by Ravenant2
adding more information.
On 3/5/2024 at 12:40 PM, Ravenant2 said:

Pie menu issue again, even with the "Switch" Trait, the masochist pie menu never appears, only the one that says "Sadist.", mind explaining why its still invisible despite both it and the sadist skill being maxed out? Also also, your twitter account got deleted so now the only way to contact you is via a paywalled Discord server, I think, or here. that kinda sucks tbh.

My twitter still exists. I think you may have an outdated link because I changed my handle on there. Here it is: 

https://twitter.com/EllaNoirMods

I am confused what the issue is with the Switch Trait. Why would the Masochist Pie Menu appear with the Switch Trait? 

image.png.f5296263f45c4be125a76723b804d04f.png

This is from the FlirtyFetishes: BDSiM Guide I have posted on my LL file page. The Switch Trait only gives access to the Dominant Trait and Submissive Trait. Not all Dominant Type and not all Submissive Type traits. However, I am working on a way to create the addition of other type traits. It is in the works! As for the skills being maxed out, were they maxed out via MCCC or a cheat, because that doesn't mean anything if they don't have the trait. Like I said, I will work on this so a Sim can have multiple traits regardless of type. Let me know if you need help with understanding anything else!

On 3/5/2024 at 11:34 AM, hrrrrrrrmon said:

after the update of 1.105, I cannot find the trait of masochist in my reward list. Also the wickedwhims trait list:(

Hi, do you happen to be playing with only a base game of TS4?

On 3/4/2024 at 3:23 AM, 1337DragonWolf said:

Is it possible to add leashing, like with dogs in Cats and Dogs?

Also, I have a few ideas, like sims with the Demeaned trait have a chance to get a flirty "publicly humiliated" moodlet instead of an embarrassed one when an embarrassing moment happens around other sims, and a chance for a "disappointed" moodlet when a moment happens in private. The moodlets can be general for packs you don't have, if that's possible.

A sub that's "misbehaving" can get punished by their Dom for being "uppity".

I could probably think of another few ideas... maybe...

Oh you mean like this?

EllaNoir_PublicHumiliateTS4.png.8c266feedfd5bdf0d6874cf69038ca35.png

Hahaha. I am just really excited because this is going to be added as part 2 of the latest Part 1 of my Fetish of the Month I am currently doing! All of what you mentioned is in the works.  So yeah I got you 😏

3 hours ago, EllaNoir said:

Hi, do you happen to be playing with only a base game of TS4?

okay, I tried with only base game, today,  Masochist  did disappear in the reward list. Also, I tried to search it in mc before, can't find it.

The Dominant skill(the one that levels up to 10) and the masochist skill does not show up anywhere for me, and the dominant skill book is bugged out. Ive unisntalled the mod and installed it again and it didnt work. Dont know if its just a problem im having. 

On 3/7/2024 at 12:01 AM, hrrrrrrrmon said:

okay, I tried with only base game, today,  Masochist  did disappear in the reward list. Also, I tried to search it in mc before, can't find it.

So do you play with only base game? I have found the disappearance of the Masochist Trait occurs when users play only the base game. Or do you play with packs? If so, which ones?

On 3/7/2024 at 10:14 PM, Ratata229 said:

The Dominant skill(the one that levels up to 10) and the masochist skill does not show up anywhere for me, and the dominant skill book is bugged out. Ive unisntalled the mod and installed it again and it didnt work. Dont know if its just a problem im having. 

I am working on solving the issue with books. It is only a visual issue. It does not affect the game play or skill progression. 

As for the the two skills, do you have the Dominate-type Traits added to your Sim, such as the Sadist, Dominate, and/or Demeaning Traits? Same for the Masochist Trait. 

Hey, i kinda have some problems with the mod. I have a sims that has one or more of the dominant traits and a sims that have one or more of the submisive traits. relationship is over 50% and i dont get the D/s menu.

also all objects where you can lock someone in say "Only Dominants can lock other sims inside device" but my sim has dominant trait on 5

Any idea why?

On 3/9/2024 at 6:50 AM, EllaNoir said:

I am working on solving the issue with books. It is only a visual issue. It does not affect the game play or skill progression. 

As for the the two skills, do you have the Dominate-type Traits added to your Sim, such as the Sadist, Dominate, and/or Demeaning Traits? Same for the Masochist Trait. 

Yes, one of the dominant traits can not be found anywhere and the masochist trait cant be found either, does being on mac cause some sort of  problem maybe?

Edited by Ratata229
On 3/12/2024 at 10:26 AM, Hyp0cri5y said:

Hey, i kinda have some problems with the mod. I have a sims that has one or more of the dominant traits and a sims that have one or more of the submisive traits. relationship is over 50% and i dont get the D/s menu.

also all objects where you can lock someone in say "Only Dominants can lock other sims inside device" but my sim has dominant trait on 5

Any idea why?

Heyyy. Do you have other Mods installed? My mod does not have an "Only Dominants can lock other sims inside device" feature. 

Typically when a D/s Pie Menu doesn't appear, it is because there is a requirement that is not being met. I would recommend looking over the FlirtyFetishes Guide available right here, on my LL file page. 

If this is not the reason, and you need further assistance, please make sure you have tested the mod (preferably in a new save file} with no other mods and/or updated mods prior.

4 hours ago, Ratata229 said:

Yes, one of the dominant traits can not be found anywhere and the masochist trait cant be found either, does being on mac cause some sort of  problem maybe?

Hi, please download the version I just uploaded. I believe this will solve those issues. Let me know if you need further support!

@EllaNoir thanks for the tip. its  [Kritical]DreamsOfSurrender probably because it uses the same name (variables?) as your mod and so it may never triggered your mod. after deleting DoS and opening new save i got all the submenus. But sadly my current save seems to be bricked....

22 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

Let me make sure about something.

Your mod cannot be affected by latest patch and compatible with latest patch, right?

Hi, download the update I just posted today (march 16) and you should be set. But let me know if you need any help!